Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Can I Give My Ex A Birthday Gift? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Give My Ex A Birthday Gift? (957 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Give My Ex A Birthday Gift? by whimppy: 9:43pm On May 26, 2016
Should I give my ex a birthday present? That is an often made question, would it say it isn't? On the outside it seems like such an extraordinary thought.

Despite everything you cherish your ex, you consider rejoining with him in this manner getting him a blessing resembles an incredible approach to, to one side? Off-base! The quick reaction to the topic of regardless of whether you are assume to get your ex a blessing is no. It won't encourage your central goal to winning him back in any capacity. Really, it might even bring about more mischief than great.

Should I give my ex a birthday present? The significant cause why getting an ex a birthday present is certainly a shocking believed is that the intention behind it can essentially be misconstrued. In the event that you two have not reached for quite a while and all of you of a sudden blessing him with something, it will quickly be taken as a move that is suspicious. In the event that you and your ex are still companions and you have bit by bit been making the move to winning him back, the same error can happen. He may indeed imagine that you are endeavoring to win back his adoration by buying him something. The direct govern you should take after is that in perspective of the way that you two are no more two or three; a blessing isn't fitting or fundamental.

Observably, you can't just permit the birthday of your ex go without expressing a word. That would demonstrate to him that you being discourteous or inconsiderate. That is the reason you should indeed either choose an extremely non specific, summed up welcome card which then ought to be sent to him or call him on his birthday to send well wishes. The answer is to choose a card that you would send to a companion. That suggests no sentimental welcome cards allowed.

Keep up the birthday greeting short and straightforward. Avoid any definite elucidation in regards to how obliged you're that he was conceived. That ought to be left for when both of you rejoin once more. For now, examination it thoroughly as a companion sending another birthday wishes that is originating from a non-romantic spot.

This is also the direction you should keep to for some other specific event that may emerge. Use it as an opportunity to contact your ex. Essentially remember not to run over the edge with your welcome. The exact opposite thing you wish for is to make your ex feel uneasy in the event that you wish to get him back sometime in the not so distant future. On the off chance that you approach his birthday and the festivals from a non-romantic spot you are going to handle yourself exactly how you ought to.

source : myrelationshipmyhealth..com/2016/05/should-i-give-my-ex-birthday-present.html?m=0
Re: Can I Give My Ex A Birthday Gift? by Hadez(f): 9:50pm On May 26, 2016
Yes u cn give ur ex a birthday gift n make it something she really loves. It will bring back memories n feelings wink
Re: Can I Give My Ex A Birthday Gift? by ronald4lif(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2016
Hadez:
Yes u cn give ur ex a birthday gift n make it something she really loves. It will bring back memories n feelings wink

Post said ex and could be either sex. You leeches always uses 'she' when it comes to receiving gifts. Are you allergic to giving? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Can I Give My Ex A Birthday Gift? by Hadez(f): 9:58pm On May 26, 2016
ronald4lif:

Post said ex and could be either sex. You leeches always uses 'she' when it comes to receiving gifts. Are you allergic to giving? undecided

Like I said stop stalking me. If u hv a crush say it instead of being a pest. U r nt my type though kiss
Re: Can I Give My Ex A Birthday Gift? by ronald4lif(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2016
Hadez:

Like I said stop stalking me. If u hv a crush say it instead of being a pest. U r nt my type though kiss

I find hysterical that you could taut myself, crush and stalk in same sentence with a chronic nuisance like yourself. It's either you're sick or that serves as a demulcent to your shortfall in anorgasmia. It must been long you had one, if ever. Troll. grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Give My Ex A Birthday Gift? by favourboy1(m): 10:29pm On May 26, 2016
Hadez:
wentin u dy reply dude, nairaland gangster.
Re: Can I Give My Ex A Birthday Gift? by favourboy1(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2016
ronald4lif:

I find hysterical that you could taut myself, crush and stalk in same sentence with a chronic nuisance like yourself. It's either you're sick or that serves as a demulcent to your shortfall in anorgasmia. It must been long you had one, if ever. Troll. grin
dnt mind dat gal dude, she took after ha moma,

1 Like

Re: Can I Give My Ex A Birthday Gift? by Kiish(m): 1:55am On May 27, 2016
favourboy1:
dnt mind dat gal dude, she took after ha moma,
bro. your comment gather weight

Re: Can I Give My Ex A Birthday Gift? by rose54321: 2:01am On May 27, 2016
Depends on your relationship with your EX. My EX is currently my best friend, we talk almost daily, definitely he's getting a gift from me.
Re: Can I Give My Ex A Birthday Gift? by Exponental(m): 3:43am On May 27, 2016
why not Just ensure the new spouse won't get jealous... datzAll!
Re: Can I Give My Ex A Birthday Gift? by favourboy1(m): 6:55am On May 27, 2016
Kiish:
bro. your comment gather weight
i hate dat gal. Hope dis made it lighter

1 Like

Re: Can I Give My Ex A Birthday Gift? by Boring: 8:26am On May 27, 2016
nah bad move bro...u still have feelings b dat...

(1) (Reply)

QUICK QUESTION: Nairaland Versus Naijarules / Why Is It That Most Nigerian Ladies Are Unfaithful? / Is This True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.