Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Us Better (Girls Edition) (79286 Views)

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
Twaci

Twaaaaaaaaaa - ci

el Esperanto un Twaci heiburger

My question is, how many licks does it take till u get to the center of the...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ivyy(f): 12:01am On Jun 09, 2016
kuchikau:

Hello!

There is this girl in my church at choba portharcourt. I have feelings for her and i believe she has feelings for me too. But am afraid to approach her because she might say NO (which will bruise my EGO) and if i persist she might view me as one desperate love seeking guy and her respect for me may vanish.(we have a lot of eye contacts during services, exchange numbers but she is not the out going type and does not visit a guy.

Pls whats your advice?

Hey dear, sorry I'm just seeing this. I'd be back tomorrow with a proper advise. smiley
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by khiaa(f): 3:34am On Jun 09, 2016
Alezy:
Oh i didn't kw u have a new one, called the old one and it went into voice mail after several rings.

how do u get it to me now?

If you have the same number I will call or text you
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 09, 2016
jenigurl:

Yeah, kinda new to this website, joined long ago but found it way too boring. Hadly stay in naija so this is more of a keeping in touch with home thing

You hardly stay in naija;who ask you
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 09, 2016
sauceny:

You hardly stay in naija;who ask you
See who wants attention? undecided
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ivyy(f): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2016
kuchikau:

Hello!

There is this girl in my church at choba portharcourt. I have feelings for her and i believe she has feelings for me too. But am afraid to approach her because she might say NO (which will bruise my EGO) and if i persist she might view me as one desperate love seeking guy and her respect for me may vanish.(we have a lot of eye contacts during services, exchange numbers but she is not the out going type and does not visit a guy.

Pls whats your advice?

If you think she likes you, what are you waiting for Why not approach her first? You can never know what the outcome will be until you make an effort.

However, if it's rejection, then you can try the "persistence tactic". By persistence, I don't mean bugging and stalking. You could find a way to be in her life and somehow over time, make her understand what you really feel for her.

The downside is, you will need to be patient and it could still not end up in your favour. tongue

Go make your feelings known though. Don't be scared of rejection cause it will only make you stronger grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Alezy(m): 8:20am On Jun 09, 2016
khiaa:

If you have the same number I will call or text you
Oh yes av got same number. just call or text.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by khiaa(f): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Alezy:
Oh yes av got same number. just call or text.

OK smiley
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2016
jenigurl:

See who wants attention? undecided

Well,you've given it to me

But am no soldier to stand at one.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by oscar039(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2016
is it advisable for a guy to ask a girl out in the morning, like you're going to work and you see think fine.chick too.also going to work. is it advisable for a guy to work up to her and pour out those lines

what are the lines(Words) I supposed to that will get her attention in.that same morning cos you know some girl can be like "it too early for this can't u see am going to work "
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by letsbet(m): 11:13am On Jun 09, 2016
ivyy:

If you think she likes you, what are you waiting for Why not approach her first? You can never know what the outcome will be until you make an effort.

However, if it's rejection, then you can try the "persistence tactic". By persistence, I don't mean bugging and stalking. You could find a way to be in her life and somehow over time, make her understand what you really feel for her.

The downside is, you will need to be patient and it could still not end up in your favour. tongue

Go make your feelings known though. Don't be scared of rejection cause it will only make you stronger grin

I beg to differ! being persistent and patient hoping with time a girl might change her mind and choose to love you is the number requirement for ending up in the dreaded "friend-zone". This things don't work out like the movies.

2 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ivyy(f): 11:15am On Jun 09, 2016
letsbet:

I beg to differ! being persistent and patient hoping with time a girl might change her mind and choose to love you is the number requirement for ending up in the dreaded "friend-zone". This things don't work out like the movies.
It's different. You don't have to be in the friend-one if you don't want to

2 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Drknocks(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
ivyy:

It's different. You don't have to be in the friend-one if you don't want to
could u dwell more on this ?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by MrImole: 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
Twaci:
Your issue is...complicated.

So, she has accepted you but you are on probation... Probation which included rules like "dont drink". And u broke it...

Here what I will say, good job! cheesy

I know a lot of feminists will hate what I am about to say, but its the truth. Never give a lady the upper hand when laying foundations of a relationship. She can't handle so much power and in time, will probably turn into a thing of just herself.

Another truth here is that, the lady may not actually be in love with you, but she likes u. That I know.

So here's what you do, set up another date. Apologize ( dont grovel, just apologise) for drinking the last time (so that she would listen). Don't drink this time. Then be open. Tell her how you feel in that probation state and how uncomfortable it is. Remind her you are human and can not wait for long for an approval. Tell her she has to make a decision soonest.

She might throw in the "if-you-care-about-me-you-will-wait..." card, ignore it and stand on your proposition. Be a man.

Let the relationship start on your terms not hers.

Am I making sense here?

If it won't be too much to ask, can we talk please?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by unapapadeycraze: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2016
1. Do ladies like big dick? Can big dick make a lady to want to have sex with a guy? if she sees his big dick while the guy is sporting a boxer, would it trigger her to want to seduce the guy? Do you like big dick? Be sincere.

2. Between f.e..ll..a..ti..o and dick, which do ladies prefer? I think f..e...l..la..ti..o makes them reach orgasm faster. If you have had any experience, share it with us. Don't be shy. Since you said you don't like a no sex relationship, you must have engaged in all these wild sex.

Cc: twaci.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
UyiIredia:
What's the best way to approach a girl ? Nice idea you had by the way.

Girls are the wrong people to ask anything concerning them...

3 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by JonSnow(m): 1:23am On Jun 27, 2016
Most Nigerian ladies are hypocrites when it comes to bedmatics.. Discuss

Cc: twaci, ivvy, sinaj etc
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ashewoboy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
Is it right to send your nudes to your partner?

Cc: twaci laveda lanicky safarigirl.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by lanicky(f): 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
ashewoboy:
Is it right to send your nudes to your partner?

Cc: tw.aci
la.veda
l.anicky
safa.rigirl.

In my opinion... It's not right.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ashewoboy(m): 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
lanicky:

In my opinion... It's not right.

why? What if he requests for it?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by lanicky(f): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2016
ashewoboy:

why? What if he requests for it?

Why would he request for my nude pics?
We're talking bout BF here..not husby. Remember, the term Bf can be temporal...

Well, I can't send my nude pics to no guy..no matter how much I love him.. Fvck love! What if things don't work out the way I planned... What if anything go wrong.. What if he's not the person I thought he was... And what if he, outta stupidity or carelessness shares the pics with his friends and it goes viral on the internet?

Who would you blame? Me off course.

So...NO. I can't share that kinda pics with my bf.

2 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Olasco93: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
A girl that really isn't interested in your money or material things, what are the things I should be doing to express my love and affections for her, things that would make her be convinced that I really love her?
twaci
lanicky
ivyy
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by DanielGb(m): 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
safarigirl:
personally, I don't think men and women should be equal. I'm all for women empowerment, but I don't subscribe to that gender equality BS.

There's a reason why God put Adam on earth first and Eve was just the after-thought

My 2cent goes to you. You understand the genesis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Bizibi(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2016
safarigirl:
money will always be a factor...but, how much money? That's the question.

I personally wouldn't want to be with a guy with too much money, or too little. Moderation is key for me, enough to have a good time when necessary, enough to invest.

I'm very particular about a guy who knows what he wants to do with his life, so if he's not spending it on me, I want to be sure he's investing his money on his future. Money is key, but it needs to be put in all the right places.

I don't want a guy that splurges on me, but I can't find an impact the money is making in his life. It pisses me off to see a man wasting his money on a girl when his future isn't secure
the best reply.....haven't gotten one that think like that.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by lanicky(f): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
Olasco93:
A girl that really isn't interested in your money or material things, what are the things I should be doing to express my love and affections for her, things that would make her be convinced that I really love her?
t.waci
l.anicky
i.vyy

Hmmmmmm... Woa, great question.

You must do everything in your power to always make her happy. She needs to be adored, sorry if you can't do that. But girls who'll love you for what you are and not for what you have are rare my brother.
So if you come across such gal... Don't you ever break her heart... Try to bring out the best in her.

You must not loose her.... But if you can't love her the way she loves you, then pls...don't waste her time. Pls.

Time doesn't repeat itself. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by DanielGb(m): 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
optional1:

We are not asking to b equal with d responsbilities of marriage we are only asking for equal right in d society, we should b given respect in d society, give us d same right u give to men cos without women i dont think there wil b men.

Marriage is an avenue to breed family. Families makes the society. The family affect the society and in return the society affect the family.

Get that.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ashewoboy(m): 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
lanicky:

Well, I can't send my nude pics to no guy..no matter how much I love him.. Fvck love! What if things don't work out the way I planned... What if anything go wrong.. What if he's not the person I thought he was... And what if he, outta stupidity or carelessness shares the pics with his friends and it goes viral on the internet?

you won't put your face na, just your juicy boobs. He just wanna feel good with your nudes na. You can give him sex buh you can't send him nudes? That's hypocrisy.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by lanicky(f): 7:29am On Oct 20, 2016
ashewoboy:

you won't put your face na, just your juicy boobs. He just wanna feel good with your nudes na. You can give him sex buh you can't send him nudes? That's hypocrisy.

Shouldn't have waste my time answering you... I forgot you are perv*** tongue

Go use your drugs.. You were normal yesterday undecided
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Zedoo(m): 7:35am On Oct 20, 2016
lanicky:

Have you ever been in love

You no go even know when you do am....
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Zedoo(m): 7:46am On Oct 20, 2016
One question...

Please....

1. Why will a gurl ask "where are we going, when you just kissed her without talk of relationship.

2. How long does a gurl's crush trully last....? Because I have seen gurls refuse to let go of man crush even after 10years ( some of these ladies are married o) but once d crush comes around....something fishy starts happening again.....

3. When a gurl really loves a guy is marriage the "biggest" thing he can do for her
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ashewoboy(m): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2016
lanicky:

Shouldn't have waste my time answering you... I forgot you are perv*** tongue

Go use your drugs.. You were normal yesterday undecided

i wasn't talking to you personally, i was talking to the lady who can't send nudes to her guy buh can have sex with him. Sheeee you dey have sex with your guy ni? That's hypocrisy. Why you con dey take am personal?

Lanicky dey vex. You know i wan make you my girlfriend and i go like make you send me your nudes during our relationship.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by lanicky(f): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2016
Zedoo:

Have you ever been in love

You no go even know when you do am....

Yes.. I had been in love once. And I didn't do that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (46) (Reply)

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.