Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,386 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now (55242 Views)

Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi / Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by onoslove(f): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
mousco:
Aladja attacked Ogbe Ijoh it was not urhobo militant, Ogbe Ijoh attack aladja its now Ijaw militant

Op u must be fool

If u knw anybody in aladja go n tell dem if they attack, Ogbe Ijoh will response back.
Don't even start, if you are from ogbe ijoh, go and ask questions about what the Aladja's did to them during the 1997 conflict. I guess they should be able to give you figures of people that Aladja people killed. Maybe this time around, you guys will go hire mercenaries from Libya.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by asamaigho(m): 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tinubutoto:

Who be okere boys? hissssssss, normal Nigerian life style, talk what one doesn't know

i tot u were going accept ur lies

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Evestar200(f): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
bakar007:
clearly u can't even back ur point with fact ,but just here to express ur anti ijaw thoughts, anyway, no need it a waste of time explaining to you, in life u argue to learn ,and come up with better understanding .
Am nt anti ijaw, am saying d truth here.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Malawian(m): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
they are trying to isolate the ijaws and then continue with divide and rule. be wise, no such thing going on in warri now. tongue tongue
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by bakar007: 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
asamaigho:

are u serious?,u must be high on ogulagha weed.
ijaws cant even get close to dat place.
d reason d said school has not started is because the former governor had issues with okere communty cos the wanted the place to be used as a rice farm,and also coupled with the economic condition of d state.

ijaws dread okere boys like mad.

stop spreading false rumour.
weed lol like the one u smoked before making ur contribution abi? no problem like i said, am not here to argue but to share fact.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

Bros I come tire ooo....Nor be GRA na Nana College dey? Nor be there late Olu house been dey? Ijaw has zero land in that area and environs....Area when them try invade dem don dey one claim am online
Nor mind them, na so dem dey misbehavior, very radical set of people.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by bakar007: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Guy do u know what u are saying? Na my area u dey describe o, ijaw don bath well to come claim NPA. Go n investigate what happen to ijaws when they try to invade ekurede itsekiri by NPA express road.
NPA is a huge place u know, who are the stakeholders of NPA port?
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by bakar007: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Emasel:
These people are the cause of all the problems in the Niger Delta. They are not the only ones that have oil installations and pipelines in their communities. The Urhobos, Itsekiris, and Isoko have oil installations and pipelines too but you'll not hear that they are vandalizing nor wrecking harvoc on these oil installations.
The problem of the Ijaws is the same with our Northern brothers, LACK OF EDUCATION. That is why only one rich Ijaw chief can manipulate boys and use them the way he likes.
na bad belle wor kill una, ijaw militants blood na bring desopadec, niger delta ministry, other packages, and the increase to 13% when u and ur coward born northern slave tribes dey enjoy today no be online noise.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by bakar007: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Emasel:
These people are the cause of all the problems in the Niger Delta. They are not the only ones that have oil installations and pipelines in their communities. The Urhobos, Itsekiris, and Isoko have oil installations and pipelines too but you'll not hear that they are vandalizing nor wrecking harvoc on these oil installations.
The problem of the Ijaws is the same with our Northern brothers, LACK OF EDUCATION. That is why only one rich Ijaw chief can manipulate boys and use them the way he likes.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by bakar007: 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
Emasel:
na bad belle dey worry u lol, only ijaws things dey pain una for body. Niger delta ministry, desopadec as a result of 5-13%increase ,amnesty slot, etc all come from the blood of the ijaw militants, not ur tribes slave mentality with their Northern masters that brought this to this Niger delta.and note our areas produce 60% the oil of Nigeria so get that to ur head.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by bakar007: 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Your analysis of Ijaws in Rivers is flawed. 2006 census shows Rivers has 5.1M population. If Ijaw is over 2.5M, where does that leave the Ikwerre and Ogoni?

The total Ijaw population in Rivers isnt more than 1.5 or 1.6M, and im being very generous.

my one thing u should know is that the census u refer to is 10yrs ago and populations is on the raise and many ijaws communicaties where not accessible then cos of the terrain and therefore were not counted and again if i were to follow the census completely then i will tell u urhobos will b tag at around 1m and itsekiri at 120,000 becos that census placed delta South at 1.2m of which many riverine communities where not access .and again same census tag delta central at 1.2m and again Nigeria population has increase from over 140million then to over 170million now. Then to be specific with River State, ijaws 9LGA, ikwere 2LGA , ogoni 2LGA, other ibo affliate tribe 10LGA. my knowledge of River State from it 23LGA from what i know.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by jefy(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
So many blood tasty individuals,so much problem already at our hands nation wide and yet we seek to instigate violence among ourselves. Am aware evil coexist side by side alongside good,but we could act in all our dealings as advocates of peace and good to humanity..The fight for supremacy has done us no good.These arguments only breed bad blood amongst us. Lets see how we can discuss pragmatically on how these crisis in our communities,states and Nation can be abated. #global peace

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by bakar007: 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
jefy:
So many blood tasty individuals,so much problem already at our hands nation wide and yet we seek to instigate violence among ourselves. Am aware evil coexist side by side alongside good,but we could act in all our dealings as advocates of peace and good to humanity..The fight for supremacy has done us no good.These arguments only breed bad blood amongst us. Lets see how we can discuss pragmatically on how these crisis in our communities,states and Nation can be abated. #global peace
thk u, Niger Deltans are the problem, as a house that doesn't see itself as one is a problem, if all Niger deltans cannot stand together as one to find a way out of the bondage we find ourselves than we keep fighting and killing each other because poverty,unemployment and under development are the reason we envy ourselves rather than face our common enemy, which is the structure of the Nigeria state design to carry our wealth to develop others and suppress our views.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Legitbaba(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
bakar007:
na bad belle dey worry u lol, only ijaws things dey pain una for body. Niger delta ministry, desopadec as a result of 5-13%increase ,amnesty slot, etc all come from the blood of the ijaw militants, not ur tribes slave mentality with their Northern masters that brought this to this Niger delta.and note our areas produce 60% the oil of Nigeria so get that to ur head.

*In Chief Barrister Smith's voice*
Itsekiri wahhhh
Urohbo moor oh
Izon otu oh bo...let's live as one
With unity we can developer our state
Woni mo boh let's live as one.....

Peace people

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by buksaylor001: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
Na aw o,Una mean o.The guy dey beg for assistance,you turn am to joke-

We are on our way to the place!
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by YungBosco: 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
una no get joy 4 here at all..see comments.lolxxxx

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tinubutoto:

mumu, tell me d Urhobo village in Burutu, is it Ekiagbudu u r talking about? lol, that is never Urhobo village. That is E.K Clark's village.
No single Urhobo man in patani, Uduophori and Odorubu are all under Tarakiri Clan, which is an Ijaw clan together with Ofoni which is even Isoko and not Urhobo.
I repeat no single Urhobo soul in Bomadi, Burutu, Warri South West and Warri North lgas. Mods please ban this girl, semis becoming a nuisance. Sapele is own by Urhobo but 50% inhabitants are Urhobo, 18% Itsekiri, 20% Ijaw and 12% other tribes.
Ughelli is own by Urhobo but a sizeable % Ijaw inhabitants who are not from there. The largest local government in Delta State is own by Ijaw,, which is Burutu.
I am not Ijaw but I v traveled that part of the country. the whole of Delta is not up to m and u r attributing 5m to urhobo are u high on Oguanja weed ni?
ogbeni shut up. You tell lies a lot. Ijaws are the problem of Delta State! Itsekiris are more than Ijaws in Sapele. You guys keep saying you're more than Urhobos yet I've not seen real facts backing the claim. 90% of Nairalanders have seen more Urhobos than Ijaws yet you dey talk like drunkard here
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by HopeAtHand: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
bakar007:
my one thing u should know is that the census u refer to is 10yrs ago and populations is on the raise and many ijaws communicaties where not accessible then cos of the terrain and therefore were not counted and again if i were to follow the census completely then i will tell u urhobos will b tag at around 1m and itsekiri at 120,000 becos that census placed delta South at 1.2m of which many riverine communities where not access .and again same census tag delta central at 1.2m and again Nigeria population has increase from over 140million then to over 170million now. Then to be specific with River State, ijaws 9LGA, ikwere 2LGA , ogoni 2LGA, other ibo affliate tribe 10LGA. my knowledge of River State from it 23LGA from what i know.

Pls name the Ijaw LGAs..
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Tinubutoto: 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Pls name the Ijaw LGAs..
Obu/Golo, Okrika, Bonny, Asari -toru, Opobo/Nkoro, Akuku-Toru,Degema etcetera. these are the one I can remember. But the guy is wrong, Ogoni has about 3 or 4
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by bakar007: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tinubutoto:

Obu/Golo, Okrika, Bonny, Asari -toru, Opobo/Nkoro, Akuku-Toru,Degema etcetera. these are the one I can remember. But the guy is wrong, Ogoni has about 3 or 4
u forgot ANDONI LGA, Abua Odual (residual population) , Port Harcourt (partly) .ya i checked for ogoni, both they say ogoni people re mixed in the other two LGA they re in, though not familiar with Rivers.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Qelvin(m): 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ijaws= the fulani equivalent of the Niger Delta, those people no dey hear word...wonder how the so called Niger delta republic will cope with them

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Tinubutoto: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Qelvin:
Ijaws= the fulani equivalent of the Niger Delta, those people no dey hear word...wonder how the so called Niger delta republic will cope with them
That's why I don't want the ND Republic, they will so oppress the other tribes, especially Itsekiri

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by MDsambo: 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
Orevastar5:
u go buy new one give am after the rampage?
when there is life there is hope. He will hustle to buy a new one
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Iriruaga100(m): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Let me say this for those who don't know the history of warri, the ijaw people has no stake what so ever in warri south local govt. Infact, the itsekiris are land grabbers in warri south nd they leverage on the goodwill of the agbassa people n the okumagba family to take what rightfully belongs them tru biased court judgement. Let me go back to the main issue, the aladja n ogbe ijoh communal clash is older than many of us here.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by bakar007: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Pls name the Ijaw LGAs..
AKUKU TORU LGA OPOBO/NKORO LGA ANDONI LGA DEGEMA LGA OKRIKA LGA ASARI TORU LGA Port Harcourt (party) Abua-Odual LGA Bonny LGA Ogu-Bolo LGA.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by bakar007: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tinubutoto:

That's why I don't want the ND Republic, they will so oppress the other tribes, especially Itsekiri
lol u re funny,my bro face reality and the real enemy (the Nigeria structure) we need true federalism and resource control is core to that, today all the crisis and all boil than to poverty, under development and no access to basic facilities ,itsekiri and ijaws in warri south west and north re suffering same irrespective of the fact that both areas re the major oil stake holders in the state along with burutu lga, the ijaws did support Gov oduaghan for two tenure, hoping that he developed the riverine terrine but did he? funny enough the structure of governance has left us to kill ourselves just to have contracts, job slots, and projects in our communities, be wise, the bigger picture there is if these LGA and communities get even 5% of what they produce in terms of oil, there will b so much development ,jobs and no one would be living with hate and envy over projects.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by bakar007: 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Iriruaga100:
Let me say this for those who don't know the history of warri, the ijaw people has no stake what so ever in warri south local govt. Infact, the itsekiris are land grabbers in warri south nd they leverage on the goodwill of the agbassa people n the okumagba family to take what rightfully belongs them tru biased court judgement. Let me go back to the main issue, the aladja n ogbe ijoh communal clash is older than many of us here.
my broda which history are u talking about, which tribe in delta state don't know where the itsekiri migrated from, asked to urhobos to lecture u on that since u mention them.and clearly itsekiri are the last people to dwell in warri. i don't like to bring out old issues but that's your business if you keep living on hate of the past as that will take u no where, people like u and ayari keep spreading hate messages against the ijaws lol i pity u cos when crisis and those stuff comes up, only the innocent tend to loss their lives and suffer not wicked people that instigate the hate and crisis.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by billyG(m): 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Them never see anything when ijaw start killing other ND tribes & igbos Rwanda genocide will b a child's play.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Iriruaga100(m): 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
bakar007:

my broda which history are u talking about, which tribe in delta state don't know where the itsekiri migrated from, asked to urhobos to lecture u on that since u mention them.and clearly itsekiri are the last people to dwell in warri. i don't like to bring out old issues but that's your business if you keep living on hate of the past as that will take u no where, people like u and ayari keep spreading hate messages against the ijaws lol i pity u cos when crisis and those stuff comes up, only the innocent tend to loss their lives and suffer not wicked people that instigate the hate and crisis.
Dude, u cnt just comprehend what i wrote. I wrote against the itsekiris because they are known land grabbers who got most part of warri south tru biased court judgement. The present day ekrede itsekiri is a land leased to them by the okumagbas. Infact, they still pay rent to the okumagbas for the present location of olu palace. For the ijaws, they are restive people who want to claim somewhere in aladja that was leased them to settle through the barrel of the gun.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by bakar007: 12:13am On Jun 05, 2016
Iriruaga100:
Dude, u cnt just comprehend what i wrote. I wrote against the itsekiris because they are known land grabbers who got most part of warri south tru biased court judgement. The present day ekrede itsekiri is a land leased to them by the okumagbas. Infact, they still pay rent to the okumagbas for the present location of olu palace. For the ijaws, they are restive people who want to claim somewhere in aladja that was leased them to settle through the barrel of the gun.
didn't read it well, but ogbe ijoh and aladja issue is an issue that's been on for year with your fathers telling you one story and our fathers telling us another, so it simple let move on and let peace reign, why should aladja community always invade ogbe ijoh community? not one, not twice and yesterday was the first time ogbe ijoh was the ones attacking into aladja, the government is settling the issue why still take law into their hand, i never support violence but everyone has the right to self-defense if they feel threatened and that's what lead to what happened. so we move and let the government solution outcome be the final actions. but until then everyone wait for that and settled for what ever comes out .cause i don't see why because of land disagreement that has lasted before even many of us were born should be the reason for us killing and destroying our lives.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by billyG(m): 7:35am On Jun 05, 2016
Tribalism is our major problem in naija,when criminal in d north clashes with southern pple they call them FULANI herdmen when IJAW militants start blowing pipelines no1 single media call them IJAW terrorist not even fayose.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by ChukwuIbrahim: 7:53am On Jun 05, 2016
wowmenow d op has not been seen online since postin his last msg @12am yesterday, oga Seun, Lalasticlala & Mynd44 pls do somtin. undecided

u ppl shld leave ya houses & organise a search party 4 one of ya own.
Mynd44 leave dat BAN button & getchu as$ up & doin! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Wadume: APC Gave Me N13m For 2019 Election / Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.