Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH (41664 Views)

UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls / Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls" / 21 Freed Chibok Girls, BBOG Reacts: We Always Knew PMB Could Rescue Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by wirinet(m): 8:40am On May 20, 2016
linuxuser:

Before asking us to rejoice in deception, please help with the above and then we can take your words for serious.

I am not a dictective or the one investigating the case neither are you, but one thing is certain, you are not more informed or intelligent than the Nigerian government, the foreign media, US and UK governments, Oby Ezekwelisi and all on the chibok case. If you feel you are more intelligent. then you need to see a psychiatrist.

I cannot answer your question, but when I was writing my last series of secondary school exams while in boarding school, I did not go home for the holidays. My friends and I stayed behind when the school was on holidays to sturdy for JAMB and WAEC. The school even drove us out of the hostels and had to beg a teacher to squat in his boy's quarters.

I do not have evidence she could not do those things you stated as I have not tested her. I do not know if she was even a chemistry student. The fact that she spoke Hausa does not mean she can't speak or write englisn.

4 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Nobody: 8:41am On May 20, 2016
Touchey:
this woman looks like stupedinluv
which woman undecided
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by StunningCEO: 8:47am On May 20, 2016
EbukaFran:
Everybody can now see the real nature of IPOB people

Even with pictorial and hard evidence , they still deny the adoption of these girls. This are the sort of people that cried and wailed when herdsmen kill a few people in Enugu but now they callously attack these innocent girls

Some of them are even calling the girls monkeys

I'm happy it's on social media and it is been digitally documented for posterity

I will send all these links to my Northern friends. The day of reckoning is coming

The wickedness and evil of these iPod youths is simply sickening...the day of reckoning is surely coming... sad....I used to feel sorry that they lost so much in the civil war....but if this is what they are like....believe me when I say they got served.... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by linuxuser(m): 8:47am On May 20, 2016
Your post brings up some points to address.

1. WAEC have a standand from region to region you said?. In that wise one picture is allowed in the north and another in the west of south?
2. In what language do they do their english/maths/bilogy/physics/accounting/government in the north?. All these are done in hausa language? if someone cannot speak a language, how would that person be able to do a comprehension and essay in that language?
3. How old is this girl now?
4. How long did she walk from the forest to where she was found?
5. Was she carrying her 5 months baby with her while escaping from the forest or she later went back to pick the child up?
6. Where was the so called husband found too? In the forest or nearby?

saintdennis:

This is the most unintelligent post i've ever seen on NL

Filled with ignorance, prejudice and outright malice.

It's not your fault tho, bet u not well travelled, go to villages/small towns across nigeria and engage a ss3 pupil in discussion and tell me how many can speak /understand english (u obviously haven't done ur nysc)

- ask anyone who has been involved in any data capturing exercise in the north and they will tell u these guys are difficult. Peeps who did the MTN sim reg can testify. So don't expect their passports to follow waec standard even though waec will accept it.

-for you to talk about COMPLEXION in relation to pictures shows total stupidity, when even a new born baby should know that almost everyone looks darker or lighter in pics compared to real life(after all pics depend on lighting, camera quality etc)

Infact am too upset @ ur useless post to point more errors.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Touchey: 8:49am On May 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
which woman undecided
the chibok girl. you see the resemblance right?
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by TedBaker(m): 8:55am On May 20, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Are u kidding me.... Dey dnt look alike at all
Or do u mean she is looking older in d waec picture taken two years back compared to now

It like tryn to call a "cat" a "lion" wen dey are obviously different
wawa, I can see hw garri can damage a fellows eyes because he takes it 3X evryday
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by GenOrumov: 8:55am On May 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Gabaleve(m): 8:57am On May 20, 2016
Dahkogrin007:

The op just finish taking odeku I guez.... See as he his tryn to picture wot is not thr....... Even a blind man knws d gals dnt look alike except for thr complexion
Ur foolishness must b hereditary

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Nobody: 8:57am On May 20, 2016
Touchey:

the chibok girl.
you see the resemblance right?
No i look like Genevieve. Dats all
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by wirinet(m): 9:00am On May 20, 2016
linuxuser:

1. WAEC have a standand from region to region you said?. In that wise one picture is allowed in the north and another in the west of south?

If this true, then this is a discussion for another thread, it has no relation with the topic at hand.

2. In what language do they do their english/maths/bilogy/physics/accounting/government in the north?. All these are done in hausa language? if someone cannot speak a language, how would that person be able to do a comprehension and essay in that language?
What evidence do you have that she cannot write or read English. Have you tested her or seen her previous school results ?

She is said to be 19 yes now

5. Was she carrying her 5 months baby with her while escaping from the forest or she later went back to pick the child up?

All these details can only be gotten from her directly or through official government press release, any other source is pure speculation.
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by doctormach: 9:01am On May 20, 2016
There are more questions than answers in †ђξ Chibok girls saga a.k.a chibokgate aπϑ unfortunately †ђξ end of it is nowhere in sight
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by mcgaius: 9:01am On May 20, 2016
The rescued girl is not the same girl on the pic.I don't know why people are pretending to be blind (1)The distance between the two ears of the gal in the pic is wider than that of the rescued girl.In a simple analogy,if u drag a picture sideways during picture editing,the face will appear stretched in East West direction.(2)The girl in the pic has flat lips that can close perfectly while the rescued girl has pointed lips that closes partially.(The rescued girl has pointed nose while the girl in the pic has flat nose.There other factors such as complexion,age as at when she enrolled for sure.
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by boujaye: 9:08am On May 20, 2016
tbaba1234:

Look properly

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3729190_Amina_jpg2caece329012cec5c1da3cf2fe41240b

i used to doubt if really she is, but comparing the two pics on your post, its true she is the one

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by wirinet(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2016
mcgaius:
The rescued girl is not the same girl on the pic.I don't know why people are pretending to be blind (1)The distance between the two ears of the gal in the pic is wider than that of the rescued girl.In a simple analogy,if u drag a picture sideways during picture editing,the face will appear stretched in East West direction.(2)The girl in the pic has flat lips that can close perfectly while the rescued girl has pointed lips that closes partially.(The rescued girl has pointed nose while the girl in the pic has flat nose.There other factors such as complexion,age as at when she enrolled for sure.
Mr forensic, you mean you used measuring tape to measure the ears eyes and nose? I think you watched too much CSI. If you want to know if the two pics is the same girl, look at the eyes. The eyes never change with age. So look at the eyes and tell me if you see the same person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Gabaleve(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2016
richeso:

****you think you can fool me? c'mon gat out!!!

the monkey with pikin wey dem carry come , look the height and space of the nose between the eyes and compare it with the picture of the chibokscam that is wider. secondly, look their lips..the monkey own looks swollen unlike the chibokscam that is big thin and wider.

in fact if i dey compare pics e go be like say the thing real.. no need.

i enjoy the script from day 1.

just free me abeg.. go on and deceive your likes.
guy,na im b say u no go still recognixe ur papa if na him dey dat pix.

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by TGM2015: 9:14am On May 20, 2016
NigerianScholar:
crop d two pics and put dem side by side
Done. But is like I cannot edit the initial post. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by felix000000(m): 9:15am On May 20, 2016
Well any how, God no the best.
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Esperooke(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2016
Wailers will always find something to wail about. Leave them with their spurious argument. This landmark achievement of sai Baba is a thorn in their flesh. Wish a quick rescue of the rest

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by falore18(m): 9:20am On May 20, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
Are u kidding me.... Dey dnt look alike at all
Or do u mean she is looking older in d waec picture taken two years back compared to now

It like tryn to call a "cat" a "lion" wen dey are obviously different

I pray u should be one of the victim's family so as to experience the other side of life.
Some of you never want anything good from this government.
You shall all be put so shame at last.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by marv1: 9:25am On May 20, 2016
Enugu herdsmen attack is also a scam and stage managed?
Achuwa1:
chibok gurls were all staged & managed to destrupt the past administration....Even boko haram were all handiwork of the northern elites like bubu himself so u ppl can save ur trash coz no reasonable brain will believe all those trash tht was put up there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Youngzedd(m): 9:26am On May 20, 2016
WAEC passport without school uniform.

Funny nation.

The way they code us is beyond what Google has been doing for decades.
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:29am On May 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Aunty lie small small
I think Genevieve looks like you kwantinu

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by mysticwarrior(m): 9:30am On May 20, 2016
dustmalik:

The rescued girl, Amina, can be seen on the extreme right of the second row. The circled girl was one of those who BH made to commit suicide bombing as seen in the picture.
Exactly what I have noticed too, the rescued girl is the last on the second row. The notion and propaganda that the whole chibok thing is a scam might even be putting more doubt in the soldiers mind to restrain their effort to pursue the rescue of these girls, and there are parents in chibok crying and praying everyday and night for the return of their missing children.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Nobody: 9:31am On May 20, 2016
wirinet:

What difference between the 2 pics? You have lost your humanity due to hatred. You hatred for APC and Buhari has darkened the soul of many people beyond redemption. We should be happy and be celebrating with the family of Amina for the safe return of their daughter, but some hate filled soils are insulting her and calling her monkey.
My humanity is the reason I am being critical of this story. There so many questions some people do not want to answer. If a safe clan, media houses will be killing themselves to be the first to tell her story through her mouth. Why is she been shield from the press.
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by saintdennis(m): 9:36am On May 20, 2016
linuxuser:

#1- yes bro(but only waec can confirm it) am even sure those who did 'special center' during waec didn't use that schools uniform.
Anyway even in jamb admission brochure u see ELDS(edu less dev states abi disadvantaged) and we all know north full that list.
Also during the MTN sim reg we had to bend the rules slightly for not cos those guys illiteracy and stubborness too much. Simple plain background u go see fan, table, etc. Simple no 9 Edo street u will see gaskiya amunu ward 5. (they were writing in hausa when the rules stated addresses must be in english)

#2-I believe waec questions in nigeria should be english in all states.
Anyway while serving @ osun st. The skul I taught over 80% of its ss2/3 population didn't understand english, worse thing is they will be writing my notes from the board letter for letter oya read what they wrote, they cannot. Next thing they start speaking yoruba telling u. They don't understand english well well

And YES some teachers in the school taught their subjects using yoruba o. Very pathetic.

#3- I do not know her age
#4- I do not know how she escaped.
#5- I do not know if she carried her child along while escaping, but I do know the power of a mothers love for her child, if u remember how many women perished with their kids during ikeja bomb blast u will understand that her carrying her child along is very possible.
#6-according to the story the husband was caught but anyway it's inconsequential.

The truth is this bruh... in every conflict area, people especially women and children are kidnapped.
Remember japan's use of comfort women during ww2? Remember the numerous African rebel stories(child soldiers). Look @ isis operations in Libya, Syria and iraq...same thing.

So my grouse is anyone thinking there was never a chibok kidnap or there are not numerous other cases of kidnap by BH is obviously not thinking straight.

That chibok was politicised doesn't mean it's not true. Some people are kidnapped for 20years by militants, doubt it? Then Google it u will be amazed

1 Like

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Touchey: 9:37am On May 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by saintmark88(m): 9:38am On May 20, 2016
wirinet:

It is so sad. I do not think any other set of people in the world could be so cold, callous and heartless. Even ISIS and book haram seems to have more empathy. A girl was found after two years of rape and torture and all they can do is call her monkey with a baby. Meanwhile, when a fellow southerner, ESE was willingly abducted to kano, these same people vent their anger at Yenusa, (the alleged rapist), the Emir of kano and northerners as a whole.
Hatred is a disease of the soul, it beclouds rational thinkin .

Leave them, if they dnt change, same fate would befall them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Nobody: 9:38am On May 20, 2016
womano:
while dont u compare ur previous passport when u where much younger to ur recent passport. Definitely they can,t be same
I look older and more mature not younger
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by caphone: 9:39am On May 20, 2016
richeso:
you dey show me picture ? look at the nose side very closely , the monkey dem bring come with pikin nose is not that pressed at the middle and on the right hand pic, the face is totally different as she even do makeup.

i said the whole bullshit is a total scam.. aren't you getting the sh.t ?

i can edit a picture and put on that sh.t with just photoshop.. and will be more real than yours for just 50k

Indeed another unintelligent ape.
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by Nobody: 9:40am On May 20, 2016
Junior66:
Bros, are u blind? Even with this pix u still de argue? haba!
No maybe you are. Are You
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by pxemma100: 9:44am On May 20, 2016
dustmalik:

The rescued girl, Amina, can be seen on the extreme right of the second row. The circled girl was one of those who BH made to commit suicide bombing as seen in the picture.
cycris is correct
Re: Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH by dustmalik: 9:56am On May 20, 2016
TGM2015:

Done. But is like I cannot edit the initial post. Thank you.
I added the pic to ftc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC / Seyi Makinde Scraps School Fees, Donates Salary To Pensioners / The Ugly Situation APC Is Trying To Hide’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.