Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out (26094 Views)

Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? / Four Nigerian Siblings Graduate Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to my unborn triplet grin

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by jamesjoel142(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2016
kolajoo:
My son Olayinka. Happy children's day.
Am already in love with your son, if I could easily fall in love with him how about you. You got a great son. Please train him very well. Much love from James Joel ❤
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by cyara(f): 2:25pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day my nephew. Love you plenty

8 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by tico1212(m): 2:29pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day son.

7 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by psalmistkakah(m): 2:30pm On May 27, 2016
My son Osinachi

5 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by zthree: 2:30pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to my lovely girls, enjoy your day as you march on to greatness. Dad and Mum love you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Onegai(f): 2:35pm On May 27, 2016
But where are the prominent members of Family section? No pictures grin Should we call names... tongue

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Onegai(f): 2:38pm On May 27, 2016
jefferyminator0:
Happy Children's Day to my wonderful angel Baby Royalty ...Dad and mom loves you so much

Your sweetie-pie is so cute! But please don't make her hair with such tight styles: baby's hair is not as strong as adults and she's losing the hair around her hairline. There are so many cute 'dos for little girls. Plus she can use a conditioner daily on her wet hair it and wash only once a week with shampoo, then seal the moisture with coconut oil or shea butter (when wet). That makes her hair softer.

2 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 27, 2016
...6 weeks ago when i first held her

Happy first Children's Day, Michelle ..love from your loving though unavailable Dad and ever caring mum.

#thatjoyoffatherhood

7 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 27, 2016
akereconfi:
Shout out to my sister Millicent

she's a child?

pretty tho
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Holamide222(f): 2:44pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to Jason Oluwaferanmi big aunty loves you.

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Lee4s(m): 2:46pm On May 27, 2016
“We must listen to the child we were one day and there within us. That child understands magic moments “ happy children's day Leforce Oyintare Leroy... My Son

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by mommysgirl(f): 2:48pm On May 27, 2016
ashewoboy:
Mommysgirl, let me put my one inside your zero, so we can have a picture to post here. You know say i love you and i want you to have my baby.
SMH... undecided undecided
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by kolajoo(m): 2:48pm On May 27, 2016
jamesjoel142:

Am already in love with your son, if I could easily fall in love with him how about you. You got a great son. Please train him very well. Much love from James Joel ❤
Thanks James, we raising him so well and we proud parens.

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by kolajoo(m): 2:49pm On May 27, 2016
jamesjoel142:

Thanks James, we raising him so well and we proud parents.

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to myself lol

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Zico5(m): 2:55pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children day baby

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by accolyte: 2:56pm On May 27, 2016
My dear King, I wish u success in life.
Happy children day my LOVE.

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 27, 2016
I must say this is my favourite thread so far, this year. I could feel so much joy seeing your kids. So many beautiful kids up there. Children are indeed the salt of life.

agarawu23 your daughter is lovely
klassycute that boy is the bomb
Shaadey your niece is beautiful. I love the hausa culture
ijeshaboy i love your baby's hair
salabscholar01 your baby has really bright eyes
kolajoo olayinka is going to be a very handsome man. Trust me.
ireneony yours are on the way
Omotayor123 that girl has swags o
eyekaynoble please dash me your son. I love him already
GODAKPAN grin your son is handsome. Thanks for backing him. He shall grow.
morganist99 your niece is really beautiful
favronke congratulations. That bundle of joy shall grow and take care of you too.
CuteTolex ahhh i'm stealing your son's danshiki
cyara your nephew shall grow

I pray these kids will all grow up to give back to you all the virtues you have instilled in them. Their lives will never be cut short as God lives.

I hope to get married and receive a blessing such as this too. Happy Children's day. Cheers!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 27, 2016
mai birutiful girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Paparose(m): 3:02pm On May 27, 2016
Happy Children's day Muma Spice. I love u die..

5 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by ated07: 3:02pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to you.

4 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by calliope(f): 3:04pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children day boo

8 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Paparose(m): 3:11pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day luv...

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by graci(f): 3:12pm On May 27, 2016
Hapi children's dat

2 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 27, 2016
Jamean:

Dimples and left handed smiley
hmmmmm. Cute. Thinking more on that now
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by samilaki: 3:15pm On May 27, 2016
Loving my BABY....... Wishing u all d best on dis children day!

2 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Josele01(m): 3:28pm On May 27, 2016
Happy Children's day to my baby sis

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Franky826: 3:35pm On May 27, 2016
bjprodint:
Happy children's day to my princess Omotuyi Ayomide Sunshine.u brought sunshine to my world when all was dark,I celebrate u everyday and today I share d celebration with the world,I love u my little Doctor

omo see colour blockings. baby cute jare grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Jamean(f): 3:35pm On May 27, 2016
Dmarketter:
hmmmmm. Cute. Thinking more on that now

hehe! weytin you dey think ni undecided
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by wintersnow(m): 3:39pm On May 27, 2016
Some pics shaaaa
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 27, 2016
Jamean:

hehe! weytin you dey think ni undecided
how u look like dear. I have already added dimples and a left hand. Am thinking of putting glasses and blue eyes. Hmmmmmmm this is why people should put their pics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Marrying Without Any Source Of Income As A Lady / Women, Childbirth And Laziness / Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.