Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,445 members, 7,954,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. (8109 Views)

7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better / Miss Nairaland 2016, Funny Pics You Can Relate To / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by refiner(f): 11:19pm On May 22, 2016
Festivalofholi:
I never said u r ugly. Dis contest is about beauty and intelligence, and u've got both in abundance. So u deserve d crown. Cheers...
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 22, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
my brother, aeroplane no get reverse o, we no go reverse. Na forward ever

Proud? Her beauty is natural, no forcing it. All she need do is appreciate Jah. Pride is completely out of it.

Aeroplane ke? Brother, Na rocket oh. We are rocketing our black gold to glory against all gravitational odds. She will reach for the moon for sure for sure like a Skye scrapper....

Lobatan! Make we kuku conclude and Christen Lanicky Omolewa . O lewa tan , o tun wa fiwakewa grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 22, 2016
No foundation tongue

No Mary kay or Tara products tongue

Just a little touch and she's ready to go cool

Natural beauty kiss

And she doesn't show off cool

She's bae jare kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by MUVA(m): 11:23pm On May 22, 2016
MondeLuv:
Mimzy for the crown
She's a Queen in every sense of the word! cool

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 22, 2016
#Yawn.......

Whats this ? sad sad

* goes back to sleep #

Vote for..................................

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppp!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by dollyjoy(f): 11:25pm On May 22, 2016
Mamawin and mzdivacious it lanicky,the girl is nice. kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by MUVA(m): 11:25pm On May 22, 2016
pucelle:
Mimzy ke na
with her Apple Laptop and beautiful pose...
#mimzy dole
Radicallyblunt, I get new bae for you bro grin

#TrendMIMZY cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by dollyjoy(f): 11:26pm On May 22, 2016
Diddyydiva:
#Yawn.......

Whats this ? sad sad

* goes back to sleep #

Vote for..................................

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppp!
diddydiva it a joke right?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by obiorathesubtle: 11:28pm On May 22, 2016
Vote Mimzy and Jesus will bless you..

#trendMimzy

#mimzyOnada

#saiMimzy

#mimzyGeneration

#mimzytakeover

#naMiMzyweWant

#mimzy forever!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by MUVA(m): 11:28pm On May 22, 2016
Diddyydiva:
#Yawn....... Whats this ? sad sad * goes back to sleep # Vote for.................................. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppp!
LOL. Check out mimzy babe.. www.nairaland.com/mimzy smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by MUVA(m): 11:30pm On May 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Vote Mimzy and Jesus will bless you..

#trendMimzy

#mimzyOnada

#saiMimzy

#mimzyGeneration

#mimzytakeover

#naMiMzyweWant

#mimzy forever!

VIVA LA MIMZY! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Maxi112: 11:30pm On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Those people i tagged wouldn't mind cheesy. Hope you go vote my bae sha till finals? If you gree a voicenote of mine will be all yours to hear.

You know what that means?shocked

wetdreamscheesy. Why? Cos my voice sweet diecheesycheesy
those peeps u tagged, i guess there are d Vaseline crew here?

voice note ke! how about Esthar's voice? u won compare? promise me something else, cause ur voice note and ur so called bikini no get weightgrin

think about something else
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 22, 2016
Mimzy ti take over!
Others o ja owo bo tongue

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by dollyjoy(f): 11:32pm On May 22, 2016
Maxi112:

voice note ke! how about Esthar's voice? u won compare? promise me something else, cause ur voice note and ur so called bikini no get weightgrin

gerrahiamehnsadsadsad

you wan spoil my market? Bad belle.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by IamLEGEND1: 11:33pm On May 22, 2016
MUVA:

AMIN!
MIMZY ti TAKE Over!! gringrin
Aswearrugad bro,no be lie/-Mímzy toh sweet gan -cake icing & honey pie/-Haters fawning all over the queen- fruit fly/-Pictures so on point, got guys knocked out- photographical Spanish fly cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
diddydiva it a joke right?
whats dat dolly?sad
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 22, 2016
pinceprinz:

Aeroplane ke? Brother, Na rocket oh. We are rocketing our black gold to glory against all gravitational odds. She will reach for the moon for sure for sure like a Skye scrapper....

Lobatan! Make we kuku conclude and Christen Lanicky Omolewa . O lewa tan , o tun wa fiwakewa grin
what more can I say? The lords got her back already. I can only start the singing songs of praise

Babanla, e mo ede yoruba? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Leriebloom(f): 11:34pm On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
oooh,so sorry.

Gotten a new one now?
I jus got back home today, haven't gotten a new one yet. Thank you rho
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 22, 2016
Maxi112:

No dey take style enter the babe abeg undecided

how you dey?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by obiorathesubtle: 11:35pm On May 22, 2016
MUVA:

VIVA LA MIMZY! gringrin
If no be Mimzy! No be mimzy!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by jubrealguy(m): 11:35pm On May 22, 2016
op.....iyaf talk am finish.......MIMZY all the way
Beautiful, Brainy, Humble and Tolerant
You just can't stop loving this young lady

sai MIMZY! sai MIMZY!! sai MIMZY!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by dollyjoy(f): 11:36pm On May 22, 2016
Diddyydiva:
whats dat dolly?sad
Just say yes honey and i will make you the happiest woman on earth.

Will you marry me= will you vote my baecheesycheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 22, 2016
refiner:

undecidedundecidedundecided
Make sure u get a good campaign manager cos dat crown belongs to u and nobody else.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by MUVA(m): 11:37pm On May 22, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Aswearrugad bro,no be lie/-Mímzy toh sweet gan -cake icing & honey pie/-Haters fawning all over the queen- fruit fly/-Pictures so on point, got guys knocked out- photographical Spanish fly cheesy

YASS BOSS! SAI.MIMZY! cool
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by dollyjoy(f): 11:38pm On May 22, 2016
Leriebloom:

I jus got back home today, haven't gotten a new one yet. Thank you rho
ok. Be good.

Don't forget to vote my bae though. www.nairaland.com/lanicky.

Your vote will go a long way siswink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by obiorathesubtle: 11:38pm On May 22, 2016
Gabbadaya:
See how hideous this one looks embarassed

Chineke ekwela ihe ojoo! shocked
undecided you should know beauty when you see beauty.. Lanicky is a beautiful girl..

However, mimzy is beautiful too..

Respect all contestants and choose to vote one and God will bless you.. Amen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Maxi112: 11:38pm On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
gerrahiamehnsadsadsad

you wan spoil my market? Bad belle.
UR market done already spoil at d mention of bikini.

if na boobs u promise me, I for consider, I don't mind for a night standgrin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by MUVA(m): 11:39pm On May 22, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
If no be Mimzy! No be mimzy!!

Na mimzy sure pass bro. She's surer than all of em' gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by dollyjoy(f): 11:41pm On May 22, 2016
Maxi112:
UR market done already spoil at d mention of bikini.

if na boobs u promise me, I for consider, I don't mind for a night standgrin
howfa?? Bros you don brush
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by MUVA(m): 11:41pm On May 22, 2016
jubrealguy:
op.....iyaf talk am finish.......MIMZY all the way

Beautiful, Brainy, Humble and Tolerant

You just can't stop loving this young lady

sai MIMZY!
sai MIMZY!!
sai MIMZY!!!

It has been concluded!

LONG

LIVE

THE QUEEN

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016. What You Ought To Know. by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Just say yes honey and i will make you the happiest woman on earth.

Will you marry me= will you vote my baecheesycheesy
shocked shocked shocked

Who is your bae ?

Damn! you are making it sound like some les shitt here and its scaring the hell outta me sadsad

Pls speak to me clearly remember am feeling sleepy already grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Army, Air Force And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join? / Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!. / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.