Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo (65990 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Tudor6(f): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2009
Meldrick:

You little rat, I wish you could shut your dirty mouth up, save your future and think of how to better your life.
I'll keep talking and speaking out against holy crooks like oyedepo. . .if you don't like it then jump in front of a moving train and die!
You paid 5 Naira and and you are bragging about it on Nairaland. Who gave you the authority to judge issues related to the things of God. That's how you children cause problem for your selves and parents.
Fool what does my parents have to do with this?
So god will supposedly punish my parents because i spoke up against oyedepo?. . . .you're indeed a brainwashed slowpoke.
Your parents sent you to a good school to learn and you studied under a spiritual atmosphere. The Bishop tried to instill a life worthy of emulation in you [/b]and here you are totally deviating from the plan your parents had for you.

Was it for FREE?
The bishop was selling a service and i paid in full. . . .he did me no favours!

I paid my damn fees and whatever i do with the education is none your business!
[b]Some of us were not priviledged to go to a school like Covenant University. In my time there were no private universities. If you had gone through the test of writing WAEC (not NECO) which was just introduced and you have faced the stress entering public universities, then finally undergone the process of an unfair learning environment which exist in public universities, maybe you would have appreciated the school you attended.

Illiterate, is that not why we are outraged?
That people like you are not privileged to attend a mission school built with the money and sweat of the poor is why we're irked.

The children of the rich are privileged to good xtain education while the poor are doomed. . . .is that what jesus woulda done?

Rather than been a worthy ambassador of your school, you display hooliganism. I'm sure it is students like you that tried to drag that school to mud. You might be one of the expelled students because graduates of CU I've met are refined and admired.
Keep deceiving yourself!
Majority of us never wanted to be there. Our parents can afford to send us to any school in the world, the poor who really need the quality education are denied by the rich who don't even wanna be there in the first place. . . . Is the church not supposed to make the less privileged their priority?
Its only in DOMI that the rich get all the attention.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Meldrick(m): 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2009
Tudór:

Keep deceiving yourself!
Majority of us never wanted to be there. Our parents can afford to send us to any school in the world, the poor who really need the quality education are denied by the rich who don't even wanna be there in the first place. . . .

Indeed, you never wanted to be there. Were you forced to school there? Who forced you? Nobody put a knife on your neck insisting you must be there.
Your parents had a good dream for you and sent you there cos they know better than you and that's why God placed you under their authority. You can't question God on that.

You might have preferred to hang out on the streets smoking marijuana. Is that the life you preferred?

ALL THESE CHILDREN OF NOWADAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I just hope you are not one of those expelled students venting his anger through the net. I know i'm correct on that.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2009
uchkochi:

Listen to me tudor or whatever u call urself,its only a fool that will downplay a testimony as glorious as this.i thereby call u a fool without mincing words.the breath that u breathe is given n sustained by GoD.DONT LET GOD TAKE IT AWAY FROM U BE BLESSED

Pls can you interview the Queen of Sheba for me?I will want to hear her own part of the story.Good Riddance.

Meldrick:

You little rat, I wish you could shut your dirty mouth up, save your future and think of how to better your life. You paid 5 Naira and and you are bragging about it on Nairaland. Who gave you the authority to judge issues related to the things of God. That's how you children cause problem for your selves and parents. Your parents sent you to a good school to learn and you studied under a spiritual atmosphere. The Bishop tried to instill a life worthy of emulation in you and here you are totally deviating from the plan your parents had for you.
Some of us were not priviledged to go to a school like Covenant University. In my time there were no private universities. If you had gone through the test of writing WAEC (not NECO) which was just introduced and you have faced the stress entering public universities, then finally undergone the process of an unfair learning environment which exist in public universities, maybe you would have appreciated the school you attended.

Rather than been a worthy ambassador of your school, you display hooliganism. I'm sure it is students like you that tried to drag that school to mud. You might be one of the expelled students because graduates of CU I've met are refined and admired.

So those that paid N5 can't talk about it?Is it the ones that paid N1m that you will respect?Well it boils down to money, why does everything revolve around money?Who gave you the right to question anybody's offering?What is there in speaking the truth.Can't you read and reason?Why is CU not affordable for all?No one seems to answer that question.Why did the Bishop not send his kids there if CU was all that?Are people reasoning @ all?[/b]Also who told you CU students are grounded?Please spare me that crap, there is nothing special about CU and it might please you to know that the school focuses more on Spiritual than Academics.
Oh i see you learnt a phrase from the Bishop [b]"Hooligans" he uses that word a lot when he is insulting the students.Expulsion?Is it not supposed to be a way of admitting students in CU?How many expulsions were justified?Its amazing people talk and don't take a moment to put 1+1 together.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Tudor6(f): 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2009
First of all, don't call me a child you're just 28 and am not a teenager. I graduated long ago and i've got a career going on.
Meldrick:

Indeed,  you never wanted to be there. Were you forced to school there? Who forced you? Nobody put a knife on your neck insisting you must be there.
Your parents had a good dream for you and sent you there cos they know better than you and that's why God placed you under their authority. You can't question God on that.

You might have preferred to hang out on the streets smoking marijuana. Is that the life you preferred?

ALL THESE CHILDREN OF NOWADAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I just hope you are not one of those expelled students venting his anger through the net. I know i'm correct on that.                         

Good dream indeed. But old man, is it only the rich that are permitted to have good dreams in the body of christ?
Why can't kids of the mechanic, carpenters and so on not share in this dream?
Why is this question so hard for you oyedepo apologists to answer?
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by UyiIredia(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2009
Lord >>. have mercy on ur servants
who slaughta each othaz throats 4 NO JUST CAUSE >>> grin grin
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by theviper1: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2009
@Tudor,@davidylan and @all men with eyes that can see,i salute ur courage.look the truth is that even if u educate these blind pple 4 the ntx 2oo centuries,they will still be what they are, brainwashed idiots.you contribute ur money to a church solely owned by an individual and the same bloke rides in private jets (mark my words JETS)and u find it difficult to attend services by okada cos even the transported purported to be the church`s are not free and u cant even open ur eyes. i asked @aloy~emeka simple questions and i cant find where he replied me.these cocksuckers are arguing without proof or reference from the bible to justify their masters`outrageous and shameless way of lives and they are happy to support them. someone called T.B Joshua anti-christ and i think that to him "papa" Oyedepo is a pro-christ. winners chapel inc. is the brain child of the man and u cant monkey around with his means of livelihood. something that i really want to know from his followers is this "what was his business before he founded winners chapel worldwide ltd". defend him all that u want,bt the truth is that alot are still shady about these modern day pastors.and time will surely reveal a lot as everything hidden must surely come to light one day.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by tack: 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2009
hello house am enjoying d intellectual discussion grin
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Tudor6(f): 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2009
tack:

hello house am enjoying d intellectual discussion grin

You're very welcome to NL. . .
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2009
Nn
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2009
opepo:

no matter what headstart lies has, truth will definitely meet it up and overtake.
one day God will expose all these fake pastors!
sad or heretical as tudor or his likes sound. i kno in my spirit that thay are close to the truth if nt exactly saying it
i myself only attended the church once but immediaetly felt something was wrong.ever since i have nt gone back nor will ever go back.
i am a true follower of christ and the bible is my yardstick, and i hope one day all these blind ppl will finally see the truth cool cool coollove God and love man, thats all!

Yes i pray one day God will expose them.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by qblaze(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2009
Oyedepo the fake pastor!!!!

Shame!!!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by cashful(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2009
the more you guys criticize, the more the man is impacting his world'
for all your criticisms, why not do something tangible ,that we all can see
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by qblaze(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2009
I've acknowledged that the fake bishop is a great businessman. He has built a wonderful university and owns a private jet. But it is clear that he made his money from bilking his congregation.

Oyedepo is a fabulist and a manipulator.

He's Reverend King without the beard.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by tack: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2009
variety is the spice of life
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by bobbyL(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2009
I'm not supporting anyone. I have questions 4 both parties.

@ ALOY
       your pastor is not and can never be perfect( until he gets to heaven). But how do we justify some of his decisions
       like not allowing hiv positive stds to graduate. Also I totally disagree with "if u are not a c.u std u are enslaved"
                                NA EVRERYBODY FIT GO C.U OR C.U FIT MANAGE EVERYBODY

@ Davidylan & co
       I know u have ur doubts, but how then do we justify the miracles and wonders wrought at his programmes

I'm really confused so I don't take sides. I totally believe in making the bible ur yardstick.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by qblaze(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2009
The miracles are staged. If he really wants to cure people, I will take him to Igbobi and Aro hospitals.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by mazaje(m): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2009
bobby.L:

@ Davidylan & co
       I know u have your doubts, but how then do we justify the miracles and wonders wrought at his programmes

What "Miracles" are you talking about? The lie that a blind woman regained her sight? Ohh Please. . . . .If he has the power to perform magic like he always claims you think he will have to spend money to take his wife to recieve medical treatment in a hospital abroad for her own sickness?. . . . There are NO miricales that take place in his programmes the miracles you hear about are made up lies. . . . . nothing new there. . .I dare any one to provide just one instance that has been properly investigated and substaniated where a blind person regained his sight in any of his programmes. . . . .its all lies. . . . .
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by AjaraEwuro: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2009
I think most people here are fools without necessarily thinking deep about their comments, their life and their foolhardy-

Tudor - you claimed you went to one of his schools, yet, when you got there, you didnt leave or protest to you parents that there are loads of lie and stuff in the school, yet you followed every lie told, you graduated, you got the degree and maybe you even now work with it to earn your daily bread? i think you are the biggest fool here, a born fool, a mugun and dunce and a dumb, out to take advantage where un necessary - likes of you have satan waiting for you to chop your head, butt, hand and legs to prove to you that in life, you can be wrong.

Some fools do have them- it is amazing reading all these comments just because a man goes to preach and his deeds are praised? This is why Nigerians are so foolish, thinking they are wise, they are so stupid, thinking they are smart, they are so sad, thinking they are happy- I call them nin com poops- if you dont beleive a man and his works, why do you have to come here to change the minds of those of us who beleive in him? who made you the judge or something? clean up your life first and come back here to educate us, as long as your life is in tatters and shambles, noone will listen to you, i repeat, noone.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Tudor6(f): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

I think most people here are fools without necessarily thinking deep about their comments, their life and their foolhardy-

Tudor - you claimed you went to one of his schools, yet, when you got there, you didnt leave or protest to you parents that there are loads of lie and stuff in the school, yet you followed every lie told, you graduated, you got the degree and maybe you even now work with it to earn your daily bread? i think you are the biggest fool here, a born fool, a mugun and dunce and a dumb, out to take advantage where un necessary - likes of you have satan waiting for you to chop your head, butt, hand and legs to prove to you that in life, you can be wrong.

Some fools do have them- it is amazing reading all these comments just because a man goes to preach and his deeds are praised? This is why Nigerians are so foolish, thinking they are wise, they are so stupid, thinking they are smart, they are so sad, thinking they are happy- I call them nin com poops- if you dont beleive a man and his works, why do you have to come here to change the minds of those of us who beleive in him? who made you the judge or something? clean up your life first and come back here to educate us, as long as your life is in tatters and shambles, noone will listen to you, i repeat, noone.
You must be an idiot!
We're you in my home to know whether i protested or not?

Infact what does this rubbish you've written above have to do with the topic . . . .gosh! What an slowpoke!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by AjaraEwuro: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2009
Foolish Tudor - You remind me of the camera of those years.

Ask yourself, what has all these your comments got to do with the topic? you are realy a goat who needs to be wipped till he eats all the grass left in the plate, you are a deranged nin compoop.

You protested, yet you didnt leave the school? Hypocrites like you talk with two sides of their mouth, when you were in the school, i am sure you obeyed everything the man said to you, but once you left the school, the story changed, what an hypocrite you are?

There are many like you who does eye service, you are not human, the way you talk doesnt make you human- you should not even have told us you went thru his pupilage- telling us you went thru his pupilage but turning around now to curse him and call him names makes you less of a right thinking human being, it makes you a slowpoke, control by his parents, or controlled by factors spiritually un denotable.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Tudor6(f): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

Ask yourself, what has all these your comments got to do with the topic? you are realy a goat who needs to be wipped till he eats all the grass left in the plate, you are a deranged nin compoop.

You protested, yet you didnt leave the school? Hypocrites like you talk with two sides of their mouth, when you were in the school, i am sure you obeyed everything the man said to you, but once you left the school, the story changed, what an hypocrite you are?

There are many like you who does eye service, you are not human, the way you talk doesnt make you human- you should not even have told us you went thru his pupilage- telling us you went thru his pupilage but turning around now to curse him and call him names makes you less of a right thinking human being, it makes you a slowpoke, control by his parents, or controlled by factors spiritually un denotable.
You haven't made any sense. . . .or did you?
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

What the heck are you talking about?I can't seem to understand.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

Are you not doing eye service now?
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Tudor6(f): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2009
9ja4eva:

Are you not doing eye service now?
My brother i wonder ooo. . .
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by AjaraEwuro: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2009
You are both goats- who did eye service? I tell you say i go the school? or what does eye service mean to you?

Eye service is what Tudor did - going to the man's school, agreeing with all that was said while being there, and leaves the place and begin yearning thru his anus - that is the style of hypocrites.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by bobbyL(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2009
I'm surprised by some pips who have been posting on this thread.
         Are u taught in church how to slander people whether they share ur views or not?
         U can only make pple see reasons with u if u show some level of christ-likeness.

I know ", speak evil of NO man, " is in the Bible. Whether they are atheists, xtians, muslims, e.t.c
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

You are both goats- who did eye service? I tell you say i go the school? or what does eye service mean to you?

Eye service is what Tudor did - going to the man's school, agreeing with all that was said while being there, and leaves the place and begin yearning thru his anus - that is the style of hypocrites.

You are not making sense.Please try make sense as noone is fighting with you.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Tudor6(f): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2009
9ja4eva:

You are not making sense.Please try make sense as noone is fighting with you.
Abeg Tell am oooo. . . . grin
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by AjaraEwuro: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2009
See how hypocrites talk. What is the relevance of all your vituperations and aspersion casting on the personality of Bishop David Oyedepo got to do with the topic at hand? Have you made any sence at all? Have you read how meaningless and reckless your comments are? Do you think at all?
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

See how hypocrites talk. What is the relevance of all your vituperations and aspersion casting on the personality of Bishop David Oyedepo got to do with the topic at hand? Have you made any sence at all? Have you read how meaningless and reckless your comments are? Do you think at all?

Is this what you are taught in church?You don't make sense at all.Am no hypocrite.You still have not made no point.YOU DEY THINK SEF?
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by AjaraEwuro: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2009
9ja4eva and Tudor

Follow follow - none of them have their own minds.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2009
Mumu.You still never answer the question wey i ask.Why did you have to come to this thread?You no dey make sense mehn

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / One Word For This Pastor. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.