Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. (10408 Views)

My Girlfriend Isn't Clean Enough Down There And It's Affecting Our Sex Life(pic) / What Would You Do If You Come Back To Find You Maid In This Position (photo) / [UPDATED] My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by calliope(f): 10:30pm On May 30, 2016
kingsfield:

Pls, wiaz dat advice in d bible?
Pls mister, don't Ever quote me Again......
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Kemjay(m): 10:38pm On May 30, 2016
Vinshu:
I did not read the motherfvcking article but hell me see the title.

Is that a 3some? cheesy tongue

Me likey

What's 3some?
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by ShaqFu: 10:44pm On May 30, 2016
calliope:
Interesting...... The painful truth is your wife is a Bisexual which falls under the lgbt spectrum...... Things like this happens when the society choose to live in denial... And yet you Hypocrites claims it's unafrican :

Two choices :you give in or she cheats..
So, because of the instance of one wife, who wants adventure.. You chose to believe Nigerians are hypocrites. Wow! Nice reasoning...

You should know society is very aware of this, that's why society criminalize it.

And perhaps your two choices, should involved one more, that is, the husband decides to include his own friend in the game, I bet you'll call it an orgy then.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by minexpo(m): 10:47pm On May 30, 2016
Oga boss...just 2yrs of marriage u r complaining of childlessness.. wat abt dose dt av been married 4 10yrs still believing 4 a miracle?..have a hart 2 hart talk wit ha...and believe God
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Audray(f): 10:58pm On May 30, 2016
*chews popcorn* Dear Skaam...When ur done taking all these advice and u finally make a decision.please don't forget to give an update.
****Concerned Nairalander

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by kingsfield(m): 10:58pm On May 30, 2016
calliope:

Pls mister, don't Ever quote me Again......
Pls miss, if u dnt want to be quoted,dnt ever comment or reply a post again.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by calliope(f): 11:02pm On May 30, 2016
ShaqFu:
So, because of the instance of one wife, who wants adventure.. You chose to believe Nigerians are hypocrites. Wow! Nice reasoning...

You should know society is very aware of this, that's why society criminalize it.

And perhaps your two choices, should involved one more, that is, the husband decides to include his own friend in the game, I bet you'll call it an orgy then.
One wife you say? You just made me smile.... Keep deceiving yourselves, I don't want to E-argue with you....
The society criminalize it, doesn't make it go away, it only insight and breeds unstable and broken homes... Exposing d unborn to traumatic life experiences.... What if she insist on the three some and he sticks wit no, what happens, she leaves probably still go fvck d maid, one way or the other it repress social bias and progression, because the society has chosen to turn deaf and blind over this issues.. somebody gets hurts, somebody get discouraged to indulge in marriage for the fear of going through such experience.... No matter how hard the society tries it's lose.. deal with it smiley
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by ShaqFu: 11:17pm On May 30, 2016
calliope:

One wife you say? You just made me smile.... Keep deceiving yourselves, I don't want to E-argue with you....
The society criminalize it, doesn't make it go away, it only insight and breeds unstable and broken homes... Exposing d unborn to traumatic life experiences.... What if she insist on the three some and he sticks wit no, what happens, she leaves probably still go fvck d maid, one way or the other it repress social bias and progression, because the society has chosen to turn deaf and blind over this issues.. somebody gets hurts, somebody get discouraged to indulge in marriage for the fear of going through such experience.... No matter how hard the society tries it's lose.. deal with it smiley
On smile you shall when the time comes... There are many things that are frowned upon and its still here, so what you're preaching isn't a new thing. Its not today we've been seeing broken homes, and kids with trauma, its nothing new.

You should ask yourself, what if the husband tells her he wants his friend to come have sex with them? How would she feel about that? I guess you'd say the husband will go fuck_ his friend instead right? You still don't know guys double team on girls, the same way girls double team on guys... Its fun and adventure and most times, have nothing to do with what you're preaching.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Audray(f): 11:26pm On May 30, 2016
ShaqFu:
On smile you shall when the time comes... There are many things that are frowned upon and its still here, so what you're preaching isn't a new thing. Its not today we've been seeing broken homes, and kids with trauma, its nothing new.

You should ask yourself, what if the husband tells her he wants his friend to come have sex with them? How would she feel about that? I guess you'd say the husband will go fuck_ his friend instead right? You still don't know guys double team on girls, the same way girls double team on guys... Its fun and adventure and most times, have nothing to do with what you're preaching.
Now we don't know whether op's wife wants d maid because she's Bi or for d ordinary reason of "spicing up" their sex life. Let's say d OP manages to convince a friend to join d "adventure"and instead of freaking out,the wife likes it instead.Shouldnt d Guy be hurt that his wife is open to having sex with other persons (Male or female)that are not him?
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by calliope(f): 11:30pm On May 30, 2016
ShaqFu:

You don't get it? Or do you? He isn't Bisexual and from what he wrote up there, he can't indulge friends or anyone in d act, cos he is wired that way!! Else he wud outrightly seize this opportunity and explore grin... But can he say the for his woman... Nahh... We can't be Wat were not, no matter how circumstances present itself... It's that Simple..... smiley
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by ShaqFu: 11:34pm On May 30, 2016
calliope:

You don't get it? Or do you? He isn't Bisexual and from what he wrote up there, he can't indulge friends or anyone in d act, cos he is wired that way!! Else he wud outrightly seize this opportunity and explore grin... But can he say the for his woman... Nahh... We can't be Wat were not, no matter how circumstances present itself... It's that Simple..... smiley

Must one be bisexual before one engage in a menage a trois? The wife wanting the house maid to have sex with herself and her husband doesn't mean she's a lesbian.
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by ShaqFu: 11:37pm On May 30, 2016
Audray:
Now we don't know whether op's wife wants d maid because she's Bi or for d ordinary reason of "spicing up" their sex life. Let's say d OP manages to convince a friend to join d "adventure"and instead of freaking out,the wife likes it instead.Shouldnt d Guy be hurt that his wife is open to having sex with other persons (Male or female)that are not him?
Why should he be hurt, when he offered her the opportunity? Besides, if she starts having sex with others excluding her husband, then the husband can be hurt, but if he's still in the game, then game on.
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Audray(f): 11:40pm On May 30, 2016
calliope:

Hey Cal... wink
Don't stress urself tryin to explain stuff to some peeps THAT JUST DON'T GET IT alright?smiley

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by calliope(f): 11:43pm On May 30, 2016
Audray:
Hey Cal... wink
Don't stress urself tryin to explain stuff to some peeps THAT JUST DON'T GET IT alright?smiley
All Right smiley
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Vinshu(f): 11:46pm On May 30, 2016
Kemjay:

What's 3some?

Two females one male or two males one female.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Audray(f): 11:52pm On May 30, 2016
ShaqFu:
Why should he be hurt, when he offered her the opportunity? Besides, if she starts having sex with others excluding her husband, then the husband can be hurt, but if he's still in the game, then game on.
Weell...I think i'was tryin to say that: What if the Husband involves a friend for the sole reason of wanting the wife to lash out or react negatively but she does'nt and is rather accepting.He'd definately be unhappy even if he participates in the whole thing .I mean he'd have to watch his "Friend" and maid shag his wife. :p
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by ShaqFu: 11:54pm On May 30, 2016
SKAMM, you need to sit down and have a very lengthy talk with your wife concerning why she wants to include your housemaid in your sex life, as believed maRital sex life.
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by ShaqFu: 11:56pm On May 30, 2016
Audray:
Weell...I think i'was tryin to say that: What if the Husband involves a friend for the sole reason of wanting the wife to lash out or react negatively but she does'nt and is rather accepting.He'd definately be unhappy even if he participates in the whole thing .I mean he'd have to watch his "Friend" and maid shag his wife. :p
But then, if the husband is one of those douchebag husbands out there, you think he would care? As he would be shagging the house maid also.
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Audray(f): 12:02am On May 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
But then, if the husband is one of those douchebag husbands out there, you think he would care? As he would be shagging the house maid also.
Now that's the thing...Our dear OP seems not to be that kinda husband.You see how bothered and troubled he sounds cos of his wife's suggestion? I'don't think he'd want to do that talkless of enacting the scenarios we just painted. smiley
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by ShaqFu: 12:06am On May 31, 2016
Audray:
Now that's the thing...Our dear OP seems not to be that kinda husband.You see how bothered and troubled he sounds cos of his wife's suggestion? I'don't think he'd want to do that talkless of enacting the scenarios we just painted. smiley
And that's why I told him to have a talk with her. If he was me, I'd be happy I get to shag the housemaid, hell, I would even encourage her to bring some of her friends so we can shag them together, never forget, the more the merrier.

Peeps who married to bisexual females usually have the best of both worlds. grin grin
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by agohmamuda(m): 12:12am On May 31, 2016
Vinshu:

Two females one male or two males one female.

I still dont get. Two females one male or two males one female, in a class room or wat? So if am standing beside two ladies, is it also 3some?
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Audray(f): 12:21am On May 31, 2016
ShaqFu:
And that's why I told him to have a talk with her. If he was me, I'd be happy I get to shag the housemaid, hell, I would even encourage her to bring some of her friends so we can shag them together, never forget, the more the merrier.

Peeps who married to bisexual females usually have the best of both worlds. grin grin
LOL.Funny guy. Ok.So aside from the cool perk of satisfying urself with another woman Non discreetly and without fear of jeopardizing ur marriage...u wouldn't find it a bit weird as ur Wife(Whom u dated,shared vows with,chose to marry,dream to have kids with*don't mind me*) goes down on another chick(s) with a raging fiery lust that should be reserved for u,her "official" partner?! shocked
How da hell would y'all fair in a...er..."non bedmatic"situation? shocked
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Audray(f): 12:23am On May 31, 2016
agohmamuda:

I still dont get. Two females one male or two males one female, in a class room or wat? So if am standing beside two ladies, is it also 3some?
Exactly...Just stand btwn 2 ladies in a Classroom...and voila...A 3some!
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Vinshu(f): 12:28am On May 31, 2016
agohmamuda:

Three people having sexual intercourse.
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by calliope(f): 12:32am On May 31, 2016
Audray:
grin
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Nobody: 12:34am On May 31, 2016
ivyy:
Sit her down and you guys should have a talk. Cause you will accomplish absolutely nothing by ignoring your wife.

Communication is a necessity in every healthy relationship. Make an effort to understand what SHE really wants. If she confirms your fears, let her know you cannot cope with her DECISION and then you both can seek for a resolution to the problem.

BEAUTY and BRAIN.

THE CAP FITS YOU.
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by macaranta(m): 12:48am On May 31, 2016
Some really twisted sh#t...
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by ayaside(m): 1:36am On May 31, 2016
Well,there is a tendency someone is gonna have an external affair just to get a child.You better watch it. Enough said.
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by ayokellany: 1:37am On May 31, 2016
calliope:
Interesting...... The painful truth is your wife is a Bisexual which falls under the lgbt spectrum...... Things like this happens when the society choose to live in denial... And yet you Hypocrites claims it's unafrican :

Two choices :you give in or she cheats..

There's a third choice if you really can't live with it like I can't.
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by Nobody: 4:33am On May 31, 2016
SKAMM:
To tell you the truth her bodily features have never appealed to me before until all this started. I planned on being a devoted husband
Then be one
Women can be funny. You can start banging the maid then she will get angry and accuse you of cheating. When U remind her that it was her idea she will remind u that Ure the man, the decision maker and should have refused.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by agohmamuda(m): 6:02am On May 31, 2016
Audray:

Tnks. In that case, pls i want to have a 3some experience with you.
Re: My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. by agohmamuda(m): 6:14am On May 31, 2016
Vinshu:

Three people having sexual intercourse.

Tnks dear, now i know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos) / Nairaland Blind Date Competition / Why Do Girls Like Too Much Attention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.