Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public (46596 Views)

6 Romantic Texts To Send Your Man / Check Out The Public Display By This Couple For Their Pre-wedding Shoot. / Check Out The 6 Romantic Photo Of Nigeria Actor Mr. Ibu And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Doubleagent008(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2016
PDA ko PDF ni.
in Nigeria of today, Romance is a Luxury.
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by khalhokage(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2016
Op relationships are different stop judging, you used also used a few word you obviously don't understand.
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 20, 2016
permanentgrace:
Another blogger on the loose.
Lol,dey there make shoe they where you
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Gozzzy(m): 10:22pm On May 20, 2016
Bbsharon:
As long as Every relationship ought to be romantic they are also certain gestures that can be considered overly dramatic in relationships.

1 : Stalking

Like seriously I personally hate this. Why stalk your partner and it's most annoying when this is done by just one party. You see some people's timeline on social medias filled with a particular person comments all the time. You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that's Bae.
When you do it all the time it can get annoying especially if your partner is not the outgoing type.

2 : Public show of affection.
Yea it's quite good to hold hands about,act all cozy and do the winks like you both got your eyes on fleek but seriously not all the time . Give yourself a break in public sometimes and actually in the real sense some do this for show off like they are trying to get back at an ex or so. Also remember this same people you are showing off to will be there to laugh their ass off when things ain't working.

3 playful spanks :

You don't want your partner shedding tears all because of your silly tantrums.
I see this as a childish romance and not romantic at all.

4 : Visiting at Work place :

Okay this can be good and so romantic when it's done for certain and specific occasions but not when it becomes a regular routine. Just know you are becoming a snitch and people around are beginning to see it annoying.

5 : Trying to make other couple around jealous

We all know everything isn't that rosy behind the scenes so you trying to prove a point by being overly dramatic about being romantic gets annoying. Keep your cuddles to yourselves in the real sense no one really cares.

6 : Pulling dangerous stunts.

Okay now this got me laughing. You hear the guy say " baby I gat your back,trust me" .
And he told you to do something dangerous when both of you actually know you can't do that thing. Trust me he ain't got nothing. Who are you both deceiving ?

http://naijaebiz..com.ng/2016/05/6-romantic-gestures-that-can-be.html?m=1
complete piece of senseless crap, that is better left for deeper lifers!! I so much enjoy doing crazy stuffs with my bae.... relationship should be all about companionship and fun, not boring duty!!!! op, go and read ur bible... leave romance section.

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by SuperSupremo(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2016
If you are culprit of this you are nothing but the agent of Satan

Yes I said it!
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by rose54321: 10:23pm On May 20, 2016
Actually I love PDA, love to shove it in all y'all faces, but in reality I am too shy...and serious for that....
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by jojothaiv(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2016
If you are not a relationship, I bet you wouldn't be bother with all this....
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by onstelly(f): 10:25pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
lol. Dnt u like kissing?
I love it! But definitely not in the public nah haba
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by RoyalBlak007: 10:27pm On May 20, 2016
onstelly:

grin

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by DaudaAbu(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2016
Mcowubaba:
What is PDA, My brain is faulty this night
Okk, I think it is personal digital assistance.....

Duh ,

It means Pulling Down Akpata (pant)

shocked shocked
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by onstelly(f): 10:28pm On May 20, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

grin
I sight you hon

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by livinstone8(m): 10:36pm On May 20, 2016
Unexpected groping is sexy smiley
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Femich18(m): 10:37pm On May 20, 2016
Mcowubaba:
What is PDA, My brain is faulty this night
Okk, I think it is personal digital assistance.....

Ooooh, so na Public display of Affection....
I think I'm in a wrong thread, make I go engage with my people for politics(war) section
Lol..we are waiting for you... seems you belong to the wailing group...lols
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by donbenedict(m): 10:38pm On May 20, 2016
onstelly:

lol ok so u tell me u won't kiss ur man on ur wedding day? Huh? grin
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Spanner4(m): 10:40pm On May 20, 2016
There are ones I can do but getting other ppl jealous becoz am married is a no no for me.

Anyway my lady to be is sth else
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Mcowubaba: 10:41pm On May 20, 2016
Femich18:

Lol..we are waiting for you... seems you belong to the wailing group...lols
Lol... Nah...
Not a Zombie or a Wailer...
Just a Nigerian hoping for the best.......
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by uncjay(m): 10:45pm On May 20, 2016
tho both parties are to certain extent guilty of the op, but girls are this complex being, if you are the type that doesn't do it, they tag u with different names unromantic related, if u are the type that do it, they'll start complaining saying insecurity, inferiority complex etc.

What do they want?

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Femich18(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Lol... Nah... Not a Zombie or a Wailer... Just a Nigerian hoping for the best.......
Lovely, nice one...
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by permanentgrace(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2016
9PBLIVE:
Lol,dey there make shoe they where you

My brother, the hustle is real o. Me sef wan open one.
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by olamixx(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2016
Wasted ink sorry, wasted mb
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by rosieluv(f): 11:05pm On May 20, 2016
i dnt lyk PDA
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by stubbornman(m): 11:16pm On May 20, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin maybe he looks like me.. Check my profile..
oboy nah the real you be that ..... you're cute man! God is with you
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Otth(f): 11:16pm On May 20, 2016
obaroiskool:
People thinks public romance and touches is a way of telling the public they are best lovers, but I tell you now, you are only telling the public that you are inresponsible, who cares if you are the best lovers or not. Don't make people see you as a kid because you want to show affection. I will tell, there are many ways love can be expressed without touching each other. Jacob served another 7 years just to marry Racheal. That is "labour of love" . No touches or public romance. But Racheal felt loved

Oshey brother moses
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by thelastmediator: 11:17pm On May 20, 2016
I hold bae hand everywhere we go in Zamfara state of all places during our service year. It got to her head one day and she ask me to kiss her in a Kaswa (market), I was shocked and I say to her..." do you want to get us killed,we have to be alive to remain lovers oooo". she laughed and said she was joking but deep down I knew she was serious. I miss her sha
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:21pm On May 20, 2016
rose54321:
Actually I love PDA, love to shove it in all y'all faces, but in reality I am too shy...and serious for that....
what is PDA dear?
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by stubbornman(m): 11:21pm On May 20, 2016
nothing vex me pass when my babe go dey pursue every where make she playfully pinch or blow me...people go dey look like "this one dey jonse oh"
me sef go just catch her smile then whisper inside her ear wey no dey hear word say " Nna you rest nah"

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:22pm On May 20, 2016
rosieluv:
i dnt lyk PDA
what is PDA? someone tell me?
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by 1miccza: 11:24pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
Abeg opening of car door dey annoying to the general public? grin

Especially when e be say d guy borrow to impress .
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by rosieluv(f): 11:25pm On May 20, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
what is PDA? someone tell me?
public display of affection
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Optimist1(m): 11:26pm On May 20, 2016
obaroiskool:
People thinks public romance and touches is a way of telling the public they are best lovers, but I tell you now, you are only telling the public that you are inresponsible, who cares if you are the best lovers or not. Don't make people see you as a kid because you want to show affection. I will tell, there are many ways love can be expressed without touching each other. Jacob served another 7 years just to marry Racheal. That is "labour of love" . No touches or public romance. But Racheal felt loved
Abeg tell them may them hear!
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by yunglivochi(m): 11:27pm On May 20, 2016
cheesy grin choi PDA is romantic joor if moderated
i enjoy it wit my babe

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:28pm On May 20, 2016
rosieluv:

public display of affection
Graçias señorita wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking / Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.