Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics (56725 Views)

Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, Sโ€™south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria / Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by adoniza(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
Slymonster:
Good one...am from Niger delta,delta precisely and I say never dialogue with terrorist or militants like they call there self because in a long run,more will come out as far as the others have benefitted from it by becoming so rich that some now have university outside this country,then receive more money doing nothing monthly and business all around claiming they were fighting for the good and development of there land which never happened(The criminals will be like why would i go and steal when I can terrorise this country and get amnesty and huge money for settlement like the others did)..All this people need proper orientation and then the security need good security intelligence with the community just like the jtf are doing in the north east.The federal government for me has never been our problem but the governors and leaders we have over there who enrich there self and doing nothing.People of delta prefer ibori to the former governor emmanuel uduagan because he did absolutely nothing(can you imagine such rubbish).YES WE need the federal government to do the basic needs like lights etc but how we going to get there when we keep blowing up everything.Face your attention on your governors who keep looting and got no ideas.Bayelsa with 8 local government and huge allocation but nothing to show for it,not even a tourist attraction that will make people trip in there.smh

Let the federal government give this avengers and other amnesty like they did before and SEE IF ME AND MY GOONS WILL NOT COME OUT AND START OUR OWN...God punish all of them
All in a bid to impress your northern masters and get cheap likes.

What a fool
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
VICKMEDIA:
This is not funny. The Avengers are well trained and Educated judging from what I have seen. They don't expect to see a fish on a bare ground.

Are the avengers scavengers better trained than the dreaded & death hungry boko haram? NO!

Our gallant NA is more than capable to send those kids back to their miserable existence.

1 Like

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Rotimi47: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am! Watin he dey find?

May God help the innocent.

1 Like

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by hertheytheydgee(m): 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
isisharon0147:
i thought to pass this but no need. you are just an idiot like your PMB who is clueless and thinks violence is the best resort to end this. Your Fulani brothers have done worse. The avengers as blowing the pipelines and stopping production since all you know is take our oil and build your north, while you trash the same people you're getting the oil from. A pity

And that's why you are dying.. poor avenger

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by hertheytheydgee(m): 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=hertheytheydgee post=46241492][/quote]

That's y you are dying
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Kaira333:
Buhari continue misbehaving. This man doesn't have any quality of a good leader. Two wrongs can Neva make a right. Why can't u call them in order as a father?
u sound like u r nervous and ominous abt d future of d niger delta|u said two wrong cant make i right?are u nt in the country wen t c in c gave option of dialogue?let me tell u a full blown war is abt to manifest and d danger ahead will b annihilating and obliterating|bt any way collateral damage is unrefutable.na season film let continue to watch
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by VocalWalls: 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Rexnegro:
abi na una invite trouble to una sef...You people especially The avengers re silly, instead of You guys to call Your senators, reps And govs to come explain what Have they done to the massive allocation they re collecting + 13% derivatives from oil or better still channel Your struggle/agitation tru Them..instead You guys chose destructive method to make knowns Your grievances And You expect pmb to fold hands And look at You people when we re still in nigeria? Una never See anything yet.

Please shut up!
The senators are benefiting from Nigeria already.
Advise Buhari to embrace true federalism.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by 989900: 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
Sh!t is about to get real . . . collateral damage is unavoidable.

If you get person for there, abeg, tell them to clear . . .
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Viktorlaw(m): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
IVORY2009:

No mind dat guy, many of them frm "SW" have not even seen guy or handle guy before, come to d Delta, a small boy of 10yrs old can handle shakabuka, and he comes online and blab, online warrior.
And you are proud of it,its an achievement to you ...goes to show your level of intelligence, well am not suprised its the way of life of deltans when in secondary schools you already have cults and the girls prostitutes

1 Like

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Rick9(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
brunofarad:
Someone pls help me tell these men

That

The avengers strategy is hit and run...

So to fight the avengers,,,,,u deploy more of intel gathering logistics.

That's if they even understand what am saying

Last bullet
Someone said from my post,,, I can't govern a street,

well,
@ bolded how will they understand , NG don't understand anything, they think that everything is force force, let them go and watch 24 or Spartacus and see how men use logistics to solve problems .
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Pyno30: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
fctguy:
[size=18pt]When fly perches on your balls, you will know that violence is not the answer to every conflict[/size]
If you kill it, Trouble. If you leave it. Trouble.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by IVORY2009(m): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Viktorlaw:
And you are proud of it,its an achievement to you ...goes to show your level of intelligence, well am not suprised its the way of life of deltans when in secondary schools you already have cults and the girls prostitutes

Wen you're pushed to the wall, wat do you do?
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
RickyTan:

God Bless Nigeria.
Nnamdi Azikiwe philosophy is the way and not your Biafra thrash.
You say you are in the US and hoping for Nigeria to plunge into war? Thunder fire you!

Your popsi na mad man. You think there is a war and I would coward out. F**k that. I'd be d 1st to land in Naija. First eliminate the f**kers that hide under the disguise of Igbos and do not want to support our cause. Cos during war u don't want any betrayals. Then I would happily proceed to eliminating the North; or f**k still, imma die trying and take as much f**king northerners with me out on my way from this earth... But judging from ur tone, you'd be the 1st betraying Igbo imma kill.

Igbo boy till I die.... I have promised myself that before I die I MUST watch northern Nigeria burn for all they have done. ...

1 Like

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by vRendoh(m): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
fctguy:
[size=18pt]When fly perches on your balls, you will know that violence is not the answer to every conflict[/size]

This ur common sense is not common to many cry

1 Like

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Koolking(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
temptnow:
[size=20pt]Now I believe Obasanjo and Tinubu are the people advising Buhari to come and bomb us in Niger Delta. It's obvious.[/size]

The recent activities of the so-called Niger Delta Avengers have completely eroded by sympathy for these regions. Am sure International communities with complexities of investment in that region feel the same way. These investment owners would stop at nothing in supporting the Nigerian govt to deal with these criminals. NDAers erroneously think they can intimidate the govt.

Let the govt use it might and lay waste to these criminals who brings nothing but more hardship to the people of these regions for their selfish interest.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by ChukwuIbrahim: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Firefire:

Mr Chukwu Ibrahim, e de beru Olorun Oba. embarassed
beru kini?
beru nonsense ti ti awon oloshi avengerz abi?
eh shey pupo!
wo! koni dafun avengerz ati dia oloriburuku supporterz toun wa si nu nairaland yi, walahi angry

1 Like

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Viktorlaw(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
IVORY2009:

Wen you're pushed to the wall, wat do you do?
its all about morals in delta sorry to say they lack it am saying this becos have stayed in oleh,ugehli, warri and asaba parents can't control their children the men are very lazy but rather drink ogogoro and eat groundnut run after small girls, I stand to be corrected delta state is the most corrupt state in SS...delta is the 3rd highest paid in revenue allocation after rivers and akwa ibom what have governors done with the money?
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by mikki123(m): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Some people need to resign, Minister of Niger-Delta, Special Adviser to the president on Niger-Delta and Amnesty, Navy boss even the president
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by RickyTan: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
banky1985:

Your popsi na mad man. You think there is a war and I would coward out. F**k that. I'd be d 1st to land in Naija. First eliminate the f**kers that hide under the disguise of Igbos and do not want to support our cause. Cos during war u don't want any betrayals. Then I would happily proceed to eliminating the North; or f**k still, imma die trying and take as much f**king northerners with me out on my way from this earth... But judging from ur tone, you'd be the 1st betraying Igbo imma kill.

Igbo boy till I die.... I have promised myself that before I die I MUST watch northern Nigeria burn for all they have done. ...

Be quiet mr man. You think talking with American bragadaccio slang makes you sound intelligent?
you said land in Naija. To kill people?
You are the big fool. A looser
Others land in Naija to invest and build and enjoy - you na to come kill you de think
Support what cause? Biafra? Even Ojukwu was buried with Naija flag.
I support Nnamdi Azikiwe. Or you think your loser a.ss know more than ZIk of Africa?

1 Like

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Firefire(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

beru kini?
beru nonsense ti ti awon oloshi avengerz abi?
eh shey pupo!
wo! koni dafun avengerz ati dia oloriburuku supporterz toun wa si nu nairaland yi, walahi angry

Your Yoruba get as e be.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Rexnegro(m): 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
VocalWalls:

Please shut up!
The senators are benefiting from Nigeria already.
Advise Buhari to embrace true federalism.
how then do You achieve dat if You don't go tru Your senators And reps to move the motion? who's to shut up now? I don't abuse if Not I for slam You. it's well.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by 1tin4sure: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
hmmmm, papa and mama warn your children o.... NA dey blow everything.. comiiting economic terriorism, my people of SE and SS dey look and some even support them. if one Nigerian army drop one boom and civillian causualty dey, dem go call amnesty international. an adage says, your person they eat concroach in daytime, you no warn am, na the humbling in the midnight no go allow you sleep.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by mycrownismighty: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
this terrorists thought this regime is that which allowed about to be faced out terrorists group to seize parts of the country.
no this is Buhari led government. no negotiations with the terrorists.

kill them all.

they are enemies of the country, they are enemies of the communities, they are enemies of the Masses.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by IVORY2009(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
Viktorlaw:
its all about morals in delta sorry to say they lack it am saying this becos have stayed in oleh,ugehli, warri and asaba parents can't control their children the men are very lazy but rather drink ogogoro and eat groundnut run after small girls, I stand to be corrected delta state is the most corrupt state in SS...delta is the 3rd highest paid in revenue allocation after rivers and akwa ibom what have governors done with the money?

Here u go bro! Bring in politics, Delta is the third highest paid, in terms of revenue allocation, my question to you is simple, have u sat down and ask your self the ff question, does the revenue collected by the so called "Governors" get to the ordinary man? Talkless to the the local govt level where the locals stays, u claim to have stayed in Delta state, but just a few region, and you can not u dat to draw a conclusion, it is not done.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by dominusgai(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
If i may ask, what will you be wearing before flies or mosquitos perch on ur balls, u have to be naked in a dirty environment thats why flies can perch on ur balls. it is because our government has unclothed themselves in public dats y d flies could perch
fctguy:
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by lawsta(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
Slymonster:
Good one...am from Niger delta,delta precisely and I say never dialogue with terrorist or militants like they call there self because in a long run,more will come out as far as the others have benefitted from it by becoming so rich that some now have university outside this country,then receive more money doing nothing monthly and business all around claiming they were fighting for the good and development of there land which never happened(The criminals will be like why would i go and steal when I can terrorise this country and get amnesty and huge money for settlement like the others did)..All this people need proper orientation and then the security need good security intelligence with the community just like the jtf are doing in the north east.The federal government for me has never been our problem but the governors and leaders we have over there who enrich there self and doing nothing.People of delta prefer ibori to the former governor emmanuel uduagan because he did absolutely nothing(can you imagine such rubbish).YES WE need the federal government to do the basic needs like lights etc but how we going to get there when we keep blowing up everything.Face your attention on your governors who keep looting and got no ideas.Bayelsa with 8 local government and huge allocation but nothing to show for it,not even a tourist attraction that will make people trip in there.smh

Let the federal government give this avengers and other amnesty like they did before and SEE IF ME AND MY GOONS WILL NOT COME OUT AND START OUR OWN...God punish all of them
exactly , but most of them will be putting forward bland arguments. if the SS & SE are really serious about their secession campaign, let all political office holders stop withdrawing federal government money. refuse to participate in elections organized by INEC.
They are now complaining that their governors are silent about their secession plans, they forget that the governors would not want to lose federal allocations.
Also , am sure the police and military deployed to quench the crisis comprised officer who are natives of SS &SE, that is some casualties being killed by their kinsmen.
A wife that really wants a divorce needs to stop demanding and collecting money from her supposed autocratic, dictatorial, selfish, tribalistic, unintelligent, illiterate, unjust, too old, war mongering, fanatical husband. period. until u do that nobody will take u serious.
ironically, if at all u succeed, it will be d political elites, those who squandered ur resources, they will immediately come back from abuja & state houses, to continue the embezzlement in ur newly created country. those who died during the struggle will simply be forgotten. there will be no compensation to the dependants leave behind.

2 Likes

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Kosy79(f): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
banky1985:

. Banky1985 u amazed me, why will u respond to trash talks? Don't u know that yorubas are d slaves of hausas, they don't have stand or say they are d oh! Yes members. But honestly war is not d best option here.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by OjukwuWarBird: 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
hertheytheydgee:
I wonder why people are comparing Fulani herdsmen with Militants. Instead of facing the reality.

Those herdsmen are animals already while militants are humans with animalistic behavior.

Herdsmen don't threaten, but that's what avengers cartoons do most.

Herdsmen don't have demands, they just kill at will while avengers demands are unreasonable.

Herdsmen kills human and avengers cripples economy.

Of course they are all clueless fools. They think of problems not solution. If FG kill una finish. I won't miss you pigs in human flesh.

Quote and misquote if you like.

May herdsmen continue to prove you right by visiting your region daily. Say amen if you believe your comment was right
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by lawsta(m): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
sammyj:
Now we are waiting for the Avengers Scavengers grin to shoot the aircraft down with their 6 missiles angry cool!!!!
yes ooo
lets the NDA launch their equipment, if it can ever sustained them for a week of shelling.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by shellman: 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
davodyguy:
Way to go.

Yoruba says

Mi o le wa ku, ki je oye ile baba Translation: If you arent ready to die, dont compete for position in your father's village.

The primary responsibility of a government is to protect the state and must adopt whatever means available to do so.

Donald Trump is ready to build a $10 Billion wall to prevent mexicans from entering the US.

Obama is ready to do anything against IS, to protect a single American.

Vladir Putin would not sit and watch Russians suffer.

The young boy in North Korea is ready to use a nuke to protect his country.

Buhari must be ready to use all Arsenal available to crush Militancy in Northern Nigeria and Niger Delta
Buhari must use any means to crush insurgency or any form of rebellion in this country cos he is not a weak&corrupt leader like Jonathan
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Viktorlaw(m): 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
IVORY2009:

Here u go bro! Bring in politics, Delta is the third highest paid, in terms of revenue allocation, my question to you is simple, have u sat down and ask your self the ff question, does the revenue collected by the so called "Governors" get to the ordinary man? Talkless to the the local govt level where the locals stays, u claim to have stayed in Delta state, but just a few region, and you can not u dat to draw a conclusion, it is not done.
So its who's fault the money given to ur govenors doesn't get to local govt blame your leaders you voted them there,they should be accountable and I am not claiming I stayed in those cities and they are major cities in delta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped โ€“ Police / "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog / States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.