Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics (56716 Views)

Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria / Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by johnsonpolice: 12:41am On Jun 04, 2016
Profkomolafe:
grin we go soon know actor and boss
buhari over to you give you boys order to kill all of them.this people own dont too much.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Mendelssohn(m): 1:03am On Jun 04, 2016
banky1985:

Your popsi na mad man. You think there is a war and I would coward out. F**k that. I'd be d 1st to land in Naija. First eliminate the f**kers that hide under the disguise of Igbos and do not want to support our cause. Cos during war u don't want any betrayals. Then I would happily proceed to eliminating the North; or f**k still, imma die trying and take as much f**king northerners with me out on my way from this earth... But judging from ur tone, you'd be the 1st betraying Igbo imma kill.papa

Igbo boy till I die.... I have promised myself that before I die I MUST watch northern Nigeria burn for all they have done. ...

This guy is a complete mad man. If to say na naija him dey now, na inside oja oba him for dey cool off. So u dey Yankee dey blow trash for here say u wan bomb North abi wetin I dey read? Sebi na d liver wey u get no make u join your papa, Nnamdi kanu for d struggle since all these days, wey u prefer to dey wash toilet for dem oyinbos abi?

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Mendelssohn(m): 1:23am On Jun 04, 2016
basadenet:
Despite the warning from NDA that they will launch a missile that will shook the entire Nigeria, yet the Mumu Presido still have the gout to send more troops to the volatile region. I pity those soldiers and their families. Launching of Missiles in Africa>>>>lets wait and see.

Shook = shake
Gout = guts.
So who's the mumu here?

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by akigbemaru: 1:46am On Jun 04, 2016
Correct

To a man who has only hammer in his toolkit, all problems look like nails.
This government is led by a tactless and undiplomatic soldier, hence the only solution he knows is to deploy soldiers, fighterjets, gunboats and all forms of weapon.
i'M GETTING SICK OF THE NDA and their guerilla warfare anyways
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 04, 2016
kozmokaz:
sending in fighter jet into the Niger delta won't yield any result !!

wat are dey going to bomb?

innocent villages \ communities or pipe lines?

I think d avengers won't b that stupid to b staying together in the creek ...

dey obviously have cells (strike groups ) ... the military only options now s dialogue and intel gathering

The aged jets can offer:

1) Moral support to the ground troops

2) Oversight for the ground troops

3) Speed of operation in the theatre.

Just some thoughts.

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Kaira333: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2016
Mendelssohn:

.....just as "Jonathan's siblings" stopped the offensive after he called them to order right?
Na u sabi
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Syjibrin(f): 10:31am On Jun 04, 2016
Slymonster:
Good one...am from Niger delta,delta precisely and I say never dialogue with terrorist or militants like they call there self because in a long run,more will come out as far as the others have benefitted from it by becoming so rich that some now have university outside this country,then receive more money doing nothing monthly and business all around claiming they were fighting for the good and development of there land which never happened(The criminals will be like why would i go and steal when I can terrorise this country and get amnesty and huge money for settlement like the others did)..All this people need proper orientation and then the security need good security intelligence with the community just like the jtf are doing in the north east.The federal government for me has never been our problem but the governors and leaders we have over there who enrich there self and doing nothing.People of delta prefer ibori to the former governor emmanuel uduagan because he did absolutely nothing(can you imagine such rubbish).YES WE need the federal government to do the basic needs like lights etc but how we going to get there when we keep blowing up everything.Face your attention on your governors who keep looting and got no ideas.Bayelsa with 8 local government and huge allocation but nothing to show for it,not even a tourist attraction that will make people trip in there.smh

Let the federal government give this avengers and other amnesty like they did before and SEE IF ME AND MY GOONS WILL NOT COME OUT AND START OUR OWN...God punish all of them
guy i did not knw you i have been reading people comment i have never seen reasonable citizen like u when u said u Are from delta State i first doubt by viewing your profile before i saw Location benin. May God bless u for this truth even me if FG dare give them armnesty i will for my own group what kind of Rubbish is that
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Souljaboi1: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Never Again !

Also the L-39 Albatross team have been engaged in long training flights over the city of Kano.

Before now, it was just short sorties. Now it long range formation fight which extend till late in the evening.

2 C-130 also took off from the Air Base few days back. Their cargo and location suggest South-South.

Lets sit back and watch how the game plays out, but I surely don't want to be in the shoes of the NDA right now.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Britboy(m): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Souljaboi1:
Never Again !

Also the L-39 Albatross team have been engaged in long training flights over the city of Kano.

Before now, it was just short sorties. Now it long range formation fight which extend till late in the evening.

2 C-130 also took off from the Air Base few days back. Their cargo and location suggest South-South.

Lets sit back and watch how the game plays out, but I surely don't want to be in the shoes of the NDA right now.

Serious question...what and who exactly are they going to bomb?
The innocent unarmed civilians, or the unseen NDA?
You guys shouldn't forget, this is not a conventional warfare.
Of what use is it really, to fly all sorts of sorties, without genuine targets?
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:42am On Jun 05, 2016
Britboy:

Serious question...what and who exactly are they going to bomb?
The innocent unarmed civilians, or the unseen NDA?
You guys shouldn't forget, this is not a conventional warfare.
Of what use is it really, to fly all sorts of sorties, without genuine targets?
And you think they don't have targets? You just sit back and enjoy this movie.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Britboy(m): 7:06am On Jun 05, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
And you think they don't have targets? You just sit back and enjoy this movie.
Not a matter of 'do I think they don't have targets', rather; a matter of, do they really have realistic and genuine targets?
This is not a time for assumptions.
If they had targets, why didn't they succeed in their first attempt?
Why didn't they obliterate them in the first mission, in spite of having sorties flying over and patrolling in the region?
Let's forget sentiments, and reason objectively for once!
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by ozy4christ(f): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
jayriginal:

Judging from your spelling, neither could you.
mr teacher y cant u correct me....ITK
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by jayriginal: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
ozy4christ:
mr teacher y cant u correct me....ITK

It would be an exercise in futility.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by ozy4christ(f): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
jayriginal:

It would be an exercise in futility.
if u cant correct someone d better thing is to close mouth.but am till searchng 4 d mistake
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by jayriginal: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
ozy4christ:
if u cant correct someone d better thing is to close mouth.but am till searchng 4 d mistake

If you can't correct someone, the best thing is to close your mouth. I'm still searching for the mistake.

Try that for a start.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2016
Disturbing my roof almost every afternoon with this thing....
Hope u guys really win this war

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello And His Masked Security Arrive Eid Prayer Ground (Photo) / OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker / Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku