Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk (20295 Views)

50 Pure Signs To Know She Not A Marriage Material, Guys Only! / Why Do Some Guys Talk About Their Sexcapades In The Public / Four Things Guys Talk About Behind Your Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by candylips(m): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2009
hmmm undecided
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by debest1(m): 11:11am On Sep 29, 2009
26 out of wat?
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by candylips(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2009
out of 26
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by veravin: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2009
Deep soul
You just touched my soul.
Thanks for that wonderful speech.
I love it.
You sure make a dream gel and wife.

kudos for you gel
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2009
only the man can know, coz what Taye wants in his wife/gf is not what Taiwo want in his, so only d man could tell. i have people that wants their girlfriends to be acting like wife while their wife acting as girlfriends
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by candylips(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2009
mubowa you are right smiley
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by sexybabes(f): 1:17pm On Oct 01, 2009
totorimi:

What is good is good, I know one mans meat can be another man's poison but then we all know the qualities we need in a woman. In Naija or Africa as a whole a wife is expected to be God fearing, love children, able to keep the home through her feminism in addition having high culinary skills. That way we can all tell that she is a true Naija daughter that learnt a lot from the mother. A girlfriend will waste your money a wife will save your money. A gf will bring you disease a wifey will keep you safe from disease.
And yet d so called husband material will leave d wife @ home wu save his money & luk 4 those gf wuz gona waist his money wn he feels d urge 2 spend it. Again bring his wife those diseases he go collect from d gf.
Face it guyz, men dont knw wt they want. He will want a wife material(all those they mentioned above) and still want d gf material on d side 2 fulfill his othr desires.
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by KennyG6(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2009
candylips:

mubowa you are tight smiley
ehn? wat do u mean by mobowa u r TIGHT?
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2009
sexybabes:

And yet d so called husband material will leave d wife @ home wu save his money & luk 4 those gf wuz gona waist his money wn he feels d urge 2 spend it. Again bring his wife those diseases he go collect from d gf.
Face it guyz, men dont knw  wt they want. He will want a wife material(all those they mentioned above) and still want d gf material on d side 2 fulfill his othr desires.

Hunny you are so right. They are confused creatures.
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by candylips(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2009
ehn? wat do u mean by mobowa u r TIGHT?

you misquoted me Mr Kenny_G i said right and you changed it to tight
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by sexybabes(f): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Hunny you are so right. They are confused creatures.
Very. If one were 2 choose 2 b a gf material or wife material, i wud choose 2 b a gf material. Lol!
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2009
sexybabes:

Very. If one were 2 choose 2 b a gf material or wife material, i wud choose 2 b a gf material. Lol!
Me too, gfs seem to be taken care of compared to the wives lipsrsealed
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by sexybabes(f): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Me too, gfs seem to be taken care of compared to the wives lipsrsealed
They are reli d happy ones, they get spoiled in every aspect . How many men takes their wife clubbing or even out @ all? You will see all these ova 40yrs guyz in a club wit young gals leavin their wives @ home.
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by scottN(m): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2009
sexybabes:

They are reli d happy ones, they get spoiled in every aspect . How many men takes their wife clubbing or even out @ all? You will see all these ova 40yrs guyz in a club wit young gals leavin their wives @ home.
REALLY!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 02, 2009
sexybabes:

Eggggggzactly. They dont want their wives spending their money but they are prepared to spend money on 25yr old gals.
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by scottN(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2009
Then you should act like 25 yr olds if u want the same treatment wink
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by candylips(m): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2009
na wa o see beefs
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by sexybabes(f): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2009
U knw wt i used 2 say 2 those wu busy makin sure u not under 18 when u wnt 2 enter a club dt they shud make another rule 4 no ova 40. It shud b from 18-40, so dt grown up men wil b spendin much time wit their families.

Ebonyeyes:

Eggggggzactly. They dont want their wives spending their money but they are prepared to spend money on 25yr old gals.
Guyz like those wu spend their money blv me, even if u nt a wife & u cn provide everytn 4 urself ur guy wil follow those wu only wnt 2 spend hiz money i dnt knw y.
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by drdate: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2009
the 1 n only word thatn should com 2 ur mind wen looking is COMPATIBILITY.never compromise dat 4 anytin.
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by setivacell: 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2009
many of our gitls are awesome wifey material but do we want butter or margarine. Africa is a huge continent my friends. lets leave alot of these girls to the guys who resemble them in the more rustic sides of the place (exotic v naija chix on nairaland)

Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by oyinda3(f): 4:17am On Dec 28, 2009
dumbfoolsevaticell or what's ur name. can u stop spamming Nairaland with ur anti-naija girls propaganda. gerrout plz shior angry
u ought to be banned.

@ topic, for the smart guy, gf material and wife material is the same. why go out with someone you can't see in ur future?
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by KennyG6(m): 6:17am On Dec 28, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by madlady(f): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2009
oyinda.:

@ topic, for the smart guy, gf material and wife material is the same. why go out with someone you can't see in your future?

Your answer is SPOT ON.
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by SAGoddess: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2010
grin @ this thread, what happens then if your potential wife comes dressed like lady in first pic but cooks up a storm and does all the things wifey is able to do, would she be dismissed on the basis that her tits were hanging like that while she was cooking?
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by KennyG6(m): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2010
SA Goddess:

grin @ this thread, what happens then if your potential wife comes dressed like lady in first pic but cooks up a storm and does all the things wifey is able to do, would she be dismissed on the basis that her bosoms were hanging like that while she was cooking?
of course now
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by SAGoddess: 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2010
So you want your wife all covered up and dull? Does that mean you won't be looking at girls who are dressed sexy while you walk around with your wifey who happens to look like your gran? wink
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by shithapuns: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2010
i am a mixture of both qualiites! shocked

men want a LovePeddler in bed, n a wife @home
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by Tgirl4real(f): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2012
Sagamite: Any girl attractive enough from my scoring approach below is worthy of girlfriend.

To elevate to marriage, she would need to score a minimum of 21 points overall and get above the threshold point for all 3 categories.

1) Physical Beauty (breast, backside, face, figure)
2) Libidinosity (possibly based on sexiness, feminity, fashion sense, catwalk style, classy sensuality etc)
3) Developed Personality (possibly based on kind/nice person, wifey willingness, good companion, brain power, potential good maternal instinct, culinary skills, maturity etc)

I give scores mentally out of ten for each of the 3 categories. A girl must score 21 and above.

But there are threshold scores for being able to get the marriage certificate with me. That is, a girl must not score less than 7/10 for (1), 6/10 for (2) and (3) but overall scores should still be over 21.

Hence scores like this will still fail for marriage certificate, although I could get down with them (fail points are in *):

1) 10/10
2) 9/10
3) 3/10*

Total: 22

----------------------------------------------------------------

1) 7/10
2) 6/10
3) 6/10

Total: 19*

----------------------------------------------------------------

1) 5/10*
2) 9/10
3) 8/10

Total: 22

Lol. U are funny.

A pass will be something like dis:

1. 8/10
2. 7/10
3. 7/10

Total : 22 wink

Me no like men wey too dey calculate o ;P

Btw, I see more emphasis on beauty and sexiness.

1 Like

Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by ODB1: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2012
Wife material are for insecure little priks.
Why would I want to settle with a younger version of my mother?
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by Sagamite(m): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Lol. U are funny.

A pass will be something like dis:

1. 8/10
2. 7/10
3. 7/10

Total : 22 wink

Yep!

Tgirl4real:
Me no like men wey too dey calculate o ;P

You are married, so what you like does not matter to me. tongue grin grin grin grin

Tgirl4real:
Btw, I see more emphasis on beauty and sexiness.

And so? tongue

You want a whole ASHAWO like me to stop looking at all the fine fine women on earth and you think I should not place emphasis on beauty and sexiness for the one that would put me in life imprisonment? cheesy
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by Tgirl4real(f): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
Sagamite:

Yep!

You are married, so what you like does not matter to me. tongue grin grin grin grin

Just thinking out loud. tongue

Sagamite:
And so? tongue

You want a whole ASHAWO like me to stop looking at all the fine fine women on earth and you think I should not place emphasis on beauty and sexiness for the one that would put me in life imprisonment? cheesy

Lol @ life in imprisonment. I hope u don't search for too long. tongue
Re: Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk by 45189723(f): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2012
O.D.B.:
Wife material are for insecure little priks.
Why would I want to settle with a younger version of my mother?

insulting your mother to make a point

i will insult you if you ever mail me

i can not marry a mannerless he goat tsk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? / When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.