Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (66906 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Akatas On Nairaland / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. but success is visible to everyone.
there are lots of guys that find amaka beautiful and will marry her. success on the other hand is mostly universal. it's either you are, or you aren't. and unfortunately, most AA are unsuccesful.  

you haven't answered my question concerning your prejudice against west africans and asians.

Simple:

because he is a racist white man or house negro and west africans and asians are the ones that pose the most dangerous threat to the world domination of Europeans that he so much adores.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2009
No2Atheism:

Maybe he is already a member of the KKK or Apartheid whatever and just pretending to be an AA on nairaland here, grin grin grin
or those black israelites or whatever they call themselves. lol

3spade3:

Yes, while in another country some were there nationality on their shirts(AMAKA NIGGA HATER) and some are content about who they are(3spade3).
im not a nigga hater but most of them i wouldnt want to be around.
1/5 of my school is black people. and about 80% of those black people are loud, ghetto, rude, ignorant, and dont give a damn about school.

and malikom tell me why so many black women are getting nose jobs? wearing MASSIVE beyonce weave.
blonde weave at that? is it not to look like white women who they feel inferior to because most black men are angry at the black women for not possesing cacausian traits? and is that why most people like you prefer to uplift another race that doesnt give a damn about you, to make yourself look and feel better?
so sorry for you.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2009
Is this the "it" thread tonight?

eating my bons with water. watchingon the side.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2009
Athiesm you are a dumb as s AA's are NOT fuccin Africans.They have non african admixtures and even if you were to just look at their African ancestry they are mixed there too because slaves were taken from different ethnic groups and all mashed into 1
look at morgan freeman hes of Songhai and Tuareg african ancestry
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

and malikom tell me why so many black women are getting nose jobs? wearing MASSIVE beyonce weave.
blonde weave at that? is it not to look like white women who they feel inferior to because most black men are angry at the black women for not possesing cacausian traits? and is that why most people like you prefer to uplift another race that doesnt give a damn about you, to make yourself look and feel better?
so sorry for you.

i really feel sorry for those AA women. lol
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 8:54am On Aug 23, 2009
Why is skin whitening cream so pervasive throughout west africa?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2009
oyinda.:

umm excuse me, there is nothing wrong with wearing your nationality on your shirt. it's something to be proud of. amaka is proud and content to be nigerian and so are many africans born in america (some of them that i know, you couldn't tell them from the immigrants.they are soo nigerian)
so it's mostly how you were brought up, and what you choose to be for yourself that determines who you are.

My statement stands. Ok, so my parents didn't reall expose me to nigerian culture. From what I've seen america is the most adavanced and powerful nation on earth. So why wouldn't I want to call myself AMERICAN?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2009
yes LOL at me living in the ghetto.
my parents worked hard and now we are OUT of the ghetto. living a good posh life.

while most lazy AA's would rather just stay in the ghetto on their lazy arses living off of the government's money.
now what is more funny, me having sucessful parents that actually work for their money? or being lazy and living off of the government?

HAHAHA!! dont you feel stupid now.
i post some bad pics of AA women and you get so defensive saying this and that and trying to find any way to lift them up.
this shows you are just ashamed of them and dont want to admit that they exist.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2009
Mandingo is a racist white man or house negro ,

African Americans are descendants of Africans. Mandingo is just trying to create drama, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

Why is skin whitening cream so pervasive throughout west africa?

because the women who use it are mostly ignorant about the creams

3spade3:

My statement stands. Ok, so my parents didn't reall expose me to nigerian culture. From what I've seen america is the most adavanced and powerful nation on earth. So why wouldn't I want to call myself AMERICAN?

nothing wrong with being american. lol u should be proud of what you are but don't start dissing others in the process like this foolish malikom dude.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2009
I feel bad for the underpriviledged African Americans.  They are victims of the system.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 8:56am On Aug 23, 2009
Ive never had to live int he ghetto, i have a suburban upbringing

There are more whites and hispanics receiving governmental assistance than black americans try again ugly  grin
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2009
Whos getting defensive over you posting fat aa females,amaka? lol

All is aid was if they lost weight their faces would look better than your average nigerian chicks
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 8:59am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

or those black israelites or whatever they call themselves. lol
im not a nigga hater but most of them i wouldnt want to be around.
1/5 of my school is black people. and about 80% of those black people are loud, ghetto, rude, ignorant, and dont give a damn about school.

so sorry for you.

Yes you are right. I was around them also. So you want me to believe nigerian heritage is great. OK. But I'm convinced that those AA's have a heritage too. Are you a Christian?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 8:59am On Aug 23, 2009
More in terms of numbers because they constitute a bigger percentage of the population than AA's do.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:59am On Aug 23, 2009
actually NO.

most ghettos all around the US are filled with black people.
some ghettos are filled with white people and hispanics but the majority of them are FILLED WITH BLACK PEOPLE.

thats good you had a good life but come on, the majority of black people DO NOT and i say DO NOT live a posh life like im living.
there are only about 2 other black families around my whole area.

just 25 minutes away there are ghettos that are filled with AA's living off the government. lol
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

Ive never had to live int he ghetto, i have a suburban upbringing

hmm u sure?  because ppl with ghetto upbringing seem to have better sense than u do.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2009
@Amaka @Oyinda

please do not bash african americans, most of them have been brainwashed by the white europeans for the past 400years hence its not easy for them to learn about their history and heritage hence why some of them have inferiority complex.

Mandingo is just a either a racist white man or house negro that is trying to make u hate African Americans, considering that those white people know that Africans in South America and North America pose a dangerous threat to them once they start getting their acts together and start thinking for themselves. Hence why people like Mandingo are doing their best to create hatred between africans and african americans.

Please face mandingo instead and don't let him trick u into hating african americans, they are still suffering from domination and brainwashing by white people.

You need to go on youtube and read about history to realise how far white people have gone just to brainwash and suppress free thinking amongst AA, hence they need our help and not out ridicule.

Most of them that are students of history became enlightened and started teaching others about the truth and thus got killed by the same white people because those white people do not want them to be mentally free,
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

actually NO.

most ghettos all around the US are filled with black people.
some ghettos are filled with white people and hispanics but the majority of them are FILLED WITH BLACK PEOPLE.

thats good you had a good life but come on, the majority of black people DO NOT and i say DO NOT live a posh life like im living.
there are only about 2 other black families around my whole area.

just 25 minutes away there are ghettos that are filled with AA's living off the government. lol

I thought africa was one big ghetto?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2009
c2 per capita check out the percentage of puerto ricans,and other hispanics on welfare

Many southeast asians are poorer than black americans

many native americans are poorer than black americans

many hispanics are poorer than black americans
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2009
No2Atheism:

@Amaka @Oyinda

please do not bash african americans, most of them have been brainwashed by the white europeans for the past 400years hence its not easy for them to learn about their history and heritage hence why some of them have inferiority complex.

Mandingo is just a either a racist white man or house negro that is trying to make u hate African Americans, considering that those white people know that Africans in South America and North America pose a dangerous threat to them once they start getting their acts together and start thinking for themselves. Hence why people like Mandingo are doing their best to create hatred between africans and african americans.

Please face mandingo instead and don't let him trick u into hating african americans, they are still suffering from domination and brainwashing by white people.

You need to go on youtube and read about history to realise how far white people have gone just to brainwash and suppress free thinking amongst AA, hence they need our help and not out ridicule.

Most of them that are students of history became enlightened and started teaching others about the truth and thus got killed by the same white people because those white people do not want them to be mentally free,

No, Let it all come out.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2009
Im pretty sure if nigeria had a welfare system ALOT of people would be on it.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2009
3spade3:

I thought africa was one big ghetto?

there are SOO many reasons why africa is the way it is due to another divide and conquer by brainwashing white people.
no2athiest can explain, im tired.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by No2Atheism(m): 9:05am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

c2 per capita check out the percentage of puerto ricans,and other hispanics on welfare

native americans own the land end of story,
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

hahaha you just admitted it.
it still doesnt change the fact that most black people are poor and living off the government.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2009
Nope AA's own it just as much as natives if they like it or not
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

there are SOO many reasons why africa is the way it is due to another divide and conquer by brainwashing white people.
no2athiest can explain, im tired.

Like I'm suppose to believe them.
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by komokam: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2009
amaka

can you prove that(that most AA's are living off the government) ?
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

Nope AA's own it just as much as natives if they like it or not
HAHAHA! no

you dont own the land you just worked on it. dumba$$

3spade3:

Im pretty sure if nigeria had a welfare system ALOT of people would be on it.
do you hate Nigerians? do you dislike Nigerians?
we need to throw you to the hyenas in south africa!!
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by C2H5OH(f): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2009
komokam:

many whites are poorer than blacks americans

legend still has it that these same groups somehow manage to fare better than black americans
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by oyinda3(f): 9:08am On Aug 23, 2009
ok 3spade. u sure ur parents are nigerian?

i know some1 like u. when i asked if she was nigerian (because clearly she had nigerian first name and last name) she told me she wasn't, that only her parents were. foolish girl!!
people like you claim nigerian only when u stand to benefit from it. smh

i kinda regret being nice to u all these while  angry
Re: Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? by 3spade3(m): 9:08am On Aug 23, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hahaha you just admitted it.
it still doesnt change the fact that most black people are poor and living off the government.

You know if I took out living off the government I could just as easily describe africa. Hmmm, I wonder why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (40) (Reply)

The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / Yoruba Descendants In Brazil Cerebrate Obaluwaye Festival / Different South African Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.