Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,420 members, 7,812,236 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now (55239 Views)

Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi / Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Militants Are Attacking Our Economic Life - Gbaramatu Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by fayluv1(f): 6:33am On Jun 04, 2016
gift01:
Anyone else to verify the claim of this OP?
of cos it has been going on for sometime now, 2 to 3 mons now

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by erico2k2(m): 6:34am On Jun 04, 2016
obailala:
Ijaw now attacking Urhoboland?.... is this true or just another fable?.... if true then it is safe to just say... grin grin grin cheesy
The Ijaw had never had problems with the urhobo it's always been the itsekiris
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by coldFLARES1(m): 6:34am On Jun 04, 2016
crazymod:

I have said It many times on this forum. When there is no pipelines to bomb, the ijaws will turn to innocent people like as they turned kidnapping because oyibo nor dey again to kidnap.

People that are supporting avengers should continue.
But when the urhobos and other tribes wake up, it will be bloody for illiterate ijaws and their igbo supporters.

We can not tolerate ijaws for so long.
That is my problem exactly. ****. They assume lordship because other ethnic nationalities are not as canterkerous.

It's only a matter of time before they'll have their cup running over! Meantime, EFCC should continue hunting down their moneybags who have corruption baggage; the FG should stop the Presidential Amnesty Programme because they are the sole beneficiaries and to effective curtail them, allies should be raised from other ethnic stock to totally decimate their lords, marshal and sponsors.

The last suggestion may be difficult, especially disarmament after a successful operation. Long live the FRN

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by erico2k2(m): 6:36am On Jun 04, 2016
Tinubutoto:
This is why I don't support the Niger Delta Republic, Ijaw people will use every other tribe as their ragtag because they are the majority in that region. Nigeria I believe on
How is Ijaw the majority in the Region?
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by naijanaso: 6:42am On Jun 04, 2016
donsteady:
Picture and which part of warri?

Sometimes you people are just insane. You are requesting for pictures from a shooting zone? Is this CNN? Can you get pictures if you were the one that got the info? Pls think.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Tinubutoto: 6:45am On Jun 04, 2016
erico2k2:

How is Ijaw the majority in the Region?
They are the majority, out of the 18 senators from the region they have 5 to their name and every other tribe has just one senator or nothing. They have 8lgas in Rivers state, 3 or approximately 4 more 5 in Delta, 2 in Akwa Ibom, one in Ondo, and are widely spread in Ovia South East and West of Edo state where they have about 3 clans. and 8 in Bayelsa. the bayelsa population is equivalent to any other ethnic group in the region aside visitors

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by HardMirror(m): 6:46am On Jun 04, 2016
amtaken:
Be careful what you wish others....

See who is talking.
Shio!
Yet you go about on nairaland promoting violence when u feel it will discredit buhari.
Hypocrisy at it's peak.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Tinubutoto: 6:50am On Jun 04, 2016
fayluv1:
of cos it has been going on for sometime now, 2 to 3 mons now
And it is Ijaw militants right? hypocrite
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by eph12(m): 6:53am On Jun 04, 2016
bettercreature:
I called South/south a lawless region last week and people were asking for my head
Here you are again
Useless good for nothing terrorist
cheesy
Those guys are very lawless. Even worse than the region that beheaded a woman because of one useless mohammed

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by erico2k2(m): 6:54am On Jun 04, 2016
dantori:

I tot when some people were bombing pipelines.....they said after all its not humans they bombing I guess now you'll understand if u don't curb a wandering dog what it can do
Go to school
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by HardMirror(m): 6:55am On Jun 04, 2016
tuffpivot:
It's a shame how supposed educated men and women will joke wif someone's plea 4 help.. Let's clear some things
1. This is a community crisis it's nt only here in Niger delta dat people fight for land boundaries even Nigeria drag land wif Cameroon.
2. Niger delta avengers a re militants, who are politically motivated, so don't flatter urself thinking all in Niger delta supports them.
But my real surprise is that we call our selves one Nigeria, but at the slightest opportunity we become tribalist.
Honestly I'm shocked that we could joke with someone's life or people's lives to dat extent no matter where they come from.
Pls respond to distress calls with the right attitude, it's the only way 2 effect d change u all cry for ATTITUDE .
I hope op is safe now tho

At bolded. You intentionally used the word "you" not "we" so you don't want change in Nigeria?
So you don't call for change too?
You conveniently excluded yourself after giving a good advice, perhaps your post would have been different if the violence favoured your whims.
Good post any way, but next time please know change does not mean Apc, it means change and we shld all want things to change

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by erico2k2(m): 6:55am On Jun 04, 2016
eph12:

cheesy
Those guys are very lawless. Even worse than the region that beheaded a woman because of one useless mohammed
Dey keyboard dey rake
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by jefy(m): 6:56am On Jun 04, 2016
@posters,you guys are better than this,dont just comment and rain insults on a tribe without getting the facts to any issue. The ijaws are peace lovers,they only react when you step on them. @OP,am disappointed,we are not militants. The issue with Aladja is not in anyway connected with militancy,its an age long land dispute between both parties fighting over boundry,my uncle was burnt alive in his house in one of such communal clashes and the squabble is on going. Just recently,the government of delta state came in to intervain but i was told by my brother right there in the heat of things that the Aladja leaders want the whole pie(our land) they want to make us homeless..anyways let me stop here,TO ALL,please get your facts right from both campS before Commenting.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by erico2k2(m): 6:57am On Jun 04, 2016
Tinubutoto:

They are the majority, out of the 18 senators from the region they have 5 to their name and every other tribe has just one senator or nothing. They have 8lgas in Rivers state, 3 or approximately 4 more 5 in Delta, 2 in Akwa Ibom, one in Ondo, and are widely spread in Ovia South East and West of Edo state where they have about 3 clans. and 8 in Bayelsa. the bayelsa population is equivalent to any other ethnic group in the region aside visitors
Howmany do the urhobo have and Howmany LGA DOES the urhobo have?
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by omenka(m): 6:57am On Jun 04, 2016
MrDavidson:
Op, I sincerely hope that you are safe wherever, but can you see what the fruit of your tacit cheering on of the Avengers has brought?

You now seem to know how precious life is suddenly. When you safely come back from this, will your tone not change?
This is what I keep saying about these guys beating the drums of war here and threatening fire and brimestone. I could remember the questions I asked one the other day about the amount of blood or real corpses he's seen all his life...

Look at this poster who's always screams like a valiant warrior now taking cover, too scared to make even an audio recording in the face of reality!!

War no be by pushing electronic keyboards and getting likes from disgruntled people ooo- it is by pushing triggers and drawing real blood.

Make we take am easy the way we dey cheer dis guys here.

A word is enough for the wise.

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Rival(m): 6:59am On Jun 04, 2016
coldFLARES1:
That is my problem exactly. These Ijaw people are the most savage in the Niger Delta, moving in herds like cows; very spontaneous and volatile and extremely problematic. They assume lordship because other ethnic nationalities are not as canterkerous.

It's only a matter of time before they'll have their cup running over! Meantime, EFCC should continue hunting down their moneybags who have corruption baggage; the FG should stop the Presidential Amnesty Programme because they are the sole beneficiaries and to effective curtail them, allies should be raised from other ethnic stock to totally decimate their lords, marshal and sponsors.

The last suggestion may be difficult, especially disarmament after a successful operation. Long live the FRN
The smoky matter in your head that controls your asinine thinking process and wobbly fingers to type this rubbish is not helping you.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by eph12(m): 6:59am On Jun 04, 2016
erico2k2:

Dey keyboard dey rake
For where I rake now? Is it the useless mohammed that is paining you? Of course I no foolish enough to go Kano go talk am na
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by KBrown: 6:59am On Jun 04, 2016
tuffpivot:
It's a shame how supposed educated men and women will joke wif someone's plea 4 help.. Let's clear some things
1. This is a community crisis it's nt only here in Niger delta dat people fight for land boundaries even Nigeria drag land wif Cameroon.
2. Niger delta avengers a re militants, who are politically motivated, so don't flatter urself thinking all in Niger delta supports them.
But my real surprise is that we call our selves one Nigeria, but at the slightest opportunity we become tribalist.
Honestly I'm shocked that we could joke with someone's life or people's lives to dat extent no matter where they come from.
Pls respond to distress calls with the right attitude, it's the only way 2 effect d change u all cry for ATTITUDE .
I hope op is safe now tho

See
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by histemple: 7:00am On Jun 04, 2016
shevchenko:

You are a liar ,right now I am in warrior ,nothing like that

Well, you are very correct. I don't think there is any crisis in WARRIOR.

The particular crisis reported is in the WARRI axis in Delta State, Nigeria and it's between Ogbe-Ijoh and Aladja communities.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2016
coldFLARES1:
That is my problem exactly. These Ijaw people are the most savage in the Niger Delta, moving in herds like cows; very spontaneous and volatile and extremely problematic. They assume lordship because other ethnic nationalities are not as canterkerous.

So the Ijaws are suddenly more volatile than the north? Isorai
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by mycrownismighty: 7:06am On Jun 04, 2016
Niger delta are funny o , fighting themselves when they have common enemy to fight. U can see that it is their pockets they are fighting for not the poor masses. so if they finished themselves now who is going to complete the bombing?
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by ChukwuIbrahim: 7:06am On Jun 04, 2016
omenka:
This is what I keep saying about these guys beating the drums of war here and threatening fire and brimestone. I could remember the questions I asked one the other day about the amount of blood or real corpses he's seen all his life...

Look at this poster who's always screams like a valiant warrior now taking cover, too scared to make even an audio recording in the face of reality!!

War no be by pushing electronic keyboards and getting likes from disgruntled people ooo- it is by pushing triggers and drawing real blood.

Make we take am easy the way we dey cheer dis guys here.

A word is enough for the wise.
hian!
even u sef Omenka lookin 4 audio of gunshots 4rm OP?
maka why! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by uvalued(m): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

Record gunshots kwa?
hian!
my bloda jez negodu!

btw, jez wonderin hw niger delta would be under 2 months if granted seccession wit dis kind of land issues, oyel wahala never join oo! cool

no region is spared. its better we stay together... generally the minority needs the unity to fend off the majority aggression.. the osu caste sytem in igbo, the small tribes amidst the larger once... we need to be one but we must restructure the current system.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Tinubutoto: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2016
erico2k2:
8 in total
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2016
HardMirror:

At bolded. You intentionally used the word "you" not "we" so you don't want change in Nigeria?
So you don't call for change too?
You conveniently excluded yourself after giving a good advice, perhaps your post would have been different if the violence favoured your whims.
Good post any way, but next time please know change does not mean Apc, it means change and we shld all want things to change
Sori if the "U" I used offended u... Buh I believe change for Nigeria begins with us as individuals... Trust mi... I involves mi also... I don't mean it in terms of apc pdp shit... U said my post wud av bin different if the violence favoured mi... ***smiles*** dnt judge pipo u dunno.... I'm nt an animal and I can't support violence or clap 4 dos who encourages it
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by Tinubutoto: 7:08am On Jun 04, 2016
erico2k2:
8 in total and just a senator
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by omenka(m): 7:16am On Jun 04, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

hian!
even u sef Omenka lookin 4 audio of gunshots 4rm OP?
maka why! grin grin
Not really, was making reference to the post of someone who asked for sound recording.

Hmm, me wen like flexing like dis go dey ask person to go record as dem dey shoot guns?? Mbanu.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by stchinedu: 7:16am On Jun 04, 2016
giles14:
bros u wicked
Nna eh!!! I been wonder too...how im want make the guy record gunshots grin cheesy grin
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by onoslove(f): 7:21am On Jun 04, 2016
jefy:
Nairalanders,you are better than this,dont just comment and rain insults on a tribe without getting the facts to any issue. The ijaws are peace lovers,they only react when you step on them. @OP,am disappointed,we are not militants. The issue with Aladja is not in anyway connected with militancy,its an age long land dispute between both parties fighting over boundry,my uncle was burnt alive in his house in one of such communal clashes and the squabble is on going. Just recently,the government of delta state came in to intervain but i was told by my brother right there in the heat of things that the Aladja leaders want the whole pie(our land) they want to make us homeless..anyways let me stop here,TO ALL,please get your facts right from both campS before Commenting.
I am so sorry to say. Go back and ask questions. That land was never yours, it was given to you people for farming purpose, and now you people want to drive away the rightful owners of the land. The ijwas are always known for things like these.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by amtaken(f): 7:21am On Jun 04, 2016
Keep talking. Just keep talking. Make sure you don't stop. You must never stop.

HardMirror:

See who is talking.
Shio!
Yet you go about on nairaland promoting violence when u feel it will discredit buhari.
Hypocrisy at it's peak.
Re: Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now by stchinedu: 7:23am On Jun 04, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

Record gunshots kwa?
hian!
my bloda jez negodu!

btw, jez wonderin hw niger delta would be under 2 months if granted seccession wit dis kind of land issues, oyel wahala never join oo! cool
Nna eh!!!
The thing dikwa egwu!
Just see as im talk say make person record gunshots...guys harsh o cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Wadume: APC Gave Me N13m For 2019 Election / Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.