Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 (8476 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
My cousin saw the message the guy sent to her. She told the guy she's pregnant and the guy replied she can't be pregnant that he used protection.

My cousin called yesterday telling me what happened that Ella is seeing a guy older than him. I couldn't believe what I heard cos Ella is just 17 and she's too young for all this not to talk of a guy far older than her elder brother. They took her for pregnancy test and its negative.

What would you do if she's your sister?

Lalasticala biko help a sister

Who says I am 29? I am 36. cheesy
Hahahaha..Dont mind me.
In my opinion,Counseling. There is nothing more to do. Keep her busy with good healthy activities and counsel/inform her on the cons/risks of premarital sex. Health, emotional and self esteem/respect risks.
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Akious2k2(m): 5:25pm On May 24, 2016
tripplephi:

After shouting ND slaps and probably discipline or seizing her fone... I would sit her down while she is crying and explain to her implications of early introduction to sex.

I would explain to her and teach her how to control herself when she is Hot

I would also give her assignments to study books of relationships and what to expect from a guy and when she can be fully ready to date.

I would allow her totally open up to me and show me what is going on I their relationship.

Then take time to pray with her so that any negative thing transferred to her during intercourse can be destroyed

Finally I would get to meet the guy and either beat him up, or arrange for him to be beaten Orrrrrrrr Warn him severly.

U will only make her smarter next tym

@OP She's matured enof 2 understand if u talk 2 her
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Rukkydelta(f): 5:28pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I tire o, most of them see nothing wrong in this.

Lol that how romancelanders behaves, I pity anyone that take their advise seriously...Like you post this on family section you could have got more reasonable advise....Just advise your little sis about the dangers of early/pre-marital sex, I believe she has grown more than a child that should be beaten, and since it involves a guy more than a decade older than her it isn't going to be easy cos he'll be able to manipulate her so well...It will be better if an elderly family member of yours to confront the guy...Good luck
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 24, 2016
AH angel,Your couzin is not a small somebody o. it is asif she has high taste for older guys haba 17 to 29 omo. i am adviceless at this point.
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Dbrainiac1(m): 5:34pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
My cousin saw the message the guy sent to her. She told the guy she's pregnant and the guy replied she can't be pregnant that he used protection.

My cousin called yesterday telling me what happened that Ella is seeing a guy older than him. I couldn't believe what I heard cos Ella is just 17 and she's too young for all this not to talk of a guy far older than her elder brother. They took her for pregnancy test and its negative.

Lalasticala biko help a sister

Is lalasticlala your brother? grin
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by AngelAhnie(f): 7:47pm On May 24, 2016
Dbrainiac1:
Is lalasticlala your brother? grin
I guess I'm not
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Dbrainiac1(m): 10:51pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I guess I'm not
angry You no understand my question abi? You are not what, his brother? lwkmd
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Caseless: 10:58pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I miss u, where u hide since? kiss
I miss you even more. Been busy. How are u ? What'sup with you?
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by ayomidegal: 11:03am On May 25, 2016
God help this nation, are these the leaders of tomorrow? At 17 that girl is too young for such. Op try talk to her. Let her know she may soon be a babymama if she continue to see that guy. Imagine she didn't know the guy used protection.

1 Like

Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by robosky02(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I miss u, where u hide since? kiss
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by AngelAhnie(f): 7:07pm On May 27, 2016
robosky02:

Missed me?
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Alezy(m): 12:24am On May 29, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Pls don't ley e derail this threadgrin I need your advice
trust u had a great day
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by NevetsIbot(m): 12:28am On May 29, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Derailers pls stay away
ypu created this thread and you com dey follow us drag first to comment again.. Na wa o
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by NevetsIbot(m): 12:32am On May 29, 2016
these old men won stop going after girls that are their size... And these young girls be always looking for someone to butter them financially and konjilically. Smh. It's not new. I've seen worse
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by pedrilo: 7:51am On May 29, 2016
Hmmm, this same tin is happening to me ryt now. Hope nor be my case una carry come here cos both ages r d same.

Well, this babe looks way too matured for a seventeen year old both in looks and even wit her reasoning.

I don already chop b4 I knw say she be 17, my God I felt bad dat day, I felt I took advantage of her.

I apologized immediately and asked her to stay away from men till she is 18+. I deleted her from FB, fone contact etc.

Omon na there wahala start o, she cried nd cried, but I refused to back down.

Then she started comin to my house without informin me, bhavin like a possessed fellow.

I swear she looks more like a 23 or 24 year old wit all d ryt curves n skills
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by mrjojo: 10:41am On May 29, 2016
Guys need to be careful, cos this small girls, the way they act this days, it will take God's grace to knw their exact age.U wouldn't imagine the physical attribute of this youngies and their mindset.
A neighbour almost got thrown into jail, @ 25, he was dating this tall, curvy girl, the day I heard she was 17, I didn't believe oo.
Guys should start requesting for birthday certificate nw, cos u will mistake a 16 yrs girl for 21 nwadays
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by vchykp(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2016
Her age is not too bad, but the issue is that she got into the wrong relationship, if you really need advice, I will advice you never to allow her think of abortion, encourage her and you give birth, its no big deal, and it will help her know more about men, I'm a man but most men are HEARTLESS
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by demzylahot(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2016
Na your kpekus ? undecided
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by robosky02(m): 8:07am On May 30, 2016
yes cheesy
AngelAhnie:
Missed me?
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by AngelAhnie(f): 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
demzylahot:
Na your kpekus ? undecided
Go get a brain
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
I could have said something in this overly trashed topic but I would ask, Whats the difference between parental consent on 18 and 17yrs. Secondly is it better a guy of 20-25 doing nothing,probably a student pregnant her, who could have taken good care of her. Three, Op are u married if yes, at what age. If No, shut the trap and delete your post.
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Rukkydelta(f): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
ugohemma:
I could have said something in this overly trashed topic but I would ask, Whats the difference between parental consent on 18 and 17yrs. Secondly is it better a guy of 20-25 doing nothing,probably a student pregnant her, who could have taken good care of her. Three, Op are u married if yes, at what age. If No, shut the trap and delete your post.
May what you wish on other people sisters and daughters be also upon your daughters

1 Like

Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
As far she get arsenal with Manchester she don ripe. Forget age
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Some men are just cruel, when they should be encouraging the girl to aspire for greatness, they would want to destroy the girl's destiny.
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by ChynoBEATS: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
AngelAhnie:
They took her for pregnancy test and its negative.

I'd sit her down every week and discuss with her about everything concerning teenage life n sexual relationships ,womanhood n pride, friendship n compatibility, peer pressure, pregnancy , Education n her future...

She's 17 it's wrong for her to have sex ....

That's all I can say.... As-per beating her.... That won't help..... ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month /happy Independence Day / JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. / From This Picture I Just Took Now, Tell Me What I'm Looking At? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.