Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age (57702 Views)

This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Rastamann: 8:27pm On May 23, 2016
My wife and I are of the same age mate and every day she keep looking younger and younger for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by demydea: 8:28pm On May 23, 2016
jideniceguy:
Hmmm thank God I'm 8 years older than my gurl... wink cheesy

We are on the same page cheesy
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by profosenogoboy: 8:28pm On May 23, 2016
Good advice
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Comanche(f): 8:29pm On May 23, 2016
@abbey621.Guy,chop knuckle.It is not everyday i see people make proper use of their brain.
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by diva90: 8:30pm On May 23, 2016
Not just physical aging, the woman matures mentally faster than a man does. I've always preferred my man way older.
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 23, 2016
demydea:

We are on the same page cheesy

Yes boss.. I'm really happy with the relationship. She's actually a good lady. Though she makes mistakes buh I correct her and she takes to corrections and also respects me.
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by MVLOX(m): 8:32pm On May 23, 2016
marvelck:
Since women naturally age faster than men, its not advisable for a guy to marry a girl his age or within his age range. Guys need to marry girls they are far older than with at least 10 years, so that when she's aging everything will still be balanced. You can still be enjoying her breast, and also admiring her full waist line for a long time to come. Compare to when you marry a girl that's only 3 or 5 years younger than you. Before you know it, she'll start looking older than you apart from adding weight anyhow after giving kids. So, let there a space of like 10 years between you and the girl you want to marry, just like fathers used to do it in the past.

I totally disagree ooo.... To marry a gal 5 - 10 younger is totally asking for wahala...cuz to me 90percent of most gals below 25 may be physically matured but mentally and emotionally unstable....this kind of babes still tink dey are young and have time... Lastly how and wen a lady ages has to to do with how well they take care of themselves or haven't u seen older ladies that look younger and fresher than their younger counter parts

2 Likes

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 23, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
I agree with you OP. My hubby is 18yrs older... smiley
You mean your uncle? grin
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by chigaemezuogu: 8:33pm On May 23, 2016
Age does not mean any thing if you give your life to christ and resist sin you will look young every year together with your wife iam almost 30 yrs but people think iam 22 yrs because of holy spirit refreshment, so age or not does nt matter.
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by teemy(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2016
Princecharmin:
something u'll later live to regret....!!
my dear, a younger lady would be like 'since we don marry we be mates' while an older one would be more matured in handling that area publicly and privately.
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Java001: 8:34pm On May 23, 2016
undecided
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 23, 2016
Op, you are definitely wrong on this one. Where is the place of maturity (in all ramification)? Aside that, you both could be operating with the mindset of two different generations.

Besides, you base all on boobs and butts. What if the lady 10 years below fails to take good care of her body? It'll all grow flappy and unenticing in no time.

Change your orientation, bro! Age is not all.
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 23, 2016
diva90:
Not just physical aging, the woman matures mentally faster than a man does. I've always preferred my man way older.

Correct lady... I like your type grin
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by alien1: 8:36pm On May 23, 2016
Noblepeace:
Out of experience, if u marry ur age mate in no distance time u can't take decisions in d house... she must force her own decisions on you. if u doubt it try it time will teach u
Are you the one feeding her or is she the one feeding you?
Did you choose your spouse yourself or did God made the choice for you?
Decisions like?
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by miqos02(m): 8:37pm On May 23, 2016
young shall grow
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Safemode(m): 8:37pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
Its how well u take care of your body

A yonger person can look older

And an older person can look younger
it's a lie.
women age faster.
just see d ops pics
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:38pm On May 23, 2016
Bae is 10 yrs older
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by omotroyz(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2016
black man black sense...
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by AVRecruit: 8:43pm On May 23, 2016
Olushow144:
So your reasonable excuse is sex, for sex's sake alone we should marry people that we are 10yrs older than, Have you heard about inferiority complex, and what about childish behaviours. OP, there's more to marriage than sex, get your thinking right

its not just sex. its having someone nice to look at...

aside the looks someone ur older than by 5- 10 years is more teachable in general. less feminist mentality too. also in line with the Word of God where young women in Timothy were encouraged to get married and bear children.
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 23, 2016
yinkeys:

cheesy That's a Sugar something
Is it your sugarrr? tongue

iAmCharis:
You mean your uncle? grin
my uncle is my father/mother's brother, he isn't my uncle. grin
He is my husband.
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 23, 2016
jegz25:
guy exactly wat m experiencing now. In fact m starting 2 regret everytin
take heart broh, I've walked down that road before
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by chichriso: 8:48pm On May 23, 2016
so your own reason is just to enjoy her breast at the old age?
You need Christ
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by spill(m): 8:48pm On May 23, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by esonuu(m): 8:50pm On May 23, 2016
Tufiakwa..i should marry sum1 younger than me wit 10yrs so dat she'll start looking for her age mates wit fresher dick to sleep wit? As a bachelor,almost all the ladies i'v dated were older than me,i hate dating guls i'm older than cos i see them as kids who knows nothing about relationshp,its either we're age mates or u'll be older than i am wit atleast two yrs,dat way,i'l be sure u are old enough and experienced in relationshp stuffs and u'll also cherish me cos my blood is fresher than urs

1 Like

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by back2sender: 8:51pm On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
Its how well u take care of your body

A yonger person can look older

And an older person can look younger
Not with women
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Olushow144: 8:53pm On May 23, 2016
AVRecruit:

its not just sex. its having someone nice to look at...

aside the looks someone ur older than by 5- 10 years is more teachable in general. less feminist mentality too. also in line with the Word of God where young women in Timothy were encouraged to get married and bear children.
I wonder what age you want men to get married then cos 10yrs gap means you'll have to wait for her to finish schooling plus some other personal ambitions
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Ugosample(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2016
Noblepeace:
Out of experience, if u marry ur age mate in no distance time u can't take decisions in d house... she must force her own decisions on you. if u doubt it try it time will teach u

It depends on the culture of the woman involved This is not universal tho
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by AVRecruit: 8:55pm On May 23, 2016
Rhea:

[size=14pt]So what if your wife looks older than you? Are you married to her looks or married to her? Some people are still living in a very carnal world. Na so una dey take marry mamiwater, she go enter house carry you put inside fanta bottle, put am over kerosene fire, begin dey stoke the fire any how any how[/size]

theres nothing carnal about a man wanting a young woman. If anything that man fears God because men are mostly moved by looks. In as much as ur not marrying looks she still has to be pleasing to behold for about 5 years.

this is why girls giving their physical primes to their boyfriend's instead of husbands is not a good idea....

there has to be something carnal in modern day marriage for the man. Why bear all the responsibility and risks (divorce) but non of the carnal benefits?
Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by VictorRomanov: 8:55pm On May 23, 2016
U dey marry Cos of boobs and waist line abi?

I can't marry someone 5yrs younger than I am. The generational difference will be too much. While I'll be gisting about Billy Ocean, she'll be telling me about Teckno and Wizkid!

1 Like

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by Youngzedd(m): 8:58pm On May 23, 2016
sportskid:
You are sooooo wrong, and it is clear you know nothing about marriage, women naturally age faster than men regardless of age differences.Many factors in women are responsible for that.Secondly marrying a woman has nothing to do with her boobs size or weight every woman's boobs must relax after child birth and most women gain weight after child birth, don't be fooled friend, marry a woman that will respect you that's all you need in marriage.Don't marry because of sex, trust me sex go tire you after six months, what will keep you and your baby mama is RESPECT.

Chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by viewflux(m): 8:58pm On May 23, 2016
YOU CAN EASILY NOTICE WHEN A SINGLE MAN WRITES. ITS EASIER SAID THAN DONE.
MARRIAGE IS LIKE FOOTBALL BETTING, WHEN THE MATCH HAS NOT STARTED, YOU WILL GIVE BARCELONA WIN, OVER2.5, OR 1ST HALF WIN BUT WHEN THE MATCH STARTS IT WIL BE GOAL LESS AT 90MIN. E GO CLEAR YOU FOR EYE, YOUR BETTING DON CUT(ASK PPL THAT LOST LAST NIGHT). INSTEAD OF YOU TO TALK OF GOOD CHARACTER AND WOMAN THAT WILL GATHER EVERY BODY IN HER WINGS, YOUR DISCUSSING AGE
WHEN YOUR HOUSE STARTS BURNING DUE TO BAD ATTITUDE AND LACK OF RESPECT FOR OTHERS INCLUDING YOUR PARENTS THEN YOUR WILL NO THAT WHERE GOOD CHARACTER/ATTITUDE IS AGE WILL BE A NUMBER. LOOK FOR WHO IS 10 YEARS YOUNGER, CONTINUE SEARCHING. WHEN YOU SEE ONE THEN YOU WILL NO THE DIFFERENCE IN FILLING HOME BASED PLAYER INSTEAD OF PROFESSIONAL FOR WORLD CUP MATCH[b](EARLY DIVORCE DUE TO LACK OF PATIENT AND INEXPERIENCE).[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why A Guy Should Not Marry A Girl His Age by flokii: 8:58pm On May 23, 2016
@OP I feel it depends on choice

Most guys go for older ladies to avoid unnecessary dramas peculiar with younger ones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady / 7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys / Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.