Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,589 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? (26339 Views)

No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. / Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland / Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 30, 2016
olihilistic:

them plenty I no fit remember all of em make God just help me.
lol @God help me. well i hope i get to know u too.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by rosieluv(f): 4:14pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
like seriously.? Why scared much? We rapists ryt? wink
lols scared of wat na? jes dat sm guys wnt more dan i cn offer dem,so dere is no nid seein any
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nice grin grin
IM ready to enjoy what u enjoy
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lol @God help me. well i hope i get to know u too.
if you wan know me come Benue state.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL so wats kiss and tell?
it means to participate in anything private, and tell people about it.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Twaci(f): 4:15pm On May 30, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Met 17

i'll like to meet Lavedaa,farano Twaci....Vizkiz....stfuareyougod...Obiorathesubtle...

ion kiss and tell

Would be a pleasure to meet u too! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 4:16pm On May 30, 2016
olihilistic:

I wan come unilag tomorrow then grin

lol to see who nah grin grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 4:16pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
IM ready to enjoy what u enjoy

Awwwwwww really kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 30, 2016
Zero
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 30, 2016
olihilistic:

if you wan know me come Benue state.
clears throwth, u mean fulani herdsmen benue?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by rosieluv(f): 4:17pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
who are the ones u will like to meet?
wud lyk to meet no1,mayb makydebbie buh she aint nigerian,so no hope
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by RoyalBlak007: 4:18pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
why do u want to meet laveda?

Kuz she's a

romancelander too
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 30, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Met 17

i'll like to meet Lavedaa,farano Twaci....Vizkiz....stfuareyougod...Obiorathesubtle...

ion kiss and tell

I sigbt you baba. That'll be my first time meeting any Nairalander

1 Like

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
it means to participate in anything private, and tell people about it.
hmmm thanks for the insight. so wat are the private things dat people cant hear of?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 4:19pm On May 30, 2016
rosieluv:

lols scared of wat na? jes dat sm guys wnt more dan i cn offer dem,so dere is no nid seein any
yeah.. dats too bad.. especially in a vulnerable place like lagos, i"d advice people to be very careful of whom they meet.. especially guys who invite you to see them in their houses, unless you are beyond every reasonable doubt u trust his online personality and believ he is harmless...

I try my best to advice my sisters in Christ about this, I wish not to come across stories that touch the heart.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 30, 2016
embarassed lipsrsealed kiss cry undecided
halfricanadian:

lol to see who nah grin grin
I'm not going again
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwwwwww really kiss kiss kiss kiss
YES MY DEAR, WHAT U LIKE, I LIKE. WHAT U HATE, I HATE.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 4:20pm On May 30, 2016
olihilistic:
embarassed lipsrsealed kiss cry undecided

I'm not going again

Eeya grin grin grin grin

Pls dont tell me edible caterer is in my school lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
clears throwth, u mean fulani herdsmen benue?
which kind question be that one

me wey dey here I be Fulani herdsman

my brother swerve.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 30, 2016
rosieluv:

oh dats not fair. wat abt the rest of us? aint we nice guys?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 30, 2016
Yuneehk:
Meeting Feranchek, david2, thamarvelz and MrImole wouldn't be a bad idea cool

Would like to see u too. Would also like to see Jashar wink
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 30, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Kuz she's a

romancelander too

hmmm ok o, goodluck
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Eeya grin grin grin grin
Pls dont tell me edible caterer is in my school lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
are you a student
You even school in unilag?? oh my gawd which part u dey?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 4:23pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
YES MY DEAR, WHAT U LIKE, I LIKE. WHAT U HATE, I HATE.

Really is dis drunk in love sad sad

Pls dont av an hangova o
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 30, 2016
olihilistic:

which kind question be that one

me wey dey here I be Fulani herdsman

my brother swerve.
LOL oga calm down, ure misinterpreting me. i mean the war there against fulani herdsmen.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 4:24pm On May 30, 2016
olihilistic:

are you a student

You even school in unilag??
oh my gawd which part u dey?

tongue tongue cash me if u can
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by makydebbie(f): 4:24pm On May 30, 2016
rosieluv:

my sister i will be hitting lagos december ooo...there is hope!
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Really is dis drunk in love sad sad
Pls dont av an hangova o
im dead in love already
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 4:25pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
im dead in love already

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Shd i b scared or afraid na
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by rosieluv(f): 4:26pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
oh dats not fair. wat abt the rest of us? aint we nice guys?
lols evry guy is nice na
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmmm thanks for the insight. so wat are the private things dat people cant hear of?
well for example I could have a date with urm (who will I use as example now? grin) ok let's say mamagee cheesy and mamagee says ok, pls i'd like this thing to be discreet, I don't wish online friends to knw abt it soon. Such is termed private.

As long as it's done without ur knowledge, den it is.

Further examples may be

The offline relationship didn't go well

Or he got robbed by the girl

Or she got _raped by him

Or they both had sex

Or Emperessnaughty found out dat airsultan has k leg grin in reality

Or sinaj found out that smellymouth actually does have a bad breath

Or lalasticlala was believed to be seen as an aba boy grin and they person wouldn't want to kiss and tell about it.

So it cuts across everything that wishes to be private

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Shd i b scared or afraid na
Lol u should be happy. u have my key

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking / Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.