Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. (10421 Views)

My Girlfriend Isn't Clean Enough Down There And It's Affecting Our Sex Life(pic) / What Would You Do If You Come Back To Find You Maid In This Position (photo) / [UPDATED] My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by IshiBANmore: 6:16am On May 31, 2016
Intelligent and caring wife! She knows the husband needs to adopt a different sex life to make their marriage last.

Vote Mimzy
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by ShaqFu: 6:26am On May 31, 2016
Audray:
LOL.Funny guy. Ok.So aside from the cool perk of satisfying urself with another woman Non discreetly and without fear of jeopardizing ur marriage...u wouldn't find it a bit weird as ur Wife(Whom u dated,shared vows with,chose to marry,dream to have kids with*don't mind me*) goes down on another chick(s) with a raging fiery lust that should be reserved for u,her "official" partner?! shocked
How da hell would y'all fair in a...er..."non bedmatic"situation? shocked
Does it matter? Frankly, I don't care. Her happiness should be paramount, that's what I care about. And I believe she should care about my happiness also.
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Nobody: 7:18am On May 31, 2016
Information of this magnetude are supposed to be discuss with counsellor & pastor, not in public
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Audray(f): 9:14am On May 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
Does it matter? Frankly, I don't care. Her happiness should be paramount, that's what I care about. And I believe she should care about my happiness also.
Alrighty then.
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by ShaqFu: 9:54am On May 31, 2016
Audray:
Alrighty then.
smiley
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by firstking01(m): 10:01am On May 31, 2016
SKAMM:
Yes pls i need your advice
hmmm, so, she wants a 3some?
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by calliope(f): 11:04am On May 31, 2016
ayokellany:

There's a third choice if you really can't live with it like I can't.
Your decision to choose is non of my business, but bear in mind for Every choice there are consequences it's might be positive or negative....
And you sir wud bear it alone smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by skyman200(m): 1:02pm On May 31, 2016
she is a leasbian, send both of them packing, pls don't ever try it.
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by FlySly05: 1:10pm On May 31, 2016
Smellymouth:
It sounds like maybe your wife just wants a party as an excuse for her to be able to have sex with a woman.That could also be why she isn't sounding jealous. undecided

I don't mean to harsh on your gig, but I would really ponder what it all really does mean...so that you won't ever be blindsighted.

Hate to be lame...and I'm even kicking my a** for saying this but....steer the hell clear. 3some during casual dating is one thing..but marriage is different.

You made a very valid point. OP can't fully comprehend what he might be dealing with until everything starts snowballing and then he'll have an avalanche on his hands. Like you said, party while dating is one thing and a different thing entirely when you're married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 31, 2016
Lol, this one is really intense bro
if youre cool with it and the maid is too, go ahead, if not then strongly stand on your refusal.
I might sound weird but then its a free world
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Jamean(f): 2:29pm On May 31, 2016
Cutehector:
Like seriously what sort of comments am I reading here?

Abraham's wife, Sarah, discussed such issues with him, and he agreed.. did it make Sarah to be a lesbian or bisexual? All she wished for was a kid.

I tire o..it is clear. She wants the maid to bear children for her husband and they all live together as family.
We once had a close neighbour who did this. The made had 5 children for the man and the children called her Aunty Rita, while the wife was called mummy. The husband eventually went to pay her dowry after the 2nd child.

Some women who have lost hope of having children see this as a better solution than the man having children outside without their knowledge. This way, the wife believes she can still be in charge of her house and tame the maid.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Smellymouth: 2:38pm On May 31, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by JoeCutie(m): 2:54pm On May 31, 2016
Lady wants some hot freaking party!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by kiarra(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2016
send the maid away
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by iwakacome: 3:49pm On May 31, 2016
calliope:

One wife you say? You just made me smile.... Keep deceiving yourselves, I don't want to E-argue with you....
The society criminalize it, doesn't make it go away, it only insight and breeds unstable and broken homes... Exposing d unborn to traumatic life experiences.... What if she insist on the three some and he sticks wit no, what happens, she leaves probably still go fvck d maid, one way or the other it repress social bias and progression, because the society has chosen to turn deaf and blind over this issues.. somebody gets hurts, somebody get discouraged to indulge in marriage for the fear of going through such experience.... No matter how hard the society tries it's lose.. deal with it smiley

are you a lesbian?
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by chukxie(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2016
Sounds like ménage à trois. Or could it be your wife thinks she's incapable of getting pregnant and hence thought you could father a child by sleeping with your house maid? Talk things out with her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by calliope(f): 5:12pm On May 31, 2016
iwakacome:

are you a lesbian?

smiley
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by openmine(m): 11:33am On Jun 01, 2016
@OP if what ur wife suggested is to have a 3some,then am sorry to inform you that ur wife has already started sleeping with the maid without your knowledge..She just wants to seek you approval so that she can still continue or decide to include u later,that's if you are interested....
Its really unfortunate but i guess the advice from first four comments sud be gud enough for u to make a decision....
You are the man of the house...stand ur ground lest ur home starts crumbling!
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by davien(m): 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
calliope:
Interesting...... The painful truth is your wife is a Bisexual which falls under the lgbt spectrum...... Things like this happens when the society choose to live in denial... And yet you Hypocrites claims it's unafrican :

Two choices :you give in or she cheats..
Thank you for this post.
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by calliope(f): 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
davien:
Thank you for this post.
Aw... You're welcome smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This Chat Between A 15year Old Nigerian Girl And Her Male Older Neighbor / Guys, Can U Marry A Girl That Has Slept With Your Friend? / See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.