Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,634 members, 7,813,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Sex Toursim In Movies(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Toursim In Movies(pictures) (2726 Views)

Why Do Igbos Love Insulting Their Parents In Movies / Only Thought It Happens In Movies True Life Romance Experience / What Happens In Movies But Rarely In Real Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Toursim In Movies(pictures) by nigeriasmack: 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
there are 2 movies i have seen before about this issue, and i am a bad commentator, so i just simply transcribe all the words from IMDb.

1) Vers le sud, a french movie, backdrop is Haiti.

Haiti, late 1970's. Sea, sex and sun for Ellen, Brenda and Sue, three North American ladies, on the wrong side of forty or fifty-odd, going through an enchanted interlude. Lonely, forsaken, neglected by men in their native countries, they can indulge here in carnal exultation without shame, thanks to handsome local young men they pay a few dollars. Ellen is a Boston French literature professor, Brenda, an unfulfilled wife from Savannah, Georgia and Sue, a sexually frustrated but good-natured Canadian factory worker. In this second garden of Eden they don't care too much about the neighboring poverty nor about Baby Doc's violent dictatorship. The trouble is that that two of the three women have sights on a single man, Legba. And Legba is beginning to be fed up with being a stud...

Re: Sex Toursim In Movies(pictures) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
grin

Any link to download the movie? smiley smiley
Re: Sex Toursim In Movies(pictures) by nigeriasmack: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Charlotte Rampling gave me a very impressive impression, she was so charming in this movie, she was exactly like a experienced sex tourist, a laidback milf, elegant,but defeated by jealousy. she suggested Karen Young to share the same black boy with her , after she failed to monopolize him, and her french was good!

Re: Sex Toursim In Movies(pictures) by nigeriasmack: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
Karen Young was also a good actress in this movie, but she was a little bit eclipsed by Charlotte Rampling. Charlotte Rampling was really like a queen.

Karen Young was picked up by an old black man , who was a hotel manager. that hotel was by the beach side, and Karen Young happened to see the same boy 4 years ago she had met and had sex with, on that beach again. in the monologue, which the movie has a lot, just totally different from Hollywood movie style, Karen Young said, she missed this black boy, every night, for 4 years, since they parted.

Re: Sex Toursim In Movies(pictures) by nigeriasmack: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
this is really a movie of culture shock and free thought. but the link by which i viewed this movie has been canceled , so i thank god that i have watched it before too late.

the rest of the plot from where the teaser ends, is, that Legba, that black boy, who besides these 2 white women lovers, had his own black girlfriend. she was turned to be a concubine of a general recently by her family. after Legba met her for one time when she sneaked out of her house, he was targeted by the general, who was pissed off and wanted to kill him.

Karen Young had no idea of what happened in the behind, she still had her happy expatriate live on the beach, and even broached to Legba that, she would arrange a passport for him.

But it was too late, when they were shopping on a local market one day, Legba was chased down by 2 hitmen, he seperated with Karen Young and left her alone by rushing for his own life, but he failed.

the end of the movie was , one white woman ,the jealousy one, smoking cigarette , one after another, before she went to identify the body. and the other one was tear on face, heading to the airport in a van, african music was on , and the typical african country roads aside.

and the boy's mother was crying to hell , for the rest of her life, she was alone. she got the money given by her son. but of course,even that money was earned from the white women.

Re: Sex Toursim In Movies(pictures) by nigeriasmack: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
above is a french movie, which is romantic, and below is a german one, it is very practical, i mean, face-to-face to tell you a true story about sex tourism

all these 2 movies are female white women and male black boys. because i think this setting would bring more room for thinking,since it is a challenge to the routine sex tuorism. actually , i wanted to find some gay cases here, but it happened to be none, so i gave up.

the title of this german movie is PARADISE : LOVE

Re: Sex Toursim In Movies(pictures) by nigeriasmack: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
On the beaches of Kenya they're known as "Sugar Mamas" -- European women who seek out African boys selling love to earn a living. Teresa, a fifty-year-old Austrian and mother of a daughter entering puberty, travels to this vacation paradise. She goes from one beach boy to the next, from one disappointment to the next and finally she must recognize: On the beaches of Kenya, love is a business

Re: Sex Toursim In Movies(pictures) by nigeriasmack: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
an old fat white woman, found out that her black beach boy who at first looked quite decent and different by fending away those over-enthusiasitc competitors ,was cheating her by claiming that his sister was in need of money for a disease. His sister turned out to be his wife, and she curtly and rudely requsted moeny from this white woman when one time she wanted to give her black boy a surprise by visiting him in a small hour.

and the next time sex was not so fun, he finished quickly and lied down without a sound, when she touched him , he peevishly said, dont touch me, i need to think

so this white fat woman, turned to seduce another young guy, a hotel servant. he was stripped nude.but she resolutely turned him out after she saw the hesitant timid looks in his eyes .

protagonists in reality,as the photo below

Re: Sex Toursim In Movies(pictures) by oluspicy: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Any link to download the movie? smiley smiley

Don't tell me dat Trapqueen is in love with such grin
Re: Sex Toursim In Movies(pictures) by nigeriasmack: 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
in this movie ,there are quite a few nude scenes, and it was shot in kenya , so it seems more african

Re: Sex Toursim In Movies(pictures) by nigeriasmack: 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
poster of the movie

(1) (Reply)

Ex Banker Forces His 9-yr-old House Maid To Have MouthAction With Him ( Photo ) / Wish 3 Nairalanders A Happy New Month(happy March) / Why Is Sex Overrated In This Part Of The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.