Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo (65918 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by KunleOshob(m): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2009
the scripture below explains why Oledepo and other so called men of God twist the scriptures. Fraud and greed is the moving factor and they do it just to make money. As i said earlier a word is enough for the wise.

Jeremiah 8:8-10:

8 “‘How can you say, “We are wise because we have the word of the Lord,”
when your teachers have twisted it by writing lies?

9 These wise teachers will fall
into the trap of their own foolishness,
for they have rejected the word of the Lord.
Are they so wise after all?
10 I will give their wives to others
and their farms to strangers.
From the least to the greatest,
their lives are ruled by greed.
Yes, even my prophets and priests are like that.
They are all frauds
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by ogajim(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2009
najayi: You need to ask yourself a very basic question - am I serving God or another man. If the answer as I expect is that you are serving the true God, then don't let any man lead you astray with false teaching and doctrines. Respect for our elders is our custom but it ends when it comes to God (as far as I am concerned), I won't buy any false teaching and neither will I keep quiet about it. Martin Luther didn't keep quiet because if he did, we wouldn't have the Protestant Churches as we do today or would we?

419 comes in all shapes and forms so let the buyer beware cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by bimbusky: 12:16am On Dec 11, 2009
najayi:

Watch out of what you say about men of God, always remember that whatever you pass to them is pass to God'cos they are God's representatives, be careful. Matthew 25 : 1-end refers to where Jeus said anything you do to the least of yhese ones, you've done it to me. Be careful, Christmas is coming, do not enter into the New-Year with curses upon your head and your famil;y. Even if they are not there to hear what you're saying concerning them, God hears you. Remember, Aaron and Mariam that talked to Moses anyhow, see whwt happened to Mariam, pls. do not be another Aaron or Mariam. God bless you and good night.

Najayi, i agree with you that the rhetorics of KunleOsob are too jagged and thorny. maybe he is not one of those reverend christians thatv are very schooled in the ways of the church. but, , Najayi, just try and listen to him, a little and consider what he says without being impulsively defensive.

i know where you are. ive been there before. been born again for over 25 years. i know what am talking about. many christians are in deep boundage to the spirit of fear, unleashed upon them by their pastors so noone can ever question their authorities, including how they spend money and meddle in ppls lives. they are so quick to cite Abijah, mariam and the rest that talked against moses. but you see, reproving a man of God when he is wrong is not wrong. in fact it is doing the body of christ a favour. trying to usurp the authority of god and playing politics with gods family or work is what those guys did that made god angry.

if your pastor is stealing the 'house of god' and the congregation blind, what do you mean pray for him? someboby should kick his backside and extend him a slapping hand of fellowship. lol. am not saying go violent, but am saying you cant just continue to sweep all things under the rug and keep following.

many of these guys are thieves! but you folks are too scared to let yourselves discorver they are thieves. you keep following them cos you are too scared to check.

many things that Oyedepo says nad does are not scriptural. many of the things are totally against the plans and purposes of god. you gat to keep your eyes open bo. if he threatens anybody with death for 'mocking' his words(personally) or even anything that sounds close to that, i will tell you categorically that that was the spirit of the devil speaking. the spirit of God doesnt kill or threaten like that.

bottom line! read the bible yourself and discorver the character of God. Dont follow any of these guys like a sheep to the slaughter.

these folks are men. they are fallible.

discorver God. follow God.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by SisiKill1: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2009
These folks are men, they are fallible.

Why is this a hard concept to grasps?!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by b2w: 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2009
Kunle Oshob you are playing with fire and you need to be very careful talking against the anointed of God. If you do not know what to say, keep quiet to avoid unrevocable plague on your head and your extended family.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by KunleOshob(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2009
@b2w
What you don't know is that it is Bishop Oledepo that is piling up curses upon himself and unborn generations due to using the name of God to exploit people and perpetuate fraud. The criminal is certainly NOT annointed of God and he would surely answer for all his crimes against the church and God.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by EarthCall: 8:14am On Dec 23, 2009
Firstly may I wish a wonderful Christmas season to all!!!! I would like as well to ask all that point fingers and accused the innocent remember that as well and change it, the actions of utter disregard and disrespect of this innocent traditional leader Queen Shebah III and referring to her as a witch and all that rubbish and such to be endorsed by a 'Man of God' is terrifying to say the least. To further state and in writing that this lady is evil is again very sad. I rather that all do their own research on the truth and set what is wrong right, or a greater crime we all commit and all are responsible, that of passivity to a character- assasination that can hurt the fantastic efforts of this Queen and her people for YOU, ME, ALL of us:

Have a listen to this Speech of the Queen less than 24/36 Hours before the so-call , Pastor News Story came to pass from an OPPOSITION Newspaper against the President and used the Queen as bait. Further look closely at the Video because is is BASED on this event that this thread has been going. One of the Royals invited a Chief poured libation, not the Queen, a Chief in respect to his ancestors, the Queen being the fallest tree got the heat, and instead of we all crushing such an attack on African tradition we fuelled it,

Here go to: http://www.youtube.com/AKFChannel the complete Video of the Program is there to view, however WE are on a Mission, So go firstly to African Kingdoms: Arrival of the Queen of Sheba - then Part 4 thereafter Part 5 the SPEECH of the Queen of Sheba. Note well Nigeria Chief and Editor of Ovation Magazine Chief Dele Momodu was also there, seated in line WITH the Queen and gave a speech strong and truly Africa minutes before. Then go to the Kingdoms Official Site: http://www.imperialafrica.com and LEARN about the People and most of all the efforts of this with respect lady!

Truth is truth, a false and evil one will indeed be reveal but that is not the Queen.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Jenna1(f): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2010
tack:

Not only in living faith does ds kind of stuff happen my cousin was also a vitim of ds so called modern day man of god, u need to see d guy now he is a pale shadow of himself, wetin eye see mouth no fit talk, abeg otudor yarn dem d koko over and over again 

And you can't figure out why I am here HMMMM!!!! smiley
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by stevemike1: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2010
Tudor, what ever enemity you have with Bishop Oyedepo or other Christian Clerics, please keep to your self, you don't come here and start calling them names, he is not perfect and he has his short comings, and it is even scriptural that we should not boast of our faith because it is a gift from God.

Wetin dey pain some people for this forum, is it because of his private jet, abeg Bishop don't mind them, do they think it is easy to attain that height, most of these people castigating him of his jet is at a result of envy.

Then for Abu or what you call your self, please mind your business, don't come here and be castigating our christian men of God, you don't need to tell me about the Muslim clerics because i served in the north, they are not holier.

Please house allow our Christian Clerics be.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by tack: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2010
yeah the truth of the matter is this, nobody is saying weather tithes and offering is not scriptural, but when a so called man of God begin to make it a compulsion 4 u to sow seed, begins to monitor ur finances via his agents in the bank, begins to threathen u dat u will die of hunger if u dont pay ur tithes, men, i mean he begins to send his agent after u to scandalise u and make it looks as if it is God dat is punishing u for a sin u never commited, den u have to watch out, i respect d person of oyedepo, i could remember while i was in the uni, i will digest his books page to page, listen with rasp attention to any of his cassette i can lay my hand on, even his former pastor of Abuja church then at Durumi area 1, bishop Dayo Olutayo, was an inspiration via his message, ( i think he was his in-law if i could remember now), there are great men of God out there, only some few phonies are trying to corrupt the xtian mandate, let the truth be told, queen of sheba or no queen of sheba, no body is above mistake and dats is why we are human, but in d name of making ur self seems justified in the eye of d world, u go about scandalising ur imaginary enemies and spurning all sort of web of lies on him, because u are not getting money or whatever it is are expecting from him, haha, my brodas and sisters, remember God is watching us! God is watching us! and for dose of u dat cant reason for ur selfs, u think God is a baby dat u are to fight tooth and nail either by implicating or tanishing d image of ur fellow human in other to justify God, i have a message for u, give up those wile attitude of urs up, cos u are weak soldier God doesnt need dat, take care every body, the Lord is on his mountain and he reigns supreme over the affair of men!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Jenna1(f): 4:16am On Feb 22, 2010
Haha! Tack how do I turn from balck to white check pictures on both sites. Same pic. No one including yourself use your real names. Jenna is my real name, duh its on both sites. Your the fake and not very stable since this afternoon. If you find they first thread of mine you'll see your the second fool to post the same thing! I believe rotimy outed the same scandel already. I be who I be!! Read on dear, I don't knoe what has gotten into you this evening but I find it quite amusing!! Stay blessed!

Check the sign up date on the other one and ask yourself how I know pidgeon, duh!! tongue ur insane
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Jenna1(f): 4:20am On Feb 22, 2010
@tack, so hello rotimy, you must have been booted and come back again!! I am laughing so hard at what you do for attention!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Jenna1(f): 4:28am On Feb 22, 2010
Perhaps your in love and stalking me, but I am not looking for a relationship dude!!aha!! no way man!! cool grin tongue You can come looking but I might have a gun! aha! I think you want my number! bahahaha!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by tack: 5:29am On Feb 22, 2010
not only rotimy has one or two to say about d charade u been displaying, just take time and read people post abt u, and who told u my real name is not tack, seems u no me right? if not hw do u no my name is not tack!! me fallen in love with u jenny! u are broke and hurt according to what u made us believe, what u need desperately now is healing jenny, bone love for now.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Jenna1(f): 5:33am On Feb 22, 2010
Everyone can make up a story! You have also, and claomed it as truth. You are so easily swayed yet insist I am broken. Do you drink or something to make these mood shifts??What is it?? You need to check yourself, perhaps stop going out altogether if you believe everything you read, You take gossip like gospel, perhaps you should look up the meanings to make the difference!! cool Your so weak!! undecided
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Jenna1(f): 5:39am On Feb 22, 2010
Second of all you have all of 24 posts, your a newbie!! I have deeper roots here and on nbf, so step off! If anyone has something to hide it the one who hides everthing. I asled you to attack me privately to save on your embarassment but now your just a sick weak mind in need of attention and spotlight on someone elses thread. Why do you possibly think I give a hoot what you think?? Or that these people might?? Go back to bed silly boy, your out of line!! Again wasting my time.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by ayepogan(m): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2010
many are called few are chosen but on the other hand judge not and ye shall not be judged,

Peace,
Wiseguy_p lighting up NIGERIA
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by lng: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2010
first i couldnt even understand the narration, cos i didnt know there was any actual person that goes by the name Queen of Sheeba.

[b]Listen people, all of you that want to attack me, i am a christian like most of you. born again for more that 20 years. i say this not to boast, but to let you that i know what am talking about. All that talk about Queen of Sheeba QOS running away in trepidation at the sight of oyedepo is pure rubbish! bladderdash! if QOS is an actual person, then she is no phantom,. she is not a demon, or a falling angel. she is a person. just a person. what is all that talk about her being the Queen of witches, etc. if there any proof of this slanderous claim? and even then so what? you think her presence or absence in the country means anything? havent you heard that we wrestle not against flesh and blood? People!!!

Somehow it suits oyedepo and all the gullible ppl following him blindly to promote the line of thot in that narration, but in all probability, the poor woman is just another poor royalty somewhere, not any worse that all the other royals around the world trying to take their steps towrds global relevance.

that Oyedepo put this on his website, is a shame, and makes me wonder at him and his level of knowledge again[/b]

You hit the nail on the head !!!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by ogoamaka99(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2010
KunleOshob:

@najayi
I think it is you that needs deliverance from the bondage/oppression of Oledepo. Go and read your bible well you would discover that your bishop is a perfect example of a false teacher.
@ kunleoshob
   kunleoshob, do you know that you are possessed?. I thought you are an atheist but have come to conclusion that your case is pitable, you are possessed with the devil and until you are delivered you can never reason well. And i pray for you that you will be delivered before you die of heart attack seeing the glory of MOG. I said this because the glory of the latter house will be greater than the former. You have not seen any thing yet,whether you like it or not, whether you accept it or not. You are are grieved over small  achievement of MOG not knowing that greater glory is still coming.
    But one folly aspect of kunle is how an atheist could quote Bible he don't believe and try to explain it for us, it shows that the devil do read Bible. You are grieved over the success of Bishop Oyedepo so let me give you more information about him. Do you know that he has a university that is currently the best in the whole of Africa?. His second university is almost completed.Do you know that over 100,000 people attend his church every sunday.The essence of these information is to enable you to have more issue to be angry at about Oyedepo. Be careful before worms eats you up.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by topliest: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2010
ogoamaka99:

@ kunleoshob
   kunleoshob, do you know that you are possessed?. I thought you are an atheist but have come to conclusion that your case is pitable, you are possessed with the devil and until you are delivered you can never reason well. And i pray for you that you will be delivered before you die of heart attack seeing the glory of MOG. I said this because the glory of the latter house will be greater than the former. You have not seen any thing yet,whether you like it or not, whether you accept it or not. You are are grieved over small  achievement of MOG not knowing that greater glory is still coming.
    But one folly aspect of kunle is how an atheist could quote Bible he don't believe and try to explain it for us, it shows that the devil do read Bible. You are grieved over the success of Bishop Oyedepo so let me give you more information about him. Do you know that he has a university that is currently the best in the whole of Africa?. His second university is almost completed.Do you know that over 100,000 people attend his church every sunday.The essence of these information is to enable you to have more issue to be angry at about Oyedepo. Be careful before worms eats you up.
@ogogoamaka u are one piece of hilarious dude, ds thread dat has been buried is what u went out to resurrect and look at the way u are referring to the church "his church" "his university" i know bishop Oyedepo whom u claim u are defending will not be please at the way u are reffering to the church and the university. poor little u. so all these are his investment right? u are only reinforcing what kunleoshob is saying. think b4 u pour out venom. be more reasonable maybe then kunleoshob will listen and be converted.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by ogoamaka99(m): 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2010
topliest:

@ogogoamaka u are one piece of hilarious dude, ds thread dat has been buried is what u went out to resurrect and look at the way u are referring to the church "his church" "his university" i know bishop Oyedepo whom u claim u are defending will not be please at the way u are reffering to the church and the university. poor little u. so all these are his investment right? u are only reinforcing what kunleoshob is saying. think b4 u pour out venom. be more reasonable maybe then kunleoshob will listen and be converted.
@ topliers,
Thank u for your correction which i accept in good faith .Bishop Oyedepo has no church .The church belong to Jesus Christ as well as the university which was built by the Living Faith Church World.But are you converted yourself?. If so join to pray for kunleoshob that he may be converted.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by topliest: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2010
ogogamaka99, what a funny question whether am converted? maybe u tell me more what it means to be converted. d type that will pray down worms 2 eat up a person expressing his personal view? then i wouldnt want to be converted. thanks
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by KunleOshob(m): 8:44am On Aug 03, 2010
I guess oledepo's jet belongs to Jesus as well. Bunch of deluded muguns.angry
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by ogoamaka99(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2010
Not all post need a reply.All i am warning you is to be careful over you utterance against MOG before leprosy catches you up or worms eats you up.The church is marching on and the gates of hell shall never never prevail. How can you been of evil heart and doing the bidding of your master the devil say good of any MOG?.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by uziike: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2010
"touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm". Watch what you say because God does not play with those who love him and bring him glory, don't post whatever you like, FEAR GOD. Bishop Oyedepo is an anointed man of God with signs following his life.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by nuclearboy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2010
@Ogoamaka99:

Dude (abi na GIRL your friend image123 call you sef), you still have the nerve to come out again to further expose the ignorance in your life? shocked Please tell me more about the "glory" of MOG (I take it that means the pastors you decided are MEN OF GOD).

I really need to know about this "glory" of men - could you please draw up a table or chart showing God's Glory on one side and then the glory of men on the other side so we baby-teeth understand this new kingdom you and oyedepo are building?

BTW, when did you become a dispenser of leprosy and worms? I cry for your emptiness cry
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by ogoamaka99(m): 5:45am On Aug 06, 2010
@nuclearBOY,
You still expect me to come out and spend my precious time to be replying your posts?. I reply to posts that i feel that are important not trash of yours.You are entitled to your childish(BOY) opinion.Evil and perverse generation how can you of evil heart say good of any MOG?. You are possessed with the spirit of error and heresy that is why you publicly display you spiritual ignorance and post trash. Do you actually read your posts to ensure that it makes meaning or you think that quoting uncoordinated scriptures makes a post?. I prays for you that GOD will deliver you from this pathetic situation of spirit of error. However i warn you , you can never fight the truth and win because nobody had ever fought the truth and won, but rather you end up destroying yourself.
If not the spirit of error what makes a boy like yourself answer a christian and yet don't have or attend any church?. How can someone answer a christian and yet don't accept or recognise any other person as a MOG if not the spirit of error?.
How can someone who answer a christian and yet feel grieved over the success of MOG if not the spirit of error?. If not the spirit of error and heresy what makes someone to answer a christian and yet attack the basic biblical truth?. Sorry there is no basic christian trait in you but rather all you are doing is the bidding of your father the devil who is said to be the father of all lie rs. Repent before it is too late.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Rhino3dm: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^ so it has come to the time that you people give out leprosy and worms. you little deluded pervert. You and your pastor sucks. Hey! Fool what happen to the "turn the other cheek" .   OLEdepo has really brain wash you to be doing his bidding.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by TheClown: 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2010
Criticism is easy to give but hard to take!!!!!! I advice ye faithful to defend your faith, not calling God's wrath on those that disagree with you!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by ogaju007(m): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2011
What a shame, Please tell you oyedepo to spred the Gospel to Iran, Iraq and afghanistan or send one of you fools. How could you collect money from common people to build a university and then charge ridiculously. Never seen a priest buying a private jet. Nigeria has a big problem cause of dumn fks followers that dont reason.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by ogaju007(m): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2011
Learn about your culture http://www.youtube.com/AKFChannel#p/u/3/96p_-QIMWvY and stop craming Israel's history you dum fks

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / One Word For This Pastor. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.