Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo (65923 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by canuck(m): 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2009
*To true believers who may be genuinely concerned about Pastors:
1 Peter 4:17 - "For the time has come for judgment, and it must begin with God’s household. And if judgment begins with us, what terrible fate awaits those who have never obeyed God’s Good News?"

* To those deriding/attacking Pastors, and quoting Scriptures to back themselves up, please read:
Romans 14:4 - "Who are you to condemn someone else’s servants? They are responsible to the Lord, so let him judge whether they are right or wrong. And with the Lord’s help, they will do what is right and will receive his approval."

* To activist atheists who are jumping into the fray:
What is your business? Be satisfied with your own 'enlightenment' and stop castigating believers as fools.

Conclusion - I want to avoid joining issues with specific people on NL, at least not yet. It appears that some people have what we call "agro" or "bad belle" against some Pastors. I also noticed how young most of these mouth-running posters are - Most are under 30 years old for crying out loud! You guys are too young to disparage these Pastors. You are in the prime of your lives. There is no need for you to get entangled with messy and denigrating discourse.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by bolaskyz: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2009
Yeah i subscribe to ur post.This kind of discourse will never change anything.
But it sure opens me up to the reality on ground-that pple are actually out there with hatred,jealousy and bias bottled up-You won't know until they come on forums like this.

With the kind of hate and bad blood displayed so far in this thread some of these guys will readily shoot this man of God if anonymity is guaranteed.

Murderers at heart!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by richjohn1(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2009
@bolaskyz
who told you qblaze, davidylan, tudor etc are trying to pull you down, you are not up in any way at least you are down below bishop 'crook' OLE[i][/i]depo cheesy continue to fool yourself come to my office and see how Austrians laugh at nigerians when they see us displaying our hypocrisy
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Tudor6(f): 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2009
bolaskyz:

I think some pple r taking this too far. We need not be one sided in our reasoning cos there r issues we'r not attending to here.

-The man is not a magician so why talk like u expect him to heal everybody JUST LIKE THAT ;it doesn't work like that, he doesn't do the healing, he is only a tool in the hand of the one that does-God. God decides whether/when/how to heal. Not being able to heal his wife doesn't make him lesser than a man of God.
*How did the great Smith Wigglesworth die? He had chronic hemorrhoids yet he healed people with all sorts of imaginable/unimaginable diseases.

You people just make me laugh!
Who the hell is smith wigglesworth?
Are there proofs for the so called miracles performed by the american con man? If you don't know his miracles are staged and none has ever been scientifically verified.
How many amputees did he heal sef?

Oyedepo hasn't finished chasing demons out of nigeria he's going to liberia to torment the queen of sheeba.
For petes sake the woman is just a traditional leader and not some demon from the 9th heaven. Thank goodness for the internet before these charlatans would make bogus claims of the demons and dragons they cast out in Timbuktu now we can find out the truth in a matter of seconds.
*How did Abiola die?- after all HE IS A GOOD MAN by popular standards-why didn't his good works prevent his death?

I wonder how you think.
Was Abiola a christian?
Did MKO declare himself a man of god?
Did Abiola ever claim to have the divine keys to healing?
Pls think before you post.
*The people castigating Oyedepo would readily say they love Pst. Kumuyi for his humility and standards-his wife went to be with the Lord(DIED! if u don't understand what that means) recently- she wasn't up to 70 yrs, so why will God forsake the wife of His great humble servant. Don't u think there are reasons?

What reasons?
This just shows that christianity is all one big hoax by a jewish carpenter called jesus.

*Why won't muslims heal with the name of Mohammed or Allah? If they do, how many have we heard so far? Aren’t there reasons.

Who said muslims don't have "miracles" too. . . .do you research and find out. . .
*Why will the likes of Tudor attend CU and pretend throughout he's one of them only for him to graduate and begin saying sorts, what's the meaning of hypocrisy and double standards? Is the great profiler not being profiled now(a few lines in nairaland forum and have already started finding faults with him) talkless of someone who pastors a very big Church and talks everyday.

Dude again I wonder how you think. Damn!
What do you mean by acting like one of them?
I've been an atheist right from my teens, I never listened to any sermon, I read the bible only to pass exams, I never prayed when they pray infact I was there only to get my degree, so think again.
*God knows the devil is causing so many havoc yet He kept him alive. Don’t you think He has reasons?

IF THE BISHOP IS THIS BAD AND HYPOCRITICAL WHY DON'T WE CREATE A SPECIAL THREAD AND START VOICING OUR GREIVANCES AGAINST GOD'S INSENSITIVITY AND LACK OF ACTION-AT LEAST HE'S AWARE OF OYEDEPO'S ALEDGED 'MISDEEDS'

Where was god when Rev. King was killing his members while feeding his sperm to others?
Sorry we can't wait till Oyedepo starts murdering faithfuls. . . .
Let's quit this criticisms-If we all submit ourselves for public scrutiny we'll probably know we can NEVER be right in everybody's eyes-T.B Joshua does things to help the poor and he's still being criticized for not knowing how to preach bla bla bla. SO TELL ME WHAT DO PPLE REALLY WANT? Mediocres who'll prefer to stay in the background and criticize others who are bold enough to stand for something good or bad.
Does papa oyedepo not belong to the bunch of rogues called PFN, the same organization leading in criticizing T.B joshua?
One single man's life and actions have just generated controversies with lots of thread and thousands of comment. It's such an achievement. We should all work to the point where malicious pple like qblaze,tudor and davidylan wants to pull us down. Then you’ll be sure you’re doing something.
Who wants to pull you down?
We see a man stealing from the poor for his own selfish interests, the right thing to do is speak up.

If you judge the greatness/ of a man of god by the amount of comments and threads created then osama bin laden is truly a greater man of god than oyedepo.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by DeepSight(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2009
It is now established that the singular requirement for being a pentecostal  christian in Nigeria is an astounding degree of stupidity or gullibility.

Most congregations are not smarter than a herd of cows.

Touch not his anointed, blah blah blah,

When Reverend King was doing his thing, why didn't we say "touch not his anointed". When Zoe Ministries incorporated christian 419, why didn't we say "touch not his anointed". This "touch not his anointed" is the most silly thing i have ever heard. Nobody should spew that on this forum again, ok?

The trouble is that people just don't even understand the word "anointed." We refer here to a person specially chosen of God for a purpose - that purpose need not be a pastoral calling. David was anointed of God - as a ruler. And a very special one at that. Many of us may well be "anointed" to perform one purpose or the other in the world - nothing to do with a church or mosque. This has nothing to do with the clowns who of their own business calculations proclaim themselves "Bishop", "Reverend" etc. That's not anointing. They are only anointing themselves with your tithes. Fool's money. If you want to give God money, go to an orphanage, a hospital, a refugee camp and donate. That money will at least not be used for purchasing private jets.

@ Aloy  Emeka - aside from the rather unintelligent nature of most of your posts, you display an astonishing lack of basic biblical knowledge for one who calls himself a christian.

These pentecostal zombies would defend their tax-masters even if they built a replica of buckingham palace in otta as a personal abode with church funds.

Touch not his anointed!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by bolaskyz: 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2009
okay rich john or whatever d name is,wonder why u're attacking me over a few objective lines.u really sound like a terrorist, further goes to reveal ur bias, anyway i didn't say 'pull me down' Go back 2 d post and read very well if u have the capacity and patience to. d term. 'pull us down' is to be interpreted within context.am not refering to myself.Am referring to the group of pple who fall in the category mentioned in the last paragraph.
stop hating!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by DeepSight(m): 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2009
Tudor, Davidylan, i have a discussion which i'd be interested in having you guys in on. Just opened a thread for an academic theological discussion on the existence of God,  please chaeck it out, its titled: Atheists: Empirical Reasoning For The Existence Of God.

How can i contact Adaku123 and other Atheists/ Agnostics who may like to see Atheism finally dealt a fatal blow!

Please join me on the thead!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by bolaskyz: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2009
@Tudor
see the way the guy took on my points one after the other as if there is a trophy at stake.i guess u feel better now.just discovered u don't know jack about what am talking about.it's beyond u, dat's why u'll continue reasoning these things out with ur brain, the pharisees did, we all know how well they tackled Christ even when they saw things happen, don't need to defend myself cos u'll probably want to fight again, saw ur threads,u're the antagonistic,always-wanting-to-fight type. so many things go beyond the human brain-until u're there u're nowhere.

I still maintain you are an HYPOCRITE to ve gone to C.U and still sound the way u did.Why go to a school who's values u don't subscribe to
Is it that u didn't ve a choice or they forced u 2 go there afterall there are good private Universities all over the place.

Obviously u don't know who Smith Wigglesworth is so why name him a con man? He's one of the greatest men to ve walked the face of the earth.U'll be proud to have 1/10th of his achievements.

Be careful so you don't step on God's toes-problem is u won't know until u've done so and consequence'll be grave.

Don't blindly criticize everything.U're a mere mortal, u don't ve all the reasoning prowess in this world.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by DeepSight(m): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2009
But his reasoning even if agressive is much sounder than the lot of people who blindly believe all the myths of a foreign race (xtians)
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by bolaskyz: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2009
Deep Sight
Can u share ur own belief/myths? everybody has-even atheists. at least they 'believe' there is no God.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by DeepSight(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2009
Love God and Love your fellow man. Life is Passion. The aim is inner growth. Death is a setting aside of matter only, whilst the substance moves on to the next grade in the school that is called existence. That's it.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Tudor6(f): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2009
bolaskyz:

@Tudor
see the way the guy took on my points one after the other as if there is a trophy at stake.
Is that why you post on nairaland, to win trophies?
Dude you're on the wrong site. . . Obviously nairaland is beyond your intellectual capacity,
Go to www.premierleague.com and play fantasy football, there are trophies up for grabs there. . .
i guess u feel better now.just discovered u don't know jack about what am talking about.it's beyond u, dat's why u'll continue reasoning these things out with your brain, the pharisees did, we all know how well they tackled Christ even when they saw things happen,  don't need to defend myself cos u'll probably want to fight again, saw your threads,u're the antagonistic,always-wanting-to-fight type. so many things go beyond the human brain-until u're there u're nowhere.

You make me laugh! Ha ha ha.
If something goes beyond your brain how'd you understand it then?

These are the lies rogues like oyedepo tell you so you can surrender your senses to them telling you it's "beyond your understanding". . . .gullibility and stupidity all rolled into one.
I still maintain you are an HYPOCRITE to ve gone to C.U and still sound the way u did.Why go to a school who's values u don't subscribe to
Is it that u didn't ve a choice or they forced u 2 go there afterall there are good private Universities all over the place.

Yea, yeah!
Typical of a brainwashed oyedepite, you'll keep blabbing anything no matter how dumb or stupid as long as it makes you happy. . . .well, who am I to prevent a deluded lunatic from enjoying the fruits of his madness. . .
Obviously u don't know who Smith Wigglesworth is so why name him a con man? He's one of the greatest men to ve walked the face of the earth.U'll be proud to have 1/10th of his achievements.

I still maintain smith wigglesworth is/was a con man. . . . Only a dubious personality would claim to have magical powers. . .
Be careful so you don't step on God's toes-problem is u won't know until u've done so and consequence'll be grave.

Didn't know god has toes. . . .my bad. . .

Don't blindly criticize everything.U're a mere mortal, u don't ve all the reasoning prowess in this world.
No one is blindly criticizing anything!
Oyedepo is robbing people in BROAD DAYLIGHT. . . .even the blindman can see it!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by bolaskyz: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2009
this tudor guy still don't know what am talking about, he's so d*ft, who's talking about premier league here.who says God has physical toes.wonder if he knows what Metaphor is. no wonder i just saw him causing trouble on another thread.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Tudor6(f): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2009
bolaskyz:

this tudor guy still don't know what am talking about, he's so d*ft, who's talking about premier league here.who says God has physical toes.wonder if he knows what Metaphor is. no wonder i just saw him causing trouble on another thread.
Do you actually read the rubbish you write before you post?. . . .haba!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2009
bolaskyz:

Yeah i subscribe to your post.This kind of discourse will never change anything.
But it sure opens me up to the reality on ground-that pple are actually out there with hatred,jealousy and bias bottled up-You won't know until they come on forums like this.

With the kind of hate and bad blood displayed so far in this thread some of these guys will readily shoot this man of God if anonymity is guaranteed.

Murderers at heart!

There is nothing like "hate and bad blood displayed " going on.I think its just the hard truth most people can't stand.The truth is bitter but at some point
it has to be said.If not for anything,to save those coming behind.When it comes to "Winners Chapel" i doubt if supporters or followers know what goes on
in that church.Lets be logical.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2009
Tudór:

:-Typical of a brainwashed oyedepite, you'll keep blabbing anything no matter how dumb or stupid as long as it makes you happy. . . .well, who am I to prevent a deluded lunatic from enjoying the fruits of his madness. . .
I still maintain smith wigglesworth is/was a con man. . . . Only a dubious personality would claim to have magical powers. . .
Didn't know god has toes. . . .my bad. . .
No one is blindly criticizing anything!
Oyedepo is robbing people in BROAD DAYLIGHT. . . .even the blindman can see it!
tongue lipsrsealed undecided shocked OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! i no fit laff
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by bolaskyz: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2009
9ja4eva (m)

Re: - Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here-
« #13 on: September 11, 2007, 12:41 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bless you all

I have worshipped in different branches.

My last was Canaanland.I now worship online

I enjoy the services well oh.

Report to moderator Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WELCOME TO TOMORROW"

9ja4eva (m)

« #14 on: September 11, 2007, 12:43 AM »

Quote from: Tats on September 10, 2007, 11:04 PM
I worship at winners chapel London. Watched the Faith Convention "A night with the king" held in Ota via the internet as directed by the church and it was simply wonderful.

How is the church expanding?Shey Ojeme na una snr pastor?

naija4eva i suppose u r familiar with the post above.at least u posted it in another thread.so how come u say stuffs like u ''doubt if supporters or followers knows what is going on IN THAT CHURCH'' as if u 're a distant onlooker.did anyone force u to go and worship there.at least u know they r all mumus so why worship there.I still don't understand u-or is there more than one naija4eva here.Pls look inward r u not being an hypocrite
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by bolaskyz: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2009
Tudor
Who's saying rubbish,so far u've avoided all the direct questions u were asked so far-not just by me,but also by others.stop playing Mr know-all and stop avoiding my questions.

*WHY DID U ATTEND COVENANT UNIVERSITY IF U ACTUALLY DID'T BELIEVE IN THE MAN AND HIS MINISTRY.U SHOULD VE GONE SOMEWHERE ELSE. Am sure a typical answer will be Í didn't go there to do Church,I went there to get a degree' meaning u actually admit the man has something 2 offer u. why didn't u consider going 2 crescent university at least they aren't that far from each other.

*I remember someone else asked if u'd ever seen a rich man of God who's accepted as a true man of God in Nigeria. Answer is no.In ur shallow mentality u still believe a true pastor should not be rich cos that has been the bottomline of ur debates so far 'he's a conman' 'he's a '419er' et.c

Abeg go sidon.u're simply posting for the sake of posting. u're only an hypocrite and a trouble maker.u're like the pharisee, u make long arguments but u lack revelation,depth or wisdom, only theories propounded by urself and ur likes. wonder if u know what revelation is-definitely not.maybe u'll need angel-surgeons to operate on ur mind otherwise u still won't understand what Oyedepo and the likes are saying.

Am not absolving fake pastors who have no business being in ministry in the first place.but people like Oyedepo haba R U BLIND? OR DEAF? R U THIS NAIVE?
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2009
bolaskyz:

9ja4eva (m)

« #13 on: September 11, 2007, 12:41 AM »

Bless you all

I have worshipped in different branches.

My last was Canaanland.I now worship online

I enjoy the services well oh.

Report to moderator Logged

"WELCOME TO TOMORROW"

9ja4eva (m)

« #14 on: September 11, 2007, 12:43 AM »

Quote from: Tats on September 10, 2007, 11:04 PM
I worship at winners chapel London. Watched the Faith Convention "A night with the king" held in Ota via the internet as directed by the church and it was simply wonderful.

How is the church expanding?Shey Ojeme na una snr pastor?

naija4eva i suppose u r familiar with the post above.at least u posted it in another thread.so how come u say stuffs like u ''doubt if supporters or followers knows what is going on IN THAT CHURCH'' as if u 're a distant onlooker.did anyone force u to go and worship there.at least u know they r all mumus so why worship there.I still don't understand u-or is there more than one naija4eva here.Pls look inward r u not being an hypocrite

Guy you jobless oh.Well yes i am familiar with the post above and yes i attended "Winners Chapel" for more than 12years.I am not a distant onlooker rather i am one who faces reality unlike "HYPOCRITES" like you.You have not made sense since you started posting on this thread.What issues are you facing?Is it talking to those who are speaking the truth to keep quiet or the fact the Bishop supposedly sent the "QUEEN OF SHEBA(Who is a traditional ruler)" out of Liberia.I don't get your point and i no get time to dey trade words or try to explain myself to you.It is what it is Bro, you either take it or leave it.

GBAM

Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Tudor6(f): 7:53am On Aug 28, 2009
bolaskyz:

Tudor
Who's saying rubbish,so far u've avoided all the direct questions u were asked so far-not just by me,but also by others.stop playing Mr know-all and stop avoiding my questions.

Are you retarded?
I have answered your questions several times but you choose to keep ranting like a mad man. . .
*WHY DID U ATTEND COVENANT UNIVERSITY IF U ACTUALLY DID'T BELIEVE IN THE MAN AND HIS MINISTRY.U SHOULD VE GONE SOMEWHERE ELSE. Am sure a typical answer will be Í didn't go there to do Church,I went there to get a degree'  meaning u actually admit the man has something 2 offer u. why didn't u consider going 2 crescent university at least they aren't that far from each other.

You're wrong, not something to offer but something to SELL! And it aint cheap either.
People choose schools for several reasons, infact a major is that CU was the closest private university to lagos as at then.

If you had any brain you'd know that crescent university as well as Bells were established YEARS after covenant. . . . I never knew common sense was so scarce these days.
*I remember someone else asked if u'd ever seen a rich man of God who's accepted as a true man of God in Nigeria. Answer is no.In your shallow mentality u still believe a true pastor should not be rich cos that has been the bottomline of your debates so far    'he's a conman'   'he's a '419er' et.c

Shut it abeg!
What work does oyedepo do?
Does he have a job apart from the church?
If you're getting rich from the proceeds of a charity organisation like a church neglecting the poor and needy who the church are mandated by christ to take care of then you're a rogue!

Abeg go sidon.u're simply posting for the sake of posting. u're only an hypocrite and a trouble maker.u're like the pharisee, u make long arguments but u lack revelation,depth or wisdom, only theories propounded by urself and your likes.  wonder if u know what revelation is-definitely not.maybe u'll need angel-surgeons to operate on your mind otherwise u still won't understand what Oyedepo and the likes are saying.
You're so brainwashed that you cant even think coherently. , . . . Keep throwing your income to rogues like oyedepo in hopes of becoming a millionaire. No matter how much an idiot has he'll most certainly revert to a poor man.
Am not absolving fake pastors who have no business being in ministry in the first place.but people like Oyedepo  haba R U BLIND?   OR DEAF?   R U THIS NAIVE?
Oyedepo is a fake who has no business in the ministry, are you blind?

When will stupid christians start reading their bibles and thinking for themselves instead of waiting for papa pastor to come feed them rubbish, gosh!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by opuro(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2009
Nna men, una never 4get this topic?.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by enato(m): 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2009
God is very slow to anger,full of mercy.Let any poster who is perfect in nature come out and claim that and let God descend on him,if not hold is peace.Whats the point in castigating Men Of God.we have not been made judges by God so dnt you can loose your mouths like draw soups especially to the likes of tudor.For the fact that God has responded does not me he wont strike if you dare try to blasphame.let us live everything to God and ask him to act. [color=#000099][/color]

Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by enato(m): 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2009
God is very slow to anger,full of mercy.Let any poster who is perfect in nature come out and claim that and let God descend on him,if not hold is peace.Whats the point in castigating Men Of God.we have not been made judges by God so dnt you can loose your mouths like draw soups especially to the likes of tudor.For the fact that God has responded does not me he wont strike if you dare try to blasphame.let us live everything to God and ask him to act. [color=#000099][/color]

Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by enato(m): 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2009

Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2009
enato:

What issue are you addressing please?
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by akin101: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2009
hahahahahaha
omg
this has being the most funnyiest thread.

my observations first,
most if not all the christians who posted on this thread do not even know their reference document the bible, they dont quote references or arguments from the bible or even study da book critically. they arent true berean Christians. they mostly draw flawed personal attacks against the posters.

A lot of them associate the accusations against Oyedepo with themselves personally and react without critically considering or understanding what they are talking about hence the immediate attack on the persons of  qblaze, davidylan, tudor and other non believers, atheist as well as other critical xtians. True Christianity has or should have at its heart, integrity and openness, none of which are evident in the behaviour of oyedepo or his followers on this thread.

people like the above followers are bad representatives of christ and arent even qualified to be talking or arguing or to use a higher term PERSUADE or CONVICT other people when they themselves have no congent reasons or knowledge of whom they worship and why. they are not fit to preach or talk about God because they dont really know him and will only mislead others with their dangerous half baked knowledge or convictions which have no bearing or cannot be adequately communicated without an simplistic and very repulsive childish attacks like y did davidylan contribute 5 naira to CU ? i only shudder when i realize this same set of half baked human beings will be teaching their children and others about something they have a half baked conviction about.

i find it interesting that most of us would stake our entire existence and belief system on a book and what we have been taught and conditioned to believe with the help of poverty and the african mentallity of superstition, witches and culture.

me personally, i ll believe oyedepo or any of his other so called men of god the day i see a man with no arms or no legs grow a new pir of each, that would be the ultimate proof of the power of their preaching and lifestyle. one day medicine will be advanced enough to do this, i see no reason why God cant do it now.

so let me give u advice go and confirm what you know and be sure of what you are talking about,

till then alll of u supporters of oyedepo and so called xtians are just entertaining with words and no action, in other words u are full of hot air and bullshit.

hahahahahahaha
no entertainment like a bunch of half assed half baked Nigerians telling other people to follow something they don't even know anything about
sniff sniff sniff sounds like 419 to me

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by MrCrackles(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2009
^ Seconded. . . .
This thread is hilarious! grin
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by opuro(m): 11:37am On Aug 31, 2009
akin101:

hahahahahaha
omg

my observations first,
most if not all the christians who posted on this thread do not even know their reference document the bible, they dont quote references or arguments from the bible or even study da book critically. they arent true berean Christians. they mostly draw flawed personal attacks against the posters.

A lot of them associate the accusations against Oyedepo with themselves personally and react without critically considering or understanding what they are talking about hence the immediate attack on the persons of  qblaze, davidylan, tudor and other non believers, atheist as well as other critical xtians. True Christianity has or should have at its heart, integrity and openness, none of which are evident in the behaviour of oyedepo or his followers on this thread.

people like the above followers are bad representatives of christ and arent even qualified to be talking or arguing or to use a higher term PERSUADE or CONVICT other people when they themselves have no congent reasons or knowledge of whom they worship and why. they are not fit to preach or talk about God because they dont really know him and will only mislead others with their dangerous half baked knowledge or convictions which have no bearing or cannot be adequately communicated without an simplistic and very repulsive childish attacks like y did davidylan contribute 5 naira to CU ? i only shudder when i realize this same set of half baked human beings will be teaching their children and others about something they have a half baked conviction about.

i find it interesting that most of us would stake our entire existence and belief system on a book and what we have been taught and conditioned to believe with the help of poverty and the african mentallity of superstition, witches and culture.

me personally, i ll believe oyedepo or any of his other so called men of god the day i see a man with no arms or no legs grow a new pir of each, that would be the ultimate proof of the power of their preaching and lifestyle. one day medicine will be advanced enough to do this, i see no reason why God cant do it now.

so let me give u advice go and confirm what you know and be sure of what you are talking about,

till then alll of u supporters of oyedepo and so called xtians are just entertaining with words and no action, in other words u are full of hot air and bullshit.

hahahahahahaha
no entertainment like a bunch of half assed half baked Nigerians telling other people to follow something they don't even know anything about

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue

you said it all bro.
the bottom line of all the aguement here is did oyedepo drive any witch in liberia
which is no!
which proof the point we are trying to make, so the zombies will know that their personal god oyedepo lied to them
just like he has been lying in other things like
I CAN NOT BE SICK when his wife is sick and she is in the hospital
I CAN NOT BE POOR when he made millions of his followers pauper
and so many other fake healing that is happening in his church

Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by opuro(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2009
akin101:

hahahahahaha
omg

my observations first,

hahahahahahaha

you said it all bro.
the bottom line of all the aguement here is did oyedepo drive any witch in liberia
which is no!
which proof the point we are trying to make, so the zombies will know that their personal god oyedepo lied to them
just like he has been lying in other things like
I CAN NOT BE SICK when his wife is sick and she is in the hospital
I CAN NOT BE POOR when he made millions of his followers pauper
and so many other fake healing that is happening in his church
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by AjaraEwuro: 3:23am On Sep 01, 2009
@Tudor

You are realy a fool - you claim to be an atheist - yet you went to a christian school and got a degree from there- why? I need to research your life style, your brain, how it works, and your medula oblongata which belongs to the devil - you are one big buffon and boffun, how can an atheist spend five years or so in a christian school, pray with them, shout choruses with them, pray with them, who is fooling who?

Honestly, dont you people agree with me that foolishness is not only about speaking big big grammar?

We have serious proof that Tudor tried so hard to scam Bishop Oyedepo but he never suceeded, in fact, his reason for attending the university is to bring the Uni down as sent by his master the devil, but he met stiff opposition and not only stiff opposition, his powers were rendered useless while he was attending the school, but now, out of the school, he is ranting like a man bitten by a rabbies infected dog - Tudor is a scam, we will publish his full life story soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / One Word For This Pastor. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.