Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook (82278 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by scholes0(m): 11:02pm On May 25, 2016
Johnsinia:
Go to London and tell all the people from manchester, liverpool, Bolton, or any other part of England to leave London. You cheap foo.l

if they misbehave in London (UK) , they shall be deported.
if you misbehave here, you shall be Lagoonized. grin

Btw: I thought you said South Western education was slavery education na, forgetting that millions of your school aged children are enrolled here.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by White007(m): 11:03pm On May 25, 2016
knightsTempler:
Karma!!! Karma!!! Karma!!!
What do they say about karma again?

Not quite long ago, the same People where insulting GEJ on international media, calling him all kinda names, from clueless, Otuoke drunk, all kinda unmaginative names, they not only insulted the man, they insulted his wife and children. Today the table has turned, what do you people expect?

Bunch of hypocrites!

What goes around comes around.

Health 101

Question 1.

With how Buhari has allowed every situation get out of hand including ordinary tomato ebola, what would have happened to Nigeria had ebola come during his administration?

Ena

Don't mind them, they ain't seen nothing yet.
3yrs of more insult should be expected, especially if things doesn't get better.

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Michealgold2(m): 11:04pm On May 25, 2016
May the lord have mercy on we nigerians.
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by CSTR6: 11:05pm On May 25, 2016
ever811:
buhahahahaha thriving on rituals,baby factory nd drugs,.Una go die finish for Asians hand,
Still dosen't stop hunger and poverty from wiping you out.

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by alutamachinery: 11:05pm On May 25, 2016
Baba, u better shut up and face ur studies. I have no reply for u. Bur stop reading criticism from pdp members or ibo people. At least, they had their chance and didn't make nigeria look like united state or united kingdom

3 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by LEGENDP(m): 11:07pm On May 25, 2016
I kind of like the way the northerners are defending their own. not even a single comment from them is against buhari's government. I wish we southerners can learn. during GEJ's tenure I can remember his problem started right from his own people. its so sad to me as a southerner cos we claim to b wise n educated n better than d hausas. but d truth is dat we r not. instead you r foolish. the notherners may not b educated or "wise" as u put it but they have just one thing which is enough and dat's unity.

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by drebaba12(m): 11:07pm On May 25, 2016
Umm as a Nigeria citizen u come on National Radio to insult your president post insultive comments online u raise curses on your country the same country you live in yet you are praying to God for Greater height. imagine Ugandans insulting your president yet u still join them. I want you all to remember that if this current administration fail it will affect us all its just like a Son that want his father not to reach greater height he will also suffer from it. we spent 16 years to criticize our government I believe we are also part of why Nigeria remain where she is today. I rest my case GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by tsdarkside(m): 11:09pm On May 25, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

The problem of Nigeria is Nigeria

Nigeria is not just a problem to itself and its inhabitants
But it's also problem to every so called black person on earth

hahahaha...nijeria is progressing,and you are crying....you are like a woman in birth-pangs..... grin grin grin grin grin...continou...dont mind me... grin grin

145nairas for petrol.you people are funny..you dont want to even understand that many nations now,are paying muchhhhhh more for petrol if you use the dollar as the scale to measure what every nation in this world pay for petrol..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by 2kris(m): 11:09pm On May 25, 2016
ever811:
buhahahahaha thriving on rituals,baby factory nd drugs,.Una go die finish for Asians hand,
jealousy go kill u.how many ibo men get shops for ur area.and u are here hating

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Codes151(m): 11:11pm On May 25, 2016
AntidaftMOD:
Even the ones who cannot construct a simple sentence without making mistakes are also calling Buhari an illiterate. Most of those people who commented there are some disgruntled elements from a particular section of the country. All I see them doing is blabbing, blabbing and continuous blabbing.

This hardship we are facing today is as a result of PDP's 16yrs of failure and massive looting (particularly from 2011 - 2015). They couldn't save for latter days even when it was visible to the blind, audible to the deaf, perceivable to the anosmia and vocal to the dumb that economic woe was sacrosanct for this country.

Lemme just rest my case for now.

Pdp this! Pdp that! 16years of what? Tinubu Nko? Amaechi? U come here with an APC bus loaded with PDP defectors (thieves) n claim change? U need deliverance! Its 16 years of that Pdp and this APC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Ikechu68: 11:12pm On May 25, 2016
LEGENDP:
I kind of like the way the northerners are defending their own. not even a single comment from them is against buhari's government. I wish we southerners can learn. during GEJ's tenure I can remember his problem started right from his own people. its so sad to me as a southerner cos we claim to b wise n educated n better than d hausas. but d truth is dat we r not. instead you r foolish. the notherners may not b educated or "wise" as u put it but they have just one thing which is enough and dat's unity.

Point of correction: not south but south west. The SS and SE supported GEJ truly. The only southern group that didn't is the side that's locking the north balls for God knows now

6 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by encryptjay(m): 11:13pm On May 25, 2016
oseod:

Abi oo my brother....I think say na only me notice am...
Those are what igbos think of buhari, not what all nigerians think of him....
Exactly, Uganda ko Ganda ni
I didn't even bother looking at their names cos they've got no business with my country.
You team up with unknown lads from another country to insult your leader when you know nothing about their leader.
That's how cowards operate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Ikechu68: 11:14pm On May 25, 2016
tsdarkside:

hahahaha...nijeria is progressing,and you are crying....you are like a woman in birth-pangs..... grin grin grin grin grin...continou...dont mind me... grin grin

145nairas for petrol.you people are funny..you dont want to even understand that many nations now,are paying muchhhhhh more for petrol..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Which country? Name them

Back it up with links to support you.

I'll be waiting

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Orikinla(m): 11:17pm On May 25, 2016
Those condemning President Muhammadu Buhari who has not even executed his first federal government budget are intellectually RE-TAR-DED or ignorant idiots.

2 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 25, 2016
See Uganda that is not even up to sambisa forest

are Ugandans god... why should I care with what they are thinking

#IstandWithBuhari
)====>> http://9japikinblog..com
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by AntidaftMOD: 11:18pm On May 25, 2016
Codes151:

Pdp this! Pdp that! 16years of what? Tinubu Nko? Amaechi? U come here with an APC bus loaded with PDP defectors (thieves) n claim change? U need deliverance! Its 16 years of that Pdp and this APC

Babe, you should be conducting the deliverance on me. In fact, I'm sick! I just love what I'm seeing @ your dp and I'm sure Omenka, TonyeBarcanista and Caseless wouldn't mind as well. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by akilo1: 11:18pm On May 25, 2016
godoluwa:
[s][/s] Mention just one thing that Buhari has done in the interest of masses ever sinceo he assumed office
he send your ihop leader to kirikiri,sai baba

2 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 25, 2016
Mynd44:
See crude and shameless display of ethno-religious bigotry from Nigerians.

Smh
Good evening sir! Sir u will live long, sir, i like the way u ban people here, is just the same way buhari is ruling Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by ever811(m): 11:19pm On May 25, 2016
CSTR6:
Still dosen't stop hunger and poverty from wiping you out.
hunger and poverty ke!!! this man I told u to stop smoking weed its not good for ur brain,if u must smoke,go for white London but u wouldn't listen.. can u see the result now? the only two words weed have allow u remember this evening is hunger and poverty.. anyway iam praying for u shaaa.

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Codes151(m): 11:20pm On May 25, 2016
AntidaftMOD:

Babe, you should be conducting the deliverance on me. In fact, I'm sick! I just love what I'm seeing @ your dp and I'm sure Omenka, TonyeBarcanista and Caseless wouldn't mind as well. cheesy grin
come pdp for the new change. Lol
Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by nijanigga: 11:20pm On May 25, 2016
Ipob disguised as Ugandans, at least Nigeria don't have a life president.These ipob are sickening.

2 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by akilo1: 11:20pm On May 25, 2016
aljharem:
Some nigerians especially those from the north and sw apc like deceiving themselves

This country is a joke. Imagine ordinary tomato reaching x10 of its previous price

fuel x2

dollar nko

apc government is a sham
if you dont like it,you can relocate to sambasa or the lagoon is open son

2 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by eyeview: 11:20pm On May 25, 2016
ever811:
from the comments I just read I think the problem of Nigeria is Igbo nd not buhari..this Jews of Africa claim to be wise nd educated but ,I tell u the truth this guys are Margot..

The last time an igbo was at the helm in this nation was in 1966,and since then a particular tribe has been controlling the wealth of the nation,filling all posts and offices with their brothers till date where they fleece the wealth of the nations for themselves,sacrificing merit for tribalism and yet you turn around and accuse a people who are hardly ever in govt of being the nation's problem.
You cowradly avoid the people who have been ruling this nation and brought it to where it is to accuse a people who are private life driven?
You are indeed of all men on earth,the most bigotted liar.
Your type die early cos you are filled with bitterness and hatred from your roots. You may not be around for long. Just ensure you get peace with your maker before then

2 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Leiman100(m): 11:22pm On May 25, 2016
CSTR6:
If it pains you so much then ask your president to grant them sovereignty, and you would get your dream country of buhari worshipping zombies.
Igbos are the most widely travelled,and the only place were your dumb brute of a president would have a semblance of a good name would be in your zoo backward country.
so the same Buhari that you call names is still the one that is holding you back from having a sovereign state, sovereignty is not given anywhere, it is taken. please use your power to get it and stop fooling yourselves

2 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:22pm On May 25, 2016
wordychap:
The world is laughing at us
Government policies r rather impoverishing its citizens
Buhari for president was a great mistake, we're taking many steps backward rather than going forward

You must be a 'corrupt person' or a kid.

What do you know about modern politics?

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by lastpage: 11:23pm On May 25, 2016
knightsTempler:
Karma!!! Karma!!! Karma!!!
What do they say about karma again?

Not quite long ago, the same people where insulting GEJ on international media, calling him all kinda names, from clueless, Otuoke drunk, all kinda unmaginative names, they not only insulted the man, they insulted his wife and children. Today the table has turned, what do you people expect?

Bunch of hypocrites!

What goes around comes around.

Health 101

Question 1.

With how Buhari has allowed every situation get out of hand including ordinary tomato ebola, what would have happened to Nigeria had ebola come during his administration?

Answer: Ebola solution was an initiative of states like Lagos, led by a Good and proactive Gov. Fashola......... nothing to do with the fed Govt led by that "fedora cap".

I find it funny that all the invectives on the President, in this post, and like yours, are from one particular part of he country where most of the looters currently undergoing trial, came from? The South East of Nigeria!

Is that just a "mere coincidence"..... or just a reflection of the core values around that part of the country?

As for Ugandans, there is a reason they are Ugandans .... and not Nigerians!

When they are ready to watch TV or go to School, we will buy some for them. grin grin

Awon asinwin! cheesy cheesy

Not quite long ago, the same people where insulting GEJ on international media, calling him all kinda names, from clueless, Otuoke drunk, all kinda unmaginative names, they not only insulted the man, they insulted his wife and children. Today the table has turned, what do you people expect?

Which table turned? Is it the Table of #ZOMBIE-WAILERS?

That man is all and even more, of those things he was called, based on everything he was doing!
Just thank God that he did not win a 2nd term otherwise, even the internet you are using to post this rubbish wont be available to buy, even if you offered #200,000 worthless Naira.

What we face today, is majority as a result of his kleptomanic, reckless-cluelessness.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by iyobosadavid: 11:23pm On May 25, 2016
godwin120alex:
Buhari is an epic disgrace to d world
1 Ugandan spotted sad
godwin120alex:
Buhari is an epic disgrace to d world
1 Ugandan spotted

2 Likes

Re: See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook by Progressive01(m): 11:24pm On May 25, 2016
oseod:
I really don't understand why its the south easterners that hate buhari most...
They didn't even vote for him at all.....

There was fuel scarcity with long queues for a while.... every called buhari names..

The problem was subsidy....there was no money to keep paying subsidy, so subsidy was removed and marketers were told to source for forex elsewhere....the queues disappeared, almost immediately we started seeing fuel.....

Honestly asides the way buhari handled the herdsmen issue, and the grazing bill which I don't support, I believe this administration has its problems and jonathans admin wouldn't have done any better....he still has 3yrs to prove himself before I make my judgement.....jonathan had his six years. And nigerians were unimpressed

Nigerians have an acutely short memory,....buhari may not be the best option for nigeria but kicking jonathan out remains the right decision for nigeria...
Ugandans would disagree. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) / Was Colonialism Good For Africa? / Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.