Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) - Romance (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Us Better (Girls Edition) (79273 Views)

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Zedoo(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
lanicky:

Yes.. I had been in love once. And I didn't do that.

You either didn't fall deep enough or dude was too scared to ask or ddnt ask at all... One of the above....
No?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by lanicky(f): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
Zedoo:

You either didn't fall deep enough or dude was too scared to ask or ddnt ask at all... One of the above....
No?

I fell so deep like I had never done before.. I almost sent it though, but I guess the angel in charge of my senses was on duty that day, so he stopped me from making such a mistake. tongue

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ashewoboy(m): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lanicky, fvck you.

What have you achieved as miss nairaland?

On a real, can you give your guy a bl..ow.. Job? Mehn, e be like say guys dey enjoy b.l.o..w job pass sex with condom. Na wetin one of my guy tell me be dat. Me i be virgin, i nvr bang any girl.

Cc: twaci

laveda

safarigirl
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Gyrados: 3:12am On Oct 21, 2016
1)What's the deal with you girls...One on one covos at home, she can make a nigga go deaf(literally)...In the street, clearly trying to avoid me whilst smiling...On the phone/chats...holds a convo but gives stupid lame monosyllabic words (k, lol, hmmm)...And she obviously likes me...Even asked me if I did (I complimented her shoes and changed the convo to herself...I like her but this chameleon stuff is a turnoff for me)...
2)Is it advisable to buy a birthday gift for the above girl that you just met less than a month ago...
3)Is the above type of girl really worth the time?...Cus its the one thing I don't have now....
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by faruz: 4:36am On Oct 21, 2016
smiley cheesy
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Presh900(m): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2016
why the fùck do you guys act hostile to a guy you love, i mean everybody knows that you have a crush on the guy even your friends buh you now keep a long face when you see him, you hiss when he passes, and just shun him. Why ?? Cc: Lanicky, Laveda, Twaci

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by makazona(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2016
Why is that any girl/lady that my fiancee sees around me, becomes a suspect.
Whether you are a customer o, neighbourhood friend o, church friend o etc
As far as you are a woman, she believes that something romantic is going on.
FYI, i dont cheat on her.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by noblekel: 8:33am On Oct 21, 2016
cool thread I must commend; I have a case I wish for a candid opinion;
There is dis girl in my neighborhood dat have caught my attraction & admiration! One morning I had d opportunity to talk to her I just asked of her name told her mine (acquaintance), dat was all; but since then I haven't had d opportunity to meet with her one on one! My question now is when d opportunity present itself should I tell her straightforward of my likeness for her! It is proper considering d fact we haven't yet have dat close rapport!
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ashewoboy(m): 8:50am On Oct 21, 2016
noblekel:
There is dis girl in my neighborhood dat have caught my attraction & admiration! One morning I had d opportunity to talk to her I just asked of her name told her mine (acquaintance), dat was all; but since then I haven't had d opportunity to meet with her one on one! My question now is when d opportunity present itself should I tell her straightforward of my likeness for her! It is proper considering d fact we haven't yet have dat close rapport!

lanicky, wetin dey worry you? Oya come here and proffer answers to all these relationship question.

My opinion: just tell her straight forward. Another guy fit dey bang her like dat, you dey do gentle guy. Another guy fit hijack her before you summon the courage to tell her. So, there is no time to waste time.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Laveda(f): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2016
Presh900:
why the fùck do you guys act hostile to a guy you love, i mean everybody knows that you have a crush on the guy even your friends buh you now keep a long face when you see him, you hiss when he passes, and just shun him. Why ?? Cc: Lanicky, Laveda, Twaci

grin I don't do this, but I think they do that not to come off as 'cheap'

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Presh900(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:

Don't you think thats just discouraging the guy, i mean, who wants to talk to sm1 who hisses when he passes??
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by lanicky(f): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2016
Presh900:

Well, the question should be: why do some gals act hostile to the guy they love?

You can't generalize all girls; some girls treat guys differently than others.

Now to your question:
Some gals act hostile to their crush because:

1. She's playing hard-to-get (the wrong way):

I acted like this sometime ago. There was this I had a crush on here, so we started chatting off Nl... I put on some foolish ego and boom! I blew the whole thing off. And I landed in the friend zone. grin lol. Well, he didn't know I had a crush on him... But I've learnt my lesson.

2. Check yourself:
You might have hurt her feelings unknowingly or knowingly.
Sometimes, some guys play hard to get too, especially the handsome one. So when you start acting like a VIP around a gal that has a crush on you... Trust me she'll take offence, and act weird around you.

3. She may be hostile naturally or maybe she's not the smiling-cheery one. Although, beneath that mask of scowl, lies a cheerful lady with a weird humor.
She might just be waiting for you to take the first step. wink

5. Her hostility might be a defense mechanism to keep her away from vulnerability. Female ego you may say... She doesn't want you to see her as a cheap girl.
I wouldn't like that myself. tongue

Gyrados, check if this answer will help.

ashewoboy.. Your username na China made tongue

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Laveda(f): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2016
Presh900:
Don't you think thats just discouraging the guy, i mean, who wants to talk to sm1 who hisses when he passes??
It would, he's human too if I'm treated like that I'd feel very bad.
I don't think a matured lady can do that anyways, I know we should front for that guy, but it should have limits and not going extreme..
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ashewoboy(m): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2016
@lanicky, China made? Dem get ashewo for china? Nigeria made joorh.

Advice that guy wey i quote na. Btw, you no wan reply my message, wetin dey worry you?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by lanicky(f): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2016
makazona:
Why is that any girl/lady that my fiancee sees around me, becomes a suspect.

Whether you are a customer o, neighbourhood friend o, church friend o etc

As far as you are a woman, she believes that something romantic is going on.

FYI, i dont cheat on her.

Chronic insecurity.. Hmmm.

You need to change her orientation about you.

Maybe she felt hurt or let down in the previous relationship. So, it takes Lotta hardwork and determination to overcome insecurity in a new relationship.

OR

Maybe you're the handsome type and she's afraid of losing you to some other girls... Or maybe she's suffering from inferiority complex, cos of your status or the status of ladies around you.

Try to make her understand.. Let her know you love her the way she is... When you're in a public place or around those ladies that scare her.. Try to display some affection towards her... It may be a simple gesture.
By doing this... you're showing her how much she meant to you.

Like I said earlier, it takes Lotta hardwork. You have to help her overcome doubt..
Insecurity can destroy a great relationship if care is not taking.

The best solution... Lmao.. Just put her in the family way or get married to her ASAP gringrin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by lanicky(f): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2016
noblekel:

It depends on the kind of lady she is.. I don't think it's safe to tell her your mind as soon as you see her.
Don't you think it's too early? You don't even know the kinda lady she is.

The next time you see her, tell her you would like to be her friend. If she accept.. Then you'll get the chance to know her better.

You know, great couple were once best friends.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by lanicky(f): 10:49am On Oct 21, 2016
ashewoboy:
@lanicky, China made? Dem get ashewo for china? Nigeria made joorh.

Advice that guy wey i quote na. Btw, you no wan reply my message, wetin dey worry you?

I don answer am sir... I hope I'm free.

If I don't get a mention, I'm afraid I won't be able to answer some questions here.

Lol.. Change your username first...then I'll reply your messages. tongue
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by ashewoboy(m): 11:03am On Oct 21, 2016
lanicky:

I don answer am sir... I hope I'm free.

If I don't get a mention, I'm afraid I won't be able to answer some questions here.

Lol.. Change your username first...then I'll reply your messages. tongue

na now you just dey achieve something as miss nairalandcheesy. See all those exceptional advice wey you dey give, mehn, this girl is sagacious. I love youcheesy. I told you that before, haven't i?

How is that possible? Be nice na.

If it was possible, what would you like me to change it to?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by chronique(m): 11:05am On Oct 21, 2016
Madam,that's not the spelling of "chronic" o. What exactly are you trying to do?
lanicky:

Chronique insecurity.. Hmmm.

You need to change her orientation about you.

Maybe she felt hurt or let down in the previous relationship. So, it takes Lotta hardwork and determination to overcome insecurity in a new relationship.

OR

Maybe you're the handsome type and she's afraid of losing you to some other girls... Or maybe she's suffering from inferiority complex, cos of your status or the status of ladies around you.

Try to make her understand.. Let her know you love her the way she is... When you're in a public place or around those ladies that scare her.. Try to display some affection towards her... It may be a simple gesture.
By doing this... you're showing her how much she meant to you.

Like I said earlier, it takes Lotta hardwork. You have to help her overcome doubt..
Insecurity can destroying a great relationship if care is not taking.

The best solution... Lmao.. Just put her in the family way or get married to her ASAP gringrin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Warhawk(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2016
Laveda:

Laveda:

It would, he's human too if I'm treated like that I'd feel very bad.
I don't think a matured lady can do that anyways, I know we should front for that guy, but it should have limits and not going extreme..
Laveda:

''''thanks
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Warhawk(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2016
lanicky:

Well, the question should be: why do some gals act hostile to the guy they love?

You can't generalize all girls; some girls treat guys differently than others.

Now to your question:
Some gals act hostile to their crush because:

1. She's playing hard-to-get (the wrong way):

I acted like this sometime ago. There was this I had a crush on here, so we started chatting off Nl... I put on some foolish ego and boom! I blew the whole thing off. And I landed in the friend zone. grin lol. Well, he didn't know I had a crush on him... But I've learnt my lesson.

2. Check yourself:
You might have hurt her feelings unknowingly or knowingly.
Sometimes, some guys play hard to get too, especially the handsome one. So when you start acting like a VIP around a gal that has a crush on you... Trust me she'll take offence, and act weird around you.

3. She may be hostile naturally or maybe she's not the smiling-cheery one. Although, beneath that mask of scowl, lies a cheerful lady with a weird humor.
She might just be waiting for you to take the first step. wink

5. Her hostility might be a defense mechanism to keep her away from vulnerability. Female ego you may say... She doesn't want you to see her as a cheap girl.
I wouldn't like that myself. tongue

Gyrados, check if this answer will help.

ashewoboy.. Your username na China made tongue

"""thanks
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by imperialQueen(f): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2016
ooooooooh God!...

*wia is my Pam??

*this show must nat pass me by!*
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by lanicky(f): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
chronique:
Madam,that's not the spelling of "chronic" o. What exactly are you trying to do?

Lol
. sorry, I use that often on WhatsApp when chatting with my frnds... Didn't know someone goes by that name here.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by lanicky(f): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Warhawk:
"""thanks

Anytime smiley
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by lanicky(f): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
imperialQueen:
ooooooooh God!...

*wia is my Pam??

*this show must nat pass me by!*

Lol.. This is not a show grin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by lanicky(f): 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
ashewoboy:

na now you just dey achieve something as miss nairalandcheesy. See all those exceptional advice wey you dey give, mehn, this girl is sagacious. I love youcheesy. I told you that before, haven't i?

How is that possible? Be nice na.

If it was possible, what would you like me to change it to?

Awwwww... I'm blushing embarassed
Hehehe.. Thanks.

It's possible.. Ashewoboy is not a good nick undecided

Anything...something descent. tongue
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by imperialQueen(f): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
lanicky:

Lol.. This is not a show grin

lol...hmmmmm
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by akaahs(m): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
Me nd my gf hv been having problem in our relationship, the recent one I'm the cause which result to argument because of this she ask for break. I have ask for forgiveness and appolize 3 tmxs but she still insist on the break. This is 1 month plus she has not call me or text me, should i forget about her nd move on or should i still give her time?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by calmG(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
akaahs:
Me nd my gf hv been having problem in our relationship, the recent one I'm the cause which result to argument because of this she ask for break. I have ask for forgiveness and appolize 3 tmxs but she still insist on the break. This is 1 month plus she has not call me or text me, should i forget about her nd move on or should i still give her time?
Dude u F'ed up...
you don't apologise to a lady more than once & when u do, do it like you don't mean it...Bobo to answer your question if u want her act as if u don't I bet u you'll get her back. Ironical ryt?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by lanicky(f): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
imperialQueen:

lol...hmmmmm

You can learn though smiley
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by PARAHH(f): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
akaahs:
over a month? .. well as ladies we kinda like it when a guy shows remorse for anything gone wrong while basking in the glory of this seemin victory we tend to forget that we're over doing it... Well call her up, initiate a chat ask her what she wants if she really wants to breakup then you move on
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by imperialQueen(f): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
lanicky:

You can learn though smiley

oh yeah!.. m learning already

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / 5 Type Of Girls That Guys Should Avoid +Picture (Playa Guide) / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.