Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,461 members, 7,846,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Us Better (Girls Edition) (79651 Views)

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Omotayor123(f): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
kaboninc:

When we talk of money, we do not refer to an absolute lack of it. But the sparing nature of it. Like I am not earning that much (the much I earn can comfortably take care of my needs, which also depend on what my needs are).

How much money do you think is required if I may ask
Enough to meet your needs.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by KingTom(m): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
danyel09:
KingTom Abeg pass me one keg of burukutu, I don land grin
only one leg grin I hear say Fulani boys kidnap you say you dey gbensh one of their daughters ba true shocked
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
safarigirl:
like I said, I'm a hybrid. Like a girl, I want to be called, like a guy, I don't want to be smothered with attention.

Once every two days is okay....last last, we take turns in calling each other

No baby, you're not a hybrid. You just think you are. You're a chick, a feminine baby and you act like one...just that you've not come to accept it.

And please note, guys, so long as there's red blood running through our veins want to, love to be smothered with attention and lots of it.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Omotayor123:
Enough to meet your needs.

Lol
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Twaci:
You have really done a great job here girl!

I am humbled by your intelligence, yours and every girl that contributed here.

Thanks smiley

Are you also going to claim that you're also a hybrid?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by BlessedFellow: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
optional1:

Cos dey refuse to take No 4 an answer.

Imagin a guy askin me out 4 8months now I said No to him but he refuse to go so i av no choice than to pity him nd give him force hope on me.

A No is a No 4 me but if u r too stubborn to take dat No i wil use u as my handbag oooo.

Chai! Some guys believe things can change so they don't mind hanging around for months or years. I have also heard of cases when the girl said no at first but later changed her stance after the guy showed his resilience/seriousness.

The first time my mate met his wife she gave him a "no" because she had someone else. However, my buddy was able to convince her he was better than the guy. They are married now.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
optional1:

Imagin a guy askin me out 4 8months now I said No to him but he refuse to go so i av no choice than to pity him nd give him force hope on me.

A No is a No 4 me but if u r too stubborn to take dat No i wil use u as my handbag oooo.

Lol

Continue giving false hope while you chop the goodies that come with it. If your no is indeed a no, why not stick to it?

You wan chop and clean mouth. Name the day him go remember you
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by buharisbae(f): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
pbs4real:
My questn is this,why is it that when u woo a gal and she says she aint interested cos u guyz aint in the same league bt i noticed sumtin,if the dude dozn't gives up and mayb continue to pester her getting her diff stuffs,the gal wld latr start developing a soft spot for the dude and b4 u knew it,she falls for the same dude, she told her friends she can never date. .now my questn is this, wat happen to the"we ain't in the same league tin" why the sudden change of mind?

cc:twaci,omotayor123,ivvy,sandoski,buharisbae,irerony.

u supposed understand say na forming nau!

we'll do anything to make us look hard to get (some girls tho). buh in my case its diff!

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by esejessy(f): 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Rexhenrex:
[b]i have been looking forward to this kind of opportunity..
1,she says am too official what does it mean pls?

2,how do i get to tell a lady i want a relationship without sex without her leaving me? Av got 3 ruined ones

3,my present bae says am too innocent for her,what kinda of bad boy trait do girls like or want in a guy...

Thanks pls i need answers[/b]twaci,juhan,esejessy,sinaj,mimzy,refiner,dollyjoy,mathematical,hisduchess,optional1.
my dear the only person DAT will value you is a decent girl.I will advice u to pray for one.some girls out there are dying to meet ur kind.

2 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Twaci(f): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
kaboninc:

Are you also going to claim that you're also a hybrid?
No, I am female cheesy
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by timsonpreye(m): 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
How do u soppose a shy guy should approach a gal
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by mzhorlah(f): 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
BlessedFellow:

Chai! Some guys believe things can change so they don't mind hanging around for months or years. I have also heard of cases when the girl said no at first but later changed her stance after the guy showed his resilience/seriousness.

The first time my mate met his wife she gave him a "no" because she had someone else. However, my buddy was able to convince her he was better than the guy. They are married now.

I fail to understand y guys behave like that..a guy once asked us to be going out,i said no cuz i have a bf and he was like he can be a side buddy....if i don that kinda guy to maga now,dy will say girls r wicked

Our generation tho
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by JoeCutie(m): 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
sosa993:

before I answer your question I'll love to know your tribe
Insofar as you or this isn't going to spark any form of tribal war, cos apparently, that's not how I operate, I'd oblige you. I'm Igbo. So...ma'am? smiley

4 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by mzhorlah(f): 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
timsonpreye:
How do u soppose a shy guy should approach a gal
i personally assume shy guys as cowards and sumone who aint serious....for wat rsn will u like a girl and not tell her ur feelings.

A shy guy should get out of his coyness and say his mind afterall a no is a no and a yes is a yes
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by mzhorlah(f): 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
JoeCutie:
Insofar as you or this isn't going to spark any form of tribal war, cos apparently, that's not how I operate, I'd oblige you. I'm Igbo. So...ma'am? smiley
na dz kind thread u go meet JoeCutie
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by JoeCutie(m): 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
mzhorlah:
na dz kind thread u go meet JoeCutie
What kinda thread again?

3 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Penboy: 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
mzhorlah:
i personally assume shy guys as cowards and sumone who aint serious....for wat rsn will u like a girl and not tell her ur feelings.

A shy guy should get out of his coyness and say his mind afterall a no is a no and a yes is a yes

abaa!!!
this is harsh nah!
can't you say something soothing atleast??
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Youngpo413: 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
ivyy:

From my perspective, when girl is truly in love and a guy is truly inlove, the guy always loves more cheesy cheesy
lust more rather... Nothing like love.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by kaboninc(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Twaci:
No, I am female cheesy

I thought as much
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by cherryice(f): 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
zicoraads:
Cherryice undecided
Any question for me? undecided grin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by RoyalBlak007: 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
one more

question...
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by mzhorlah(f): 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Penboy:

abaa!!!
this is harsh nah!
can't you say something soothing atleast??
am sorry if its harsh...i just like bin plain
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by naijaboiy: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Odunharry:

Haba.. honestly im enjoying every bit of the thread..
Only quoted what naijab oiy said which is partly true..
It's true na! cheesy Their answers will be quite sentimental.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Emodeee: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Twaci, you did not answer my question.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by pbs4real(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
buharisbae:

u supposed understand say na forming nau!

we'll do anything to make us look hard to get (some girls tho). buh in my case its diff!
so u mean u won't stress me?smiley
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by pbs4real(m): 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
One last questn:I noticed my ex is always jealous whenever i mention my mum first in anytin like she's begin to see her like one rival. . . .cc: cherryice ,buharisbae do u galz get jealous @ tyms wenever ur bf gets sometin for his mum and mayb that day u ask of sumtin 4rm him, he said he dozn't have. . . .pls share cos as for me nobody fit be like mumsy.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Emodeee: 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
optional1:

Why would i chase you for eight months? When you are not lanicky.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by buharisbae(f): 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
pbs4real:
so u mean u won't stress me?smiley
Lol what I mean is when I say ure not my type that's final

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by buharisbae(f): 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
pbs4real:
One last questn:I noticed my ex is always jealous whenever i mention my mum first in anytin like she's begin to see her like one rival. . . .cc: cherryice ,buharisbae do u galz get jealous @ tyms wenever ur bf gets sometin for his mum and mayb that day u ask of sumtin 4rm him, he said he dozn't have. . . .pls share cos as for me nobody fit be like mumsy.

Lol every girl wanna b d first in their mans life so its okay to get jealous at time buh not too much

yeah ur gf sees her as her rival bcuz she prolly feel insecure that u love ur mom than her so its normal to an extent
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by safarigirl(f): 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
kaboninc:

No baby, you're not a hybrid. You just think you are. You're a chick, a feminine baby and you act like one...just that you've not come to accept it.

And please note, guys, so long as there's red blood running through our veins want to, love to be smothered with attention and lots of it.
guysbare the real babies. Cranky when the woman in your life has to share her attention between you anba child, want to be fed and waited on, want to be told their awesome even when they're at their worst.

Bro, if I tell you everything guys want, you'll be amazed.

I know men more than I know my own self and that's why I can't get one.

Lucky for you, you don't know me. You just know what you see on the internet and you assume you've seen it all after reading about 16 of over a thousand posts.

The people who know me, who converse with me on a daily basis and who have duly, tagged me a hybrid, will disagree greatly with you.

That's why they KNOW me....and you're just taking blind shots hoping you hit a target wink

Good night bro
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by shulamitewoman(f): 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
Smellymouth:

Yeah I do grin cheesy

good boy..
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by M2dX(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (46) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel / Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.