Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,642 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? (26340 Views)

No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. / Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland / Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
well I do stay around ajah... i"l soon be in lagos soon and we'll get to see.
WHAT!! REALLY? ajah is like my second home. i went to victory nursery and primary school at ekota while we resided in ajah. when i got to primary five, we later then move to delta state. but all the same, i visit ajah as i like, becaus my people live there. my aunt stays in macarious street in ajah.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by dollyjoy(f): 4:45pm On May 30, 2016
I don't like meeting popular romanclanders,won't mind meeting thesonofmark though. grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by makydebbie(f): 4:46pm On May 30, 2016
elov:
i would love to meet makydebbie #thatsall
*Blushing*
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
WHAT!! REALLY? ajah is like my second home. i went to victory nursery and primary school at ekota while we resided in ajah. when i got to primary five, we later then move to delta state. but all the same, i visit ajah as i like, becaus my people live there. my aunt stays in macarious street in ajah.
Thomas estate is my base there.. well as soon as I hit there, i"ll let you knw so we could hangout for a beer
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
HOW many romancelanders have you seen in real life apart from the e-world? As for me i have seen just one nairalander since my time here, and his moniker is cuvox. not quite popular here but his maturity and intelligence is top notch. Well i will like to meet halfricanadian , lezz , postmann , kaziblake , kashybaby , firsteva , maxi112 , oyind17 , dollyjoy , twaci , darkenedrebel , sinaj and queenvalerie only.

Aaawww..that's nice of u Lordy...I will only meet u in one condition..u gone play football and i will watch grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 4:47pm On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lol..Dem too plenty jare..

Sinaj
Leriobloom(the cute writer) smiley
Cutehector
Mimzy
MUVA
Iykekelvins
Suzan404
Naijaboiy
Laveda
Prettythicksme
Halfricanadian
Lsofdk
Ohilistic
SlyIsaac
AirSultan
IvvyT
Firstking01

Etcetera Etcetera grin

Boo i am ur 12th wife na kiss kiss
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by rosieluv(f): 4:48pm On May 30, 2016
uyisteven:

Mom hates dogs...she would kill it before it has it's first sleepover..
lols i hate dogs buh i eat em tongue
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 4:48pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
IM GIVING YOU ALL OF MY HEART. SERIOUSLY I SWEAR. MY HEART IS YOURS.

You got to b kidding me shocked shocked
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 4:48pm On May 30, 2016
firstking01:
babagrin, you don tire to meet nairaland girls ba,,,it seems you 've met many of emgrin??
lol trust me, I don retire grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
lol... dnt think such bro.. havn a new male friend is more profitable dan meeting a million females. Because later in life, u just never knw, they may become topshots... I knw wat i'm saying. So remove that gay thought from ur head lol.. ain't gay
truth to some extent though.
Halfricanadian is such a good female bestie
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
Thomas estate is my base there.. well as soon as I hit there, i"ll let you knw so we could hangout for a beer
oh cutehector what a world. thomas estate is just opposite macarious stree. remember the street where the filling station is. wow cant wait to c u.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

You got to b kidding me shocked shocked
IM NOT KIDDING. CANT U C IM SERIOUS.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by makydebbie(f): 4:51pm On May 30, 2016
i hope to meet..rosieluv,slyisaac,mimzy,juhan,elov and a whole lot...but i must see Airsultan to collect my dangote truck of ribena..
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2016
olihilistic:
halfricanadian isn't only a good female bestie, she is a sweetheart and a darling! Trust me when I say this.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 4:51pm On May 30, 2016
olihilistic:

grin grin grin grin am blush am blush awwww tank u tank u u awesome too
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 30, 2016
KashyBaby:

Aaawww..that's nice of u Lordy...I will only meet u in one condition..u gone play football and i will watch grin
LOL alright no problem, i will be ready to entertain you.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 4:52pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
oh cutehector what a world. thomas estate is just opposite macarious stree. remember the street where the filling station is. wow cant wait to c u.
no wahala.... wink
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
halfricanadian isn't only a good female bestie, she is a sweetheart and a darling! Trust me when I say this.
I can never forget what she did for Me in my life till I'm dead I swear. she's good
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 30, 2016
makydebbie:
i hope to... meet..rosiel.uv,slyisa.ac,mimz.y,ju.han,elo.v and a whole lot...but i must see Airs.ultan to collect my dangote truck of ribena..
Hahaha...

cheesy
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by dollyjoy(f): 4:54pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
HOW many romancelanders have you seen in real life apart from the e-world? As for me i have seen just one nairalander since my time here, and his moniker is cuvox. not quite popular here but his maturity and intelligence is top notch. Well i will like to meet halfricanadian , lezz , postmann , kaziblake , kashybaby , firsteva , maxi112 , oyind17 , dollyjoy , twaci , darkenedrebel , sinaj and queenvalerie only.
cheesycheesy Lol, thank youwink
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by rosieluv(f): 4:54pm On May 30, 2016
makydebbie:
i hope to meet..rosieluv,slyisaac,mimzy,juhan,elov and a whole lot...but i must see Airsultan to collect my dangote truck of ribena..
hehehehehehe thnkx dear
iykekelvins:
Sorry I'm quoting the whole post

I'll like to meet y'all too
grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by uyisteven(m): 4:54pm On May 30, 2016
rosieluv:

lols i hate dogs buh i eat em tongue

lol...You trying scare me...won't work...I have already fallen alredi (plus cooked food for u)...Too late to drive me away now..
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
I don't like meeting popular romanclanders,won't mind meeting thesonofmak though. grin
WOYA RECEIVE SENSE IJN
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 4:55pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

cry cry cry cry im short of words
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 4:56pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

cry cry cry cry im short of words.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by dollyjoy(f): 4:56pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
WOYA RECEIVE SENSE IJN
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 4:57pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Am speechless hector i love u
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Laveda(f): 4:57pm On May 30, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Kuz she's a

romancelander too

I'd love to meet you too. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 4:57pm On May 30, 2016
olihilistic:

I can never forget what she did for Me in my life till I'm dead I swear. she's good

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry you are a darling i love u
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy Lol, thank youwink
URE WELCUM. where is oyind17?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by dollyjoy(f): 4:59pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
URE WELCUM. where is oyind17?
She is fine,just busy on the other sidewinkwink.

Thanks for asking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking / Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.