Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work (1735 Views)

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / My Fiancee Forget Things Easily, Should I Go On With The Marriage? / Can Marriage Work Where The Woman Earns More Than Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by isiegbe(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2009
They where in love back in their secondary school. . They broke up because of distance. Now they regained contact again . He i really love her .His friend said she is too old for him. Now he can not really talk about his girl in the present of his friend
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by IFELEKE(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2009
isiegbe:

We where in love back in our secondary school. . We broke up because of distance. Now we regained contact again . But i really love her . My friend said she is too old for me. Now i can not really talk about my girl in the present of my friend

. . .You still need some growing up to do before you dabble into such.
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by touchmeder: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2009
isiegbe:

We where in love back in our secondary school. . We broke up because of distance. Now we regained contact again . But i really love her . My friend said she is too old for me. Now i can not really talk about my girl in the present of my friend

are u sure ready for this shit. i doubt it. what does ur friend have to do with this.
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by ebeen001: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2009
Hey friend,

The age difference is nt the issue, the issue is are you ready to get married and are you sure you are nt both into fantasy?

Is she also ready to respect you despite the age difference?

Remember lots of tins ve to fall into place b4 u go ahead.

You've lots of questions to ask and some issues to sort out with yourself.

The point is age is nt issue!!!!!!

THINK TWICE!!!!
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by Ben13: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2009
Let's grow up, pls.
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by isiegbe(m): 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2009
@IFELEKE Tanx but they are graduate now .They are both working
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by isiegbe(m): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2009
May be its just a number
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by nethacker(m): 9:33am On Aug 25, 2009
i dnt knw y all these youth still consider age discrepancy in mate selection. grin
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by AIRMARSHA: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2009
diffenatelly u still need some growing to do
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by isiegbe(m): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2009
How do you mean ? Pls explain
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by spikedcylinder: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2009
The way people flip around the word marriage these days ehn. . . .
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by nethacker(m): 9:47am On Aug 28, 2009
spikedcylinder:

The way people flip around the word marriage these days ehn. . . .
iTS BECOMING ALARMING NOW EHNNN shocked
me sef dey fear to marry grin
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by isiegbe(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2009
Guys i need a good n respons to this post not people that will sit at a corner to talk none sence

Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by spikedcylinder: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2009
So tey you post her picture.
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by Atreus(f): 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2009
Oh shit,'none sence'? Are you sure you're not still in sec. school?
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by isiegbe(m): 9:48am On Aug 29, 2009
@Utreus or what. Where in Nigeria did you see a secondary school class as a working class or what were you thinking when you said that . Like i said reasonable points not nonsence
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by Atreus(f): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2009
Ok. No more 'nonsence'.
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by isiegbe(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2009
Who on earth will ever believe who we are talking about here ?
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by oge4real(f): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2009
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by isiegbe(m): 1:55am On Sep 18, 2009
Will it be proper to who he is going to marry
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by CrazyMan(m): 7:08am On Sep 18, 2009
If the guy really loves the girl as stated here, then he should go along with her regardless of her age; he shouldn't be ashamed to present her before his friends, instead he should be proud of her.

I've seen lots and lots of marriages whereby the lady is much older than the guy, and they don't have any problems; so I see no reason why that of your friend should be any different.
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by AniLee(f): 7:14am On Sep 18, 2009
CrazyMan:

If the guy really loves the girl as stated here, then he should go along with her regardless of her age; he shouldn't be ashamed to present her before his friends, instead he should be proud of her.

I've seen lots and lots of marriages whereby the lady is much older than the guy, and they don't have any problems; so I see no reason why that of your friend should be any different.

Amen
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by isiegbe(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2009
But wait if de friends doesnt like her instead
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by galatico(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2009
Piece of shit!
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by frank317: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2009
@isiegbe
Whats really ur problem? what do u want to hear? You ask question like someone in primary school. what has friends got to do with marriage?

na friends go bang ur wife?
na friends live with ur wife for ur house?

I am just holding myself not to give u the greatest insult of ur life. if u are not ripe for marriage, then don marry.
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by whitelexi(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2009
frank3.16:

@isiegbe
Whats really your problem? what do u want to hear? You ask question like someone in primary school. what has friends got to do with marriage?

na friends go bang your wife?
na friends live with your wife for your house?

I am just holding myself not to give u the greatest insult of your life. if u are not ripe for marriage, then don marry.

Hehehe

Today, i knight u "my Prodigy" grin grin grin
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by isiegbe(m): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2009
May be you guys are rit but dont get me wrong , it was actually my friend not me, am only tryin to help him voice out his mind thats all
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by Khams: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2009
Ol boy, shine your eye. This one na secondary school infatuation and not love Gbam!! grin
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by mikesleek(m): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2009
@poster, my advice: take your babe to all your friends and draw up a bar chart on how many like her, you definately need to grow up. Take time to read your post. Do you think marriage is piece of cake?
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by isiegbe(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2009
Pls i need more reply on this topic. Let contribut to this topic
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by keyne(f): 2:19am On Nov 30, 2009
moi wldnt advice her to marry a younger man,cos the toll of birth and age wld soon come knocking,bt if she has tot abt it n weighed the pros and cons,she can go ahead.on a second tot,i dnt tink she shld marry dt guy,imagine,he is already ashamed of her,what of in 10yrs time?.i rest ma case.
Re: Just A Year Younger. Can The Marriage Work by isiegbe(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2009
Hello who is talking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Women Love Bad Guys? / If Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Breaks His Or Her Leg: / He Is On Hunger Strike Because Of Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.