Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics (56721 Views)

Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Brazil To Sell 3 Super Tucano Aircrafts To Nigeria / Presidency Hands Over Two Aircrafts To Nigerian Air Force (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by mikolo80: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
kozmokaz:
. really think u at read up on "Geneva convention ". Google is at ur disposal
ah ok now go shoot soja con tell am say na geneva convention
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Slitman: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
brunofarad:
Someone pls help me tell these men

That

The avengers strategy is hit and run...

So to fight the avengers,,,,,u deploy more of intel gathering logistics.

That's if they even understand what am saying

Last bullet
Someone said from my post,,, I can't govern a street,

well,

I won't respond to that...

Let him just check my PROFILE and come back here to thank me.
You don't sound like someone who can govern his household . You lack qualities of leadership . . You seems a terrorist

1 Like

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
Firefire:

Your Yoruba get as e be.
eh, egbon firefire, efile like dat cool
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by PrinceKenne(m): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
kozmokaz:
sending in fighter jet into the Niger delta won't yield any result !!

wat are dey going to bomb?

innocent villages \ communities or pipe lines?

I think d avengers won't b that stupid to b staying together in the creek ...

dey obviously have cells (strike groups ) ... the military only options now s dialogue and intel gathering

I think, you can be of good help to the innocent citizen by telling the FG on appropriate channel to get doz nuisances called themselves Avengers
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Firefire(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

eh, egbon firefire, efile like dat cool

smiley O da, ko buru. la yo ooo
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by flyingofficer: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
Akume- you airforce boys know how to fly,so take us home.Akume boys,Akume!!!
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
Just Google how many aircrafts or fighter jets naija has. You may not even find one. Maybe my estimation is that they have 15 that may be gunned down easily by catapult. What the hell am I saying? Maybe technical problems may make it just fall from the sky. So no need for catapult. When I saw their naval boats, I know any serious rebel group with good sponsors would decimate them. That shit looks like the Carribaen cruise rescue boats.

If a rebel group strategically recruits and plans for 3yrs to fight Naija, it's freaking doable. All they (former "we"wink have is abundant for soldiers that can be squashed tactfully.

See how hard it is to track boko haram how much more tracking NDA which I feel know the damn art of guerilla warfare... soon the Carribaena govt would opt to level down communities and that's when the t involvedinternational bodies would get involved.

Those are fucking Hausa and Yoruba soldiers going for that mission. Good luck to them as I know death awaits them especially the Hausa ones.

1 Like

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by fromnigeria(m): 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Slymonster:
Good one
Thank you for being truthful.

You are not alone.
The day we start holding our representative accountable, that day we start living right!
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
hertheytheydgee:
I wonder why people are comparing Fulani herdsmen with Militants. Instead of facing the reality.

Those herdsmen are animals already while militants are humans with animalistic behavior.

Herdsmen don't threaten, but that's what avengers cartoons do most.

Herdsmen don't have demands, they just kill at will while avengers demands are unreasonable.

Herdsmen kills human and avengers cripples economy.

Of course they are all clueless fools. They think of problems not solution. If FG kill una finish. I won't miss you pigs in human flesh.

Quote and misquote if you like.

Thank you
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by brunofarad(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
I sincerely appreciate the time and effort you wasted to come up with this assessment,

Tho I have to let you know that everything you spewed down here are all WRONG ASSERTIONS

I guess this is a good time to say goodbye

grin
grin

Slitman:
You don't sound like someone who can govern his household . You lack qualities of leadership . . You seems a terrorist
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by EazyMoh(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
VocalWalls:
Fulani Herdsmen strike at 3am... These planes can't read heat signals... They can't even fly everyday.

The Herdsmen have sleeper cells in many states, if you choke Plateau, they activate Benue, if you choke Benue, they activate Nassarawa... You can't catch them.

Receive sense and dialogue.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by gboye1999: 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
brunofarad:
Someone pls help me tell these men

That

The avengers strategy is hit and run...

So to fight the avengers,,,,,u deploy more of intel gathering logistics.

That's if they even understand what am saying

Last bullet
Someone said from my post,,, I can't govern a street,

well,

I won't respond to that...

Let him just check my PROFILE and come back here to thank me.

Obviously you don't know the exact capacity and capability of some of those airframes.
Overall May God restore peace and justice
in Nigeria.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by brunofarad(m): 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pls lecture me the more on
Capacity
Capability and orishirishi

gboye1999:

Obviously you don't know the exact capacity and capability of some of those airframes.
Overall May God restore peace and justice
in Nigeria.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by gboye1999: 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
kozmokaz:

sorry bro... Geneva convention is still in voke

Just the way it was "invoke" in south Sudan, Syria, Yemen and some other nations in ruins with hundreds thousands as orphans, refugees...

We need peace to move forward as a Nation.
Christ is Peace.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by gboye1999: 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
brunofarad:
Pls lecture me the more on
Capacity
Capability and orishirishi....

Google it sir..
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
kozmokaz:

for the fed govt to gather the required Intel about NDA

they av to us dialogue !
after diologue dose guys already av wnt they wnt,dt is holding govt to ransom|and after dialoging wht intel are u gathering again?
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Kaira333:
please carry ur troubles de go. Simple English u can't type, me don't even understand u so pack one side.
lol no vex|
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Kosy79(f): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
banky1985:
Just Google how many aircrafts or fighter jets naija has. You may not even find one. Maybe my estimation is that they have 15 that may be gunned down easily by catapult. What the hell am I saying? Maybe technical problems may make it just fall from the sky. So no need for catapult. When I saw their naval boats, I know any serious rebel group with good sponsors would decimate them. That shit looks like the Carribaen cruise rescue boats.

If a rebel group strategically recruits and plans for 3yrs to fight Naija, it's freaking doable. All they (former "we"wink have is abundant for soldiers that can be squashed tactfully.

See how hard it is to track boko haram how much more tracking NDA which I feel know the damn art of guerilla warfare... soon the Carribaena govt would opt to level down communities and that's when the t involvedinternational bodies would get involved.

Those are fucking Hausa and Yoruba soldiers going for that mission. Good luck to them as I know death awaits them especially the Hausa ones.
Easy dude, u speak with so much hatred which is too fucking bad. Am also Igbo i also wish to hunt these pple down just like they did to us n still doing but two wrongs can't make right n u get nuffin from violence. I hv tried to email u but to no avail.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by brunofarad(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
I prefer to hear from OMINI KNOWEST himself cheesy

gboye1999:

Google it sir..
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
hertheytheydgee:
I wonder why people are comparing Fulani herdsmen with Militants. Instead of facing the reality.

Those herdsmen are animals already while militants are humans with animalistic behavior.

Herdsmen don't threaten, but that's what avengers cartoons do most.

Herdsmen don't have demands, they just kill at will while avengers demands are unreasonable.

Herdsmen kills human and avengers cripples economy.

Of course they are all clueless fools. They think of problems not solution. If FG kill una finish. I won't miss you pigs in human flesh.

Quote and misquote if you like.
From your comment i guess you are the pig in human flesh.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Algarkiyu: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hahahahaha,look at their comments,they are totally confused.

1 Like

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by tdayof(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
You need the Airforce for surveillance. If you can't locate any hideouts in the creeks and jungles, then common sense says they are on the ground hiding amongst, and getting refuge from , the civilian population. Ground Troops then move in and it's either the Terrorists get turned in by those covering for them or they all suffer the consequences of their actions together.

No we need the army to use her drones. Drones equipped with tagging remains the best... ability to lock on moving targets around the area.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by edupedia: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Slymonster:
Good one...am from Niger delta,delta precisely and I say never dialogue with terrorist or militants like they call there self because in a long run,more will come out as far as the others have benefitted from it by becoming so rich that some now have university outside this country,then receive more money doing nothing monthly and business all around claiming they were fighting for the good and development of there land which never happened(The criminals will be like why would i go and steal when I can terrorise this country and get amnesty and huge money for settlement like the others did)..All this people need proper orientation and then the security need good security intelligence with the community just like the jtf are doing in the north east.The federal government for me has never been our problem but the governors and leaders we have over there who enrich there self and doing nothing.People of delta prefer ibori to the former governor emmanuel uduagan because he did absolutely nothing(can you imagine such rubbish).YES WE need the federal government to do the basic needs like lights etc but how we going to get there when we keep blowing up everything.Face your attention on your governors who keep looting and got no ideas.Bayelsa with 8 local government and huge allocation but nothing to show for it,not even a tourist attraction that will make people trip in there.smh

Let the federal government give this avengers and other amnesty like they did before and SEE IF ME AND MY GOONS WILL NOT COME OUT AND START OUR OWN...God punish all of them

...whether any useless terrorists be ipob,marvel comic avengers ,or Boko Haram they must be wiped out...its a disgrace for a group of crooks and fraudsters to think they can hold NIGERIA to ransome...rubbish and nonsense!...

2 Likes

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by kozmokaz(m): 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
after diologue dose guys already av wnt they wnt,dt is holding govt to ransom|and after dialoging wht intel are u gathering again?

actually d fed govt don't av anything on thus guys.. dey even said in one of there speech that d guys are ghost !
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Horus(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh7nyxc5XDY

[size=14pt]Nigerian Air Force fight against militancy[/size]

Some tactital air assets have been deployed from the tactical command NAF ma kurdi to the Niger Delta to support military operations againt pipeline vandals as well as other security challenges in the region.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by kozmokaz(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
PrinceKenne:

I think, you can be of good help to the innocent citizen by telling the FG on appropriate channel to get doz nuisances called themselves Avengers

sorry Sir

the fed govt gat all the instrument needed to tackle this guys...

wat they actually lack now is common sense

1 Like

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Danvianey(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
Why is this administration not even ready to open up dialogue with the avengers?
Note the name "avengers", it really means something deeper. The government should heed to their demands coz you can never beat a child and ask him not to cry.
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by RickyTan: 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
banky1985:

I am Nigerian and Igbo.
You are on your own.

You are a broke hate filled small boy.

Nigeria has well over one million men under arms and PMB is the c in c.

Naija airforce has fighter jets, multi role aircraft, ground attack, attack helicopters and capacity for more frames.

You know nothing about war thay you seem to be dreaming for from far away.
My advice to you is StAy there.

We do not need your hate filled as.s. and your wars and all the destruction and refugees it brings here. We want peace and development.

If we see you we will ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Mendelssohn(m): 12:18am On Jun 04, 2016
Kaira333:
Buhari continue misbehaving. This man doesn't have any quality of a good leader. Two wrongs can Neva make a right. Why can't u call them in order as a father?

.....just as "Jonathan's siblings" stopped the offensive after he called them to order right?
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Mendelssohn(m): 12:22am On Jun 04, 2016
Debaddest:
It's high time I travel back to my zone and be watching it in 3D TV than to be bombed by the so called NA that supposed to protect live and property.

What's this one saying? So what are they now protecting? So you think property is limited to televisions and radios abi?
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Mendelssohn(m): 12:26am On Jun 04, 2016
Lilimax:

He shall not die but live. smiley

Correct!
Re: NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics by Mendelssohn(m): 12:31am On Jun 04, 2016
isisharon0147:
i though to pass this but no need. you are just an idiot like your PMB who is clueless and thinks violence is the best resort to end this. Your Fulani brothers have done worse. The avengers as blowing the pipelines and stopping production since all you know is take our oil and build your north, while you trash the same people you're getting the oil from. A pity

GO AND DIE! BLOODY 5%INGRATES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku / Yari: It’s Unfair To Have Leaders Of Three Arms Of Government From The South / Deborah: Suspect In Viral Video Is From Niger Republic, Has Escaped – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.