Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (66911 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Akatas On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 8:28am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

sjeezy you kunte kente lookin dude no white women in her right mind would get with you

maybe a fat trashy one

@mandingo the same Kunta Kente was also your great grand father (assuming u are a black house negro and not a racist white man) , so what you say also applies to you.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2009
I like american black women,some latinas,ethiopian,some filipinas,some east indians,italian(from italy),greek,protugese,persian,lebanese females, these are more preferences

no west africans chicks cause they are ugly and smelly
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 8:29am On Aug 23, 2009
sjeezy8:

i dont think she does she just like Nigerians more

And yet "certain" people call me out because I like AA's.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2009
athiesm but he actually looks like kunte kente lmaoooooooo
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3:

Like that guy stated most africans do. Trust me I see it.
Maybe AA's have been nicer to me than Nigerians.

I wish more AA girls were as nice as the ones u meet lol where do u live?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

I like american black women,some latinas,ethiopian,some filipinas,some east indians,italian(from italy),greek,protugese,persian,lebanese females, these are more preferences

no west africans chicks cause they are ugly and smelly

lol what about asian women? i don't see them on your list.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

athiesm but he actually looks like kunte kente lmaoooooooo

grin grin grin grin , u racist white man , mandingo the racist white man pretending to be black, grin grin grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

sjeezy you kunte kente lookin dude no white women in her right mind would get with you

maybe a fat trashy one

i look nothin llike kunte im really pretty dimples pretty hair skin eyelashes nice dark eyebrows

im done night folk have a nice time dreamin about Nigerians and continue hating if we're not being talked about we're not doing our job being the shit

3spade3:

And yet "certain" people call me out because I like AA's.

good for you i cant knock you for being AVERAGE
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

I wish more AA girls were as nice as the ones u meet lol where do u live?

Houston, Texas. I usually avoid the ones in big groups.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 8:34am On Aug 23, 2009
sjeezy8:

i look nothin llike kunte im really pretty dimples pretty hair skin eyelashes nice dark eyebrows

im done night folk have a nice time dreamin about Nigerians and continue hating if we're not being talked about we're not doing our job being the shit

good for you i cant knock you for being AVERAGE

Average how?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3:

Houston, Texas. I usually avoid the ones in big groups.

lololl girls in big groups usually mean trouble. dat's true i tell ya
but ur basically AA too though. born and brought up in US etc.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade did you really come here to sit next to your "brother" and bash nigerians right along with him?
this whole time you have been sitting here watching as this gay talks down on your mother and father and everyone you know including you.

where are the bakassi boys for you?
let me pay them 50,000 naira to finish you off!
tongue

i cant believe you would sit here and watch and agree as this fuking idiot downs your own people.

and to malikom i can easily post a pic like this and say all AA's look like this, but that would be ignorant.

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by sjeezy8: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2009
I cant hate dis guy for hating on the africans hes exposed to.
thats his own problem
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2009
amaka, 3spade is not bashing nigerians! just that useless milikom or whatsisname
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

3spade did you really come here to sit next to your "brother" and bash nigerians right along with him?
this whole time you have been sitting here watching as this gay talks down on your mother and father and everyone you know including you.

tongue

i cant believe you would sit here and watch and agree as this fuking idiot downs your own people.

and to malikom i can easily post a pic like this and say all AA's look like this, but that would be ignorant.

3spade might also be mandingo  grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda im not attracted to asian chicks

just some filipinas
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda!!
im born and raised in the US too and that doesnt make me an AA.

AA's are people that dont know and usually dont care to know where they are from that are considered second class citizens in the US.
we all know if it came down to it, AA's are at the bottom of the food chain.
tongue

academics, ect ect
sigh . . .
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

oyinda!!

AA's are people that dont know and usually dont care to know where they are from that are considered second class citizens in the US.

Gbam , an enlightened AA knows he's really an african
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

oyinda!!

some people born and raised in the US have more AA influences than others. trust me I kno.

there are some nigerians born and raised in US and they are sooo Nigerian (you for example)
and there are other nigerians born and raised in US and u couldn't tell them from AAs (3spade).

depends on how much influence u got from your family, surrounding etc
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

oyinda im not attracted to asian chicks

just some filipinas

so would you call asians ugly?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

lololl girls in big groups usually mean trouble. dat's true i tell ya
but your basically AA too though. born and brought up in US etc.

Well then that's what I am then.

THE AMAKA:

tongue

LOL, well 2/3rds of americans are overweight. So I can't really refute that.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2009
i still dont approve of 3spade seeing nothing wrong with the way malikom is bashing his mother.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 8:43am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

oyinda!!

we all know if it came down to it, AA's are at the bottom of the food chain.
tongue

academics, ect ect
sigh . . .

I've seen the truth. Most AA's are at the bottom and for good reason. It's probally over your head though. Nigerians are the most educated group in the U.S. I guess, this makes me proud.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2009
AMAKA ive noticed you keep reiterating the "aa cannot succeed" thing

still dosent change the fact that the majority of you are ugly

1 has all the time int he world to get off his/her ass and make something of his/herself

you will always be ugly though cant change that face  grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2009
Mandingo the race baiter - mandingo is racist white man heeya heeya hooooooooooo
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2009
hahahaha
@malikom

i grew up in the ghetto for the first 10 years of my life.
i can easily say that these women are what all BLACK AMERICAN women look like, because in the ghetto most of them were a hot mess! not this bad but it was bad.
and most were single mothers.   tongue
but unlike you, im not stupid, ignorant, and single minded because i know there is a bigger world out there.
you see like 10 africans and assume EVERY african is that way.
most AA assume stupid stuff about africa from what the western media has been feeding you.
malikom i feel sorry for you.

you praise white people so much, but i want you to join the kkk and see if you get accepted or treated any different from an african. NOPE.
as far as they can see you are a black person and you are lower than them. are those the kind of people you want to praise all the time? and give your thanks to after they whipped your family to death with their whips?

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

some people born and raised in the US have more AA influences than others. trust me I kno.

there are some nigerians born and raised in US and they are sooo Nigerian (you for example)
and there are other nigerians born and raised in US and u couldn't tell them from AAs (3spade).

depends on how much influence u got from your family, surrounding etc

Yes, while in another country some were there nationality on their shirts(AMAKA NIGGA HATER) and some are content about who they are(3spade3).
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

1 has all the time int he world to get off his/her ass and make something of his/herself

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. but success is visible to everyone.
there are lots of guys that find amaka beautiful and will marry her. success on the other hand is mostly universal. it's either you are, or you aren't. and unfortunately, most AA are unsuccesful.  

you haven't answered my question concerning your prejudice against west africans and asians.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 8:48am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hahahaha
@malikom

i grew up in the ghetto for the first 10 years of my life.
i can easily say that these women are what all BLACK AMERICAN women look like, because in the ghetto most of them were a hot mess! not this bad but it was bad.
and most were single mothers.   tongue
but unlike you, im not stupid, ignorant, and single minded because i know there is a bigger world out there.
you see like 10 africans and assume EVERY african is that way.
most AA assume stupid stuff about africa from what the western media has been feeding you.
malikom i feel sorry for you.

you praise white people so much,[b] but i want you to join the kkk [/b]and see if you get accepted or treated any different from an african. NOPE.
as far as they can see you are a black person and you are lower than them. are those the kind of people you want to praise all the time? and give your thanks to after they whipped your family to death with their whips?

Maybe he is already a member of the KKK or Apartheid whatever and just pretending to be an AA on nairaland here, grin grin grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 8:49am On Aug 23, 2009
Whats the use of posting overweight aa women?

Like you've said yourself,they look that way because they are impoverished

impoverished aa women tend to be overweight

but i garuntee you that if many of them moved up socioeconomically and lost weight they would look better than you average nigerian wrench.Their faces would still look better

lol @ you living in the ghetto
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 8:50am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

Just stop.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3:

Yes, while in another country some were there nationality on their shirts(AMAKA NIGGA HATER) and some are content about who they are(3spade3).

umm excuse me, there is nothing wrong with wearing your nationality on your shirt. it's something to be proud of. amaka is proud and content to be nigerian and so are many africans born in america (some of them that i know, you couldn't tell them from the immigrants.they are soo nigerian)
so it's mostly how you were brought up, and what you choose to be for yourself that determines who you are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply)

Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand / The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / Yoruba Descendants In Brazil Cerebrate Obaluwaye Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.