Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook (82360 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:47pm On May 25, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
heavens cried the day you was born
our brother can't even spell 'maggot' smh
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by martin100: 10:47pm On May 25, 2016
God, is nigeria becoming a joke that even Ugandans now mock us. God abeg save us from this our present condition.Teach our leaders how best to tackle this our problem because as it is now, it is as if they have ran out of options.

2 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by theDEVILisHERE: 10:47pm On May 25, 2016
ever811:
from the comments I just read I think the problem of Nigeria is Igbo nd not buhari..this Jews of Africa claim to be wise nd educated but ,I tell u the truth this guys are Margot..

The problem of Nigeria is Nigeria

Nigeria is not just a problem to itself and its inhabitants
But it's also problem to every so called black person on earth

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by ismayl: 10:47pm On May 25, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
heavens cried the day you was born

pls leave tht guy. he was right. am igbo and must confess. its evn written in d holy scripture
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Etizz: 10:48pm On May 25, 2016
Thank God say nor be we dey talk am........

The zombies will be guilty inside but trying to hide it, therefore, coming out on social media to say crap.....

I guys d wailers are now foreigners... Lol
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Adeniyimi: 10:49pm On May 25, 2016
Nawa o ordinary Ugandan guy. One local govt for lagos sef get money pass d whole uganda
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by eyeview: 10:49pm On May 25, 2016
Whatever your tribe,language or region,it has become universally accepted that this administration is a failure.
Anyone stating otherwise is merely living in denial.

11 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Eyepencil: 10:50pm On May 25, 2016
origima:
A Uganda man talking or accessing Nigerian President or Nigeria shouldn't be an issue to discuss. Fools that allowed one idiot bush rebel to rule them since 80s should not bother me.The worst president whether military or civilian Nigeria ever have,Goodluck Jonathan Is the best Ugandans can ever have.these Ugadans are a people so timid to a fault and close to animals to talk about the best president Africa ever has,Mohammad Buhari !

Best president

Mr man go and sleep.
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by samazagudu(m): 10:50pm On May 25, 2016
Nnysher:
A post on BBC Africa's Facebook page read, "YOUR VIEWS: Nigeria's president Muhammadu Buhari vowed to restore national pride when he was elected to office a year ago. Has he made good on his promise?

Are you proud to be Nigerian? If you live outside of the country, do you think other people's perceptions of Nigerians have changed?

Comment below or send a WhatsApp audio message to: +44 73 41 07 08 44. Remember to include your name, town and country."

And these were the heated responses from respondents all over the world, including some Ugandans all the way from Kampala:
I beg go charge your phone!
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by cytellProperty: 10:50pm On May 25, 2016
True talk my brother, am enjoying the true life movie.
knightsTempler:
Karma!!! Karma!!! Karma!!!
What do they say about karma again?

Not quite long ago, the same people where insulting GEJ on international media, calling him all kinda names, from clueless, Otuoke drunk, all kinda unmaginative names, they not only insulted the man, they insulted his wife and children. Today the table has turned, what do you people expect?

Bunch of hypocrites!

What goes around comes around.

Health 101

Question 1.

With how Buhari has allowed every situation get out of hand including ordinary tomato ebola, what would have happened to Nigeria had ebola come during his administration?

Ena
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by ckmayoca: 10:53pm On May 25, 2016
scholes0:

they call us South West, we call them Sad beast.
it is just funny ethnic banter.

Blacks! Like skin like brain.

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by eyeview: 10:54pm On May 25, 2016
Meanwhile,why are people on thsi thread blaming the igbos for speaking out against the suffering.
I ask...
Is Tomato in abundance in your tribes?
Is fuel sold at N86.50 in your tribe?
Do you have regular power as you used to?
Did they only increase the power tarriff of igbos?
Is d dollar sold at N340 only to Igbos?

Why is it that the suffering is increasing by the day and some people are trying to shut down another tribe for speaking out. You that is attacking an igbo for saying the truth,are you not seeing the effect of the maladministration or do you prefer to live in denial?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Leke001: 10:54pm On May 25, 2016
AntidaftMOD:
[s][/s]

Do you consider yourself as part of the masses that his achievements would interest? Most of you are wailers who see nothing good in this administration. The good people of Nigeria are proud of this Government and would continue to pray for her success!

shut up your mouth jare...mention one thing this administration has done in favour of the masses,you're telling stories,gullible people...smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 25, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
our brother can't even spell 'maggot' smh
hehehehe
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by SonOfEl(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2016
ismayl:

who gav sonofdevil chanse to comment here. I thot u shld join ur ppl in d bush. I can even smell r mouth odor from nl as u comment. black love-vendor.old ass.

Are you done?

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 25, 2016
AntidaftMOD:
Even the ones who cannot construct a simple sentence without making mistakes are also calling Buhari an illiterate. Most of those people who commented there are some disgruntled elements from a particular section of the country. All I see them doing is blabbing, blabbing and continuous blabbing.

These hardship we are facing today is as a result of PDP's 16yrs of failure and massive looting (particularly from 2011 - 2015). They couldn't save for latter days even when it was visible to the blind, audible to the deaf, perceivable to the anosmia and vocal to the dumb that economic woe was sacrosanct for this country.

Lemme just rest my case for now.
All these blame games will definitely end by 2019..

3 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Johnsinia(m): 10:56pm On May 25, 2016
oseod:
I really don't understand why its the south easterners that hate buhari most...
They didn't even vote for him at all.....

There was fuel scarcity with long queues for a while.... every called buhari names..

The problem was subsidy....there was no money to keep paying subsidy, so subsidy was removed and marketers were told to source for forex elsewhere....the queues disappeared, almost immediately we started seeing fuel.....

Honestly asides the way buhari handled the herdsmen issue, and the grazing bill which I don't support, I believe this administration has its problems and jonathans admin wouldn't have done any better....he still has 3yrs to prove himself before I make my judgement.....jonathan had his six years. And nigerians were unimpressed

Nigerians have an acutely short memory,....buhari may not be the best option for nigeria but kicking jonathan out remains the right decision for nigeria...
My friend commot for road make I see road jor... Which Nigerians kick GEJ out? Do U mean to say "ghost" and cows from the north and some fermented brain frm the SW by Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Chukazu: 10:56pm On May 25, 2016
ever811:
from the comments I just read I think the problem of Nigeria is Igbo nd not buhari..this Jews of Africa claim to be wise nd educated but ,I tell u the truth this guys are Margot..

why don't you take the message and leave out their tribes?

didn't you see comments from yoruba and Edo (since you judge based on names) condemning buhari, so why focus on igbo?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by banmee(m): 10:57pm On May 25, 2016
godoluwa:
[s][/s] Mention just one thing that Buhari has done in the interest of masses ever sinceo he assumed office

Mention a period in Nigeria's history when Nigeria and it's economy were outstanding. I dare you. You guys talk like Nigeria was an eldorado state and Buhari came and destroyed it. Nigeria was crap, is crap, and will always be crap until you guys change the way you think.

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by michiyke2003(m): 10:57pm On May 25, 2016
ever811:

hate will hurt,love wil keep u happy. Ur happiness has noting to do wit ur feelings for ur mindset wil only detain the real part of happiness that can identify the sum of hatred that hav destroyed the real u
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Leke001: 10:57pm On May 25, 2016
APC is govt of dullards by dullards and for...

5 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 25, 2016
ismayl:

pls leave tht guy. he was right. am igbo and must confess. its evn written in d holy scripture
I'm not Igbo but I disagree with his gibberish
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by eyeview: 10:58pm On May 25, 2016
Leke001:

shut up your mouth jare...mention one thing this administration has done in favour of the masses,you're telling stories,gullible people...smh
It is not in the nature of zombies to answer objective questions or even highlight simple point of this administration. Instead,they will resort to insults or anyother diversionary tactics to derail the simple question asked.
Don't let him derail you with his insults,just stand firm and keep asking him to list it and like satan,seeing that he can not derail you,he will vanish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by scholes0(m): 10:58pm On May 25, 2016
ckmayoca:

Blacks! Like skin like brain.

You included na.
So what makes you think your opinion is superior to mine, since we both think alike? undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by emmasege: 10:58pm On May 25, 2016
Mynd44:
See crude and shameless display of ethno-religious bigotry from Nigerians.

Smh
That should tell you that Nigeria has become more polarized like never before under this tribalist & bigot of a president.

6 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Ariani: 10:59pm On May 25, 2016
MadCow1:
You know the world has come to an end when a Ugandan thinks they are better than Nigeria.. grin grin

Even in our worst state, Uganda will and shall never be better than Nigeria.

And to those low self esteemed Igbos who think joining those Ugandans to insult the nation of their birth would make Biafra happen any quicker please continue. One thing is for sure, the child who joins outsiders to call his fathers house a pig sty will still be known as the Guy whose fathers house is a pig sty.

I am Nigerian.. and proudly so.

#iAmNigerian..

Nigeria is not, has never been and cannot be Igbo fatherland or Motherland.

5 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Leiman100(m): 11:01pm On May 25, 2016
What I see here is that we export our "wailer" and "zombi" wrangling to them and that's what is playing out, the countries with the most christian population sympathise with their fellow Nigerian Southern christians to condemn Buhari not on any rational analysis and vis-versa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG / Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st / "Full List Of 2016 Budgets For Nigeria States And Allocated Revenue "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.