Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,452 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. (6315 Views)

REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses / How Do Girls Feel After Turning A Guy Down / How To Let The Younger Guy Down Gently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by ekoair(m): 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2009
easy act like a hoe with him
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by CrudeOil2(m): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2009
Love portions do work. Many years back, there was this woman in my neighbourhood (very ugly fat woman) with a handsome husband. It was very obvious he was hypnotised and being manipulated.
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by walestar2(m): 6:57am On Aug 22, 2009
Put juju in your pusssy, it will hold your guy down
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by Kelvinj(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2009
True talk wale, d tin dey work die
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by Fiona0007: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2009
Gabry:

Treat him like a man. Even if he is weaker than you aqt a certain area, u make as if he is the man in it.  smiley

Man are egoistic by nature so its good to feed a little of their ego at times  tongue

Always be there for him when he is in need.

Trust in his capabilities. (I notice thats very VERY important! and it makes him feel like a man)  undecided

Do your job as a female. Ensure the home is tidy, be polite, listen and understand and care for him  kiss
Yes, some truth in there!
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by ebila(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2009
Gabry:

Treat him like a man. Even if he is weaker than you aqt a certain area, u make as if he is the man in it. smiley

Man are egoistic by nature so its good to feed a little of their ego at times tongue

Trust in his capabilities. (I notice thats very VERY important! and it makes him feel like a man) undecided

Do your job as a female. Ensure the home is tidy, be polite, listen and understand and care for him kiss
Spoken not like a girlfriend,but a wife! wink
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by Gabry(f): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2009
embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked shocked shocked  Thats just how I treat him ooo  embarassed  embarassed  lipsrsealed As a GF. . . Not a wife. . . Tufiakwa!  shocked  shocked  shocked

One more thing ladies. . . Allow him to have a guy's night out only with his friends and without you tagging along (unless if he wants you to go with him) at least once a week. At times, they just wanna hang out at one spot and watch football together so it will be good if you could tolerate with that. Prepare some snacks and drinks for them if its late night and a proper meal if the match is early would make them appreciate u and your bf to really love you alot! TRUST ME on this one wink BEER! Limit them so that they wont get drunk! lipsrsealed
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by Seun(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2009
I am a guy and I don't like football and I don't like hanging out with other guys (except programmers)
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by Gabry(f): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2009
Seun:

I am a guy and I don't like football and I don't like hanging out with other guys (except programmers)

Correction! if he likes football. otherwise, yeah. . . U could hang out with other programmers. No qualms wink
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by hbabe(f): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2009
Thanks Gabry. I will take your points to heart when I grab a new bf. I am searching but not desperate; I have some on my list now and before the week runs out I will get a a new guy. Who knows what will happen before the year runs out, with me armed with your nice suggestions.

@ Seun
A guy who does not like football and hanging out A rare find but I am sure you are taken! cry
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by AIRMARSHA: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2009
pls dont use any juju to catch a gay, i still miantian that if trully u are good stay good equally a good gay would come your way ok
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by hbabe(f): 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2009
AIR MARSHA:

pls dont use any juju to catch a gay, i still miantian that if trully u are good stay good equally a good gay would come your way ok

I have been good and only bad guys have come my way.
I can not use juju on a guy.  That is a waste of good resources (my time and money).
See Gabry's advice below:-

Treat him like a man. Even if he is weaker than you aqt a certain area, u make as if he is the man in it.
Man are egoistic by nature so its good to feed a little of their ego at times
Trust in his capabilities. (I notice thats very VERY important! and it makes him feel like a man)
Do your job as a female. Ensure the home is tidy, be polite, listen and understand and care for him

And:
Gabry:

embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked shocked shocked  Thats just how I treat him ooo  embarassed  embarassed  lipsrsealed As a GF. . . Not a wife. . . Tufiakwa!  shocked  shocked  shocked

One more thing ladies. . . Allow him to have a guy's night out only with his friends and without you tagging along (unless if he wants you to go with him) at least once a week. At times, they just wanna hang out at one spot and watch football together so it will be good if you could tolerate with that. Prepare some snacks and drinks for them if its late night and a proper meal if the match is early would make them appreciate u and your bf to really love you alot! TRUST ME on this one wink BEER! Limit them so that they wont get drunk! lipsrsealed
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by candyshore: 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2009
AIR MASHA- WATS UP WITH D GAY ISSUE ARE U TRYING TO SAY A GUY OR,
ANYWAY POSTER BE URSELF AND D RIGHT GUY WILL COME your WAY
GABRY'S ADVICE IS GOOD ENOUGH
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by music0286(m): 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2009
@Gabry you advice to hbabe is second to non. hbabe i think Gabry advice is d key to a man's heart. hbabe can u pls reach my via mail on sly_newjobs@yahoo.com .
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by rubi(f): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2009
I beg to differ you sound a little bit desperate it turns men off. It is not compulsory that you must be in a relationship if one comes fine if doesn't come fine too.

Have confident in yourself, groom yourself very well and educate yourself. Let him struggle alittle not too much ooooo for your attension

A man who loves you will stay even in your shortcomings but the one who don't love you will always fine fault in you.
It is not whom you love but who loves you.
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by oge4real(f): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2009
U dont need a trick, U just need to work towards being a nice person generally, then the right man will adore u for who u r.
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by mecussey(m): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2009
Why waste your time trying to hold a guy down; love is just natural
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by hbabe(f): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2009
mecussey:

Why waste your time trying to hold a guy down; love is just natural

This so true.

But I am sure our actions can enhance the love.
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by amosexy: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2009
@poster

Tricks to hold a guy down ? for what nao ?
Just be yoursef and make your self happy.
If he doesnt wanna stay let him go but plz dont trick him.
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by CyberG: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2009
rubi:

I beg to differ you sound a little bit desperate it turns men off. It is not compulsory that you must be in a relationship if one comes fine if doesn't come fine too.

Have confident in yourself, groom yourself very well and educate yourself. Let him struggle alittle not too much ooooo for your attension

A man who loves you will stay even in your shortcomings but the one who don't love you will always fine fault in you.
It is not whom you love but who loves you.

@Poster. . .this post ^^^^^ is BS. . . the sure way to failure. . .she is propagating the "the loser theorem".

Gabry's suggestion is right on the money. . .but it's your choice.
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by C2H5OH(f): 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2009
Poster, try some of those MMA/UFC style pindowns
I tells ya they work wonders. He wouldn't dream of going anywhere
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by wisecutie: 3:20am On Aug 25, 2009
hbabe:

Thanks Gabry.  I will take your points to heart when I grab a new bf.  I am searching but not desperate; I have some on my list now and before the week runs out I will get a a new guy.  Who knows what will happen before the year runs out, with me armed with your nice suggestions.

@ hbaby
Don’t be in a hurry. Else u come back to this state. RUSH IN, RUSH OUT. Clear? Don’t plan so hard ,else u would appear so needy. Yes u ve to be good, treat him right eventually, blah-blah. For one thing groom yourself. build your self-confidence (search within n see u ve less than average).Let love come naturally. Go on dates.
A man that would like u would like u even if u don’t have all the beautiful traits. Just run your life the way you should. Allow for nature. All the advice above CANNOT work for every guy. Some might call you a MUMU for acting in some ways suggested by the acclaimed BEST advice set. Same size never fits all.NEVER!! Every man to his own.One mans burger is another man’s Ofe-Nsala It’s a little more complicated than you know. It’s simpler than a herculean task, anyway.

Saw your post about 7” . My dearest hbabe, that’s where you got it all wrong. If a mans privates cant make u cum, his fingers n tongue should. Or at least his methods. If non of these gets u there, then the man’s got his problems. Naturally and very honestly cumming doesn’t have much to do with the length or sth. Whoever you end up with should take u like a course if he or she desires to make u cum. You know wat?You can actually make your encounters as fun and memorable as you imagine-it’s all  about practice, patience and planning( and of course understanding of your bodies-tell him what u do when u mast, if he does it u most likely will get there). As much as u plan every other necessity, plsssssss plan your sex ooooooooooo. I have so much to say but don’t ve as much time. got some prjcts up my neck. In your search be careful, set your priorities right. Don’t be too available.
See ya later.
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by Gabry(f): 4:07am On Aug 25, 2009
Yes, am glad you guys agree with me

So in order to get your man

1) Treat him like a man and do not jump into his position meaning if you are a lady, behave like one and dont try to be a man. Thats how most relationship ends. . . When the lady try to take charge and try to be boss and try to be the man, thats how everything ends.
treat him like a man. Even if he is weaker than you aqt a certain area, u make as if he is the man in it.

Man are egoistic by nature so its good to feed a little of their ego at times

Trust in his capabilities. (I notice thats very VERY important! and it makes him feel like a man)

Do your job as a female. Ensure the home is tidy, be polite, listen and understand and care for him

2) Do your job as a female - Home care, take care of your bf, take care of yourself, if u dont know how to cook and clean, for Christ sake, learn now! Its not that hard. (Every men has their own set of responsibilities and so does every females. If you both do your own seperate task, they shouldnt be any problems)

3) Trust him and stand by him (and that includes do not check whats on his computer, his handphone, his diary, his wallet. . . For heaven's sake! Thats invading someone's privacy!)

4) Sex - Sex is actually very vital in a relationship do u guys know that? If you have already had sex, always try exploring many different ways to keep him impress! Try wild adventerous things with him and he wont get fedup with you. Seriously. . . At times when u are tired, u just have to give in to him because a man's mentality at sex is much more stronger than a females and u have to understand that. Its nature. But if you still a virgin, doesnt mean u should step down to sexual activities. Do more pre-intimacy and research of many different method to do wild exciting foreplays. He would be impress wink

5) And of course give each other space like I mention earlier
One more thing ladies. . . Allow him to have a guy's night out only with his friends and without you tagging along (unless if he wants you to go with him) at least once a week. At times, they just wanna hang out at one spot and watch football together so it will be good if you could tolerate with that. Prepare some snacks and drinks for them if its late night and a proper meal if the match is early would make them appreciate u and your bf to really love you alot! TRUST ME on this one BEER! Limit them so that they wont get drunk!

6) This is very vital! Always have financial savings. I always believe that the women should save money for a rainy day since the guy does almost all of the spending. If one day your partner has a financial crisis, at least you can still help out with money. Every female must always be preapred to clear up loops caused by their partner in order to bring him back on his feet. Thats why they say behind every successfull man, theres always a women. kiss cheesy

Now U know! grin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Truth be told, a man is much easier to please compare to a women. Women are complicated. They want this and that and this and that! For a man, as long as u cook, take care of the house and family, trust each other and sex, all is good wink grin
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by chukudibab(m): 4:11am On Aug 25, 2009
give a guy hot puss.y he no go
forget u grin
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 25, 2009
did you ask your ex why he broke up with you?
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by sjeezy8: 4:12am On Aug 25, 2009
Give him MouthAction
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 25, 2009
Really, howz that gonna hold him down? undecided
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by AIRMARSHA: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2009
just wanna say guy not gay this to candyshore
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by hbabe(f): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2009
@ Wisecutie
Thanks. I was mellowed by your contribution. I will take time and re-evaluate myself.

@ Gabry
I find very good points in your contributions. Thanks, girl.

sjeezy8:

Give him MouthAction

It obviously didn't work. angry
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by hbabe(f): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2009
chukudibab:

give a guy hot puss.y he no go
forget u grin

My broda, I try o. He may forget me but he did dump me.
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by hbabe(f): 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2009
tpia.:

did you ask your ex why he broke up with you?

He says he is no longer keen on the relationship but I hear he's got someone else. cry
He is such an a*shole!
Re: New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. by jaybee3(m): 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2009
and why do u wanna hold a guy down? don't you think it should be the other way round?
your mentality will most probably lead you to appearing like a desperado and in turn him or potentials treating you like shyte.
love yourself and the right man will do the holding the down babes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mum And Daughter Who Are Lesbian / Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo / IBO Women..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.