Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo (65915 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by illusion2: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2009
Ajara Ewuro,
Are u in London legally ?  undecided
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by posakosa(m): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2009
illusion2:

Ajara Ewuro,

hahaha, u want to call immigration for him ni ? grin grin
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by zmurda(m): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2009
illusion2:

Ajara Ewuro,
grin grin grin grin grin

this is gangsta!

That's why he has been going to church a lot. AjaraEwuro immigration status won't change
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by AjaraEwuro: 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2009
Atheists attending a christian school is a confused entity and a person with confused personality.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by illusion2: 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2009
posakosa:

hahaha, u want to call immigration for him ni ? grin grin
The guy no fit answer sef . . . . . I learnt its the asylum seekers that hope & pray for some blessed 'annointing oil' from 'papa'  tongue !
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by AjaraEwuro: 11:51pm On Sep 02, 2009
I will turn myself to a fool like you guys if i venture to discuss my immigration status with you faint hearts.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by illusion2: 11:58pm On Sep 02, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

I will turn myself to a fool like you guys if i venture to discuss my immigration status with you faint hearts.
don't worry. . . .ur secret is safe with us. grin grin grin

BTW Im a christian,but you're fighting a lost cause trying to defend the indefensible,next time just state ur opinion & pass. wink
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by zmurda(m): 12:20am On Sep 03, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

I understand my brother, the frustrations of being an illegal immigrant in the UK. You even have to sneak to put in your comments on NL. U try
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 6:24am On Sep 03, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

Dude you don't answer any question.HYPOCRITE
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by AjaraEwuro: 8:51am On Sep 03, 2009
Trying to change the focus of the topic just points to how shallow minded you guys are - even if I am an illegal immigrant in the UK, what has that got to do with your smelly mouth father and mother and your foolish lineage? If you need employment in the UK, call me, I will employ you and feed your moda fu cking atheist minds - foolish goons.

An Atheist who attends a christian school has completely lost his mind- explain to me the logic behind his thinking.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by KunleOshob(m): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

Trying to change the focus of the topic just points to how shallow minded you guys are - even if I am an illegal immigrant in the UK, what has that got to do with your smelly mouth father and mother and your foolish lineage? If you need employment in the UK, call me, [b]I will employ you and feed your moda fu cking atheist minds - foolish goons.[/b]An Atheist who attends a christian school has completely lost his mind- explain to me the logic behind his thinking.

Is dat how papa Oledepo taught you to address others That is simply most unchristlike.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by zmurda(m): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

Trying to change the focus of the topic just points to how shallow minded you guys are - even if I am an illegal immigrant in the UK, what has that got to do with your smelly mouth father and mother and your foolish lineage? If you need employment in the UK, call me, I will employ you and feed your moda fu cking atheist minds - foolish goons.

An Atheist who attends a christian school has completely lost his mind- explain to me the logic behind his thinking.

Is this what the good bishop would do when people malign him

Shame on you AjaraEwuro!

AjaraEwuro was it you I saw begging for money on the street of Peckham, you wore a red bowler hat, pink shirt and green trousers
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by greatguy2: 9:38am On Sep 03, 2009
An Atheist who attends a christian school has completely lost his mind- explain to me the logic behind his thinking
what would you say about a moslem who takes his time to read the Bible.dat an atheist decides to go to a christian school is not enough to say he has lost his mind.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by illusion2: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

Yepa ! Bishop must hear this. . . someone get me a direct line to papa grin grin grin
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Bukittes(f): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2009
I couldn't help reading through the article and the comments dropped in by my fellow nairalanders. Some are beautiful write ups while some where maliciously written. What exactly do some of us have against clerics in this country? People should learn to believe what they want to believe and stop imposing your beliefs on others. Its NOT FAIR!! It has caused this country so much pain in form of riots and the likes.Why cant u just keep ur mouth shut, stop castigating others and feeling you are talking. You are just as bad as what u r accussing others of. STOP IT!!!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by opuro(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2009
so
seun sagari na atheist?
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 4:17am On Sep 05, 2009
great-guy:

An Atheist who attends a christian school has completely lost his mind- explain to me the logic behind his thinking
what would you say about a moslem who takes his time to read the Bible.dat an atheist decides to go to a christian school is not enough to say he has lost his mind.

Ajara got nothing to say aside insulting people.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by vanni(f): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2009
Oyedepo is a winner anyday, his name always generates the longest threads,

UP WINNERS CHAPEL, WINNERS FOREVER

JESUS IS LORD OF ALL

I,M PROUD TO BE A WINNER

Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Purist(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2009
vanni:

OBJ, IBB et al always generate "the longest threads" too. I guess they're all "winners" as well.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2009
vanni:

UP WINNERS CHAPEL, WINNERS FOREVER

JESUS IS LORD OF ALL

I,M PROUD TO BE A WINNER

LOL so he is a WINNER because his name generates the longest threads?Na wa oh.If na so na to bring topic wey go make my name generate long threads.

We are all WINNERS no one is a FAILURE.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2009
Purist:

OBJ, IBB et al always generate "the longest threads" too. I guess they're all "winners" as well.

LWKM
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by EarthCall: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2009
I have been following this thread with both consternation and interest, love to all that defended the Queen of Sheba, it is ridiculous. Firstly I was in Liberia when the Queen was there, she was invited for the Republic of Liberia commissioning of the Traditional Council and both the Liberia President and the Queen were the guest of honor in the 3 days live televised activities, That was also carried on international news. The Queen arrived on 14th July in Liberia to a warm welcome that was covered by the press. Day one the Queen attended special functions in honor of her visit.

This too was covered by the Press and on tape, including the Queens call for unity and nation building to empower the grass-roots people of Africa and to step by step correctly use Africa's wealth of resources to help first and foremost the African people, and with that ALL of the African People, so Almighty God can smile on us as his first born of Nations again. The Queen spoke well and sincerely. Day two was also carried live, at the final function on that day, the QUEEN that is here being bash was award the Republics Certificate of Honor for over 25 years of efforts and activities for the African People. Day 3 was the big day, the Queen had the place silent when she gave a mighty speech to the benefit of the entire Black Nation, there were Representatives from the UN, USA, China, Africa, World bank, you name it, the cabinet and Parliament of Liberia, guest of government from other African Countries and so forth, and lots of News People including international journalist.

What was interesting was a comment the Queen made that got a wide applaud. She said:  ,  " if anyone thinks I walk on a bed of roses, they are wrong, anyone, anyone that stands up for the grass-root African People, anyone that stands up for the African nation, anyone that stands up to fight for a change for our people, will face prejudice, will face trials and tribulations, will face and be prepare to face and be called all the DIRTY AND EVIL NAMES in the books, you will face all, as all that walked and fought for Africa before you. But know this I am ready, it is said Charity begins at home and I will fight, for my first responsibility is to the people of Africa." ,  I wish I had a copy of the tape to put here, it was one of the greatest speeches of this time, 

The Queen was due to travel on the 21st, which was publicly informed, and so registered, and can be easily checked they flew with Nigerian VIRGIN AIRLINES,  There was again a big farewell program at the Airport with at least 20 members of the Press and dignitaries, so what is being said is rubbish the Queen ran from no-one. That article was placed by the Chronicle run by the Liberian opposition, the Queen even attended Church whilst in Liberia. At the 3rd day Function one of the Royals performed traditional Libation which was used by the opposition to attack the Liberian President and the Queen was used in the crossfire.

The Queens farewell on the 21st was in style, the Queen stayed at the Royal Hotel by the way, a completely different Hotel than the Bishop.  The story was used by the Chronicle to sell the newspapers which unfortunately this Bishop without checking placed on his site, and damage his own name by doing that,  for what?

It is sad.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Tudor6(f): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2009
Thank you EarthCall (i love that name), no be today we sabi say oyedepo na bastard liar.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by EarthCall: 6:42am On Sep 24, 2009
Thanks Tudor,, did some further research,

cry Topic: 

Why don't we too practice what we preach, you/we crucify and you/we justify, with the same tongue, what has this Queen done to any of us? Do we know if the story is true? I know it is not. I found this Blog on the site where the Queen is featured, they are working the fields to a better future to help us all, while we curse on their very name and existence, is it not written about Hot-Coals over our heads. Read the caption below of the 'Evil Deeds of this Daughter/Wife/Sister and Mother of Africa being chastise, you that is truly righteous do what is right, stop being a part of the self-destructive system that is killing us by letting us, US,  destroy our very own people, our blood, for we this black Nation of many branches are from one and the same root tree, that too I learn and quote from researching more on this lady before I commented, she is a true MAJESTY, in body, heart soul and faith,  keep the fire burning our Mother we right behind you!!!!:

from www.imperialafrica.com

HOW can, [i]W[/i]e become the Change, by Changing the Present, and the Future of the Nubian Nations!  and CAN WE?

Her Imperial Majesty Empress Shebah 'Ra - Queen Shebah III sent a challenge to the Nations, stating " ,  We must become the Change, by Changing the Present, and the Future of the Nubian Nations!" Her Imperial Majesty stated further that  "as long as we all stand waiting for Change, that Change is not going to come, for the Change must be realised, by US, we must become that Change, by Changing the repetitious destructive course of our Nations and Collective Nations globally. Who exactly are we waiting for to do it?

"My People we have work to do and now, let us move forward, your support we need. How far are WE really willing to go? Are WE really willing to work with Africa, for that change that GOTTA come the world keeps talking about? WE turned a stone, let us now build the first bridge to Change with it,  Are you ready?"

"Know this, anyone that fights for this nation, anyone that calls for a Change, anyone that dare say it is not acceptable the laws and by-laws killing nations will be challenged, will be attacked, will face hells on earth with the evil of mankind's tongues, will have those of faith, and those of no-faith to tend with.

But what we get out of it far supersedes anything we face, Liberty in Purpose, for ,  ALL will have the satisfaction to be a part of the Change our Nations only but dream possible, but our brother long showed will become. All will in unity build a strength that will make rivers climb uphill, for when faith is exercise all things can be possible,  for from the very Grass-roots, for from the self-same generations of grass-root that the rivers of trials, tribulations and torrents of injustices was unleash upon, from that self-same Valley of Poverty and lesser empowered, be it financially, be it emotionally, be it democratically, be it what it may, or was made to be,  know this, that from the sea of the subjugated of the Nations, the Change is going to come, ,
,   excerpts from July 2009 comments of Federation Imperial Head the Matriarch, Our Mother H.I.M Empress Shebah 'Ra - Queen Shebah III. Taken from www.imperialafrica.com
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by oluyale(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2009
Oyedepo is a man Of God, what he preaches is the Bible (not sweet things for people to be decieved)
If you hate you hate him that is your PROBLEM, Afterall we all have different views.

We don't need to Judge anybody here, If claim that God called him to ministry, LET GOD JUDGE HIM,
IF YOU GO AHEAD TO CONDEMN A MAN WHO CLAIM THAT GOD CALLED HIM, (And u don't know the God that Called him)

THAT GOD might deal with you severely.

I salute all preachers that preach the BIBLE.

If any pastor did what is not biblical then lets alarm it,
Unfortunately most forumites here don't even go to church talkless of reading Bible.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Tudor6(f): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2009
oluyale:

Oyedepo is a man Of God, what he preaches is the Bible (not sweet things for people to be decieved)
If you hate you hate him that is your PROBLEM, Afterall we all have different views.

We don't need to Judge anybody here, If claim that God called him to ministry, LET GOD JUDGE HIM,
IF YOU GO AHEAD TO CONDEMN A MAN WHO CLAIM THAT GOD CALLED HIM, (And u don't know the God that Called him)

THAT GOD  might deal with you severely.

I salute all preachers that preach the BIBLE.

If any pastor did what is not biblical then lets alarm it,
Unfortunately most forumites here don't even go to church talkless of reading Bible.
Sharaaaap there jor!!!
If he's a man of god WHY DID HE LIE ABOUT THE QUEEN OF SHEEBA??
Is lying not a sin?
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Tudor6(f): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2009
People just love being stupid. . .
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by DeepSight(m): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2009
Absolutely. A ravenous wolf in sheep's clothing. What is so sad is the gross stupidity of the congregations that follow these jokers called Pastors. By the way, who anointed him a "Bishop"? That is not a title any joker can just pick up as a by-line.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by Rastaheart: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2009
Why would anyone run from a man of God? Is it not written" It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of Almighty God".  So how can a millionaire pastor who uses the words of the bible to make millions of dollars by selling books, cds, dvds etc.etc. and forgets to practice what he suppose to preach. 

We are not fooled with the master manipulators of the world, we are Nubians and support our Divine Mother Empress We are the fruits from her  branches that have extended to all four coners of the world.

Africans remember your tradition and keep it sacred and holy it is your blood, your flesh and your life, . How can a mango tree bear anything else but mangoes. Can a lion act like an Hyena?, so THEN,, why are we practising what we are not in the names of the Creator? If the  Creator wanted us all to be the same it would of been so from the very begining.

So Mr. Preacher man dig dis, don't tell me, heaven is under the earth, I know you don't know what life is really worth. Its not all that glitter is gold, I a got story aint never been told So now you see the light You better stand up for your rights. Most people think, great God will come from the sky. Take away everything and make everybody feel high,, if you know what life is worth You will look for yours on earth So now you see the light stand up for your rights. We ARE sick an' tired of-a your *ism-skism game -Dyin' 'n' goin' to heaven in-a Jesus' name, Lord.We know when we understand:Almighty God is a living man. You can fool some people sometimes, But you can't fool all the people all the time. So now we see the light (What you gonna do?), We gonna stand up for our rights!

Rastaheart.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2009
EarthCall:

I have been following this thread with both consternation and interest, love to all that defended the Queen of Sheba, it is ridiculous. Firstly I was in Liberia when the Queen was there, she was invited for the Republic of Liberia commissioning of the Traditional Council and both the Liberia President and the Queen were the guest of honor in the 3 days live televised activities, That was also carried on international news. The Queen arrived on 14th July in Liberia to a warm welcome that was covered by the press. Day one the Queen attended special functions in honor of her visit.

This too was covered by the Press and on tape, including the Queens call for unity and nation building to empower the grass-roots people of Africa and to step by step correctly use Africa's wealth of resources to help first and foremost the African people, and with that ALL of the African People, so Almighty God can smile on us as his first born of Nations again. The Queen spoke well and sincerely. Day two was also carried live, at the final function on that day, the QUEEN that is here being bash was award the Republics Certificate of Honor for over 25 years of efforts and activities for the African People. Day 3 was the big day, the Queen had the place silent when she gave a mighty speech to the benefit of the entire Black Nation, there were Representatives from the UN, USA, China, Africa, World bank, you name it, the cabinet and Parliament of Liberia, guest of government from other African Countries and so forth, and lots of News People including international journalist.

What was interesting was a comment the Queen made that got a wide applaud. She said: , " if anyone thinks I walk on a bed of roses, they are wrong, anyone, anyone that stands up for the grass-root African People, anyone that stands up for the African nation, anyone that stands up to fight for a change for our people, will face prejudice, will face trials and tribulations, will face and be prepare to face and be called all the DIRTY AND EVIL NAMES in the books, you will face all, as all that walked and fought for Africa before you. But know this I am ready, it is said Charity begins at home and I will fight, for my first responsibility is to the people of Africa." , I wish I had a copy of the tape to put here, it was one of the greatest speeches of this time,

The Queen was due to travel on the 21st, which was publicly informed, and so registered, and can be easily checked they flew with Nigerian VIRGIN AIRLINES, There was again a big farewell program at the Airport with at least 20 members of the Press and dignitaries, so what is being said is rubbish the Queen ran from no-one. That article was placed by the Chronicle run by the Liberian opposition, the Queen even attended Church whilst in Liberia. At the 3rd day Function one of the Royals performed traditional Libation which was used by the opposition to attack the Liberian President and the Queen was used in the crossfire.

The Queens farewell on the 21st was in style, the Queen stayed at the Royal Hotel by the way, a completely different Hotel than the Bishop. The story was used by the Chronicle to sell the newspapers which unfortunately this Bishop without checking placed on his site, and damage his own name by doing that, for what?

It is sad.

Thanks Mehn.Where the followers dey?
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by dynamic007(m): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2009
Hello NL, i,ve been following this thread with a lot of interest absolutely enjoying the mixed reactions generated by this thread and the personal battles going on between the different factions. I must say here that, through it all, some did seem to lose sight of what the real topic of discussion was here and that is the fact that some of these men of God engage in practices which some might consider 'unorthodox'. As for me, i personally feel its best to believe what you wanna, and the business of trying to convince others about your own beleifs is toomessy(as evidenced in this thread). i like Tudor, was also a student of Covenant University, and though i agree in part with some of the strong points made as to why the kids of the poor in the congregation can't attend the school as even a scholarship fund is not setup, amongst so many other things, i do believe that no matter how bad or impo]roper a system is, its what you make out of it that counts. Mr Tudor, no matter how bad the system is, you did get a degree from that school(i'm assuming you did and if you did, omo kudos to you because to finish from that place hard pass escaping from guantanamo grin) and you have made something meaningful from it. Let's ignore if the bishop is real or a fraud, God knows those who serve him, afterall are we serving the Bishop or God?!
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2009
dynamic007:

Hello NL, i,ve been following this thread with a lot of interest absolutely enjoying the mixed reactions generated by this thread and the personal battles going on between the different factions. I must say here that, through it all, some did seem to lose sight of what the real topic of discussion was here and that is the fact that some of these men of God engage in practices which some might consider 'unorthodox'. As for me, i personally feel its best to believe what you wanna, and the business of trying to convince others about your own beleifs is toomessy(as evidenced in this thread). i like Tudor, was also a student of Covenant University, and though i agree in part with some of the strong points made as to why the kids of the poor in the congregation can't attend the school as even a scholarship fund is not setup, amongst so many other things, i do believe that no matter how bad or impo]roper a system is, its what you make out of it that counts. Mr Tudor, no matter how bad the system is, you did get a degree from that school(i'm assuming you did and if you did, omo kudos to you because to finish from that place hard pass escaping from guantanamo grin) and you have made something meaningful from it. Let's ignore if the bishop is real or a fraud, God knows those who serve him, afterall are we serving the Bishop or God?!

Some people are serving the Bishop.AjaraEwuro is a living testimony of that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / One Word For This Pastor. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.