Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,847 members, 7,851,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? (26377 Views)

No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. / Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland / Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 30, 2016
I really wish to meet people on NL...but am gonna wait for my own generation...
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by makydebbie(f): 6:21pm On May 30, 2016
juhan:
really? Hola me when you land. Would really lawve to meet my nl sister
lol..no problem!
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Heromaniaa: 6:22pm On May 30, 2016
Would love to meet Evegran. She is cute for days and fierce like a tigress. That's how I like a bae.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 30, 2016
Ennyhorlar:
I really wish to meet people on NL...but am gonna wait for my own generation...
your own generation as in how?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by makydebbie(f): 6:23pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmm ure welcum. i hope u know that, u can make offline friends here? some peeps here are quite friendly
chaii...i like this advertisement..yea i know!
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by mzhorlah(f): 6:24pm On May 30, 2016
LogoDwhiz

Will like to meet Tosyne2much
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 30, 2016
makydebbie:
chaii...i like this advertisement..yea i know!
LOL @advertisement. well dnt 4get to inform me when u land in lagos by december. we and group of romancelanders like halfricanadian, juan, cutehector can have fun together in the spirit of christmas
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 30, 2016
ArchKNIGHT1:
Next time, you'll learn to behave.
BOY my personal photographer, pls i want to to upload more photoes of me for the ladies. do it now or i sack you.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by LordOfNaira: 6:27pm On May 30, 2016
Those I have met, in no particular order:

1. Repogirl

2. Sinaj

3. Leriebloom

4. Saintsamuraii

5. LordofNairaland

6. Seun

7. Kashybaby

8. Kingcheezypuff

9. Halfricanadian

10. Mrcork

11. Evagran

12. Smellymouth

13. Cutehector

Those I will like to meet:

1. Naijaboiy

2. Marieolae

3. Rokiatu

4. IamSynord

5. Queenvalerie...

2 Likes

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 30, 2016
lezzlie enjoy ur ban
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by tosyne2much(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2016
mzhorlah:
LogoDwhiz

Will like to meet Tosyne.2much
Oyah send me your house address.. Hope say popsy no go pour me hot water sha? cool
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I WILL LIKE TO MEET ESTHARFABIAN BUT SHE SAYS SHE DNT MINGLE WITH GUYS IN THEIR EARLY TWENTEES. she likes alhaji.
I said My Age....Not early twennies.

I could certainly do Early twennies. undecided

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by UyiIredia(m): 6:29pm On May 30, 2016
E get one chica folu4real wey I been see for bank as she dey browse Nairaland. I been dey behind her back for queue. Na the only Nairalander I don see be dat.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 30, 2016
LordofNairaland:
Those I have met, in no particular order:

1. Repogirl

2. Sinaj

3. Leriebloom

4. Saintsamuraii

5. LordofNairaland

6. Seun

7. Kashybaby

8. Kingcheezypuff

9. Halfricanadian

10. Mrcork

11. Evagran

12. Smellymouth

13. Cutehector

Those I will like to meet:

1. Naijaboiy

2. Marieolae

3. Rokiatu

4. IamSynord

5. Queenvalerie...

LOL this is strange
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
I said My Age....Not early twennies.

I could certainly do Early twennies. undecided

and who told u, im ur age?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by UyiIredia(m): 6:30pm On May 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Oyah send me your house address.. Hope say popsy no go pour me hot water sha? cool

E no go pour u hot water. Im go flog ya nyash with belt.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2016
UyiIredia:
E get one chica folu4real wey I been see for bank as she dey browse Nairaland. I been dey behind her back for queue. Na the only Nairalander I don see be dat.
i can bet 5k u didn't talk to her grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 30, 2016
UyiIredia:
HMMM nice one, are u friends with her?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Smellymouth: 6:32pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Boo i am ur 12th wife na kiss kiss

grin cheesy oya let's meet offline again!!
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by firstking01(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
hahahaha... grin let's leav dat for another day wink cheesy
You know i'm anticipating to meeting one soon which you know about, so, gmmie clues nagrin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 30, 2016
Kashybaby
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
your own generation as in how?
teens /undergraduates...rubbing minds is much easier and better[b][/b]
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:36pm On May 30, 2016
lol...thi is realy strange..... grin grin grin grin u get work ooo
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL this is strange
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 30, 2016
Ennyhorlar:
teens /undergraduates...rubbing minds is much easier and better[b][/b]
hmmm most of us here are undergraduates. so we can certainly rob mind together.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by mzhorlah(f): 6:36pm On May 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
big mouth....come to oau
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 6:37pm On May 30, 2016
firstking01:
You know i'm anticipating to meeting one soon which you know about, so, gmmie clues nagrin
naah, it's not gona be productive cheesy, buh she'll sure make you have the best day ever.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Fadedjeans: 6:37pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LEZZLIE ENJOY UR BAN INADVANCE

You are one funny character. Plus I really think you and this lezz of a guy would get along just fine if you two ever meet.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Lezzlie(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lezzlie enjoy ur ban
I got the last mention before this so you needn't quote me twice.

I saw that you claimed to have met only one nairalander. grin but you've been bragging to have met and slept with over half of romancelanders.

Insecure liar seeking online endorsement for real-time failures grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by makydebbie(f): 6:38pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL @advertisement. well dnt 4get to inform me when u land in lagos by december. we and group of romancelanders like halfricanadian, juan, cutehector can have fun together in the spirit of christmas
aiit..
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
how many monikers do u have?
one undecided
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 30, 2016
Lezzlie:
I got the last mention before this so you needn't quote me twice.

I saw that you claimed to have met only one nairalander. grin but you've be bragging to have met and slept with over half of romancelanders.

Insecure liar seeking online endorsement for real-time failures grin grin grin
lol @ half of romancelanders. hehehehe u just wnt understand. anyways do u hear dat daniel alves is off to juventus?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. / My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife / Have You Ever Dated Someone Out Of Pity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.