Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public (46594 Views)

6 Romantic Texts To Send Your Man / Check Out The Public Display By This Couple For Their Pre-wedding Shoot. / Check Out The 6 Romantic Photo Of Nigeria Actor Mr. Ibu And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by rosieluv(f): 11:28pm On May 20, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Graçias señorita wink
uwc
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by anochuko01(m): 11:31pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
Abeg opening of car door dey annoying to the general public? grin
its funny how they all ignored thisgrin
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 20, 2016
onstelly:
PDA no no no
pls wat is PDA. Ah jst dey hear am everywhere. Google say na personal didital assistant buh I believe it has a naija meaning.

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by rose54321: 11:39pm On May 20, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
what is PDA dear?

Public display of affection. Displaying affection in public..
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:46pm On May 20, 2016
rose54321:

Public display of affection. Displaying affection in public..
merci beaucoup mademoiselle wink
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by kponkanaG3(m): 11:47pm On May 20, 2016
African woman na was you do you no do trouble angry

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
oh yes I remember the time wen u wanted to get smth for jay... phew.

If all girlfrnds could be like u

grin
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:03am On May 21, 2016
pucelle:
Apart from stalking

every other thing on that list I love it smiley
grin grin grin
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Ugosample(m): 12:32am On May 21, 2016
obaroiskool:
People thinks public romance and touches is a way of telling the public they are best lovers, but I tell you now, you are only telling the public that you are inresponsible, who cares if you are the best lovers or not. Don't make people see you as a kid because you want to show affection. I will tell, there are many ways love can be expressed without touching each other. Jacob served another 7 years just to marry Racheal. That is "labour of love" . No touches or public romance. But Racheal felt loved

Oga there is nothing wrong with PDA.
The only problem is the cultural inclinations prevalent here.

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Nobody: 12:43am On May 21, 2016
obaroiskool:
People thinks public romance and touches is a way of telling the public they are best lovers, but I tell you now, you are only telling the public that you are inresponsible, who cares if you are the best lovers or not. Don't make people see you as a kid because you want to show affection. I will tell, there are many ways love can be expressed without touching each other. Jacob served another 7 years just to marry Racheal. That is "labour of love" . No touches or public romance. But Racheal felt loved
God bless you. That's what happens to nollywood and Hollywood. Unfortunately, everyone takes them as mentors and standards. At the end of the day, the society end up acting up like them.....shame on this generation.
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by kending: 1:08am On May 21, 2016
Even dia boo get a boo
Julietcutie:
number 5 is so annoying... one of my female friends do it and I be like in my mind 'na only you get boo '
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Gebbson007(m): 1:40am On May 21, 2016
donbenedict:
holding hands together while walking isn't hard na.. u can comfortably do that ryt?

I prefer kissn her in public Dan holding hands. ma future gf\hope u reading dis .
I no 1 ear "uhm Gabriel u no m Ama shy gel" ain't in fr dat , wen u Wif me let Dem no n wen u Nt let Dem no.
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Mypeople2(m): 1:49am On May 21, 2016
Bbsharon:
As long as Every relationship ought to be romantic they are also certain gestures that can be considered overly dramatic in relationships.

1 : Stalking

Like seriously I personally hate this. Why stalk your partner and it's most annoying when this is done by just one party. You see some people's timeline on social medias filled with a particular person comments all the time. You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that's Bae.
When you do it all the time it can get annoying especially if your partner is not the outgoing type.

2 : Public show of affection.
Yea it's quite good to hold hands about,act all cozy and do the winks like you both got your eyes on fleek but seriously not all the time . Give yourself a break in public sometimes and actually in the real sense some do this for show off like they are trying to get back at an ex or so. Also remember this same people you are showing off to will be there to laugh their ass off when things ain't working.

3 playful spanks :

You don't want your partner shedding tears all because of your silly tantrums.
I see this as a childish romance and not romantic at all.

4 : Visiting at Work place :

Okay this can be good and so romantic when it's done for certain and specific occasions but not when it becomes a regular routine. Just know you are becoming a snitch and people around are beginning to see it annoying.

5 : Trying to make other couple around jealous

We all know everything isn't that rosy behind the scenes so you trying to prove a point by being overly dramatic about being romantic gets annoying. Keep your cuddles to yourselves in the real sense no one really cares.

6 : Pulling dangerous stunts.

Okay now this got me laughing. You hear the guy say " baby I gat your back,trust me" .
And he told you to do something dangerous when both of you actually know you can't do that thing. Trust me he ain't got nothing. Who are you both deceiving ?

http://naijaebiz..com.ng/2016/05/6-romantic-gestures-that-can-be.html?m=1
OP apart from 1and 5,you need the rest ones. Go and get a boyfriend now because you are missing in action.
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Bollinger(m): 1:58am On May 21, 2016
Bbsharon, you go school so? How is stalking perceived to be romantic? It is criminal na. It shouldn't even be in a list of things that seem romantic. It is like putting "threat" as something romantic but annoying. Threat is almost the same thing as stalking someone. I no think say una understand wetin una de talk about.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Julietcutie(f): 2:06am On May 21, 2016
kending:
Even dia boo get a boo
lol
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Bollinger(m): 2:06am On May 21, 2016
ORIENTNIGERIA:
God bless you. That's what happens to nollywood and Hollywood. Unfortunately, everyone takes them as mentors and standards. At the end of the day, the society end up acting up like them.....shame on this generation.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by LOVEGINO(m): 2:13am On May 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Very annoying especially stalking and trying to make others jealous(what should they even be jealous of)

buh PDA is bae!! I love PDA cheesy sometimes I love daring my boo to kiss me in a bus, and people'll be looking at us like "Una head dey touch bah?" grin
buh who cares? its fun when ur doing it with someone you love.
especially when u re still living with parent bcuz u dnt ve privacy.
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by TrollinStone: 3:08am On May 21, 2016
lol this your list & ur grammar just dey one kind.
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Nobody: 3:36am On May 21, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin maybe he looks like me.. Check my profile..

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:53am On May 21, 2016
Funny thread but I love pda tho and pls OP, stalking isn't romantic, get it off the list, it's a low self esteem act that screams psychological problems are present here and it can be a criminal act too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Menzy86(m): 4:33am On May 21, 2016
onstelly:

Yes I can, the hard part is the kissing stuff. It's a no no for me
A really bold ex (NYSC) once unexpetedly kissed me on a busy road in d town I grew up in (22yrs bak then). I practically froze for several seconds and kept looking around and hoping noone who knew me had seen it happen! Its a complex feeling really.
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by donbenedict(m): 4:36am On May 21, 2016
anochuko01:

its funny how they all ignored thisgrin
I swear. I wonder who invented dat gesture and called it romantic. Maybe the man who invented it had a physically challenged wife who lost both hands and she found all these things sweeet..
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Nobody: 4:57am On May 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Very annoying especially stalking and trying to make others jealous(what should they even be jealous of)

buh PDA is bae!! I love PDA cheesy sometimes I love daring my boo to kiss me in a bus, and people'll be looking at us like "Una head dey touch bah?" grin
buh who cares? its fun when ur doing it with someone you love.

NL and abs, WDF has Personal Digital Assistant got to do with this topic? Just then, I realized I was on NL, the land of abs.
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by AreaFada2: 5:31am On May 21, 2016
onstelly:
PDA no no no

"Hokay, we yaff hearing". Yours na chop clean mouth AKA Secret Display of Affection (SDA).

Na those SDA people "bad" gan. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by onstelly(f): 5:57am On May 21, 2016
AreaFada2:

"Hokay, we yaff hearing". Yours na chop clean mouth AKA Secret Display of Affection (SDA).

Na those SDA people "bad" gan. grin cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy it's a lie joor
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by onstelly(f): 5:58am On May 21, 2016
Menzy86:
A really bold ex (NYSC) once unexpetedly kissed me on a busy road in d town I grew up in (22yrs bak then). I practically froze for several seconds and kept looking around and hoping noone who knew me had seen it happen! Its a complex feeling really.
Lol thanks at least someone understands me
Hope you were able to walk again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by onstelly(f): 6:00am On May 21, 2016
Uramzi:
pls wat is PDA. Ah jst dey hear am everywhere. Google say na personal didital assistant buh I believe it has a naija meaning.
Lmao Public Display of Affection
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by onstelly(f): 6:02am On May 21, 2016
donbenedict:
lol ok so u tell me u won't kiss ur man on ur wedding day? Huh? grin
Hehehehe now that's a huge one, oh Gawd and my parent gonna be there, till then Sha grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by kenzkeys(m): 6:07am On May 21, 2016
i got a blow j*b in class(sec sch) kissed alot in lecture halls n market places. pda z fun! 0p u cwiosly nid a 21st century bf. (except if u r a 'nigerian mum') lol
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by Nobody: 6:10am On May 21, 2016
After doing all d pda up and down and you guys break up, such a pity
Re: 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public by repogirl(f): 6:33am On May 21, 2016
Secure people in real relationships don't need to show off or draw unnecessary attention.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples / This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.