Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,908 members, 7,810,497 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out (26090 Views)

Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? / Four Nigerian Siblings Graduate Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by morganist99(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2016
happy childrens day baby niece

9 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Ibiyomee(f): 1:39pm On May 27, 2016
Finally, meet Erioluwa and Erinoluwa. kiss

You are all special

17 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Omenanwanta: 1:39pm On May 27, 2016
Happy Children's Day.- Nigerian children, we are sorry for sending you into the streets to hawk, we don't hate you but we are too lazy to provide for you. Forgive us when we dress you like strumpets and expose you to randy adults, pardon us when we are too busy pursuing money or gossiping that we fail to realize that our next door neighbors are abusing you. Some of you are in IDP camps suffering what you don't know about. Forgive us if we don't cook with tomatoes, manage our ofe akwu, forgive us if we don't take you out today, life is hard in Nigeria and our leaders don't care. Just whisper a little prayer to GOD so that our lives will improve and you will enjoy. Happy children's day. It is well with us all.

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Jamean(f): 1:39pm On May 27, 2016
Dmarketter:
she is beautiful. Does she any semblance with u ?

Dimples and left handed smiley

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by bamikole07(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2016
Celebrate u children
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by paparazzi1987(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2016
Happy birthday to my Son. Happy children day..Today is your day, have fun.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by MATAY(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2016
happy children day my boy

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Annruby: 1:44pm On May 27, 2016
happy childrens day to Jolaade and ayomikun

5 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by uyisteven(m): 1:45pm On May 27, 2016
To my Nephews...Quite stubborn folks...still love dem tho...

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by oliviacute(f): 1:45pm On May 27, 2016
happy children's day to u

6 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Mskrisx(f): 1:45pm On May 27, 2016
Chaiii took my time to look at all the beautiful pictures of these innocent babies, all I could say is God make this kids the reason their parents smile day and night.

Baba God when it gets to my turn.. May I have every reason to smile
Shout out to all the mothers here...better u I pray.

7 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by repogirl(f): 1:46pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to my little ones.

7 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by okrote4real: 1:47pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to my lil boy Ocheje Kelvin Tobi ANTHONY and Lekan. kiss

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by SUPOL(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2016
nma24:
Cute niece
Thanks dear
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by lovat(m): 1:49pm On May 27, 2016
Happy Children Day baby Som

Waiting earnestly for long term vacation so that we can spend it together

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by kaziblake(f): 1:50pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children day to my kids

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by sheyishay: 1:51pm On May 27, 2016
All these pictures of kids here is making me think of having mine soonest.I just love them all.Happy Children's day, Children.

2 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by SHEEGO2015(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2016
Apy children's day.. . Boys

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 27, 2016
saaedlee:
This shouldn't be encouraged at all, do you know what you are exposing your kids or siblings to?
If as adults and NL members, we find it difficult to upload our true images, why then should we be encouraged to upload images of little and underage kids for Christ sake our loved ones? Nah, I strongly object to this and ths MOD should be warned on placing such topics on FP.

cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, etc.

Dont ban me for airing my opinion though.
I too know abeg shut up

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 27, 2016
So Dollyjoy is dating and hoping to marry a baby daddy grin
hope he will date you too,if reverse was the case?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Allosaurus: 1:59pm On May 27, 2016
lacoach:
I need further explanation bro.
He has this 'big boy' look I admire.

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by mexcanigeo: 2:00pm On May 27, 2016
I'm wishing my Soldiers a joyful children's day celebration... I pray you guys to make it as the leaders of tomorrow since all that Nigeria promised me when I was like you guys that I'm one of the leaders of tomorrow has turned "April Fool"
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by zubby55(m): 2:02pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to baby Dominion kamsiyochukwu

8 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by tushburg(m): 2:04pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to my pearls

7 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by XBLadez: 2:04pm On May 27, 2016
Allosaurus:

He's too ugly!

Don't be offended, but you said the same of PEJ's daughter. tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Very ugly and with a sagging face. grin grin grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by favronke: 2:09pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day 2 my beautiful babe

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by JBismarck(m): 2:11pm On May 27, 2016
Happy Children's Day Olatoye Abisola Zainab and Olatoye Ademola Fawas. Daddy loves you.

2 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by Abrakhan: 2:15pm On May 27, 2016
Happy childrens' day.

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by CuteTolex(f): 2:16pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to my sweethearts, I love you both

8 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by saaedlee: 2:17pm On May 27, 2016
kween911:
I too know abeg shut up
now move along
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out by darlingnuel(m): 2:22pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to ya'll kids! May you live long to celebrate your own children's day! And to ya'll still expecting your own children, God will not let you down: you shall carry ur own children in Jesus Name!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo / Marrying Without Any Source Of Income As A Lady / Women, Childbirth And Laziness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.