Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss (51493 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Tobium1(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2016
I see nothing wrong in that, the age gap is just 8, same gap my dad has with my mum. What I can advise is, they both shld refrain from sex till she's 20yrs old.

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by lamalang(m): 5:43pm On May 25, 2016
reverendfather:
is he mentally ill? but the rate kids grow and develope these days is something else. if you see one of my neighbour's 14 year old daughter, you would probably mistake her for 21, the day her mom told me her age I began to distance myself from her.

so before you are getting closer to her to hit the gal thing Abi.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 25, 2016
This is a madness!
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Deighv: 5:44pm On May 25, 2016
12year old indeed, the girl is just smallish, dazoll!
Take a close look at that face
shocked

3 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by modified(m): 5:44pm On May 25, 2016
reverendfather:
is he mentally ill? but the rate kids grow and develope these days is something else. if you see one of my neighbour's 14 year old daughter, you would probably mistake her for 21, the day her mom told me her age I began to distance myself from her.
that's because the mom want you to keep off. She de spot that your look na. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by tonytony208(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
are u high

So, you don't even know you made mistake? More reason you should go back to secondary school
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Deighv: 5:47pm On May 25, 2016
Tobium1:
I see nothing wrong in that, the age gap is just 8, same gap my dad has with my mum. What I can advise is, they both shld refrain from sex till she's 20yrs old.

Maybe the only thing wrong with it for now is that she is not ur sister. 12yr old?
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by firstking01(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2016
labakeJ:
You wish dude undecided
Nope, i knew alreadygrin
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by UyiIredia(m): 5:56pm On May 25, 2016
Can you imagine that ?

Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by labakeJ(f): 5:57pm On May 25, 2016
firstking01:
Nope, i knew alreadygrin
If u say so smiley
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by MissSlimbody(f): 5:58pm On May 25, 2016
FriendChoice:
I think Southerners accused northerners/Muslim concerning teenage marriage. Is this also from north? Bad people.

The only offence of the guy is dating the girl, without her parent knowledge.

...And a 12year old girl is a teenager abi undecidedundecided
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by firstking01(m): 6:15pm On May 25, 2016
labakeJ:
If u say so smiley
I know so sweerycheesy
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by cao(f): 6:17pm On May 25, 2016
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 25, 2016
shamsuRana:

They are absurdist nah! When they think baby making factory is a normal thing.
Misguided people.

I concur. They want all people to live in their own perspective, claiming to be the right people that knows right. Not knowing, they are only electronic-goats.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 25, 2016
12 years old wey don spoil finish
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by aishmuhd(f): 6:37pm On May 25, 2016
Yellow verse Ese: etc

another case study.....

next.....
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by aishmuhd(f): 6:38pm On May 25, 2016
Yellow verse Ese: etc

another case study.....

next page pls.....
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by AmAlbert(m): 6:40pm On May 25, 2016
marlockj:
Okk

Kikikiki Kikikikikikikikakakakakakaka grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nnyapa
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by labakeJ(f): 6:41pm On May 25, 2016
firstking01:
I know so sweerycheesy
Okay wink
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by firstking01(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2016
labakeJ:
Okay wink
So, hw you doing?
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by oostin: 6:51pm On May 25, 2016
Please what the heck is wrong with Nairaland??!!! How can such a hopelessly senseless story make FrontPage.

I think when some other persons set up a more serious platform then nairaland would be forced to sit up.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by slap1(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2016
reverendfather:

So as a reverend father you wanted to baptize her before, abi?
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by banme1(m): 6:54pm On May 25, 2016
FriendChoice:
I think Southerners accused northerners/Muslim concerning teenage marriage. Is this also from north? Bad people.

The only offence of the guy is dating the girl, without her parent knowledge.
are they married? Which state down south is the guy from?
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by macho44(m): 6:54pm On May 25, 2016
TunezMediaBlog:
This 20yr old dude named Davaha Moore is dating this young 12year old girl and even took to social media to share a kissing photo of both of them and even bragged about how much he loved her, since age is just a number ... and also probably because the parents are not on Instagram or they don't know about this 'romance' yet, else he probably will be behind bars.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/05/photos-20yr-old-guy-profess-undying.html?m=1

50years in PRISON just dey hungry DAT guy
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by labakeJ(f): 6:56pm On May 25, 2016
firstking01:
So, hw you doing?
I'm good and u? wink
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Swazzkid(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2016
hmm.... he didn't fall inluv with an 18yrs old girl or even 19 he choose a 12yrs old girl dis is so so bad..don't tell me is luv bcoz d Bible clearly stated "there is time for everything "
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 25, 2016
banme1:
are they married? Which state down south is the guy from?
Hasn't he profess to her? is that how Muslims/Northerners dress? With hair exposed? with an attachment? Tell me the girl is Muslim or Northerner. nonsense. The username also Davah Moore.
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by nevilbot: 7:04pm On May 25, 2016
Sebi na USA. Just wait till d young gal is in her 20s she will sue d guys silly ass for stealing away his innocence and preying on her. She will develop one psychological issues and blame it on her underage relationship with d guy abi no b whites wey I sabi wella. Make d guy go ask Adam johnson that Southampton player that kissed a 17 yr old gal with consent only for d gal to sue him for taking advantage of her. His football career don kaput now.

Even if its 30 yrs from now, DAT guy is still going to courts for this. Bill Cosby go soon start him own cases now sef years after
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by jordinsparkles(f): 7:05pm On May 25, 2016
jornie:

I was moved...when did u start dating?
am not dating anybody, I don't want to.
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by banme1(m): 7:05pm On May 25, 2016
FriendChoice:
Hasn't he profess to her? is that how Muslims/Northerners dress? With hair exposed? with an attachment? Tell me the girl is Muslim or Northerner. nonsense. The username also Davah Moore.
they are not nigerians oooooo.
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 25, 2016
...and when people call this forum a public toilet, the mods and co. start banning like rabid dogs. How did this unconfirmed gist enter frontpage? How did it enter the forum in the first place? Do those look like Nigerians? I've seen 20 year old women who look smaller than the girl pictured. Where's the proof she's actually 12?

Nairaland, "there was a forum".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. / 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.