Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? (26348 Views)

No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. / Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland / Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by rosieluv(f): 4:27pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
yeah.. dats too bad.. especially in a vulnerable place like lagos, i"d advice people to be very careful of whom they meet.. especially guys who invite you to see them in their houses, unless you are beyond every reasonable doubt u trust his online personality and believ he is harmless...

I try my best to advice my sisters in Christ about this, I wish not to come across stories that touch the heart.
now u soundin spiritual
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by uyisteven(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2016
rosieluv:

lols scared of wat na? jes dat sm guys wnt more dan i cn offer dem,so dere is no nid seein any

After I have already prepared your favourite meal...u don't want to see me again ehn...
Who do I now give this food to..
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 30, 2016
rosieluv:
lols evry guy is nice na
i will like to meet u too
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2016
rosieluv:

now u soundin spiritual
lwkmd, abt which part? cheesy
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by rosieluv(f): 4:29pm On May 30, 2016
uyisteven:

After I have already prepared your favourite meal...u don't want to see me again ehn...
Who do I now give this food to..
gv it to ur dog na tongue
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue cash me if u can
I will send mrcorck after you. or mamagee3
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
well for example I could have a date with urm (who will I use as example now? grin) ok let's say mamagee cheesy and mamagee says ok, pls i'd like this thing to be discreet, I don't wish online friends to knw abt it soon. Such is termed private.

As long as it's done without ur knowledge, den it is.

Further examples may be

The offline relationship didn't go well

Or he got robbed by the girl

Or she got _raped by him

Or they both had sex

Or Emperessnaughty found out dat airsultan has k leg grin in reality

Or sinaj found out that smellymouth actually does have a bad breath

Or lalasticlala was believed to be seen as an aba boy grin and they person wouldn't want to kiss and tell about it.

So it cuts across everything that wishes to be private
LMAO ur examples got me laughing. well thanks for the e-teaching. dats the purpose of a forum like this. not just e-wars.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by rosieluv(f): 4:30pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
lwkmd, abt which part? cheesy
sisters in christ*
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 4:30pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Lol u should be happy. u have my key

shocked shocked shocked shocked keys to what egbami o
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 4:31pm On May 30, 2016
olihilistic:

I will send mrcorck after you.
or mamagee3

lol i will gladly moon walk
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2016
rosieluv:

sisters in christ*
lol... ignore dat... all i'm tryna say is be careful. Dats all.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by elov(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2016
i would love to meet makydebbie #thatsall
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

shocked shocked shocked shocked keys to what egbami o
Keys to my palace, keys to my heart.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by firstking01(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2016
I have just two in mind in the female category, and they know themselves wellatongue
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Smellymouth: 4:33pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
well for example I could have a date with urm (who will I use as example now? grin) ok let's say mamagee cheesy and mamagee says ok, pls i'd like this thing to be discreet, I don't wish online friends to knw abt it soon. Such is termed private.

As long as it's done without ur knowledge, den it is.

Further examples may be

The offline relationship didn't go well

Or he got robbed by the girl

Or she got _raped by him

Or they both had sex

Or Emperessnaughty found out dat airsultan has k leg grin in reality

Or sinaj found out that smellymouth actually does have a bad breath

Or lalasticlala was believed to be seen as an aba boy grin and they person wouldn't want to kiss and tell about it.

So it cuts across everything that wishes to be private

Hahahahah.. I rebuke that bad dream cheesy grin cheesy

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 30, 2016
elov:
i would love to meet makydebbie #thatsall
even u too?
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LMAO ur examples got me laughing. well thanks for the e-teaching. dats the purpose of a forum like this. not just e-wars.
yea yea yea.. so why don't u plan meeting a romancelander soon, and work towards it... ah mean u both dnt hav to meet at some fancy restaurant where u"d spend money. bla bla bla.

Sometimes It's cool u knw. It doesn't necessarily hav to be a female.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by uyisteven(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2016
Meanwhile, I have met just 1..Made me promise not to reveal her Monicker..But i crave meeting Oliviaarims, Kimeto, the famous Estharfabian, rosieluv for sure and FlawlessRebirth2...That's all.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 30, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Met 17

i'll like to meet Lavedaa,farano Twaci....Vizkiz....stfuareyougod...Obiorathesubtle...

ion kiss and tell

where is vizkiz e don tey wey I see you baba
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahahahah.. I rebuke that bad dream cheesy grin cheesy

hahahahahahahaha grin cheesy

Well I wish to see tosyne2much, like really konk his head grin

And urm adaksbullet, cheesy I wonder if he Is really insane

My brother firstking01 too, wish to see him soon if chance permits

And blueeyeballs

I'v retired from meeting females grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by halfricanadian(f): 4:38pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Keys to my palace, keys to my heart.

sad sad really so u giving me ur heart really ?

If u really have a hrt i was hopinv dat u show me some
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
yea yea yea.. so why don't u plan meeting a romancelander soon, and work towards it... ah mean u both dnt hav to meet at some fancy restaurant where u"d spend money. bla bla bla.

Sometimes It's cool u knw. It doesn't necessarily hav to be a female.

HMMM its true though. well when im in a vicinity where a romancelander stays, i will definitely get in touch. like if i visit lagos(ajah area precisely) i will try get in touch with any romancelander around ajah, ekota, lekki and environs.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2016
firstking01:
I have just two in mind in the female category, and they know themselves wellatongue
grin ma nigga cheesy
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
hahahahahahahaha grin cheesy

Well I wish to see tosyne2much, like really konk his head grin

And urm adaksbullet, cheesy I wonder if he Is really insane

My brother firstking01 too, wish to see him soon if chance permits

And blueeyeballs

I'v retired from meeting females grin
now you're into gaysm
mrcorck is there grin
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Laveda(f): 4:41pm On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lol..Dem too plenty jare..

Sinaj
Leriobloom(the cute writer) smiley
Cutehector
Mimzy
MUVA
Iykekelvins
Suzan404
Naijaboiy
Lav eda
Prettythicksme
Halfricanadian
Lsofdk
Ohilistic
SlyIsaac
AirSultan
IvvyT
Firstking01

Etcetera Etcetera grin

I'd love to meet you too cheesy
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad sad really so u giving me ur heart really ?

If u really have a hrt i was hopinv dat u show me some
IM GIVING YOU ALL OF MY HEART. SERIOUSLY I SWEAR. MY HEART IS YOURS.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 4:41pm On May 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
HMMM its true though. well when im in a vicinity where a romancelander stays, i will definitely get in touch. like if i visit lagos(ajah area precisely) i will try get in touch with any romancelander around ajah, ekota, lekki and environs.
well I do stay around ajah... i"l soon be in lagos soon and we'll get to see.
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by firstking01(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
grin ma nigga cheesy
babagrin, you don tire to meet nairaland girls ba,,,it seems you 've met many of emgrin??
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by rosieluv(f): 4:44pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
lol... ignore dat... all i'm tryna say is be careful. Dats all.
thanks dear
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by Cutehector(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2016
olihilistic:

now you're into gaysm

mrcorck is there grin
lol... dnt think such bro.. havn a new male friend is more profitable dan meeting a million females. Because later in life, u just never knw, they may become topshots... I knw wat i'm saying. So remove that gay thought from ur head lol.. ain't gay
Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by iykekelvins(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lol..Dem too plenty jare..

Sinaj
Leriobloom(the cute writer) smiley
Cutehector
Mimzy
MUVA
Iykekelvins
Suzan404
Naijaboiy
Laveda
Prettythicksme
Halfricanadian
Lsofdk
Ohilistic
SlyIsaac
AirSultan
IvvyT
Firstking01

Etcetera Etcetera grin
Sorry I'm quoting the whole post

I'll like to meet y'all too

1 Like

Re: How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? by uyisteven(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2016
rosieluv:
gv it to ur dog na tongue
***** Mom hates dogs...she would kill it before it has it's first sleepover..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.