Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses (5457 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / 10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Nobody: 7:57am On May 22, 2016
vague:
These men are well over 40years old and they have managed to keep themselves in good shape while Nigeria guys in their 20s walk around looking Agama lizards. It is sad the kind of laziness that has taken over these sorry excuses of men. Ordinary 2hrs work out 5times a week he no go gree. Every woman wants a men who looks like he can protect her not someone her own size! Haba!
If you cannot be rich at least have the decency of bulking up, its really annoying to walk around Nigerian streets full of grasshoppers and pregnant lizards. Its very rare to see something this delicious, every woman wants a man who looks like he can suffocate her by his hug alone.
Imagine that nice feeling you get when you have huge arms holding your tiny waist! Nigerian guys do not take life seriously, they are really disappointing.

Looooool!!!! Op is soooooo funny hehehe!! grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by incredible70(m): 9:32am On May 22, 2016
vague:
you cannot blame me, you can only blame yourself for looking the way you do angry
But wait, your papa look like that?
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 9:56am On May 22, 2016
incredible70:
But wait, your papa look like that?
my father is changing with age but you can still see the firm muscle on his arms. Whats your excuse small boy? undecided
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 10:04am On May 22, 2016
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't mind the mischievous OP. Body building is not by 5 minute a day routines. Is it when I leave home early and return late that I will be building muscle? Is it muscle that will pay my bills?

Rubbish.
but it is a muscle that will satisfy your wife while you are away chasing money grin we know your type, oya continue!
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by CheedyJ(m): 10:05am On May 22, 2016
Those guys are all into showbiz, even cristiano ronaldo is a sports man so he needs to kip fit besides, av u seen ronaldo de Lima of late?
Being fit isn't about body building ooooo.

uote author=daviddagreat post=45815332]dis OP dey vex o

I get her point though. most Nigerian guys just like the gals are lazy dey kip saying Na money sure pass, dangote no get six packs. well while all dat is true there's nothing wrong in having money n keeping fit at same time. Hw old are u dat u are comparing urself to dangote. y not compare ur self with Ronaldo Wer be ur mate he's rich n fit at same tym or other young guys like ur self

u don't need six packs , hav a Roman Reigns physique, or sleep in the gym. just look fit [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by incredible70(m): 10:36am On May 22, 2016
vague:
my father is changing with age but you can still see the firm muscle on his arms. Whats your excuse small boy? undecided
Oya pix to backup your claim
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Fernandowski(m): 10:39am On May 22, 2016
[quote author=kirchofff post=45850401] do u really knw d meaning of 6 ft 8 inches? Bro I bet u don't knw, dat ur bro in dat pic isn't even taller than the door behind him and u said he's 6"8.......u're funny boy[/]You are a funny little boy

our door frames were raised very high cus we consistently hit our head against it

I stand 6'9inches when am on my basketball sneakers and 6'8 on a normal basis

he joined me to measure his height the last time I went to check

Everyone can't be short like you u know

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 10:41am On May 22, 2016
incredible70:
Oya pix to backup your claim
so you can use him for juju?
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by incredible70(m): 10:46am On May 22, 2016
vague:
so you can use him for juju?
Shebi you said he has six pack? Upload the pix let's see abi shame dey caught you to show off your sexy father?
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 11:00am On May 22, 2016
Fernandowski:
haaaa look at....... Look at this! Tell your brother that God must continue to bless him mightily! Husband material too badt! Ladies imagine walking next to this skyscraper with your head up to his waist and... grin abeg let me repent today na holy day grin
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 11:01am On May 22, 2016
incredible70:
Shebi you said he has six pack? Upload the pix let's see abi shame dey caught you to show off your sexy father?
show me your belle first
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Fernandowski(m): 11:06am On May 22, 2016
vague:
haaaa look at....... Look at this! Tell your brother that God must continue to bless him mightily! Husband material too badt! Ladies imagine walking next to this skyscraper with your head up to his waist and... grin abeg let me repent today na holy day grin
lolzzzz

you are just too funny

my bro ain't a skyscraper ooo

I have teammates that are 7'1, 6'11 and 7'3
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by incredible70(m): 11:11am On May 22, 2016
vague:
show me your belle first
Okay

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by kirchofff(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2016
[quote author=Fernandowski post=45856961][/quote]I'm not short bro, I'm 6"3 d same height with jay z(or slightly taller dan him)
.......jay z isn't short u knw
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Fernandowski(m): 12:39pm On May 22, 2016
kirchofff:
I'm not short bro, I'm 6"3 d same height with jay z(or slightly taller dan him)
.......jay z isn't short u knw
yeah

Google about shaquille o'neal and yao ming

shaquille is 7'1 while yao ming is 7'6

height dey my brother
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by kirchofff(m): 1:39pm On May 22, 2016
Fernandowski:
yeah

Google about shaquille o'neal and yao ming

shaquille is 7'1 while yao ming is 7'6

height dey my brother
how abt ur shoe size, hope it isn't hard to get........what's ur size?
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 22, 2016
kirchofff:
And they are basketballers
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Fernandowski(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2016
kirchofff:
lolzzzz

I wear 48

the only shoe I wear is my basketball sneakers

others are just slippers

up to 12 pairs I guess cus my size is just very hard to find
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by kirchofff(m): 2:35pm On May 22, 2016
Fernandowski:
lolzzzz

I wear 48

the only shoe I wear is my basketball sneakers

others are just slippers

up to 12 pairs I guess cus my size is just very hard to find
I have dat problem too, my size is 46 and I find It difficult to get.........pls pm me let's talk on what's app.....pls pm me
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 2:47pm On May 22, 2016
incredible70:
Okay
you do not have a little piece of paper with your name on it attached as proof that this is really you. for all i know this is a screenshot taken off instagram
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 2:50pm On May 22, 2016
Fernandowski:
lolzzzz

you are just too funny

my bro ain't a skyscraper ooo

I have teammates that are 7'1, 6'11 and 7'3
correct guys! you need to give others what you are eating o. I was just joking about your bro being a skyscraper.
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by incredible70(m): 3:56pm On May 22, 2016
vague:
you do not have a little piece of paper with your name on it attached as proof that this is really you. for all i know this is a screenshot taken off instagram
No be only Instagram add twitter join
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Fernandowski(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2016
kirchofff:
I have dat problem too, my size is 46 and I find It difficult to get.........pls pm me let's talk on what's app.....pls pm me
bro I don't make use of this email address

**********modified***********
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Fernandowski(m): 4:38pm On May 22, 2016
vague:
correct guys! you need to give others what you are eating o. I was just joking about your bro being a skyscraper.

I know bro

didn't take it a bit serious
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by kirchofff(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2016
Fernandowski:
bro I don't make use of this email address

#copied alright, modify the number and clear it off for some reasons

Who Is The Prettiest Among These South Eastern Baes? / Bible Verses That Shows God ,Ancient Prophets & The Bible Itself Are Sexist / Women Have 9 Types Of Boobs & Here’s What They Look Like