Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk (20297 Views)

50 Pure Signs To Know She Not A Marriage Material, Guys Only! / Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public / Four Things Guys Talk About Behind Your Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by amosexy: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2009
Sagamite:

Any girl attractive enough from my scoring approach below is worthy of girlfriend.

To elevate to marriage, she would need to score a minimum of 21 points overall and get above the threshold point for all 3 categories.

1) Physical Beauty (breast, backside, face, figure)
2) Libidinosity (possibly based on sexiness, feminity, fashion sense, catwalk style, classy sensuality etc)
3) Developed Personality (possibly based on wifey willingness, good companion, brain power, potential good maternal instinct, culinary skills, maturity etc)

I give scores mentally out of ten for each of the 3 categories. A girl must score 21 and above.

But there are threshold scores for being able to get the marriage certificate with me. That is, a girl must not score less than 7/10 for (1), 6/10 for (2) and (3) but overall scores should still be over 21.

Hence scores like this will still fail for marriage certificate, although I could get down with them (fail points are in *):

1) 10/10
2) 9/10
3) 3/10*

Total: 22

----------------------------------------------------------------

1) 7/10
2) 6/10
3) 6/10

Total: 19*

1) 5/10*
2) 9/10
3) 8/10

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked u want perfection , u r wantin too much my broda tongue
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by Eaglebabe: 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2009
You we de look for gf&wife material,u be husband material?
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by Sagamite(m): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2009
ayomifull:

If you can not marry her dont go out with her. Some things not envisaged do happen.

Hi,

My name is Sagamite, I come in peace.

Welcome to planet Earth, which planet are you from? grin

amosexy:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked u want perfection , u r wantin too much my broda tongue

21 out of 30 is perfection? shocked

Madam, come on! grin

I just want quality, not perfection.
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by OdunayoSA: 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2009
Omo, na God hand evrytin dey o. If ur gf dirty u fit change am, abi?
Som pple stil dey search, dem neva see, dem com c dirty gf, dem no go manage am like dat? Man dew old now !
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by Legit: 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2009
Make una tell truth, we want a sluth for GF and a saint for wife.
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by olubolace(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2009
@legit, u hit d nail weluwelu! o to lo pa
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by Nurehn: 5:19am On Aug 21, 2009
Only God can help
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by peruso: 6:17am On Aug 21, 2009
kissdeepsoul; na u biko, love covers alot of things, if not for love the kind of things we see today will not encourage someof us to even consider marriage as an option in life[/size][/font][/font]
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by oyinda3(f): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2009
Legit:

Make una tell truth, we want a sluth for GF and a saint for wife.

dat na the symptom of closet freak
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by randy(m): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2009
resolved: Girls should listen more when guys talk/speak their minds before they end up as senior spinsters
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by debest1(m): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2009
randy:

resolved: Girls should listen more when guys talk/speak their minds before they end up as senior spinsters
Nice one
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by chukz4real(m): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2009
Not all GF materials are worthy of being Wiffy material, many are not worth takin home to mummy! For example, there is this cool looking chic I met in town 2007. We started it gently, slow and steady until we almost got to the peak of our relationship, After about 6 months together in the Bf/Gf thingy, I noticed that she' not my type of person. Ok, there was a day another guy called her on phone in my presence (she is a marketer and the man her client) and invited her to come to his house for a visit (she was in her menses then) She packed her cosmetics, abadoned the room for me and zoomed off, under the plea that the man wouldn't touch her cos she already told the man she' on her menses, the man only needed her company, and she spent the night there, She told me its been long she rested her head on a man' shoulder at night (isn't that stupid),

As somebody that works far away from land for weeks and months as the case maybe, how do you cope havin such as a wife? Hmmm, her good sides are: cooks very well, does the bed thing so good that a newly married man if dare her will on dat same minute forget about his newly wedded wife, but,

Abeg make una forget case, many out there are not worthy of takin to mummy as wife material, majority of them are nothing but CLUBBING MATERIALS better put,

All apologies anyway to my gooooooood sisters out here in NL,
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by Kelvinj(m): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2009
i dnt get sumtin rite here. Wat is d difference let me knw if am mistakin? Sum1 help me out.
Debest, 1wk is 2 much
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by Sagamite(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2009
chukz4real:

Not all GF materials are worthy of being Wiffy material, many are not worth takin home to mummy! For example, there is this cool looking chic I met in town 2007. We started it gently, slow and steady until we almost got to the peak of our relationship, After about 6 months together in the Bf/Gf thingy, I noticed that she' not my type of person. Ok, there was a day another guy called her on phone in my presence (she is a marketer and the man her client) and invited her to come to his house for a visit (she was in her menses then) She packed her cosmetics, abadoned the room for me and zoomed off, under the plea that the man wouldn't touch her cos she already told the man she' on her menses, the man only needed her company, and she spent the night there, She told me its been long she rested her head on a man' shoulder at night (isn't that stupid),

As somebody that works far away from land for weeks and months as the case maybe, how do you cope havin such as a wife? Hmmm, her good sides are: cooks very well, does the bed thing so good that a newly married man if dare her will on dat same minute forget about his newly wedded wife, but,

Abeg make una forget case, many out there are not worthy of takin to mummy as wife material, majority of them are nothing but CLUBBING MATERIALS better put,

All apologies anyway to my gooooooood sisters out here in NL,

Super Bleep me, did you honestly need any further confirmation she is sleeping with the client if, by her own admissions, he knows her menstruation status?

What do they discuss in bank marketing?

"Sir, do you want to invest in our financial menstruation instruments"?
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by chukz4real(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2009
@Sagamite

Will u consider her a Wife Material or a GirlFriend Material?
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by Sagamite(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2009
chukz4real:

@Sagamite

Will u consider her a Wife Material or a GirlFriend Material?

None of the above.
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by chukz4real(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2009
Sagamite:

None of the above.

That settles the case!
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by candylips(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2009
*** yawns ****
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2009
ayomifull:

If you can not marry her dont go out with her. Some things not envisaged do happen.

I disagree with u. one can start dating someone he never knew, after some time u begin to
notice his/her bad character or u find out that ur life style never match wt his/her own.
will u still mary him if u find urself in that position?
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by daffidy: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2009
There's absolutely nothing like "wife material" nor "gf material"! Wtf?!

Every woman at some point or the other exhibits certain xteristics that can only be temporary.

Using myself as an example, there was a time when the kitchen was a no-go-area for me.

I could cook alright but I just was not interested in doing so.

If I'd met a guy at that point who needed a wife material, Im sure Id have bn ruled out?

There were a lot of girls I knew who were more "kitchenly" than me but that didnt in any way mean they had better chances of being a better wife?

We base our thots on husband/wife materal on a lot of trivial things really.

Eg a woman who loves to cook etc.

I know some1 whose wife is a fantastic cook! She can blow you away!

But guess what? There's no peace in their home. Always fighting. Even in the midst of all the plenty food, lol.

Summarily, "material" is relative! The major material shd be love. Every other thing will follow

@deep soul
Hmm deep,
but that family should spend more time eating than fighting.
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by igeakanmu: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2009
Wife Material

Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by dkings101(m): 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2009
not all gf turn wife but wat matters most is love
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by shawn123: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2009
GF material is that girl in skimpy clothes i want to get high with in the club while wife material is that girl i would probably meet at a picnic or dinner party, decently dressed and doesnt need you to pay her bills , lol,
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by Magz(m): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2009
It is very simple!

In a girlfriend, we look for qualities that equate to FUN and GOOD TIMES.

In a potential wife, we look for qualities that will lead to SOLIDARITY, STABILITY and SURVIVAL.
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by Irenelove1(f): 8:09am On Aug 22, 2009
I can't understand why some girls think the way they do. i think this topic is trying to teach us how to pretend to be good so men can take us home as a wife. These are the qualities they desire from us and we need to adapt or pretend to posses these qualities. They think its men's world, but it is so easy to decieve them when we pretend.

@topic, thanks for the EXPOsition. grin
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by amyfiso(f): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2009
there are some out there ,u pretend to be a wifey material or the so-call saint e.g using the bible to deceive themselves at the end of the day if you take them as a wife you will see their real character and you will find out urself that the g/f material is much better than them.
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2009
every men wants a wife material for marriage,
a GF material for fun
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by r231(m): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2009
amy fiso:

there are some out there ,u pretend to be a wifey material or the so-call saint e.g using the bible to deceive themselves at the end of the day if you take them as a wife you will see their real character and you will find out urself that the g/f material is much better than them.

you are a genius
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by Magz(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2009
Irene_love:

I can't understand why some girls think the way they do. i think this topic is trying to teach us how to pretend to be good so men can take us home as a wife. These are the qualities they desire from us and we need to adapt or pretend to posses these qualities. They think its men's world, but it is so easy to decieve them when we pretend.

@topic, thanks for the EXPOsition. grin

You're wrong sweetie
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by 3spade3(m): 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2009
A woman must simply posses the 3 S's of being a woman

And that is being

1. Simple
2. Silent
3. Submissive
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by stilletos: 12:55am On Aug 23, 2009
Sagamite:

Any girl attractive enough from my scoring approach below is worthy of girlfriend.

To elevate to marriage, she would need to score a minimum of 21 points overall and get above the threshold point for all 3 categories.

1) Physical Beauty (breast, backside, face, figure)
2) Libidinosity (possibly based on sexiness, feminity, fashion sense, catwalk style, classy sensuality etc)
3) Developed Personality (possibly based on wifey willingness, good companion, brain power, potential good maternal instinct, culinary skills, maturity etc)

I give scores mentally out of ten for each of the 3 categories. A girl must score 21 and above.

But there are threshold scores for being able to get the marriage certificate with me. That is, a girl must not score less than 7/10 for (1), 6/10 for (2) and (3) but overall scores should still be over 21.

Hence scores like this will still fail for marriage certificate, although I could get down with them (fail points are in *):

1) 10/10
2) 9/10
3) 3/10*

1) 7/10
2) 6/10
3) 6/10

Total: 19*

1) 5/10*
2) 9/10
3) 8/10

I think your post was rather arrogant if you ask me.I feel very sorry for you. Anyway I'm sure you havent been single long enough thats why you have such crass on your lips. Don't wory when you become a charity case you'll get real and stop acting like a princess. If thats your photo, you are certainly not a contender with Will smith but you are not bad either. cheesy
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by C2H5OH(f): 12:58am On Aug 23, 2009
Lol someone's butt hurt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? / When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.