Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? - Culture (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (68370 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Akatas On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by brooklyn99: 2:49am On Dec 08, 2009
Chiogo africa is a country?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 2:53am On Dec 08, 2009
LOL afruakan?? save your gibberish.

These people can't even tell when someone is being sarcastic.  grin Yea, like you're the best person to lecture me on Africa. See why I think y'all are hilarious?
They read a couple books and they know it ALL. lool ok, I'll stop messing around.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by afruakan: 3:07am On Dec 08, 2009
continental afrakans get taught by there dumb elders who can even untie enough to make a black afrakan super power with advanced technoogly,nuclear weapons,decent sewer systems,holidays which honor us as the first humans on the planet,cant even compete against asians or europeans but love to work for them

continental africans love arabs and islam but hate our own traditions my bad we african americans and afro brits have access to knowledge you dont,my bad

continental africans love christianity and that fake jesus ,no wonder when i went to nigeria some of yall perm your hair

continental africans ar ein no place to speak ill of any disaporic african when you all got to stay in africa and what did you all do?

nothing fought one another and became slaves to arabs and europeans and arabs and no the chineese!

you all got to stay in africa which means you all could of made an advanced society like our anscetors but you failed to do so.

please if it wasent for the access us african americans have to knowledge on advanced ancinet african civilizations the spark we have to go to africa and create jobs and build amongst our cousins in places like senagal,nigeria,togo,etc would not be.

when it comes to afrcia i know what im speaking about and ur logik sucks

because one is born somewhere does not mean they know more about that land then one who was not born there especiakky not in 6334 aka 2009

silly rabbit lol
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by brooklyn99: 3:08am On Dec 08, 2009
Lol.chiogo u got me laughn in public all the white people are now lookn at me funny.lol.I thnk u n afrukan will make a good couple
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 3:12am On Dec 08, 2009
brooklyn99:

Lol.chiogo u got me laughn in public all the white people are now lookn at me funny.lol.I thnk u n afrukan will make a good couple
LOL more like him and yourself.

afruakan, I've heard, ok? save the essays. grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by afruakan: 3:17am On Dec 08, 2009
YES I WILL,

I FEEL GREAT IN KNOWING THAT AFRICA WILL NOT COMPLETLY BE TAKEN OVER BECAUSE OF AFRICANS SPECIFCLY AFRICAN AMERICANS LIKE MYSELF.

I FEEL GREATLY PROUD

WHY HAS AFRICA NOT YET RISEN TO THE OCCASSION?

WHAT IS THE PROBLEMS COUSINS?

I KNOW

YOU ALL ARE AFRAID OF THE PEOPLE WHOM WHICH YOU REFER TO AS WHITE!

YOUR SCARED OF EUROPEANS AND THERE INSANSE AFRICAN TRATIORS WHO HELP THEM KEEP YOU ALL IN CHECK

HOW SAD

GO TO SCHOOL MAKE MONEY AND DO NOTHING FOR AFRICAN

WHAT A SHAME

TO ALL MY COUSINS IN AFRICA WHOM GO BACK TO MAKE A DIFFRENCE AND MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR OUR PEOPLE

I SALUTUE YOU
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by brooklyn99: 3:18am On Dec 08, 2009
Chiogo if u should knw I don't do men!dats why I wanna do u
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by afruakan: 3:20am On Dec 08, 2009
CHIOGO

QUESTION

WHY HAS AFRICAN NOT PRODUCED A BLACK AFRICAN SUPER POWER?

ALSO WHY DO THE YOURBAS SUCK THE HAUSAS AND THE OTHER HALF BREED FULANIS PRIVATE PARTS AREA?

WHY DO YOU PERM YOUR HAIR DO U WANNA BE AN AISAN OR EUROPEAN?

ALSO WHY ARE YOU ASHAMED OF OUR RACE?

ALSO WHY HAVE YOU SLEPT WITH A EUROPEAN DOG MAN?

WHY COUSINS ARE YOU SO IN LOVE WITH ARABS AND EUROPEANS?

WHY DO YOU FOLLOW SOME OF MY IGNORANT FELLOW AFRICAN AMERICAN BROTHERS WHO COPY EUROPEANS GANSGTERS FROM THE 20S AND 30S ?? AND THINK UR GANGSTER?

I WANT SOME ANSWERS
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by afruakan: 3:26am On Dec 08, 2009
correction why has africa black and west africa not produced a super power yet?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by brooklyn99: 3:27am On Dec 08, 2009
Afrukan my nicca u made my day!lol n I thot crack was hard 2 get.lol
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 08, 2009
They are treated better because they look and sound American.
They're similar to whites than to Africans.

Ever wonder why Africans born in America are treated better than the ones that migrated to USA? undecided
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by afruakan: 3:54am On Dec 08, 2009
gator you are a foolish foolsih insecure man lol

treated betttern when we are filled up in the prisions and have the highest numbers besdies mexcians being locked up

most of my fellow african americans work for someone else and dont own anything and u say we r treated better

and we were enslaved lol

and so in 2009 we are treated better

you are a complete insecure fool

so why when i wtnt o nigeria i was treated like a king?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 08, 2009
ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have an opinion, I have mines.

Try to ask about sth you dnt know in a more respectful attitude and I'll explain my observation, understand?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 4:06am On Dec 08, 2009
looool @ afruakan. who knows? tongue

brooklyn99:

Chiogo if u should knw I don't do men!dats why I wanna do u
Trust me it's Afruakan you wanna do.

Gators!!! girl, don't tell me you're taking this s&%$ seriously. grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 08, 2009
chiogo:

looool @ afruakan. who knows? tongue
Trust me it's Afruakan you wanna do.

Gators!!! girl, don't tell me you're taking this s&%$ seriously. grin
I think I'd just let him be. . . . some ppl will pop veins because Gators have spoken.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by afruakan: 4:32am On Dec 08, 2009
im not at all upset,i find it comical that most of you are my age and we are the soon to be's of our face the furture and most of you act like children but then again most afrakans world wide conduct themselfs like chidrlen when compared ot our competiioon asian and arab and european and european american men.

what a shame

ill be back on when i do

just keep in mind im not your avrege self hating ignorant of my worth and afrakan story that most youth my age world are.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 4:35am On Dec 08, 2009
Afruakan, and how old are you?

Young man. undecided
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by brooklyn99: 4:35am On Dec 08, 2009
Chiogo lol I"ll pass on afrukan but I won't stop till u me do the nasty
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by Nobody: 4:39am On Dec 08, 2009
afruakan:

im not at all upset,
cool, now chill.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2009
Brooklynboy, I'm sure you don't want STD's. wink
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by brooklyn99: 3:58am On Dec 09, 2009
baby, i know u clean as a whistle. but for now tho ima stay strapped then once we hit that 6month period, we both do the test and its raw dog all nite fro then on.lol. wut u say?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 6:50am On Dec 09, 2009
Sorry, I prefer up close and personal.

Enjoy your internet sex.  embarassed
Did I mention I'm an old fart?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by brooklyn99: 6:52am On Dec 09, 2009
HAHahahahahahahah
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 6:56am On Dec 09, 2009
. . . .but. . .but I'm not tryna be funny. angry
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by brooklyn99: 6:57am On Dec 09, 2009
U aint?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2009
*sighs* lol it was fun. undecided
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by brooklyn99: 7:18am On Dec 09, 2009
Lol.I was being sarcastic
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2009
Great.

End of this "conversation".
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by brooklyn99: 8:10am On Dec 09, 2009
Ah now she's mad!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2009
Nope.

You're just getting boring.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by brooklyn99: 3:31am On Dec 10, 2009
N ur just naggn like a typical wife
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by chiogo(f): 3:33am On Dec 10, 2009
brooklyn99:

N your just naggn like a typical wife
Wife to who? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Suri Tribeswomen Of Ethiopia Who Wear Large Lip Plate To Determine Worth In Cows / Ooni Of Ife Set To Marry Two More Wives This October, Meet His New Brides / Restrictions Of Movement Around the Oba of Benin Palace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.