Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics (56723 Views)

Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria / Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by lawsta(m): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ikenna17:
So the south south is now another Maiduguri? It's alright...
u called for it
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Kaira333: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
u sound like u r nervous and ominous abt d future of d niger delta|u said two wrong cant make i right?are u nt in the country wen t c in c gave option of dialogue?let me tell u a full blown war is abt to manifest and d danger ahead will b annihilating and obliterating|bt any way collateral damage is unrefutable.na season film let continue to watch
please carry ur troubles de go. Simple English u can't type, me don't even understand u so pack one side.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by VocalWalls: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
Rexnegro:
how then do You achieve dat if You don't go tru Your senators And reps to move the motion? who's to shut up now? I don't abuse if Not I for slam You. it's well.

Te reps are compromised because it is their pay zone. It's common sense. they would not want to block their means of livelihood...
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by neyocj: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
bubu should know that boys are not smiling..he should know how he deploy aircraft in ND
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by kozmokaz(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
pls remove dialogue from wht u just suggest nw|

for the fed govt to gather the required Intel about NDA

they av to us dialogue !
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by kozmokaz(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
RickyTan:

More like you hope for "dialogue?"
Dialogue is code for give us "free" money and things like in the days of the Otuoke joker.
They forgot that the President Jonathan was no longer in command.

The old incorruptible General is now C in C again.
Let me remind you of PMB history.
He fought in Congo, CIvil war, CHAD etc.
Was GOC of many NA divisions.
He was a COup Plotter, SLayer of BH

The old General understands how to dismantle terror groups.
IT IS VERY HARD TO FIGHT STATE POWER
SCAVENGERS basically some Ijaws to include Tompolo and their communities will feel the incremental heat.

Tompolo can not enjoy his stolen money again. He will remain like a rat for a long time. Hiding and wondering if someone will betray him
A Very stressful existence. so and those around him (scavengers) will be hoping for "dialogue" "amnesty" etc

dialogue is still the best option here bro...
u can kill d avengers but certainly not d ideology ....

even Almighty america do negotiate with terrorist!
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by jayriginal: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
ozy4christ:
Am nt suprised cos buhari never had d word DIALOGUE. When he couldnt pass wassc

Judging from your spelling, neither could you.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by basadenet: 5:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Despite the warning from NDA that they will launch a missile that will shook the entire Nigeria, yet the Mumu Presido still have the gout to send more troops to the volatile region. I pity those soldiers and their families. Launching of Missiles in Africa>>>>lets wait and see.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by 2sexycom(m): 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
IVORY2009:

No mind dat guy, many of them frm "SW" have not even seen guy or handle guy before, come to d Delta, a small boy of 10yrs old can handle shakabuka, and he comes online and blab, online warrior.
It appear you are among the avengers. As long as this agitation is not to benefit the entire Niger Delta but just a few, God will not allow you people's plant to materialize. Another Tompolo/Asari game will never happen in this country.

2 Likes

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
tdayof:
Still looking for what we need Air force for in that region.

OUR DEFENCE CHIEFS ACT LIKE THEY ARE VERY CLUELESS

A Military that lacks INTEL.
You need the Airforce for surveillance. If you can't locate any hideouts in the creeks and jungles, then common sense says they are on the ground hiding amongst, and getting refuge from , the civilian population. Ground Troops then move in and it's either the Terrorists get turned in by those covering for them or they all suffer the consequences of their actions together.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by mikolo80: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
kozmokaz:
sending in fighter jet into the Niger delta won't yield any result !!

wat are dey going to bomb?

innocent villages \ communities or pipe lines?

I think d avengers won't b that stupid to b staying together in the creek ...

dey obviously have cells (strike groups ) ... the military only options now s dialogue and intel gathering

when you bomb the villages they will produce the militants.cruel but efffective
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by delerx(m): 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
hertheytheydgee:
I wonder why people are comparing Fulani herdsmen with Militants. Instead of facing the reality.

Those herdsmen are animals already while militants are humans with animalistic behavior.

Herdsmen don't threaten, but that's what avengers cartoons do most.

Herdsmen don't have demands, they just kill at will while avengers demands are unreasonable.

Herdsmen kills human and avengers cripples economy.

Of course they are all clueless fools. They think of problems not solution. If FG kill una finish. I won't miss you pigs in human flesh.

Quote and misquote if you like.
I love u bro. No homo

2 Likes

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Sixfootah(m): 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
This has to be the lie of the century!!! How many functional worthy aircraft does Nigeria as a state has ?? And, how many are in the North East supporting the ongoing operations there?? Or are they pulling all the aircraft out of North East Something about lie is, you use Lies to cover lie...
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by AreaFada2: 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
When 9ja did not scatter in 2015 as predicted by USA, we all probably jubilated too soon. We forgot it was only probably averted by GEJ's respect for democracy.

Now these lot are working hard to ensure it happens. Siddon look. shocked

1 Like

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Sixfootah(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
delerx:
I love u bro. No homo
you love him for spewing the nonsense. Didn't the herdsmen got the needed attention after attacking Agatu in Benue nimbo in Enugu States respectively?? Was grazing reserve bill not forwarded to the NASS while villages were being ransacked?? So you think it's a coincidence??
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by tundexijim(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
Slymonster:
Good one...am from Niger delta,delta precisely and I say never dialogue with terrorist or militants like they call there self because in a long run,more will come out as far as the others have benefitted from it by becoming so rich that some now have university outside this country,then receive more money doing nothing monthly and business all around claiming they were fighting for the good and development of there land which never happened(The criminals will be like why would i go and steal when I can terrorise this country and get amnesty and huge money for settlement like the others did)..All this people need proper orientation and then the security need good security intelligence with the community just like the jtf are doing in the north east.The federal government for me has never been our problem but the governors and leaders we have over there who enrich there self and doing nothing.People of delta prefer ibori to the former governor emmanuel uduagan because he did absolutely nothing(can you imagine such rubbish).YES WE need the federal government to do the basic needs like lights etc but how we going to get there when we keep blowing up everything.Face your attention on your governors who keep looting and got no ideas.Bayelsa with 8 local government and huge allocation but nothing to show for it,not even a tourist attraction that will make people trip in there.smh

Let the federal government give this avengers and other amnesty like they did before and SEE IF ME AND MY GOONS WILL NOT COME OUT AND START OUR OWN...God punish all of them

God bless u my brother. they fail to understand that all this scavengers or whatever they are called are only fighting for their own pocket...no reasonable country will negotiate with terrorist..
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Aawizdom(m): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
this people didn't deserve dialogue, let them know that a government like Nigeria cannot be dared by a mere bunch of cowards. Go ask Boko Haram how market!!!
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Sixfootah(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
You need the Airforce for surveillance. If you can't locate any hideouts in the creeks and jungles, then common sense says they are on the ground hiding amongst, and getting refuge from , the civilian population. Ground Troops then move in and it's either the Terrorists get turned in by those covering for them or they all ways the consequences of their actions together.
because militant are written on their faces.. Sometimes, the things Nigerians say forces you shake ur damn head..
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Aawizdom(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
basadenet:
Despite the warning from NDA that they will launch a missile that will shook the entire Nigeria, yet the Mumu Presido still have the gout to send more troops to the volatile region. I pity those soldiers and their families. Launching of Missiles in Africa>>>>lets wait and see.
Did missile launch from mouth..launch whatever they got. such cowardice talk shouldn't be take into head.

1 Like

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by tundexijim(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
basadenet:

Missile my foot...they should fire it and lets see na...
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Sixfootah(m): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Aawizdom:
this people didn't deserve dialogue, let them know that a government like Nigeria cannot be dared by a mere bunch of cowards. Go ask Boko Haram how market!!!
well, we all know boko haram seized hostility cos the aim for which they were fighting for was achieved.. Their man won the election, didn't he
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by kozmokaz(m): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
mikolo80:
when you bomb the villages they will produce the militants.cruel but efffective

sorry bro... Geneva convention is still in voke
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by engrchykae(m): 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
davodyguy:
Way to go.

Yoruba says

Mi o le wa ku, ki je oye ile baba Translation: If you arent ready to die, dont compete for position in your father's village.

The primary responsibility of a government is to protect the state and must adopt whatever means available to do so.

Donald Trump is ready to build a $10 Billion wall to prevent mexicans from entering the US.

Obama is ready to do anything against IS, to protect a single American.

Vladir Putin would not sit and watch Russians suffer.

The young boy in North Korea is ready to use a nuke to protect his country.

Buhari must be ready to use all Arsenal available to crush Militancy in Northern Nigeria and Niger Delta
why are you insulting true and impartial leaders of true nations by sneaking in ur dullard into an assembly of wisemen?
Why?
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by mikolo80: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
kozmokaz:

sorry bro... Geneva convention is still in voke
this is nigeria not geneva
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by engrchykae(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Agimor:
The surugede dance is gathering momentum.
the dance of the spirits may not escape this year.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Edum13656: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
The Western world has gotten market for their First World War weapons. tot nigeria is broke. ..
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Felincous(m): 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
sammyj:
Now we are waiting for the Avengers Scavengers grin to shoot the aircraft down with their 6 missiles angry cool!!!!

DON'T MIND THEM, THEY ARE AS FOOLISH AS THEIR SUPPORTERS
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by bondingman: 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
Militants will gun down those rickety things.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by kozmokaz(m): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
mikolo80:
this is nigeria not geneva
. really think u at read up on "Geneva convention ". Google is at ur disposal
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by piagetskinner(m): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
See the kind of jets deployed....

Nobody uses these set of outdated crap anymore.. When u can easily use drones to gather Intel.. .chai what an archaic mentality
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Felincous(m): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
bondingman:
Militants will gun down those rickety things.

4 UR MIND
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Shym3xx: 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lmao @ the relics.

I dunno, but if I were to be a naij airman - I won't even go near those flying coffins, even if it's just for exhibition somewhere. grin

Those relics are more or less flying coffins. How a country that's allegedly a giant of neverland ranch can't even buy semi-modern (not even top class modern) hardware is still a mystery to me. Shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South / Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police / States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.