Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,461 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss (51494 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by firo08(m): 7:30pm On May 25, 2016
emmykingkong:
hmmm nawaoo cryhmmm nawaoo
I doubt if they are in 20 and 12 respectively....
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by miketayo(m): 7:35pm On May 25, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=18pt]Chai , in•cest... Oga gan o [/size]

hmmmm how is it in-cest pls?
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by esejessy(f): 7:52pm On May 25, 2016
My God :oEYES CLOSED
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 25, 2016
freaking Hot pervert
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Philadelphia: 8:25pm On May 25, 2016
I hope you people know that the Honda accord baby boy at the background belongs to the guy? Just in case one grandfather on nairaland is considering buying a Honda accord baby boy.
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by theEYe21(f): 8:34pm On May 25, 2016
.... Abasha *lil Kesh voice*
franciskaine:
Kai! Can sombori pls call this two kids and flog the daylight out of dem. Iranu!
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 25, 2016
People with their fake post; the girl cannot be 12
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by giddykay: 8:43pm On May 25, 2016
jaymejate:
oh son of man...do you really know the meaning of the word incest?
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by giddykay: 8:47pm On May 25, 2016
jaymejate:
oh son of man...do you really know the meaning of the word In•cest?
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by henrydadon(m): 8:59pm On May 25, 2016
cry
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by henrydadon(m): 8:59pm On May 25, 2016
Age is just a number
And the jail is just a building.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by friendl: 9:02pm On May 25, 2016
Na idiot
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by esejessy(f): 9:16pm On May 25, 2016
jordinsparkles:
yea... did I say something awkward?
smh!
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 25, 2016
Wait, what? Wtf is this?! This is really disgusting and he should be in jail right now!
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by bayaar(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2016
Sinners judging sinners for sinning differently...
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 25, 2016
jaymejate:

Incest bawo? Oga gan o! grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 25, 2016
Vanquay:
Shít, another Hebephile on the loose...That Man should be jailed for life...That girl is still in Middle school for fûcks sake angry

Johnglefury you have no right to correct someone if you have no idea what the fuck_ you talking about...The girl is 12 so the right word is Hebephile...Pedophile is for kids...Get it?

Nope, he is right too. Both words are correct, stop trying hard!

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by jornie(m): 10:08pm On May 25, 2016
jordinsparkles:
am not dating anybody, I don't want to.
oh,i get it.

Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Megaflex(m): 10:32pm On May 25, 2016
Vanquay:
Shít, another Hebephile on the loose...That Man should be jailed for life...That girl is still in Middle school for fûcks sake angry

Johnglefury you have no right to correct someone if you have no idea what the fuck_ you talking about...The girl is 12 so the right word is Hebephile...Pedophile is for kids...Get it?
wot if she's 15 or 16? wot do we call dat one?? pls no insults, jst wanna get educated
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by toprealman: 10:33pm On May 25, 2016
single mum or weak dad......smh!!!
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 25, 2016
Amefrica:

Nope, he is right too. Both words are correct, stop trying hard!
Are you happy now?...Sit yo ass down if ENGLISH ain't your first lingo.

Pedophiles are attracted to prepubescents that haven't started signs of Puberty and that girl right there obviously has started growing some Sexual organs and can't be qualified as A pre-pubescent.

Hebephiles are attracted to girls that have already stated showing signs but are Still 11-14...So yeah, I am not trying to hard when I know I am right
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 25, 2016
Megaflex:
wot if she's 15 or 16? wot do we call dat one?? pls no insults, jst wanna get educated

It's called ephibophile and the legal age of consent is 16 in most US states so it's not really illegal.
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Habeebsalisu1(m): 11:17pm On May 25, 2016
Lovr my ass i hope the girl popcy na YORUBA man u will have sense grin

Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by missyge(f): 11:25pm On May 25, 2016
TunezMediaBlog:
This 20yr old dude named Davaha Moore is dating this young 12year old girl and even took to social media to share a kissing photo of both of them and even bragged about how much he loved her, since age is just a number ... and also probably because the parents are not on Instagram or they don't know about this 'romance' yet, else he probably will be behind bars.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/05/photos-20yr-old-guy-profess-undying.html?m=1

Infactuation toh badt....End time love
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by freezze(m): 11:26pm On May 25, 2016
Just imagine

Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by missyge(f): 11:29pm On May 25, 2016
reverendfather:
is he mentally ill? but the rate kids grow and develope these days is something else. if you see one of my neighbour's 14 year old daughter, you would probably mistake her for 21, the day her mom told me her age I began to distance myself from her.
Seriously its getting too much. Some women were even dscussing it in my presenc ds mrng.... Imagine a girl of 8yrs, growng br3@st. Some hv even startd seeing deir monthly visitors...unlike d days of our grandmas even our ma's

D world is really coming to an end
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by GloriaNinja(f): 11:48pm On May 25, 2016
he is a paedophile.
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Megaflex(m): 11:48pm On May 25, 2016
Vanquay:

It's called ephibophile and the legal age of consent is 16 in most US states so it's not really illegal.
tanks boss. really appreciate
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by oostin: 11:49pm On May 25, 2016
cry cry Jesus please visit this boy! shocked
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 25, 2016
Vanquay:

Are you happy now?...Sit yo ass down if ENGLISH ain't your first lingo.

Pedophiles are attracted to prepubescents that haven't started signs of Puberty and that girl right there obviously has started growing some Sexual organs and can't be qualified as A pre-pubescent.

Hebephiles are attracted to girls that have already stated showing signs but are Still 11-14...So yeah, I am not trying to hard when I know I am right

You sound very uneducated. English is not my native language, and I bet it isn't yours either. I'd place any amount on it that I speak better English than you do. I do not have much time for you this afternoon, so I am going to break it down for you. Do you even know there is Ephebophilia too? There are many chronophiles out there for different age groups, including the very ignored but very common Teleiophiles. Having sex with a minor is called Statutory Rape. If you are having sex with a child (a 12 year old is a child) and you are a grown-ass man aka adult, then you are a PEDOPHILE, and you are commiting Statutory Rape. Whatever name you decide to call it would not reduce your punishment.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by reverendfather: 1:41am On May 26, 2016
modified:
that's because the mom want you to keep off. She de spot that your look na. shocked shocked shocked
gringrin
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by pennytration(m): 2:05am On May 26, 2016
Funny memes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. / 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.