Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss (51495 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Nobody: 5:47am On May 26, 2016
Amefrica:

You sound very uneducated. English is not my native language, and I bet it isn't yours either. I'd place any amount on it that I speak better English than you do. I do not have much time for you this afternoon, so I am going to break it down for you. Do you even know there is Ephebophilia too? There are many chronophiles out there for different age groups, including the very ignored but very common Teleiophiles. Having sex with a minor is called Statutory Rape. If you are having sex with a child (a 12 year old is a child) and you are a grown-ass man aka adult, then you are a PEDOPHILE, and you are commiting Statutory Rape. Whatever name you decide to call it would not reduce your punishment.

No, I spent my middle school and high school in the states and attend college here so your English can't be good as mine since you not a native speaker and have an accent.

Yes, I know all this, I took it In my criminal science class...now go dance off and steer clear off intellectual topics

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Nobody: 6:09am On May 26, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=18pt]Chai , in•cest ... Oga gan o [/size]

Chineke Odinma shocked
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by jokezky: 6:34am On May 26, 2016
I don't buy this,what i see there is that the girl is short.so she is up to age
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by jordinsparkles(f): 7:09am On May 26, 2016
esejessy:
smh!
why are u shaking ur head?
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by glossy6(f): 10:45am On May 26, 2016
reverendfather:
is he mentally ill? but the rate kids grow and develope these days is something else. if you see one of my neighbour's 14 year old daughter, you would probably mistake her for 21, the day her mom told me her age I began to distance myself from her.

I hope you are not referring to my tenage daughter undecided undecided
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by reverendfather: 10:47am On May 26, 2016
glossy6:

I hope you are not referring to my tenage daughter undecided undecided
gringrin no oooo
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Adigun055(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2016
Chai!!!..... Onomatopoeia.
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 26, 2016
Vanquay:

No, I spent my middle school and high school in the states and attend college here so your English can't be good as mine since you not a native speaker and have an accent.

Yes, I know all this, I took it In my criminal science class...now go dance off and steer clear off intellectual topics

Haha omg! You're so dumb and lame! How does having an accent make my English less good? What is the right accent for English? British, American, Australian? You could easily pass for the most stu-pid person on Earth right now. A lot of immigrants speak better English than some native speakers, that's a fact. If you disagree then you're an idiot!

...and could you please explain to me how sentences differ or vary regarding committing Statutory Rape? I feel like I'm giving you too many attention than I should. You're obviously not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by glossy6(f): 7:50pm On May 26, 2016
reverendfather:
gringrin no oooo
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by johnglefury(m): 2:40am On May 27, 2016
Vanquay:
[color=#770077
Johnglefury you have no right to correct someone if you have no idea what the fuck_ you talking about...The girl is 12 so the right word is Hebephile...Pedophile is for kids...Get it?[/color]
And she's an adult? :/
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by sleekyonyx(f): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=18pt]Chai , in•cest... Oga gan o [/size]
grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss by abbaashiru(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2021
marlockj:
Okk
Mad man... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. / 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.