Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. (7718 Views)

7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better / Miss Nairaland 2016, Funny Pics You Can Relate To / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by berryice(f): 12:08am On May 23, 2016
Is it only three people contesting for d miss nairalandI can only see three names on dis thread...just asking cry
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by obiorathesubtle: 12:08am On May 23, 2016
Diddyydiva:
smiley smiley smiley
smiley no please, take your time.... I know what you're thinking.. It's hard to choose, I mean.. They're all beautiful, intelligent, but mimz.. She's unique.. She has this Grace about her.. She isn't just human.. And I tell you, the crown fits her perfectly.. cheesy

Well, that's said.. Where have you been?? You've been away for quite a while..

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by ashewoboy(m): 12:09am On May 23, 2016
refiner:
...winkwink...my paddy!

na me be datcheesy. I nvr see your pm, wetin happen?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Maxi112: 12:09am On May 23, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I will check **** to refresh sad sad

Quite forgetful these days. Lots of things in my head

Sorry smiley
undecided

kid me not bea, try to refresh ur mail b4 going to bed, I blv everything is their.

Hope u catching lots of fun here to night?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by obiorathesubtle: 12:10am On May 23, 2016
berryice:
Is it only three people contesting for d miss nairalandI can only see three names on dis thread...just asking cry
They're more than three.. I think they're upto 5 or so.. There's Ivvy, demiladegold

wink but we both know who we'd vote for..huh??

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Nobody: 12:12am On May 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smiley no please, take your time.... I know what you're thinking.. It's hard to choose, I mean.. They're all beautiful, intelligent, but mimz.. She's unique.. She has this Grace about her.. She isn't just human.. And I tell you, the crown fits her perfectly.. cheesy

Well, that's said.. Where have you been?? You've been away for quite a while..
i will take my time smiley

Been busy with some things ......... hope you are cool smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Nobody: 12:14am On May 23, 2016
Maxi112:
undecided

kid me not bea, try to refresh ur mail b4 going to bed, I blv everything is their.

Hope u catching lots of fun here to night?

I will smiley

Not really , its kind of boring here sad

Lemme go and look for trouble jare grin grin grin

bye
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by MUVA(m): 12:14am On May 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
They're more than three.. I think they're upto 5 or so.. There's Ivvy, demiladegold

berryice:

If it isn't mimzy, who else? gringrin

SAI.MIMZY! cool

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Nobody: 12:14am On May 23, 2016
refiner:

thanks dear!
still wondering on your sudden change!

why?
Lol. Seems u dont know dis moniker very well. Maybe u shuld go through my previous posts.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by berryice(f): 12:15am On May 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

lol...Ok tanx for d info...they are all beautiful..evegran would ve been on d list too...she is pretty kiss

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by MUVA(m): 12:15am On May 23, 2016
Boleyndynasty, oya come and see gringrin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Nobody: 12:15am On May 23, 2016
MUVA:

The OP couldn't have described Mimzy better!

Even in her office, she still oozes that Queenly Aura cool
You mean this is still the same MIMZY? shocked

this bae will not smoother US with Beauty o
see her gracious pose

When I heard her voice the other day,I felt like licking it,babe so posh and intelligent.

I thought they say,no one is perfect,,,this mimzy is almost perfect o shocked

As for me and my family,we shall vote for MIMZY smiley

And as I go to bed tonight, I go with the thoughts of MIMZY smiley kiss

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by jubrealguy(m): 12:18am On May 23, 2016
pucelle:

see her gracious pose

When I heard her voice the other day,I felt like licking it,babe so posh and intelligent.

4 bottles of ORIJIN for u

Mimzy ti take over

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Maxi112: 12:19am On May 23, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I will smiley

Not really , its kind of boring here sad

Lemme go and look for trouble jare grin grin grin

bye
exactly waiting dey hungry me to nightgrin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by ivyy(f): 12:19am On May 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

shocked shocked There are obviously more than 5 contestants. Berryice check dygeasy's topic on the campaign thread.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by refiner(f): 12:19am On May 23, 2016
ashewoboy:

na me be datcheesy. I nvr see your pm, wetin happen?
....lol...

my mail box is having some problem now...will surely email u by tomorrow,when I've fixed it ok!smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by MUVA(m): 12:20am On May 23, 2016
pucelle:

see her gracious pose

LMAO! Aren't you supposed to be straight? Has mimzy turned you lesbian? gringrin

So watchu gon say when you see all that booty? cool gringrin

Like I always tell her, she's bootyfull!!! gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by obiorathesubtle: 12:21am On May 23, 2016
Diddyydiva:
i will take my time smiley

Been busy with some things ......... hope you are cool smiley
smiley I understand. You found paradise Where you've been, you had a good trade, you made a good living.
The police protected you and there were courts of law.

With respect, we offer friendship.
And if by chance an honest woman like yourself
should make enemies, then they would become my
enemies. And then they would fear you.

Diddy my darling, Someday, and that day will
come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until
that day, accept this gift as a token of appreciation from me..

Grazie, diddy!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by ronald4lif(m): 12:22am On May 23, 2016
MUVA:
Ronal d4lif, nightcrawler grin

Nwanne kee ije?

Nwambada, apasam o. Asim nke'm nyolibe ndi campaign. Unu na try o. Jisi nu ike. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Nobody: 12:24am On May 23, 2016
Maxi112:
exactly waiting dey hungry me to nightgrin grin
Na why you dey take style enter jolly abi undecided

The babe gentle sha smiley

If na me eh undecided you for don hear am grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by obiorathesubtle: 12:24am On May 23, 2016
ivyy:

shocked shocked There are obviously more than 5 contestants. Berryice check dygeasy's topic on the campaign thread.
grin I'd check.. Thanks Dear..

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Nobody: 12:25am On May 23, 2016
berryice:
smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by MUVA(m): 12:26am On May 23, 2016
ronald4lif:

Nwambada, apasam o. Asim nke'm nyolibe ndi campaign. Unu na try o. Jisi nu ike. grin

Gini kwanu ka'anyi ga eme? We holding it down for the "most deserving".

Asim kam hail kwanu oga'm nwa'obere cool grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by obiorathesubtle: 12:27am On May 23, 2016
MUVA:

If it isn't mimzy, who else? gringrin

SAI.MIMZY! cool
cool nobody else my brother.. Mimzy all the way!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Nobody: 12:27am On May 23, 2016
sia refiner

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Nobody: 12:29am On May 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
smiley I understand. You found paradise Where you've been, you had a good trade, you made a good living.
The police protected you and there were courts of law.

With respect, we offer friendship.
And if by chance an honest woman like yourself
should make enemies, then they would become my
enemies. And then they would fear you.

Diddy my darling, Someday, and that day will
come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until
that day, accept this gift as a token of appreciation from me..

Grazie, diddy!
shocked shocked shocked

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

this is so sweet .

smiley smiley

Thanks smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Nobody: 12:29am On May 23, 2016
I stand with refiner 4 miss NL

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by MUVA(m): 12:29am On May 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cool nobody else my brother.. Mimzy all the way!

Its Mimzy or No One else! cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by refiner(f): 12:31am On May 23, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Lol. Seems u dont know dis moniker very well. Maybe u shuld go through my previous posts.
gat no time to go through it now!

maybe you should tell me...wink
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Nobody: 12:31am On May 23, 2016
vote refiner

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by dharay99: 12:32am On May 23, 2016
Diddyydiva:
angry angryangryangry

I dont choose between people, id rather walk awaytongue tongue

i will with by M.uva' s suggestion tongue
ohk walkie walkie...
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by ronald4lif(m): 12:32am On May 23, 2016
MUVA:

Gini kwanu ka'anyi ga eme? We holding it down for the "most deserving".

Asim kam hail kwanu oga'm nwa'obere cool grin

Nwanne, udo. O chairman m ka i bu. Ya kasiele gi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol / Little Pleasures Under The Sheets…..(18+) / Why Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Dating Guys From Other Tribe/states

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.