Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? (4788 Views)

When Is The Right Time To Get Married As A Med Student/ Doctor? / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Medical Student / I Am Dating A Medical Doctor Who Can’t Afford 1 Square Meal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 29, 2016
CameronDash:
thank you sir. I am a medical student and I have never had any bad experience. If you read very well, I pointed out that there are good guys, I know a few. Still I interact with my colleagues, I hear the degenerating things they say about girls, even the ones they are dating. A medical student from another University made same observation. Doctors constantly try their luck with us. Let's be frank with each other sir. I mean no disrespect or disregard for the noble profession.. I am proud to be a medical student actually.
Cool, then let's say it's not very nice demeaning ur folks on social media. The ego thing may be there as expected buh if you would be honest with urself, the flipppancy with ladies is not as much as it is obtainable with some other professions (who I don't wanna mention), especially the clergy.
I wish you the best.
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 29, 2016
Op. Just tell us u are looking for a BF. shikena lets know how to helep u out...

We have potential bf here on NL..
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by Joker123: 8:16am On May 30, 2016
lovingT:
Sweetheart just cos one broke your heart doesn't mean they all bad. I happen to be dating one right now n I can't seem to stop smiling.

. tongue tongue tongue

Thats so sweet,the niggar must be smiling ear to ear smwhr now hearing this... grin

Buh srzli,lets see ur pretty face na,you seem very taken.
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by lovingT(f): 8:22am On May 30, 2016
Joker123:

Thats so sweet,the niggar must be smiling ear to ear smwhr now hearing this... grin

Buh srzli,lets see ur pretty face na,you seem very taken.

Sorry dude. The face is taken too. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by Boltam(f): 10:49am On May 30, 2016
i have always wanted to date a doctor,but none of them ever cross my path...
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by Joker123: 12:18pm On May 30, 2016
lovingT:

Sorry dude. The face is taken too. tongue tongue tongue

So he took everything... undecided,

Boltam:
i have always wanted to date a doctor,but none of them ever cross my path...

Where's ur path? i hv someone who can cross it grin
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by lovingT(f): 1:06pm On May 30, 2016
[quote author=Joker123 post=46107355]

So he took everything... undecided,

Sure. Thats the idea.
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by lovingT(f): 1:07pm On May 30, 2016
Where's ur path? i hv someone who can cross it grin[/quote]

My path is occupied
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by Melsan: 1:13pm On May 30, 2016
Yes oooo,was so close to getting married to one sef.
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by olac21(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2016
Date a vulcanizer then!first-class she g00at!
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by Boltam(f): 5:47pm On May 30, 2016
[quote author=Joker123 post=46107355
Where's ur path? i hv someone who can cross it grin[/quote] my path is my path undecided
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by netmoneywizard: 7:46pm On May 30, 2016
olac21:
Date a vulcanizer then!first-class she g00at!
guy calm down
Re: Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor? by Drfinn: 9:50pm On May 30, 2016
Dear OP, your guilty of the sin of generalisation. Like a typical uninformed lady in this part of the world your one questionable encounter with a doctor becomes a yardstick to judge all doctors. Kindly upgrade your thinking faculty.

Doctors are flirts. Doctors womanise to a fault . Bla bla. We hear this all the time. For crying out loud doctors are humans. Flesh and blood!

A doctor is bound by the ethics of his profession. He's highly professional. His interactions with his patients are always for the latter's good. He's a demi-god. A doctor's decision can spell life or death!!

Am not trying to paint a perfect picture of my profession. Doctors have their shortcomings like any other humans. To take their humanity from them is to make gods ( infallible beings) out of them. A thing not possible in this life.

An average Nigerian has this wrong perception displayed by this myopic minded OP about doctors. Most especially the female folks. I always shake my head in disappointment when a lady tries to put d 'flirt' tag on me simply cos am a doctor.

Truth be told most ladies secretly desire the respect that comes with associating with a doctor. Power is highly seductive. My personal encounters and those of other colleagues has always shown these shallow minded ladies are the 'aggressors'. They device every means to get your attention. Many a lady have feigned illness simply to get my attention.

Doctors are not perfect. Like all other professions, there are the good, bad and ugly doctors. That you encountered a certain doctor who couldn't respect his wife or the tenets of his profession doesn't mean all doctors are same. I admonish you to desist from this perception about doctors and other persons in general as it will only cause you pain. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady / ? / I Slept With My Cousin Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.