Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland (2739 Views)

How I Finally Find The Key For Easy Access / 10 Things You Learn When You Finally Find Your Forever Person / 16 Types Of People You’ll Meet Before You Finally Find “the One” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by slimthugchimee(m): 4:15pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Goodluck... Watch other guys smile home with Cash....

wait... how much is involved
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2016
slimthugchimee:
wait... how much is involved

if you will vote refiner, I will tell u outside the forum....
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by slimthugchimee(m): 4:36pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

if you will vote refiner, I will tell u outside the forum....
naaa seems i will be sticking with ivyy
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:07pm On May 28, 2016
slimthugchimee:
naaa seems i will be sticking with ivyy

OK...
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by FrankValency(m): 6:47pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

What will you gain by voting Ivvy?...

Practically nothing...

Now when you vote my candidate, you get something cool...

Nice business... That's all am saying...
what can I gain from u, I need answers o, maybe I can switch to ur team.
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:05pm On May 28, 2016
FrankValency:

cash up to 5 grand, depending on how many votes u can canvass for refiner...

If you don't have a job yet, I will place you come September....

Ivvy can't give you all this... you can hold me to my words... smiley
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Only 5k.
I can triple that.
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:10pm On May 28, 2016
N1one:

Only 5k. I can triple that.
Then stick to your Ivvy...
Let's see how loyalty to her makes you more awesome.. Have a nice time...
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Then stick to your Ivvy...

Let's see how loyalty to her makes you more awesome..
Have a nice time...

You too wink
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:18pm On May 28, 2016
ivyy:

So you want to change your mind grin grin grin
How you doing tonite??....
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by ivyy(f): 7:31pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

How you doing tonite??....

I'm doing okay. Your day went well?
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by ivyy(f): 7:33pm On May 28, 2016
FrankValency:

shocked
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:53pm On May 28, 2016
ivyy:

I'm doing okay. Your day went well?
Sure...
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by MrWhaley: 8:51pm On May 28, 2016
Lol...I think I have caught this Ivyy fever...and to think she's gorgeous AF! Probably the prettiest out of them all...

Lemme see if I will decide voting for her.smiley
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by AngelAhnie(f): 9:01pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

What will you gain by voting Ivvy?...

Practically nothing...

Now when you vote my candidate, you get something cool...

Nice business... That's all am saying...
ivvy is cool, I like her too. You don't have any other candidate than the one I'll choose
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by firstking01(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2016
Ok
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by ivyy(f): 9:52pm On May 28, 2016
MrWhaley:
Lol...I think I have caught this Ivyy fever...and to think she's gorgeous AF! Probably the prettiest out of them all...

Lemme see if I will decide voting for her.smiley

Ivyy fever right? grin

Thanks for the complement anyways. Counting on your vote and support. wink

1 Like

Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by FrankValency(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2016
ivyy:

shocked
sorry bae, we talking money here, owo
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by FrankValency(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

oga so na common 5k dey make u think say u be Nairaland owner.....we talking money u talking sh*t
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 28, 2016
ivyy:
Thanks you so very much @ slimthugchime . kiss

team ivvy
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:48pm On May 28, 2016
FrankValency:
oga so na common 5k dey make u think say u be Nairaland owner.....we talking money u talking sh*t

Talk is cheap...

Even PDP can't give you 5k for a vote...

So bro..... piss off..
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by ivyy(f): 10:52pm On May 28, 2016
Iamsynord:

team ivvy

Welcome boss cheesy
Thank you so much smiley
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:00pm On May 28, 2016
Guys and Allegiance....

Watch her discard you all after the competition....

Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by FrankValency(m): 12:11am On May 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Talk is cheap...

Even PDP can't give you 5k for a vote...

So bro..... piss off..
a good deal sealer don't say piss off, a good dealer says what can u offer. My supposed answer if u had asked would be I can guarantee u 20 votes with my popularity here on N/L, so bro u need me mehn, I don't talk much my acts does it for me.
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 12:20am On May 29, 2016
FrankValency:
a good deal sealer don't say piss off, a good dealer says what can u offer. My supposed answer if u had asked would be I can guarantee u 20 votes with my popularity here on N/L, so bro u need me mehn, I don't talk much my acts does it for me.

HERE IS A NEW DEAL ON THE TABLE BRO.

ANOTHER 5K FOR DECAMPING, AND 500 naira RECHARGE VOUCHER FOR EACH NAIRALANDER YOU ARE ABLE TO CONVINCE TO VOTE REFINER.
BUT IT COMES WITH YOU OPENING A THREAD AND DECLARING YOUR SUPPORT FOR REFINER. What do you say?

THIS DEAL ISN'T FOR YOU ALONE, BUT TO ALL INTERESTED NAIRALANDER.

N1one
slimthugchimee

And to you ivyy, step down and start supporting refiner and I credit your bank account with 20k. What do you say?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 12:36am On May 29, 2016
Hi bro @nevetslbot
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 2:21am On May 29, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

HERE IS A NEW DEAL ON THE TABLE BRO.

ANOTHER 5K FOR DECAMPING, AND 500 naira RECHARGE VOUCHER FOR EACH NAIRALANDER YOU ARE ABLE TO CONVINCE TO VOTE REFINER.
BUT IT COMES WITH YOU OPENING A THREAD AND DECLARING YOUR SUPPORT FOR REFINER. What do you say?

THIS DEAL ISN'T FOR YOU ALONE, BUT TO ALL INTERESTED NAIRALANDER.

N1one
slimthugchimee

And to you ivyy, step down and start supporting refiner and I credit your bank account with 20k. What do you say?

Lmao!
See as I dey look you.
wtf I my supposed to do with 5k and recharge card?
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by hringbraut: 2:26am On May 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Guys and Allegiance....

Watch her discard you all after the competition....

And refiner won't discard you undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:43am On May 29, 2016
FrankValency:

I can't offer more than that amount....

Got lots of guys on the payroll already...

So don't wana strain Budget... sorry if I typed mean...

No loyalty... it doesn't pay...
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2016
hringbraut:

And refiner won't discard you undecided
lol... different scenarios...
Discard me, since I already gat my share of the Cake...

Does loyalty pay?...
Wait, lemme ask Entrepreneurs...
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by hringbraut: 9:43am On May 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

lol... different scenarios...

Discard me, since I already gat my share of the Cake...

Does loyalty pay?...

Wait, lemme ask Entrepreneurs...

Oh really shocked
That girl is just a baby.
Diaris godu o.
Anyway, some of us just are doing this for the fun of it.
Not a do or die or I must gain something thingy.
Re: I Finally Find My Contestant In the Miss Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:13am On May 29, 2016
hringbraut:

Oh really shocked That girl is just a baby. Diaris godu o. Anyway, some of us just are doing this for the fun of it. Not a do or die or I must gain something thingy.
Cake means cash.. Where the big goons roll...
Goodluck with your fun catching...
holla..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Gf Wants To Quit Because I Rarely Call Her. Is That Genuine Enough? / My Ordeal Since I Changed Frm M To F On Nairaland / Sex Toursim In Movies(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.