Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo (65791 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by alanrewaju: 8:40am On Oct 07, 2009
@dynamic007 thanks, u said it all.
Most of us try 2 serve God through our religious leaders. Pls serve God (be u muslim or christian ) anywhere u think its best, remember no Man can advocate for God. Don't expect anyone 2 do things d way u do them. Wetin face one person back anoda person. Let stop d Prejudice n embrace Love. Relate directly wit ur God thats d ultimate.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2009
@Alanrewaju

True
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by manmagnet(f): 8:39am On Nov 05, 2009
u dis aloy emeka, e bi like say u be oyedepo PR manager oh, u don turn urself 2 voltron, defender of DOMI(David Oyedepo Ministries Inc), i am a product of Covenant Uni and one thing i can tell u is that that place is a breeding ground for hypocrites, as 4 me, i stay d same, i believe in what i believe, Please Davidylan, i would like 2 get 2 know u, u stimulate my intellect.

Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by manmagnet(f): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2009
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]angryok em aloy abi aluminum emeka, its time 2 shut up lipsrsealed, u r spitting major BS right here mehn, wth , "u dont think d church is registered in oyedepos name" shocked :opls dude wake up n smell d hot cocoa, i know its hard 4 u 2 come 2 terms wit d fact that ur mentor might not really be role model material afterall, but dude dis ur denial is sickening 2 d bone, i wish u wud refocus all dat obsession patriotism 2 ur country cos honestly ur wasting ur energy defending a lost cause[/font].
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by ccollins(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2009
There nothing wrong with pastor oyedepo and his wealth becos the kingdom of God qualification is not based on riches or poverty. But on the word of God and hw u please God.my personal conviction about pastor oyedepo is that i don't think he believes that a true christian should be in poverty.GOD WISHES HIS CHILDREN PROPERITY AND SUCCESS BUT NOT POVERTY AND LACK.but if u think that abundance would prevent u frm makin heaven.u had beta be poor.so i see nothing wrong with the pastor talkin abt eradicating poverty as far as He is livin a Holy life and pleasin God.if u keep hating him.u are just confirming the word of God, lol
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by KunleOshob(m): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2009
ccollins:

There nothing wrong with pastor oyedepo and his wealth becos the kingdom of God qualification is not based on riches or poverty. But on the word of God and hw u please God.my personal conviction about pastor oyedepo is that i don't think he believes that a true christian should be in poverty.GOD WISHES HIS CHILDREN PROPERITY AND SUCCESS BUT NOT POVERTY AND LACK.but if u think that abundance would prevent u frm makin heaven.u had beta be poor.so i see nothing wrong with the pastor talkin abt eradicating poverty as far as He is livin a Holy life and pleasin God.if u keep hating him.u are just confirming the word of God, lol
Which poverty is he eradicating
Which holy life is he living A man who constantly ridicles the bible and twsits it for his unsatiable greed and you call that holy life you must be on very cheap substances.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2009
ccollins:

I don't understand some people.Can someone explain to me though why he made his two sons Pastors?Its sad the congregation see nothing wrong with this.
How do u know he is living a holy life?Do you stay with him?WOW NIGERIA
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by lawrence83: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2009
9ja4eva:

I don't understand some people.Can someone explain to me though why he made his two sons Pastors?Its sad the congregation see nothing wrong with this.
How do u know he is living a holy life?Do you stay with him?WOW NIGERIA
Two sons?!

May be he wants to be another Eli. . . . . . . .just a thot.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2009
lawrence83:

Two sons?!

May be he wants to be another Eli. . . . . . . .just a thot.

My brother na so i see am oh.Nigerians are so blind.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by charles68(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2009
davidylan abeg send me your mail address. I think i need to know u more. U spreak with deep spiritual insight.
On the topic? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by charles68(m): 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
Davidylan my email address is fbi005@yahoo.com. looking forward to hearing from u.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2009
http://odili.net/news/source/2009/nov/15/215.html

This will help a lot of people on board
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by KunleOshob(m): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2009
9ja4eva:

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/nov/15/215.html

This will help a lot of people on board
The scriptures in the above link apply to most of the preachers parading themselves as men of God today.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by 9ja4eva: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2009
KunleOshob:

The scriptures in the above link apply to most of the preachers parading themselves as men of God today.

He explains in the first paragraph :
.There are too many Oppressors, Manipulators, Conspirators and Pretenders masquerading as apostles, prophets, as G.Os or Bishops (etc) in the name of the LORD.

People need to know that most of these Pastors use the bible to instill fear in their congregation.WONDERS SHALL NEVER END

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56EHNB04JHk
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by bimbusky: 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2009
[b]Tudor, i am usually on the other side of you when we are talking theism, atheism and others stuffs like that but on this one, i side with you.

This people are collosally daft!!! mindless!!!! gullible !!!! what again? , silly!!!!!
[/b]!

thanks Earthcall!

at first i couldnt even understand the narration, cos i didnt know there was any actual person that goes by the name Queen of Sheeba.

Listen people, all of you that want to attack me, i am a christian like most of you. born again for more that 20 years. i say this not to boast, but to let you that i know what am talking about. All that talk about Queen of Sheeba QOS running away in trepidation at the sight of oyedepo is pure rubbish! bladderdash! if QOS is an actual person, then she is no phantom,. she is not a demon, or a falling angel. she is a person. just a person. what is all that talk about her being the Queen of witches, etc. if there any proof of this slanderous claim? and even then so what? you think her presence or absence in the country means anything? havent you heard that we wrestle not against flesh and blood? People!!!

Somehow it suits oyedepo and all the gullible ppl following him blindly to promote the line of thot in that narration, but in all probability, the poor woman is just another poor royalty somewhere, not any worse that all the other royals around the world trying to take their steps towrds global relevance.

that Oyedepo put this on his website, is a shame, and makes me wonder at him and his level of knowledge again.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by najayi: 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2009
Watch out of what you say about men of God, always remember that whatever you pass to them is pass to God'cos they are God's representatives, be careful. Matthew 25 : 1-end refers to where Jeus said anything you do to the least of yhese ones, you've done it to me. Be careful, Christmas is coming, do not enter into the New-Year with curses upon your head and your famil;y. Even if they are not there to hear what you're saying concerning them, God hears you. Remember, Aaron and Mariam that talked to Moses anyhow, see whwt happened to Mariam, pls. do not be another Aaron or Mariam. God bless you and good night.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by KunleOshob(m): 9:00am On Dec 10, 2009
@najayi
Jesus was talking about the poor and less priviledged people in matthew 25 and not criminals masquarading themselves as men of God. As you can see you your self has been indoctrinated in the culture of twisting scripture to deceive people hence the reason you are quoting Matthew 25 out of context.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by SisiKill1: 9:14am On Dec 10, 2009
IF YOU MOCK THE STATEMENTS FROM MY MOUTH, YOU WILL DIE.

These are the words the Bishop told his congregation last night at the Shiloh whachumacallit. If that isn't meant to instill fear, i don't know what will. So my question is. . .How come we are being cautioned to watch we say yet these supposed men of God don't care a hoot what they say to us?

He repeated the Sheba story again last night and kept on referring to HER as HE.

HE had been dipped in covenant blood three times. HE's had Liberia under a spiritual hold for a long time. HE fled when HE heard I was in town. I am light and HE is dark.

All the while, the congregation is whooping and hollering and i'm thinking, isn't she a she or is he talking about the devil that's supposedly working thru the Queen of Sheba? Color me confused.

I'm not gonna pretend or act like i know all that is right but i do think i have enough sense to know what's wrong and saying things like IF YOU MOCK THE STATEMENT FROM MY MOUTH, YOU WILL DID, is just plain wrong, i mean honest to goodness wrong especially if it's being said to people who already have the sheepy follow the the leader mentality.

By the way i have to cousins who attended CU. One of them left for another school in his third year and the other. . .she's very much like Tudor, i'm beginning to wonder if she isn't Tudor.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by KunleOshob(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

IF YOU MOCK THE STATEMENTS FROM MY MOUTH, YOU WILL DIE.

ANd the lunatic claims to be representing christ Is this the kind of thing Jesus would say?
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by najayi: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2009
Kunle Oshob, GOOD morning, l asked you to read the whole chapter so you can understand everything from the beginning, where l really wanted you to look at is vs 40---that says, "And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily l say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. This is the verse I'm driving my train to. Please, Mr Kunle Oshoba, a day will come that YOU ARE GOING TO BE A MAN OF GOD AND A BOOK WILL BE OPENED BEFORE YOU OF YOUR PAST. Pls. if you see the men of God making mistake, do not stand to talk against them, but pray for them. The bible says, "----by the word of your mouth, you will be condemned and by the word of your mouth, yuo'll be justified---." You and Sisi kill should leave Bishiop Oyedepo alone, and if you have find any faults in him, pls. pray more for him.
Kunle Oshoba, pls. ask for forgiveness from your Maker for calling a man of God a lunatic (l still want you to remember Matthew 25:40), everything you've said to the man of God has been passed down to God. Now you have called your Maker, your bread provider, your protector, your guidiance, a LUNATIC. Watch out, if all you and Sisi kill got from the Shiloh Hour last night is The Preacher's faults, then l believe you need delieverance from God. I pray you will change. God bless you. Do not take this kind behaviour to 2010, it will really be dangerous.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by KunleOshob(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2009
@najayi
I am very familiar with matthew 25 and i can tell you categorically that it was not referring to Men of God talkless of false teachers like David Oledepo so stop quoting it out of context. If you read that passage in it's proper context you might learn a thing or two and decide to rededicate to your life to the true service of God rather than pastor worship most of you brainwashed folks engage in. Bishop Oledepo is certainly not a man of God, the bible testifies to that and i am sure the heavens would also reject him if he does not repent. Why do i speak againts him? Because the bible admonishs us to speak against false teachers else they lead more souls to hell. As a christian i can't watch a criminal parading himself as a man of God and in good conscience keep quite whilst my brethen are being deceived. God certainly won't be happy if i kept my mouth shut and not tell people the truth.

Titus 1:11:
11 These false teachers[Oledepo & Co] must be silenced, because they are turning whole families away from the truth by their false teaching. And they do it only for money.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by najayi: 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2009
Kunle Oshob, l think l have to stop with you at this point 'cos you're operating under close heaven, l don't think you know what you are talking about, may God delievers you in Jesus name. God bless you and have a wonderful time.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by KunleOshob(m): 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2009
@najayi
I think it is you that needs deliverance from the bondage/oppression of Oledepo. Go and read your bible well you would discover that your bishop is a perfect example of a false teacher.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by najayi: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2009
Kunle Oshob, l've never seen a yoruba guy talking like this about men of God b4 in my life, you're the first and l pray you will be the last in Jesus name. I was born and bred in Lagos, and we were trained to respect elders not to talk of men of God, you're a different fellow whaoo, whaooo. Well, thank you for notifying me l need a delievrance, l will go for one as soon as possible but you need something more than that. I pray that in your sleep, may the Almighty God visit you in Jesus name, amen. Pls. do not right me again talkless of replying, l don't need it 'cos l will not be caught up with the devil. We will all see at the judgement seat of God and it will be clear who needs a delieverance.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by KunleOshob(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2009
The mistake you are making is that you are assuming Oledepo is a man of God just because he claims to be so, if he were to be a true man of God and not the crook he truly is i would give him his due respect. But as far as the bible is concerned he is a false prophet. The bible says even the very elect would almost be decieved how much less members of "winners" chapel.

Matthew 24:4-5:

4 Jesus told them, “Don’t let anyone mislead you, 5 for many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am annointed.’ They will deceive many.
Matthew 24:11-12:
11 And many false prophets will appear and will deceive many people. 12 Sin will be rampant everywhere, and the love of many will grow cold.
Matthew 24:24:
24 For false messiahs and false prophets will rise up and perform great signs and wonders so as to deceive, if possible, even God’s chosen ones.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by najayi: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2009
Point of correction, he's name is not Oledepo but Bishop OYEDEPO.
I've said l will not read yours or reply your response again but l can't because it's like you're missing up things here. What made Bishop Oyedepo to be a false prophet, may be l might not see this clearly, and what made him a crook, pls. can you enlighten me so l too can learn from you since you're now the Mr. Know all. Imagine you calling a man of God a crook. Can you call Baba Adeboye a crook like that? Pls. Kunle, God will have mercy on you, okay.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by KunleOshob(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2009
2 Peter 2:1-3:

The Danger of False Teachers
1 But there were also false prophets in Israel, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will cleverly teach destructive heresies and even deny the Master who bought them. In this way, they will bring sudden destruction on themselves. 2 Many will follow their evil teaching and shameful immorality. And because of these teachers, the way of truth will be slandered. 3 In their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. But God condemned them long ago, and their destruction will not be delayed.

Oledepo makes up a lot of clever lies to extort money from people that makes him a false prophet. That is apart from the fact that he also preaches the false tand fraudulent doctrine of tithes, as far as i am concerned any pastor that preaches tithes as compulsary is a false prophet and that includes Adeboye. Chriatians were never asked to tithe in the bible.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by KunleOshob(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2009
A man of God is not meant to love money but Oledepo not only loves money, his whole "ministry" is all about money.
1 Timothy 6:5-11:
5 These people always cause trouble. Their minds are corrupt, and they have turned their backs on the truth. To them, a show of godliness is just a way to become wealthy.
6 Yet true godliness with contentment is itself great wealth. 7 After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. 8 So if we have enough food and clothing, let us be content. 9 But people who long to be rich fall into temptation and are trapped by many foolish and harmful desires that plunge them into ruin and destruction. 10[b] For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. And some people, craving money, have wandered from the true faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows. 11 But you, Timothy, are a man of God; so run from all these evil things. Pursue righteousness and a godly life, along with faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness. [/b]
1 Timothy 3:2-3:
2A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; 3Not given to wine, no striker, not love money; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by najayi: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2009
So what made Bishop Oyedepo and Baba Adeboye to be crooks is 'cos they are teaching the truth about the bible and it's like you hate the truth. Malachi 3:8-10 declares we should not rub God and yet many people have rubbed him in tithes and in offering, pls. Kunle read your bible very well if you are aiming to go to heaven, remember no heaven for a non-tither. Heb. 7:5 says the Levites have all the rights to take tithes of the people and the Levites of today are the priest, the Bishops, the Pastors, the Evangelists, the Prophets and the teachers Ephesians 4:11 of the word of God and that is the office l believe Bishop Oyedepo and Baba Adeboye are occuping today. Pls. ask God for more understanding when you read the bible and repent of your sins especially what you've used your mouth to call the men of God.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by KunleOshob(m): 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2009
1 John 4:1
1 John 4
1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by najayi: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2009
Kunle, l want to believe you now understand, l 'm praying for you already for God to forgive you 'cos Bishop Oyedepo is not a thief at all, he is a man of God. They are doing what God has sent them to do. It is not compulsory everybody should believe them , but the very elect will believe God in their lives. please, what church do you go to? It is very important you go to a bible believing church where the issue of tithing will not be the focus. Thank you, I enjoy sharing with you. God bless you, amen
Re: Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo by KunleOshob(m): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2009
@najayi
Before i school you on the truth about tithes, i would admonish you to go and read deuteronomy 14:22-29 very well and find out what the biblical dfinition and execution of tithes is as opposed to the twisted version we have in todays churches. After that read Hebrews 7:5-19 with special emphasis on verses 11,12, 18& 19 were tithing was condenmed and abolished. Afer you have read them feel free to come back to me to learn mor about tithes. But before then let me ask you a few questions
[1] was the biblical tithes money?
[2] was it ever instructed to christians in the new testament?
[3] Are we still under the levitical priesthood?
[4] If yes why are our preachers not fufilling all the other conditions attached to the levitical priesthood like not being allowed to own property[deuteronomy 14:29]
[5]Tithing for the levites was instructed to the done once in three years[deuteronomy 14:28] how come it is now a weekly/ monthly affair.
[6] The tither is supposed to eat of his tithes, [deuteronomy 14:23&26] how come your greedy pastors never preach this assuming tithing is applicable to christians?
There is a lot more but you can go and digest this few nuggets first, if you truly desire to know the truth, i would be available to show you from scriptures, then you can decide for your self who is saying the truth and who is twisting the word of God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Akudaya:myth Or Reality? / Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Pastor Sent To Prison For Sleeping With Prophetess And Her Daughter (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.