Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now (55248 Views)

Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi / Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by KissCODE(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2016
donsteady:
Can you please record the gunshots ?
guy i don die laughing here.
U seriously deliverance.
What will u do with the recorded gone shut?
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Izonpikin: 7:34am On Jun 04, 2016
Tinubutoto:
This is why I don't support the Niger Delta Republic, Ijaw people will use every other tribe as their ragtag because they are the majority in that region. Nigeria I believe on
I don't think so..This story isn't confirmed yet..ijaws don't go ahead fighting for land...land issues and fights occur everywhere in nigeria..
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 04, 2016
The same jtf that are clueless, useless and Buhari's attack dog....and now u are calling dem for help but u giv dem ultimatum to leave una region? Abeg una be warriors now,make unq fight the fight like that.....op no hide oooo

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by 12inchDickson: 7:34am On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=Subway1011 post=46248020][/quote]lol
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by 12inchDickson: 7:44am On Jun 04, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

hian!
even u sef Omenka lookin 4 audio of gunshots 4rm OP?
maka why! grin grin
but I tot he's a warrior, on Nairaland, we need the audio fro verification
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Commentus2: 7:50am On Jun 04, 2016
donsteady:
Can you please record the gunshots ?
Hahaha person said him dey hide, you dey asked for pictures ati videos abi? You want make dem waste him life abi, abeg go and get am yourself joor cheesy
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by jefy(m): 7:54am On Jun 04, 2016
onoslove:
I am so sorry to say. Go back and ask questions. That land was never yours, it was given to you people for farming purpose, and now you people want to drive away the rightful owners of the land. The ijwas are always known for things like these.
my dear,you may be right,but peace is the solution not war,these people fighting are too close for that,remember they inter marry and do things in common so war never the solution. We shouldn't add fuel to the already burning fire.. I love the uhrobos and deltans at large,lets advocate for peaceful coexistence,no single tribe came with lands or waterways,we are all but tenants,we know the real land LORD

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by emmanok24(m): 7:54am On Jun 04, 2016
Just confirmed The Story from my Uncle in Aladja, Warriors.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Tinubutoto: 8:01am On Jun 04, 2016
emmanok24:
Just confirmed The Story from my Uncle in Aladja, Warriors.
What did u confirmed, that Ijaw militants or Ogbijoh people clashing with Aladje?
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Cubeet: 8:02am On Jun 04, 2016
Why Always Delta State
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by mart2k(m): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2016
wowmenow:
there are heavy shootings right now scores of people dead already from the attacks from the ijaws over land issue
please nairaland help us cont the jtf in warri to rescue us
the shootings is too much now

vanguard just report the news
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/several-persons-wounded-houses-razed-ogbe-ijoh-aladja-clash/
They should continue killing themselves, it wil make it easier for d Nigerian Army to finish off d remnants.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by giles14(m): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2016
stchinedu:

Nna eh!!! I been wonder too...how im want make the guy record gunshots grin cheesy grin
nwanne dats life,wer him suppose dey encourage am n give am advice to stay safe.

na to push am to his death

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by MrDavidson: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2016
omenka:
This is what I keep saying about these guys beating the drums of war here and threatening fire and brimestone. I could remember the questions I asked one the other day about the amount of blood or real corpses he's seen all his life...

Look at this poster who's always screams like a valiant warrior now taking cover, too scared to make even an audio recording in the face of reality!!

War no be by pushing electronic keyboards and getting likes from disgruntled people ooo- it is by pushing triggers and drawing real blood.

Make we take am easy the way we dey cheer dis guys here.

A word is enough for the wise.

That's it, my brother. I'm sure he will learn his lessons through this.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by mart2k(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2016
fred06:
Pls people should understand the niger delta region well...there are different tribes in the Niger Delta... You have Urhobo,Itsekiri,Isoko, Delta Ibo, Bini,ora,Auchi n ijaw amongst others...the militants you hear about are not Urhobo,bini,Delta ibo, ora,auchi, itsekiri or calabar...they are Ijaws..so please other tribes should not be brought into criticism..IJAW is not the owner of the niger delta region...so the general public sh take note...Aladja is an Urhobo town being attacked by the Ijaws of Ogbe ijoh.
Oh, I tot Niger delta is all about d ijaws and d Itsekiris. The Ijaws are fantastically stu.pid while Itsekiris are cool headed. Thanks for educating me anyway.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by techJ: 8:34am On Jun 04, 2016
mirob:
Like play like play Nigeria is turning to Somalia.

pacretus:
how i go take verify..i b winsh,

Which Nigeria is turning to Somalia?

It is the Niger Delta Republic that is turning to Somalia even before its creation.

You see, those asking for secession in Nigeria can never be trusted!!

They are doing so for selfish reasons and not for the common good of the people they claim to fight for. Take all the Niger Deltan past War Lords and Militant heads for example. They are now very rich at the expense of their people.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by emmanok24(m): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2016
Tinubutoto:

What did u confirmed, that Ijaw militants or Ogbijoh people clashing with Aladje?

He only told me there's pandemonium in Aladja and he and his family have remained indoor since the sound of gunshot rendered the air.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by mart2k(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2016
Agimor:
Few days ago the Op was supporting and hailing the avengers and now the chicken has come to roast how ironically it sounds. on a lighter note the Ijaws are very problematic and violent runs through their veins I just hope and pray it does not escalate to another ethnic war as the both as a long history of inter marriage.
RIP to the diseases.
"RIP to the diseases". Disease ko, sickness ni. Meet one JSS1 student to help u spell it.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by jefy(m): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2016
fred06:
Pls people should understand the niger delta region well...there are different tribes in the Niger Delta... You have Urhobo,Itsekiri,Isoko, Delta Ibo, Bini,ora,Auchi n ijaw amongst others...the militants you hear about are not Urhobo,bini,Delta ibo, ora,auchi, itsekiri or calabar...they are Ijaws..so please other tribes should not be brought into criticism..IJAW is not the owner of the niger delta region...so the general public sh take note...Aladja is an Urhobo town being attacked by the Ijaws of Ogbe ijoh.
you are so so wrong,other tribes within the Niger Delta are part of various militant groups not just the ijaws..
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Agimor(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2016
mart2k:
"RIP to the diseases". Disease ko, sickness ni. Meet one JSS1 student to help u spell it.
Mr. I know it all you've been notice oya swerve.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by HardMirror(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2016
tuffpivot:

Sori if the "U" I used offended u... Buh I believe change for Nigeria begins with us as individuals... Trust mi... I involves mi also... I don't mean it in terms of apc pdp shit... U said my post wud av bin different if the violence favoured mi... ***smiles*** dnt judge pipo u dunno.... I'm nt an animal and I can't support violence or clap 4 dos who encourages it
Ok sir. I was just concerned u were excluding urself from changes we want to see in Nigeria.
U message remains strong and I hope we grow out of tribalism in this country.
By the way, I did not make a conclusive statement that was why I used the word "perhaps" no offense was meant

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by needinfo: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2016
The op is only trying to buy the mind of nairalanders by spitting trash and false news. The fight between aladja and their neighbouring town has been in existence even before you were born. The land dispute between them is some thing that has been there. Aladja is the ones looking for troubles due to the development in their neighbouring town. They block the main motor road to the town because of their jelousy, collect money from every motor that carries goods to the town since there is no other road aside crossing through the river to enter warri.

Now they are dragging lands that is not part of aladja and the government got involved but still yet they refused to listen. They hired fighters to attack their neighbouring town and destroyed their plant.

I believe aladja has attacked them again and they have to fight back to protect themself. No one even know how aladja came to be, stealing lands and occupying them. So op, stop promoting false news because you don't even know what has been going on this few months past between the two communities due to the land dispute. The government should make time to share the land or probably use it to provide basic amenities
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Subway1011: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2016
KissCODE:
guy i don die laughing here.

U seriously deliverance.

What will u do with the recorded gone shut?

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by aigboeben(m): 9:22am On Jun 04, 2016
needinfo:
The op is only trying to buy the mind of nairalanders by spitting trash and false news. The fight between aladja and their neighbouring town has been in existence even before you were born. The land dispute between them is some thing that has been there. Aladja is the ones looking for troubles due to the development in their neighbouring town. They block the main motor road to the town because of their jelousy, collect money from every motor that carries goods to the town since there is no other road aside crossing through the river to enter warri.
Now they are dragging lands that is not part of aladja
and the government got involved but still yet they refused to listen. They hired fighters to attack their neighbouring town and destroyed their plant.
I believe aladja has attacked them again and they have to fight back to protect themself. No one even know how aladja came to be, stealing lands and occupying them. So op, stop promoting false news because you don't even know what has been going on this few months past between the two communities due to the land dispute. The government should make time to share the land or probably use it to provide basic amenities
Obviously you sound biased. Try to be objective for the general good of the nation. Consider the bolded part again!
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by bakar007: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2016
erico2k2:

How is Ijaw the majority in the Region?
lol funny question, 9LGA in River State (population estimate over2.5m),in 6LGA in Delta State (shared 3with the itsekiri)(population estimate over 700,000),8LGA in Bayelsa (population estimate over 3m) , in Edo State in 2LGA (population estimate over 180,000),in ondo 1LGA (population estimate over 150,000),in akwa ibom 2LGA (population estimate over 200,000) and with population spread of over 1.5million round the country. they re estimated at just over 10million and been the fourth largest ethic group in Nigeria apart from the hausa/falani,yorubas and ibo, with the calabar tribe in cross river and ikwa ibom second in the Niger deltan, then the Benin people, then the urhobos with just over 2m people, and other minorities.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Litmus: 9:50am On Jun 04, 2016
tuffpivot:
It's a shame how supposed educated men and women will joke wif someone's plea 4 help.. Let's clear some things
1. This is a community crisis it's nt only here in Niger delta dat people fight for land boundaries even Nigeria drag land wif Cameroon.
2. Niger delta avengers a re militants, who are politically motivated, so don't flatter urself thinking all in Niger delta supports them.
But my real surprise is that we call our selves one Nigeria, but at the slightest opportunity we become tribalist.
Honestly I'm shocked that we could joke with someone's life or people's lives to dat extent no matter where they come from.
Pls respond to distress calls with the right attitude, it's the only way 2 effect d change u all cry for ATTITUDE .
I hope op is safe now tho

Worthy sentiments and heartily endorsed. But clearly most don't believe it's true, which is why they have adopted light-hearted responses.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Tinubutoto: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2016
bakar007:
lol funny question, 9LGA in River State (population estimate over2.5m),in 6LGA in Delta State (shared 3with the itsekiri)(population estimate over 700,000),8LGA in Bayelsa (population estimate over 3m) , in Edo State in 2LGA (population estimate over 180,000),in ondo 1LGA (population estimate over 150,000),in akwa ibom 2LGA (population estimate over 200,000) and with population spread of over 1.5million round the country. they re estimated at just over 10million and been the fourth largest ethic group in Nigeria apart from the hausa/falani,yorubas and ibo, with the calabar tribe in cross river and ikwa ibom second in the Niger deltan, then the Benin people, then the urhobos with just over 2m people, and other minorities.
I agree with except Urhobo population. Urhobo population is not up to 2m please
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by MahatmaGhandi: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2016
This one no be militancy ogbe-ijaw and aladja have always had their issues just like the Urhobo ' s and Itsekiri ' s in Okere, the age long modakeke and ife crisis
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 04, 2016
Tinubutoto:
This is why I don't support the Niger Delta Republic, Ijaw people will use every other tribe as their ragtag because they are the majority in that region. Nigeria I believe on
Exactly, ijaw people will just wipe our itsekiri from the surface of the earth. Other minority tribe are not in support of nd republic, because ijaw will take advantage of them.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Evestar200(f): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2016
bakar007:
Who told u ijaw occupy 6 local govermnt in delta state? ijaw only occupy 5 local goverment in delta state and 4 out d 5 are shared with urhobo and itsekiri.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Evestar200(f): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2016
Tinubutoto:

I agree with except Urhobo population. Urhobo population is not up to 2m please
U LIED, URHOBO IS MORE THAN 5M
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2016
The truth is almost all militant in the nd region are ijaws. urhobo n itsekiri are too small to start war with anybody. Ijaws are the radical people in nd. But urhobo too like land wahala too. They always they get land problem with everybody. And if u find out sef no be their land.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by specimenC: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2016
JTF you say...call avengers op.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) / Enugu's New State Secretariat / Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.