Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo (65927 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 3:34am On Sep 01, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

@Tudor

You are realy a fool - you claim to be an atheist - yet you went to a christian school and got a degree from there- why? I need to research your life style, your brain, how it works, and your medula oblongata which belongs to the devil - you are one big buffon and boffun, how can an atheist spend five years or so in a christian school, pray with them, shout choruses with them, pray with them, who is fooling who?

Honestly, dont you people agree with me that foolishness is not only about speaking big big grammar?

We have serious proof that Tudor tried so hard to scam Bishop Oyedepo but he never suceeded, in fact, his reason for attending the university is to bring the Uni down as sent by his master the devil, but he met stiff opposition and not only stiff opposition, his powers were rendered useless while he was attending the school, but now, out of the school, he is ranting like a man bitten by a rabbies infected dog - Tudor is a scam, we will publish his full life story soon.

He paid millions to get a decent education from the school, it wasnt free dude.

Its no different from other private schools out there, it only camouflages as a "christian" institution.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by AjaraEwuro: 3:39am On Sep 01, 2009
My pount is this - what thinking- rational or irrational is there in an atheist going to pay his hard earned money to seek education from a school who teaches and practices everything about a GOD he doesnt beleive in? Is he crazy? How on earth can you explain that to me or to anyone else? You are an atheist, yet, you want to seek knowledge, you want to be informed, you want to get education, and you now take your money, and pay it into the same course you dont beleive in and you call that rational thinking? That can never be any rational thinking process - someone who acts or thinks like that is not a beleiver in himself, his beleives are porous, his brain is empty and his mind is indeed shallow - what do you an atheist want to go and do in a christian school? this beats me hollow.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 01, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

My pount is this - what thinking- rational or irrational is there in an atheist going to pay his hard earned money to seek education from a school who teaches and practices everything about a GOD he doesnt beleive in? Is he crazy? How on earth can you explain that to me or to anyone else? You are an atheist, yet, you want to seek knowledge, you want to be informed, you want to get education, and you now take your money, and pay it into the same course you dont beleive in and you call that rational thinking? That can never be any rational thinking process - someone who acts or thinks like that is not a beleiver in himself, his beleives are porous, his brain is empty and his mind is indeed shallow - what do you an atheist want to go and do in a christian school? this beats me hollow.

this is an absurd question, the school is registered under the Ministry of Education and is thus compelled to provide education to those who can afford it and are qualified irrespective of private religious inclination. When Tudor and co were writing JAMB exams, their religious affiliation was not part of the required questions.

The earliest schools in Nigeria where missionary schools, infact up until the government forceful takeover of schools in the 70s, most schools in the south were mission sschools . . . shld muslims have refused to attend school because they believe in a different God? shld atheists have had to set up their own schools?

Sorry but the shallow person here is you, rather than tackle theh critical issues, you spend all your time attacking Tudor's personality which has nothing to do with the thread.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by AjaraEwuro: 3:46am On Sep 01, 2009
Mr David - I had learnt to ignore you - but I dont know why I am replying you.

Anyway.

The atheist who attends five years in a christian school, prays with them daily, does morning devotion with them, goes to church with them - sings praises with them is nothing but a fool, a big fool, a non beleiver in himself- why should I listen or be interested in any point that foolish person is making? He is not want to make a point, he should seek the face of God for redemption rather than speak so outrageously against a man of God, even if he doesnt beleive in the man and his works - why should we beleive in him, a double minded fellow? Tell me.

What critical issues is Mr Tudor talking about rather than attacking the personality of Mr Oyedepo? yet, you dont want his own personality attacked? Now i see where hypocrisy begins and ends- he is free to call the man names, but we are not free to call himself names? hmmm.

I can count how many ill names he has called the man - even if you dont beleive in him, what has calling him names got to do with the thread? What has it got to do with the thread, tell us, because now we are talking out of point, but him was talking exactly to point?
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by AjaraEwuro: 4:00am On Sep 01, 2009
The same Mr Tudor who claims to be an Atheist - who says he only read the bible to pass his exams also beleives in the bible - how can an acclamied Atheist also beleive in the bible and bible passages?

See what he says-------

Why do people keep raving about this anointed rubbish. . .the bible clearly states To them that believe he gave POWER TO BE SONS OF GOD"- You as a believer are ANOINTED, stop this inferiority complex of placing ordinary men like yourself as 'chosen ones'. In the kingdom of god ALL MEN ARE EQUAL.

Galatians states" Let no man trouble me for I bear in my body the mark of the lord". . . . . It didn't say for your pastor bears the mark- it says YOU!
If you're gonna swallow the delusions at least get it straight.

Having said that, what does generations to come have to do with anything? You people are just funny!

Mr Tudor - tell me when an Atheist starts beleiving the words of the bible? who are you deceiving? You have simply lost face. You need to tell yourself what you realy want to be - a christian or an atheist- if you want to be an atheist - stay away from the bible or anything biblical or chritianly - if you want to be a christian, then be a christian - you are simply a double mouthed goon who lacks faith in himself.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by AjaraEwuro: 4:05am On Sep 01, 2009
These are the words you have used against Mr Oyedepo:

rogues like oyedepo - calling him a ROGUE

Oyedepo is a fake - Calling him a fake

rogues like oyedepo - calling him a rouge

Oyedepo is robbing people in BROAD DAYLIGHT - calling him an armed robber

Sorry we can't wait till Oyedepo starts murdering faithfuls - calling him a murderer.

Can you substantiate that Mr Oyedepo is a murderer and an armed robber? If you cant, then, you have no reason talking here on NairaLand.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Tudor6(f): 6:57am On Sep 01, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

The same Mr Tudor who claims to be an Atheist - who says he only read the bible to pass his exams also beleives in the bible - how can an acclamied Atheist also beleive in the bible and bible passages?

See what he says-------

Why do people keep raving about this anointed rubbish. . .the bible clearly states To them that believe he gave POWER TO BE SONS OF GOD"- You as a believer are ANOINTED, stop this inferiority complex of placing ordinary men like yourself as 'chosen ones'. In the kingdom of god ALL MEN ARE EQUAL.

Galatians states" Let no man trouble me for I bear in my body the mark of the lord". . . . . It didn't say for your pastor bears the mark- it says YOU!
If you're gonna swallow the delusions at least get it straight.

Having said that, what does generations to come have to do with anything? You people are just funny!

Mr Tudor - tell me when an Atheist starts beleiving the words of the bible? who are you deceiving? You have simply lost face. You need to tell yourself what you realy want to be - a christian or an atheist- if you want to be an atheist - stay away from the bible or anything biblical or chritianly - if you want to be a christian, then be a christian - you are simply a double mouthed goon who lacks faith in himself.
Now I know that you're a brainless illiterate who can't read. You make posts that expose you for the shallow slowpoke that you are.

Does the word "delusion" mean anything to you?
A sensible and educated individual wouldn't fail to notice where I refered to the passages as DELUSIONS and urged subscribers to at least swallow it straight and not the adulterated version propagated by the criminal oyedepo.

This is why we are irked at oyedepo. Poor and illiterate members like you who can't even read and understand simple english should be given top priority in mission schools (built with poor peoples money). If oyedepo had done the right thing you wouldn't be here shamelessly exposing your stupidity and ignorance. But then again, oyedepo knows what he's doing. . . . He prefers to keep them illiterate, gullible and stupid so they can swallow without questions whatever con he throws at them.

Keep wallowing in your booffonery. . . . Idiot!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 01, 2009
@ajaraewuro
As it occured to you that Tudor could have attendede CU based on his parents decision who sponsored him? As it also occuired to you that he might have turned to atheism based on the hypocrisy he witnessed as a student in CU based on the Godlessness of bishop Oledepo? If you are a true christian you should be more interested in winning him back into the kingdom by showing him his fallacies instead of trading words with him whilst defending a common crook like Oledepo.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 9:09am On Sep 01, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

These are the words you have used against Mr Oyedepo:

rogues like oyedepo - calling him a ROGUE

Oyedepo is a fake - Calling him a fake

rogues like oyedepo - calling him a rouge

Oyedepo is robbing people in BROAD DAYLIGHT - calling him an armed robber

Sorry we can't wait till Oyedepo starts murdering faithfuls - calling him a murderer.

Can you substantiate that Mr Oyedepo is a murderer and an armed robber? If you cant, then, you have no reason talking here on NairaLand.

Why is it that most people in his congregation can't afford to send their kids to Covenant University?
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by zmurda(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2009
I love Daddy Oyedepo because he's a good business man who will not be caught by EFCC. He doesn't even need to have money injected into his Covenant Banks because he has poor people like Ajara Ewuro to constantly be his maga.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by AjaraEwuro: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2009
Z-Murda

I will buy you and your entire Atheist lineage - and your unborn children and they will serve me forever- you calling someone you dont know poor - u need a lesson in eating rubbish out of the dustbin.

Jagoon

You obviously didnt read where he said he has been an atheist all is life.

Tudor-

You are the best IDIOT that ever walked the face of this earth - an atheist attending a christian school - i still laugh and will forever laugh at your buffonery. You even quote the bible and call it delusions - an atheist indeed.

Idiot is spelt - I D I O T - you fit one perfectly - a man of an unknown conviction.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Tudor6(f): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

Z-Murda

I will buy you and your entire Atheist lineage - and your unborn children and they will serve me forever- you calling someone you dont know poor - u need a lesson in eating rubbish out of the dustbin.

Jagoon

Tudor-

You are the best IDIOT that ever walked the face of this earth - an atheist attending a christian school - i still laugh and will forever laugh at your buffonery. You even quote the bible and call it delusions - an atheist indeed.

Idiot is spelt - I D I O T - you fit one perfectly - a man of an unknown conviction.

Again you show your illiteracy and inability to read and understand simple english. . . . I laugh at your stupidity! grin grin
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2009
Ajara doesn't answer questions.Instead he insults everybody.Is that what his bible teaches him or is that what his Bishop preaches to him?
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Purist(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2009
@AjaraEwuro

What's wrong with an atheist attending a Christian school?
Covenant University (which I won't even call a Christian school in the first place) is a school under the Federal Ministry of Education of Nigeria, that offers the usual academic courses obtainable in other universities in the country.  The only difference here is that it is owned by some Bishop, hence private.

Did Tudor tell you he went to the school because of its religious teachings?  Why label him an hypocrite then?
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by AjaraEwuro: 1:25am On Sep 02, 2009
AN ATHEIST WHO ATTENDS A CHRISTIAN SCHOOL IS AN idiot - a fool and a man of no strong convictions -.

9JA4EVA

So its now me insulting everybody, right? and all the insults you and your evil minded cohorts have rained on the person of Mr Oyedepo just because you dont beleive in what he does is called what? You called him an armed robber, a murderer- and more un printable insults- and you are here talking about someone insulting you? What else do you deserve? something better than what you can give? Hypocrites!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 2:05am On Sep 02, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

AN ATHEIST WHO ATTENDS A CHRISTIAN SCHOOL IS AN idiot - a fool and a man of no strong convictions -.

9JA4EVA

So its now me insulting everybody, right? and all the insults you and your evil minded cohorts have rained on the person of Mr Oyedepo just because you dont beleive in what he does is called what? You called him an armed robber, a murderer- and more un printable insults- and you are here talking about someone insulting you? What else do you deserve? something better than what you can give? Hypocrites!

What have you contributed to this thread so far?You are the "HYPOCRITE".You have not answered one question.Just keep going round and round insulting people
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by AjaraEwuro: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2009
@9ja4eva

So insults pain you? What has Mr Oyedepo done to you and your family to deserve all the insults you have rained on him?

An atheist who attends a christian school is nothing but a slowpoke.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Tudor6(f): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

@9ja4eva

So insults pain you? What has Mr Oyedepo done to you and your family to deserve all the insults you have rained on him?

Hope this idiot knows nairaland is owned by seun an ATHEIST.
You are also a hypocrite and a man of no conviction for posting on an atheists website. Foolish oyedepo maga!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by richjohn1(m): 9:14am On Sep 02, 2009
^^^^lmao ;d
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by KunleOshob(m): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2009
Tudór:

Hope this idiot knows nairaland is owned by seun an ATHEIST.
You are also a hypocrite and a man of no conviction for posting on an atheists website. Foolish oyedepo maga!

I thought seun was a muslim
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by AjaraEwuro: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2009
Tudor is not only a foolish Atheist but a man to be beheaded for denying his empty convictions- what is Seun is an Atheist?
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by spikedcylinder: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2009
Seun is an atheist, he's never hidden that.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by KunleOshob(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2009
So how come he is always deleting anti-islamic threads? Is he afraid of fatwah being placed on nairaland?
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by zmurda(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

Z-Murda

Jagoon

Tudor-

Mr Ajara Ewuro, whoever gave you that kinda name certainly knows you well. My guess its urself - and you know your self to be someone suffering from dementia. We are way gone past the era of slave trade.
I think you are poor in many respects. You are poor financially, you are bankrupt morally, your vocabulary is in deficit, your pysche is f**ked 6 ways from Sunday at Sango Otta, your human relations are in recession and your irrelevant rants are like those of the Queen of Sheba's hyenas. grin tongue

I see that the only place left for you is the Synagogue where by chance Mr Josh might put some spirit into your dead self.

I am agnostic not an atheist. I know your moronic and hypocritical mind would find that too big to comprehend.

As for buying my lineage, can your bankrupt life pay the money upfront grin grin

Christians like you are the reason people turn away from organised religion.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by funkygirl: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2009
everybody stop all this.
why dont u let God judge instead of u speaking on his behalf. listen whatever u sow u will reap. curses are real.stop calling people names. BEWARE.I KNOW GOD WILL JUDGE. may God have mercy on ur souls.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Tudor6(f): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

Tudor is not only a foolish Atheist but a man to be beheaded for denying his empty convictions- what is Seun is an Atheist?

slowpoke why are you posting on an atheist's website?
Did your bible not say "do not be equally yoked with unbelievers"?
Bloody hypocrite!!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by anonimi: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2009
funkygirl:

everybody stop all this.
why dont u let God judge instead of u speaking on his behalf. listen whatever u sow u will reap. curses are real.stop calling people names. BEWARE.I KNOW GOD WILL JUDGE. may God have mercy on your souls.

Where did you get the bold part from in your Bible, madam funkygirl
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by zmurda(m): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2009
funkygirl:

everybody stop all this.
why dont u let God judge instead of u speaking on his behalf. listen whatever u sow u will reap. curses are real.stop calling people names. BEWARE.I KNOW GOD WILL JUDGE. may God have mercy on your souls.

And may he have mercy on yours too ma'am
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by posakosa(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2009
When did Seun fully become athiest, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I remember him at Foursquare gospel church in Sango Ota, Seun what happened along the way ? dogma ? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by AjaraEwuro: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2009
Tudor - a foolish atheist wanting to add more to his Atheist friends.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by zmurda(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

Tudor - a foolish atheist wanting to add more to his Atheist friends.

I think your Bible says if you call a man foolish you are in the danger of hell fire (wherever that is!!)

Man you are in for some serious s***
grin cheesy grin smiley grin
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

@9ja4eva

Insults don't pain me.Especially the ones coming from a confused mind like yours.
Ajara answer the questions?Oyedepo has done nothing to me for your information.Am just facing reality.
What is wrong in an atheist attending a Christian school?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / One Word For This Pastor. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.