Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses (5460 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / 10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Nzeh12(m): 3:26am On May 21, 2016
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't mind the mischievous OP. Body building is not by 5 minute a day routines. Is it when I leave home early and return late that I will be building muscle? Is it muscle that will pay my bills?

Rubbish.

Lol, and she categorically said 2 hrs a day, where spare 2 hours won from come out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Nobody: 3:29am On May 21, 2016
Nzeh12:

Lol, and she categorically said 2 hrs a day, where spare 2 hours won from come out.
Don't mind them just writing vague post not thought at all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 6:29am On May 21, 2016
20bc:

They are looking for money instead of spending time at the gym...

What's wrong with having a pot belly and being rich or even looking like a lizard.....

Those folks there care about their body, we care about our money....
♣♣♣
if they do not care about money why are they millionaires? Stop making noise and go work out. Okay if you like grow fat make diabetes kill you in your face me i slap you apartment
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 6:30am On May 21, 2016
Nzeh12:

sharp guy!
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 6:31am On May 21, 2016
ever811:
six pack without money is like poison to Nigerian girls..but I hv seen girls crate trend here on NL advising guys to work nd make money nd not coming to them with good looks.. I think niga girls are confused or they don't know what they want..
out of those 3men show me the one without money
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 6:32am On May 21, 2016
Gebbson007:
op
money make d world round ,money make d girls go down. m fit tho .
Now you want to scream money as an excuse for your recklessness?
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 7:57am On May 21, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Don't mind them just writing vague post not thought at all.
stop mentioning me, we are not friends angry
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Nobody: 8:12am On May 21, 2016
vague:
stop mentioning me, we are not friends angry
did I said we are friends or are you daydreaming don't behave like a slow pick. Egbami now what is this rubbish .
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 8:16am On May 21, 2016
kamel4real2015:
did I said we are friends or are you daydreaming don't behave like a slow pick. Egbami now what is this rubbish .
what is a slow pick? I know slow poke not slow pick undecided agama lizard
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Nobody: 8:22am On May 21, 2016
vague:
what is a slow pick? I know slow poke not slow pick undecided agama lizard
Don't worry Donald trump .
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by ever811(m): 8:38am On May 21, 2016
vague:
out of those 3men show me the one without money
oh..so u actually meant niga girls should go for this particular guys..bwwuhahahahaha.
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 9:11am On May 21, 2016
ever811:
oh..so u actually meant niga girls should go for this particular guys..bwwuhahahahaha.
i said naija guys have no excuse for not looking like that
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by 20bc(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2016
vague:
if they do not care about money why are they millionaires? Stop making noise and go work out. Okay if you like grow fat make diabetes kill you in your face me i slap you apartment

Ok, as we say we nor day look for 6pacs say we day look for money to buy 6cars as e day vex you now, come beat us na.... Shuu we nor want na by force.... ♣♣♣
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by ever811(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2016
vague:
i said naija guys have no excuse for not looking like that
in my comment that quoted I said if u look like that without money,u are worse than poison to niga girls.. nd its just the painful truth dear

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Gebbson007(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2016
vague:
Now you want to scream money as an excuse for your recklessness?

ma'am ion need 2 wrk out much. dre r drugs I cn buy Wif MONEY DAT ll keep me fit instead f hitting d gym al day ,tho I do sit ups 4/5 tyms a week Dats if m chanced buh ma'am I fink money making is better Dan making muzzle. Wif dis few point f myn o op v been able 2 convince n Nt confuse u dar money is Paramount. drop pen
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Nobody: 10:41am On May 21, 2016
vizkiz:
Op e be like say you dey craze.grin No girl, I repeat no girl will choose 6packs over 6cars..

Good luck to your quest for muscles while your mates hustle. Arindin grin

You just don't look like my ex alone, you get razor mouth join....... shocked
vizkiz:
Op e be like say you dey craze.grin No girl, I repeat no girl will choose 6packs over 6cars..

You just don't look like my ex alone, you get razor mouth join.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Burgerlomo: 2:49pm On May 21, 2016
vizkiz:

the guy whey no even get one pack dey form Bond for nairaland. E dey annoying now

grin
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by starlingbawa(m): 4:34pm On May 21, 2016
vizkiz:

This is the reason why the OP said Nigerian lads are so disappointing, And i honestly agree!

Every day at work, i see my expatriate colleagues with flat stomachs(Some of them over 50). You look at the Nigerian lads and all you get to see is BIG STOMACHS!. Lunch break and you find them munching mountains of Eba. Fitting in their coveralls become an herculean task!!!!

Guy, talk true.... Wouldn't you want to be looking like Dwayne Johnson or Vin Diesel when you re 40+ ?

I know one thing for sure : I WOULD!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by starlingbawa(m): 4:37pm On May 21, 2016
Khd95:
Abeg how six packs take EPP our economy abi striking NLC,mtchewwsad

Chews colanut*

I can bet that's one of the excuses the OP is referring to!
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by olac21(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2016
Something tells me you're on not on your right dosage-oponu alaye rada

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by starlingbawa(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2016
vague:
eeeeh so celebrities and athletes are not humans being abi? They fall from the sky? they do not come out of a vagina like regular guys? undecided always full of excuses

I have to agree with this point!!!
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by starlingbawa(m): 4:42pm On May 21, 2016
20bc:

They are looking for money instead of spending time at the gym...

What's wrong with having a pot belly and being rich or even looking like a lizard.....

Those folks there care about their body, we care about our money....
♣♣♣

Does this in any way imply having a pot belly is healthy? I don't think it looks cool when one stands in front of a mirror, and i'm sure you'd agree?
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by olac21(m): 4:47pm On May 21, 2016
vague:

Get some sense!
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by SuperSkata: 4:59pm On May 21, 2016
We go look like that when una begin look like this

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by saintdennis(m): 6:04pm On May 21, 2016
Smh... whack thread.

American govt is fighting growing numbers of obese people nationwide you here showing us movie stars whose duty is to keep shape and look good for the cameras.

Show me average joes working a 9-5, 6 days a week and still got time to lift iron or jog 2miles every morning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by Midastorch(m): 7:51pm On May 21, 2016
vague:
eeeeh so celebrities and athletes are not humans being abi? They fall from the sky? they do not come out of a vagina like regular guys? undecided always full of excuses
Na people like you dey get extended stretch marks from belly to pussy...yeye

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by incredible70(m): 8:05pm On May 21, 2016
Foolish op
Useless thread
Senseless post
Infact op you're amazingly stupid but then again i don't blame you, i blame..,........

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by abimbawealth(f): 10:19pm On May 21, 2016
20bc:
Mtcheww, what are you saying.... Those guys are old enough to be someone's dad, and you are looking for that type... Ok I would have loved to bring #family into this but I will just keep shut for now.... Op don't ever post sh!t like this ....♣♣♣
Linda, listen listen listen grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 2:00am On May 22, 2016
Midastorch:

Na people like you dey get extended stretch marks from belly to pussy...yeye
grin well too bad for you, i have not given birth so i can't have stretch marks all over my body tongue Women normally get stretch marks on their belly when they give birth, did you see the belly to pussy stretch marks on your mother? cheesy you look like agama lizard while men close to 50 look like gods grin repent!
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 2:02am On May 22, 2016
incredible70:
Foolish op
Useless thread
Senseless post
Infact op you're amazingly stupid but then again i don't blame you, i blame..,........
you cannot blame me, you can only blame yourself for looking the way you do angry
Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by kirchofff(m): 4:02am On May 22, 2016
Fernandowski:
My elder bro.........

Be specific when you say things like this

he is very tall bt am an inch taller

he is 6 ft 8 inches tall
do u really knw d meaning of 6 ft 8 inches? Bro I bet u don't knw, dat ur bro in dat pic isn't even taller than the door behind him and u said he's 6"8.......u're funny boy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys And Foolish Excuses by vague: 4:49am On May 22, 2016
Fernandowski:
My elder bro.........

Be specific when you say things like this

he is very tall bt am an inch taller

he is 6 ft 8 inches tall
Chineke! Haaa see man ooo. Your brother should be displayed in a Nigerian Museum for lazy bimbos to learn! See fine rare species

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before You Put Preek!! Read This.... / That Moment When It Rains And You Are All Alone At Night / Why Does Everyone Hate Strahovski1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.