Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public (46597 Views)

6 Romantic Texts To Send Your Man / Check Out The Public Display By This Couple For Their Pre-wedding Shoot. / Check Out The 6 Romantic Photo Of Nigeria Actor Mr. Ibu And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by donbenedict(m): 6:53am On May 21, 2016
onstelly:

Hehehehe now that's a huge one, oh Gawd and my parent gonna be there, till then Sha grin cheesy
cheesy why not practice now befor den
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by KelvinC1(m): 6:58am On May 21, 2016
Titilayooni:
cool bae,I also love PDA as long as ts coming from my man,it makes it more romantic..
and WET TOO?
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Iceberg3: 7:12am On May 21, 2016
Its either op hasnt go a boyfriend or is an old spinster or is dating shrek.. grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by gbaskiboy: 7:15am On May 21, 2016
obaroiskool:
People thinks public romance and touches is a way of telling the public they are best lovers, but I tell you now, you are only telling the public that you are inresponsible, who cares if you are the best lovers or not. Don't make people see you as a kid because you want to show affection. I will tell, there are many ways love can be expressed without touching each other. Jacob served another 7 years just to marry Racheal. That is "labour of love" . No touches or public romance. But Racheal felt loved
I begin to see love in another direction especially that of Racheal and Jacob..... You sound funny bro grin
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by czarr(m): 7:19am On May 21, 2016
No be when money no dey, man go come dey form pda grin
I go visit my babe for her campus one day like that,she come carry me go her faculty show come dey kiss me for where her cultist classmates dey ooo.(no ask me how I know say dem be cultist)... I come dey commot face. Lol,I no dey shy oo

Just say I no know weda the cultist na her ex or na person wey dey chyke am.I no want die on time. grin
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by silversonuc(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin maybe he looks like me.. Check my profile..
fineboy
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Nobody: 7:46am On May 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
grin grin grin
Don't even say you caught me,cause am just joking tongue
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by sbabimbola(f): 8:21am On May 21, 2016
Enjoy it while it last.......
Who PDA eep? ( quoting my NL brothers)
how much if Fuel now? learnt dollar is scarce.
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Danfuster(m): 8:42am On May 21, 2016
some girls are even too shy to say simple love words...damn! Some would even regard their boyfriend as friend when talking bout him with others
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by KevMitnick: 8:47am On May 21, 2016
obaroiskool:
People thinks public romance and touches is a way of telling the public they are best lovers, but I tell you now, you are only telling the public that you are inresponsible, who cares if you are the best lovers or not. Don't make people see you as a kid because you want to show affection. I will tell, there are many ways love can be expressed without touching each other. Jacob served another 7 years just to marry Racheal. That is "labour of love" . No touches or public romance. But Racheal felt loved
Load of crap.
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by onstelly(f): 8:57am On May 21, 2016
donbenedict:
cheesy why not practice now befor den
Hahaha practice makes perfect abi alright grin cheesy
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:58am On May 21, 2016
pucelle:

Don't even say you caught me,cause am just joking tongue
Guilty conscience? Your BF de enjoy o
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by bilulu(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2016
Titilayooni:
cool bae,I also love PDA as long as ts coming from my man,it makes it more romantic..
wats PDA pls
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by bilulu(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Very annoying especially stalking and trying to make others jealous(what should they even be jealous of)

buh PDA is bae!! I love PDA cheesy sometimes I love daring my boo to kiss me in a bus, and people'll be looking at us like "Una head dey touch bah?" grin
buh who cares? its fun when ur doing it with someone you love.
wats PDA?
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by bilulu(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2016
onstelly:
PDA no no no
wats PDA
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by donbenedict(m): 9:05am On May 21, 2016
onstelly:

Hahaha practice makes perfect abi alright grin cheesy
yesssssssssssssss cheesy. Just relax wen he tries to kiss u in public next time ok. Damn the whole world
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by onstelly(f): 9:26am On May 21, 2016
bilulu:

wats PDA
Public Display of Affection
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by onstelly(f): 9:26am On May 21, 2016
donbenedict:
yesssssssssssssss cheesy. Just relax wen he tries to kiss u in public next time ok. Damn the whole world
Lmao alright till then
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Nobody: 9:43am On May 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Guilty conscience? Your BF de enjoy o
You can say that again tongue
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2016
pucelle:
You can say that again tongue
I hope he is not a shy guy?
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Nobody: 9:58am On May 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I hope he is not a shy guy?
NO grin
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Nobody: 10:40am On May 21, 2016
Fit2Rule:

NL and abs, WDF has Personal Digital Assistant got to do with this topic? Just then, I realized I was on NL, the land of abs.

mumu PDA also means personal display of affection
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Menzy86(m): 11:22am On May 21, 2016
onstelly:

Lol thanks at least someone understands me
Hope you were able to walk again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mehn d thn really shocked me. U know d worst part, I'm from this relatively known family with teacher upbringing plus a priest for a blood brother (and I'm not a pervert but not particularly a saint). I walked very fast so that I could fade from d area FAST. I've been weary of such bold moves ever since o. I'm a better indoor lover kikiki....wink
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Nobody: 11:29am On May 21, 2016
onstelly:

Lmao Public Display of Affection
thanks man! Yhu deserve a fully loaded cold van of Orijin!
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 21, 2016
Bbsharon:
As long as Every relationship ought to be romantic they are also certain gestures that can be considered overly dramatic in relationships.

1 : Stalking

Like seriously I personally hate this. Why stalk your partner and it's most annoying when this is done by just one party. You see some people's timeline on social medias filled with a particular person comments all the time. You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that's Bae.
When you do it all the time it can get annoying especially if your partner is not the outgoing type.

2 : Public show of affection.
Yea it's quite good to hold hands about,act all cozy and do the winks like you both got your eyes on fleek but seriously not all the time . Give yourself a break in public sometimes and actually in the real sense some do this for show off like they are trying to get back at an ex or so. Also remember this same people you are showing off to will be there to laugh their ass off when things ain't working.

3 playful spanks :

You don't want your partner shedding tears all because of your silly tantrums.
I see this as a childish romance and not romantic at all.

4 : Visiting at Work place :

Okay this can be good and so romantic when it's done for certain and specific occasions but not when it becomes a regular routine. Just know you are becoming a snitch and people around are beginning to see it annoying.

5 : Trying to make other couple around jealous

We all know everything isn't that rosy behind the scenes so you trying to prove a point by being overly dramatic about being romantic gets annoying. Keep your cuddles to yourselves in the real sense no one really cares.

6 : Pulling dangerous stunts.

Okay now this got me laughing. You hear the guy say " baby I gat your back,trust me" .
And he told you to do something dangerous when both of you actually know you can't do that thing. Trust me he ain't got nothing. Who are you both deceiving ?

http://naijaebiz..com.ng/2016/05/6-romantic-gestures-that-can-be.html?m=1

The truth is that you are a LovePeddler and should have noting to do with relationship with a guy.

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by joshuamoses101(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:

mumu PDA also means personal display of affection
did u hv to insult him?
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 21, 2016
bilulu:
wats PDA?
public display of affection
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Fourwinds: 3:51pm On May 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Very annoying especially stalking and trying to make others jealous(what should they even be jealous of)

buh PDA is bae!! I love PDA cheesy sometimes I love daring my boo to kiss me in a bus, and people'll be looking at us like "Una head dey touch bah?" grin
I know u go like PDA... when u go get belle... I need to see u
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Fourwinds: 3:51pm On May 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:

I know u go like PDA..... I need to see u
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Bbsharon(f): 6:24am On May 22, 2016
Iceberg3:
Its either op hasnt go a boyfriend or is an old spinster or is dating shrek.. grin

None of the above
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by AreaFada2: 7:06am On May 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
they do all these at free will right here in NZ
So na NZ you go hide put. Bring NZ goodies when you are coming o. grin
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by AreaFada2: 7:10am On May 23, 2016
EroticAngelina:

public display of affection

Original love dokita. Eku ise o! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) / Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.